The Succubus

Story Info
A nerdy college senior is determined to lose his virginity.
6.3k words
4.45
19.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

This story is an entry into the Literotica 2022 Halloween Contest. Don't forget to vote!

This started out as a simple fan-fiction about Vydija, from Madmind Studio's game Succubus, and while it still is one, nominally at least, I revised it to make mention of numerous real-life people and real-life fictitious characters. I am not acknowledged or recognized by, affiliated or associated with, or otherwise connected to, any of the various people or media franchises or their copyright holders. These include numerous celebrities, the Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Lara Croft, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda franchises, and a number of video game franchises.

Thank you to maestro84 and TheTalkMan for their original permission to mention their characters. Since then, I have altered the context of my mention of your characters, although I am keeping to your conditions, even more so in fact than I suggested when I contacted you. As a general note to readers, I have taken the liberty of mentioning other Literotica authors' characters in the same context.

Since this came about by merging two and a half different versions together, and I have a tendency to get bored, leave something like this sitting for days or even weeks, then come back to it (I actually submitted the original version of this, left for months without even checking if it was accepted, then got back to it to find it had not, which, in hindsight, I am glad of), it may have an inconsistent flow, but whatever. It may also be because I tried to cram every little thing I thought of over the course of several months into the story. I guarantee that once this is published, I will think of something I will wish I had added.

* * * * *

It was midnight: it was time. He quickly checked everything. Everything looked in order, so he lit the candles. As their scent began to permeate the surrounding air, he opened the grimoire to the marked page, took a breath, and read out the incantation.

Even after nearly two weeks of preparation and practice, he still felt pretty stupid, but on the other hand, he had no other options. He was a senior in college, due to graduate in a week, and had never had a girlfriend, much less gotten laid. He was more or less a nerd, only without the glasses: he was majoring in philosophy, with two minors in Ancient Greek and Latin; he didn't know a quarterback from an outfielder; and he wasn't in a fraternity, and didn't like alcohol. In short, he was a stick in the mud at social events, and for that reason tended to avoid them if possible. Instead he watched and read porn, or else played video-games, listened to music, and watched TV. One of his favorite shows was Burn Notice, not least due to all the scantily-clad women in the backgrounds. It didn't hurt either that Tricia Helfer appeared throughout the series' second season as an "evexy" character. When he needed something more constantly sexy, though, he watched something like Lost Girl, starring Anna Silk.

Several months ago he had been organizing the bookshelves in the Miskatonic University library (for zero pay, of course!) when he had come across a thick, ancient-looking, leather-bound (though it was a kind of leather he had never seen before) tome shoved to the back of the top level of a shelf in the dustiest part of the room. There was no title, just a strange symbol embossed on the cover. As old as the volume looked, the symbol was as shiny as a newly-minted penny. For some reason, he was suddenly possessed with an unshakeable interest in the book, so he took it back to his dorm.

Upon opening the tome, a cloud of dust jumped into the air, making him cough. Once the dust had cleared, he began to read. He was pretty disappointed to find that it was only a grimoire, one of many that were floating around Europe several centuries ago. He had dismissed everything he heard about them as rumors and stories fabricated for one reason or another, probably to condemn people as witches. He skimmed through it anyway, since he had nothing else to do really. Spells... charms... hexes... curses... wards... more "-mancies" than he could count... summoning... He saw something that made him snort with amused cynicism. "How to summon a beautiful woman to gratify one's greatest carnal desires." Yeah, right, he thought, if it were that easy, everybody would be doing it. Still, it was somewhat consoling to know that there had been men like himself even then.

He returned the grimoire to the library the next day, and didn't really think about it any more for a couple months. In the time since, he had still failed to lose his virginity, and was desperate to do so before he graduated. So when he was less than a month from graduating and so far had retained his virginity, he made up his mind to try the book. So here he was, reading aloud some bunch of nonsense to a bunch of candles.

* * *

As he finished the incantation, black flames arose along the magic circle he had chalked on the floor. Inside the circle a smoke-like wisp appeared, and began to grow. As it grew, it took the shape of a woman with large bat-like wings and a tail. In seconds, the vermillion succubus had fully materialized before him. She was tall, lithe, with slender arms and delicate, clawed fingers. Her bust was sizable, but not obscenely over-sized. Her butt was pronounced but, like her boobs, within the realm of reason. Then there were her legs. Her fine, chiseled thighs... he grew hard as he stared at her legs, complemented nicely by her round ass. He forced himself to look up at her face, and was not disappointed. The angular face was topped by long, flowing carmine-colored hair. He momentarily looked into her yellow eyes, then quickly moved on, unsettled by her piercing gaze and the vertical, bright violet slits that were her pupils. Much more comforting were her full, luscious lips which promised pleasures to those who would only meet them with their own.

Then she stepped outside the circle.

He was in big trouble. Somehow, he must have drawn the magic circle wrong or something. She spoke to him: "Did you really think a little bit of scribbling on the floor would be able to hold me? And on Halloween, of all days? You clearly haven't done this before, have you?" She had him under her spell, so that all he could do was shake his head. "Well, I'm grateful. It's been a long time since anybody as inexperienced as you dared to summon me. It feels great to finally be able to walk upon the earth again. As a token of my appreciation, I think I'll give you the full treatment. I'm starving for sex!"

Even as she spoke, he could see her literally dripping with desire. She opened her mouth and extended a long tongue. Radmila Maro had nothing on this demon: her tongue was much, much longer, so long that she could lick her sopping wet clit, as she was doing at that moment. He had no doubt she could pleasure herself thoroughly with it if she wanted to. She must have read his mind, as she caught his eye, gave him a wicked grin, and proceeded to thrust it up inside herself. He watched, entranced and further aroused, as she ran her tongue around the inside of her pussy, moaning with pleasure, before it slithered back out and up her body, leaving a trail of her juices in its wake. When it reached the level of her breasts, she curled it around one of them, squeezing it firmly, while she continued to watch him, still grinning. When she finally slid her tongue back in her mouth, the young man's prick was producing a steady dripping flow of precum.

"Before we start, strip." He did so, feeling kind of odd exposing himself to somebody for the first time since childhood when he was dressed and undressed by his parents. "Oh, and you're not even circumsized! How absolutely adorable!" She said this last word in a way that indicated that she meant something more lurid, though he didn't know how much it of a difference it could possibly make. "So: when you jack off, do you let it all out and clean it up, or are you the nice, clean type and pinch your foreskin shut when you cum?" He looked down, too embarrassed to answer. "Mmhmhmhm, don't worry, honey. I find that you neat types usually have the nicest fantasies and fetishes... if you know what I mean..." Again, she spoke the word "nicest" in a way that conveyed exactly what she meant. "In that case, I think you'l like what I have planned for you very much."

She stepped behind him, bringing her great wings around him, their clawed tips meeting against his erection, as she bent her mouth to his ear. "I've spent centuries fucking men. If you were to add up all the time spent by men cumming into me, it would be centuries of pleasure as men pump their load into my cunt. I've fucked and been fucked every way possible." As she finished the last word, her prehensile tongue snaked out and crawled down his cheek. He shuddered. A voice in his head said "Don't worry, honey. I'm not Candy or Sil, I'm not going to kill you with my tongue. I could, but I don't want to." Her tongue cupped his chin, and pulled his head to the side so she could look him right in the eye. "I want that meat of yours!" He was more than ready to give it to her.

* * *

"Now, before we get down to business..." she chuckled at the innuendo. "Who do you want me to be?"

What?

"Well?" she asked when he didn't answer. "Who do you want to fuck? A family member? A celebrity? They don't even have to be real."

"W-wait, l-l-let me th-think about it," he stuttered, still somewhat surprised by the question.

"Take your time, dear." She proceeded to snake her tongue down his cheek again and began to lightly rub the area just below his Adam's apple.

He ran through names, from celebrities — Abromeit. den Adel. Ambrosio. Bacall. Delevingne. Hewitt. Janssen. Jovovich. Lescova. Lucie Lucas. McCord. Olivieri. Ory. Pamela Horton. Ratjakowski. Snigir. Spiranac. Sutherland. Tomei. Lara Trautmann. — to fictional characters — Black Widow. Bo Dennis. Lara Croft. Cynthia. Do-S. Gwen Stacy. Kerrigan. Magik. Mara Jade. Maya. Mystique. Quelaag. Rayne. Selene. Selina Kyle. Tala. Talon. Widowmaker. Zelda. He even considered characters from his favorite Literotica stories: goddesses or near-goddesses like Kingmaker711's Morgana or trixieadara's Maloth; succubi like LilithHerald's Kilili, maestro84's Nessira, or manyeyedhydra's Nÿte; wicked sluts like NTRmaster's Justine, warduminnana's Thea, or any of TheTalkMan's numerous evil bitches.... As if reading his mind, which he had no doubt she was capable of doing, she interrupted his thoughts: "So many possibilities, aren't there?" the succubus said in a tone that dripped with lust. "Lemme choose for you. You won't be disappointed, I think..."

With that, she began to change. Her height diminished by more than half a foot, while her face narrowed and her legs grew a little fuller. Her curls darkened from red to a dark, dark brown. The piercing eyes narrowed slightly and their green hue paled to a near-gray color. A smoky cloud appeared around her body briefly before dissipating to reveal a leather jacket that, though zipped, bulged to indicate a relatively significant bust. He liked women with leather jackets, and this was no exception. Before his eyes, the succubus had become the spitting image of Jessica Lowndes, only with clawed wings and a tail. In short, a stone could fox.

Turning towards him, she pressed her perfect body up against him, still looking him in the eye. Her voice took on a low, seductive tone, sounding sexier than Jessica Lowndes ever could, stroking the pleasure center of his brain. "I know a man's prick better than he does himself." As she gripped him firmly in her hand, he realized her voice was changed, but it wasn't Jessica Lowndes' voice. It wasn't anybody's that he knew of, but it was very sensual, like Tricia Helfer's only more so. As she continued, he began to lose himself in that voice. "I know just how hard to press, just how fast to rub; just how tightly to squeeze." With each successive phrase, she pressed her her thumb down against his erection, ran it through her fingers, and squeezed its tip until he gasped from pleasure. She flicked her slender, narrow-tipped tongue out briefly. "Mmm, a virgin, no less. You will be delicious. Oh—you don't even know what that Literotica stuff you read is even talking about, most of the time, not really; by the time I'm through with you that will have been remedied." She lowered put her mouth to his ear.

"I can control every muscle in my cunt and my ass, to give a man more pleasure than he ever imagined possible," she purred as the arousal in his loins grew. "No man can resist me, and no man has ever wanted to, despite their half-hearted protestations. It's just not in your nature to deny yourselves such exquisite ecstasy as only I can grant you, even if it kills you." She gave his cock a final squeeze, eliciting a gasp from him. She smiled seductively as she let out an evil chuckle, before getting on her knees and wrapping her lips around his shaft. She moved her head back and forth, back and forth, sending waves of pleasure up his penis. He gasped again as she wrapped around its full length with her tongue, contracting and relaxing the muscles rhythmically. "Oh my fucking G—ow!" he moaned as her tongue tightened sharply. "Now, now, dear" said a voice inside his head. "You don't want me to leave, do you? Then don't say the G-word." She continued to tend to his cock; he watched as the tip split into a fork, the two tips folding and pressing against the sides of his helmet.

Just as he was about to come, she stopped at the last moment, yet again, and stood up, grinning at him. She began to slowly, sensually pull down the zipper on her leather jacket. The jacket revealed the tops of her succulent mounds, which were mostly covered by a bustier, which she kept on. As his prick dripped precum, he realized the succubus was wearing the same clothing Jessica Lowndes had worn for her 71 Magazine photoshoot. For months he had fantasized about her in just this outfit, and now she — or the closest thing to her — was right in his room, wearing it. He just hoped she wouldn't wear it for much longer. Despite having spent years fantasizing about Jessica Lowndes, he couldn't believe how hot she was. Though she was only 5' 4", she had a 35-24-34 body with a wonderful pair of 32Cs... His erection grew harder. "You like what you see? Mm, how does song one of you mortals go...? 'You want me so bad you can't fucking see straight.' " It wasn't quite that bad, but almost. His penis was throbbing with desire for her. As the church-bells a few blocks away struck twelve, she raised her head and sniffed. "Mmmm, I love the smell of pure, unadulterated lust at midnight. But first... you must submit"

"Kneel, mortal!" she commanded, her voice low and husky yet somehow authoritative. When he hesitated, her eyes began to glow red. "KNEEL!" she roared, her sultry voice tinged with dark, burgeoning power. He promptly fell to his knees, shaking half with fear, half with sexual anticipation, babbling incoherent apologies. "Is that any way to speak to the one who owns you, slave?" she asked in an angry tone. "Sorry, I...I...forgive me... mistress" he squealed. Before speaking, she took a few moments to enjoy his squirming. "I'll consider it," she answered, her voice back to normal. "But first you must prove to me you are worthy of my forgiveness. Kiss me."

He began to stand, but she pressed down forcefully on his head. "Not up here, you fool, down here!" she said as her tail came forward between her legs, hooking itself around the back of his neck and pulling his head to her pussy. He hesitantly pressed his lips to hers and gave a long hard kiss. "Let me feel it, slave!" she barked. "Give me some tongue!" He inserted his tongue into her and began moving it about inside, grinding his lips against the tissue surrounding her hole. She began to moan with pleasure, grasping the back of his head, and wrapped her tail tightly around his erection, sending undulating tremors through it. After a few minutes of this, he was almost ready again to come, but right at that moment, to his dismay, she released her tail's grip on him.

She unwrapped her tail from his cock, and began teasing him with it. As he felt himself coming down from his near-orgasm, a tongue-like body began to press against his own, within her pussy. Her "lips" began to move, like real ones, responding to his lustful kiss. Soon the "tongue" extended down his throat, and her moans became louder and more insistent. She began to shoot her cum into his mouth and down his throat. As he swallowed, he began to feel funny inside, like something inside him was disappearing. He had no time to think too much about this, however, as their tongue action became more and more passionate, and he ran his hands down her flawless legs. Flawless? The word didn't even begin to describe them.

After a while, she said "Stop, slave. You have passed this test. Now for the next one. Kiss me, for real this time." He stood, her juices dripping down his chin, and obeyed. This time she didn't wait to stick her tongue in his mouth, and sent it all the way down to his stomach, which was now filled with her cum; somehow, his digestive acids had vanished. For whatever reason, this enhanced the pleasure he experienced from her kiss. Inside his stomach, she lapped up her own cum, cupping it in her tongue and pulling it back up into her mouth repeatedly, like a dog drinking water. The movement against the inside of his throat was unexpectedly arousing, making the tip of his shaft ooze. Again, he felt the odd sensation of losing something inside him, but once again he had no time to give the matter any thought...

As he enjoyed the sensation of her tongue in his mouth and throat, he heard her voice in his head. "Now you may enter me, slave." Excitedly, he thrust his dripping penis into her, but once partway in, he found he couldn't go further. "Did you really think I would let you in so soon? Mmhmhmhmhm," her voice chuckled cruelly in his head. "If you remember, I said this was another test. You men are all alike, you just can't wait to get inside a girl." Suddenly he felt her tightening around his tip, so tightly he could hardly move. The pressure came in lightning-quick pulses, generating a wave of pleasure in him. As the pleasure built up, he came to the edge once again, and once again, at the last moment, she left him without release.

She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and shoved him in the chest, forcing him out of her. Before he could fall to the ground, however, her wings wrapped around him, catching him. She pulled them towards her, bringing him with them, while, although he didn't know it, her tail went between her legs, then his, before rising up to the level of his anus. "You've done well, slave. So far. Now, for the final test." Her face suddenly took on a cruel, vicious smile he didn't like. "You know I feed on sexual pleasure." She plunged her tail deep into him; he gasped in simultaneous surprise, pain, and slight pleasure. She began to slide her tail in and out, pressing against his prostate every time it went back in, and wiggling the tip as it did so. He could hardly concentrate on what she was telling him, it felt so good.

"Sometimes, though, a girl needs some pain... no, not my pain." Her smile grew positively evil, without a hint or trace of kindness in it. "Your pain. Did you expect anything less?" she asked as he stiffened, forgetting momentarily the intense pleasure he was experiencing. "I am, after all, a succubus, and not like that pathetic excuse for a succubus Nessira that you read about, but a being of deliciouslypureevil." She punctuated these last words with especially firm thrusts of her tail, bringing him yet again just barely to orgasm. Despite his fear, he couldn't help but admit to himself that if she was evil, it certainly was delicious. "Tell me: have you ever heard that those of you mortals called "Vikings" used to do something called the "blood eagle" to their enemies? Supposedly, they would flay open the victim's back, hack off the ribs and lay them on the flaps of skin, and finally fold the lungs up onto the shoulders... but don't worry. What I'm going to do to you is not quite that bad, and much more... shall I say... practical. For me, that is." And with that she pulled out of his ass and dug the razor-sharp claws at the end of her wings into his back.

12