Food For Thought Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quietly as possible, he crossed the space and stopped next to the door. He took a quiet breath and prepared himself for whatever might be on the other side; Logan knocked gently and waited. He heard shuffling and a whisper from the other side. "Lilith?" Logan spoke in a hushed tone. "It's Logan." There was a pause and the sound of more shuffling. He was worried and started to raise his pistol.

A small voice came through the door. "Logan?"

"That's my name. I sure would appreciate you opening the door, so I won't have to melt it." Logan hadn't tried the door; he didn't want to startle anyone. There was a click and the door opened enough for him to catch sight of a beautiful pair of amethyst-like eyes peering out at him; it was flung open and Lilith was in his arms.

They embraced before he remembered he was soaking wet and tried to untangle himself from her. Lilith resisted his attempts but gave in when she could feel the front of her dress was damp. Pulling back, he looked at her face, she was wearing a worried and scared expression.

"Are you okay?" He squeezed her sides gently.

Lilith stood frozen before shaking herself out of it. "Yes. Yes, I'm fine. How are you? I was worried when I got your message."

"I'm good. Things are crazy out there, though. There are some truly messed-up things happening." Logan looked her over as he spoke, ensuring she wasn't injured.

"I know. I was on my way to you in a taxi when we were forced to land. There was a riot or something, and the police were not allowing anything to fly overhead. We couldn't turn around and were caught up in everything when we landed. The driver was attacked as we were trying to make our way around, the riot exploded, and we ended up here after being chased." She was shaking gently as she spoke, finding it hard to get the words out.

"We? Is the driver still with you?" Logan was more worried. If he was attacked by one of the infected, they were not safe here.

"No, he was grabbed as we tried to get into the building. I... I couldn't do anything. They were all over him, and he kept shouting at me to run. I searched for a weapon, but I couldn't find anything." Lilith had tears in her eyes. Logan pulled her into another hug despite the wet clothing. He could tell she was struggling with today's events. Even he was barely holding it together. Nothing could have prepared him for it.

"We should head somewhere else. Power is still on in the city, while we can, I think a warm bed and a shower might help." Logan didn't know what to do but felt exhaustion creeping into his body. If they were going to rest and hide until morning, he didn't want to do it in an office storage room.

"Is it safe?" Lilith was hesitant.

"It should be. I didn't run into much trouble on the way here. The street was empty when I came in, and I think there's a hotel down a block or so." He gave her a reassuring look.

Nodding her head, Lilith took a deep breath and composed herself. She gave Logan a look in return, indicating she was ready. He could see the strength return to her, and the headstrong woman he knew stepped past the fear she was feeling. Taking her hand, they made their way back through the office to the street. Logan warned her about the bodies. They moved past them quickly, but Lilith lingered before moving on.

They cautiously entered an empty hotel lobby down a block and across the street. Logan went behind the counter and found a keycard for a room on a higher floor, thinking it would be safer.

The halls were deserted but the interior lights were still on making it easier to move around than in the darkness that seemed to be pressing in on the building from outside. It was eerie that Logan hadn't run into any other people, but he felt immeasurably lucky he had found Lilith. He thought there had to be other people around somewhere.

The pair cautiously approached the door to the room. Opening the door with the card, Logan entered slowly, gun drawn. The room was empty, and they quickly locked the door behind them.

Logan thought they could have easily huddled in the office building, but if they were going to take time to rest, they might as well do it somewhere comfortable. The lights still worked, but they kept them off. Using the low light setting in the bathroom gave them enough to see by, and with the blinds closed, there was little indication from the street that people were inside.

Thankfully, Logan was right, and the water still worked. They showered together in silence, the hot water washing them of some fatigue. Logan was happy to be warm and would be pleased if it didn't rain for a while. Standing, they held onto each other, their naked bodies pressed together as they provided comfort under the flowing streams of hot water and steam.

Being close to Lilith again was a great relief to Logan. The last two hours of creeping through a deserted city were more stressful than he realized. As they stood together, Logan recounted the events that led him to find her. Lilith didn't want to believe what she was hearing, but she had difficulty coming up with a reason not to. She glanced at his arm where he said he was bitten, but there was no mark despite his insistence. Leaning into him, she held him a little tighter.

Making sure the door was secure, Logan checked the locks and wedged a chair against it. He needed sleep and couldn't spare the energy to be on guard through the night. They wound up in bed together, quietly hugging.

Something felt odd to Logan. Despite his overwhelming exhaustion, something else was rising to the surface, and he couldn't place his finger on it. His head had slowly developed a steady ache as he lay next to Lilith; something was urging him to be closer to her. She gazed at him, seemingly able to sense that something was up.

She gave him a questioning look but as their eyes met, there was a palpable static between them. She bit her lip, and her hand wandered to his semi-erect shaft. Despite feeling something wasn't exactly right, Logan was overwhelmed with a need to press his hardening cock into Lilith's warm mouth.

Thoughts of the previous evening aboard the Sparrow flooded into his mind. The fear and uncertainty surrounding the day's events faded, replaced by a singular need. Logan had to cum inside her, and he didn't know why.

His hand slowly pushed her head down. Lilith gave him a hungry look; whatever it was, she was feeling it too, and was more than eager to comply. The covers pushed back and Lilith wasted no time taking him into her mouth but it felt different, almost smaller. Had it always felt that way? He saw her taking his cock into her welcoming mouth, but he was bigger. As the thought crossed his mind, the rest of his body came into focus, and it was different. There was some definition to his muscles.

His mind quickly returned to Lilith resting her soft lips against the base of his fully erect member, gazing at him with an incredibly seductive expression. Logan groaned in pleasure as she wrapped her lips tighter and bobbed up and down. A pressure was building below his cock, like his testicles were full to bursting. The feeling was amazing, and paired with Lilith's outstanding skills, he wasn't going to last long.

The warmth of Lilith's mouth fully engulfed him again; her throat felt like it was wrapping around him as she took him to the base. It felt like he was getting harder. Logan came harder than ever; as the first spurts of cum left him, and hit the back of Lilith's throat, her eyes glazed over.

He was cumming repeatedly as thick spurts of cum left his body, and while he expected Lilith to be worried, she was happily taking everything he offered with no issues. Her eyes were still glazed over, like she was far off. With a final explosion of pleasure, he felt his orgasm start to fade. A few weaker jets of cum shot out until he was spent.

He had cum for what felt like minutes as rope after rope of cum pushed from his body. Lilith was still trying to get everything she could from his softening member.

With a pop he slipped free of her mouth. Her eyes didn't look quite as distant, but she was not 100% there. What surprised him more was that she suddenly appeared pregnant. Her stomach had gently swollen with the cum he pumped into her. Logan panicked as a wave of exhaustion flooded over him. Lilith curled against him and was out like a light, seemingly unaware of, or unaffected by, the experience. With little energy left to worry, Logan was quickly taken by sleep.

**********

He stared through his screen. The events he witnessed through the feed were incredibly worrying. He had been alerted to an Auditor Override and was about to hand it off to a subordinate when something caught his eye as he glanced over the flagged file of whoever initiated it.

A live feed came through as a recording was uploaded to the audit database for storage. Curiosity got the better of him and he opened it. It had initially looked like someone walking around an empty city, but it became very apparent that something alarming was taking place on the planet.

Quickly pulling up the location data, he saw the Navy had implemented a Level 1 Quarantine of the planet Skye where the video originated. Watching as the events unfolded, the feed had cut when Logan entered the hotel room.

Initiating a call as he stood at his desk, Chief Auditor, Victor Rellor, strode from his office on Janus Station, heading for Naval Fleet Command.