Kali Ch. 06 - The four

Story Info
A man on a dig discovers more than he bargained for.
3.8k words
4.59
1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers

"Nothing will happen to you, Ryan. I came here of my own will. I want to do this, yes Shiva was upset, he won't do anything," Kali said.

"Uh huh, why in the hell can't I seem to believe that? What? Is he afraid of me now? Just because I have some power doesn't mean I am a match for him. I know he is one of the two strongest gods," I told her.

Kali just stood there completely naked, staring at me with her mouth open. The look of complete shock on her face would have been funny if the situation wasn't so serious.

A moment later, I felt a huge amount of power as it appeared outside the tent. Shit I thought, as I backed away from the opening.

I shook my head, throwing my arms up in front of me. I expected to be blasted away again, like I had at the releasing of each of them.

It came as a huge surprise when not only did nothing happen, there was a great deal of shouting and cursing.

"What is this? There is no power that can deny me...", came Shiva's voice.

Kali moved naked to the opening, "as you can see, he is most definitely stronger than you thought. Here I thought I had a perfect idea, one that he wouldn't refuse, though he did."

"WHAT!? You dare to reject my wife! The most beautiful goddess in all the realms," Shiva started, then was suddenly silent. Both in the tent felt a huge whoosh of power that appeared beside Shiva. "Who are you? How dare you interfere in a family situation."

"Shut up!" A male voice sounded, then they heard Shiva struggling. Both looked out to see what appeared to be a human male. Thing was, this human had a hell of a lot of power, especially with Shiva frozen as he was. "Ah! So much better, now then."

With that, the six-foot male walked right through the shield that I had erected. "OK, just who the hell are you and what do you want?" I said.

"Ah! That's the point. My name is Ephus, I have been searching the world for any others like me. I am a Demi-god, though unlike any other. I came into my power a few decades ago. I also found out that I did indeed have a child before I attained this condition. I wasn't sure if you'd be like me or not, obviously you are," Ephus said.

"Your...you're my father? You son of a bitch!" I shouted, then started to blast away at Ephus.

Ephus just smirked, my blasts stopped several feet from his person. With a deep sigh, Ephus just rolled his eyes, crossed his arms and waited.

About half an hour later, I was panting and swaying on my feet. Ephus knew that sooner than later I would give out.

"There now, feel better?" Ephus asked.

"You... you left my mother, she died alone when I was a baby. How in the hell can I feel better?!" I panted out.

"First off, I didn't leave you and your mother. She was the one who did the leaving. I... here let me show you," Ephus said as he passed a hand before Ryan.

"No," I said after it was through. "That was a lie!"

"Just why in the hell would I lie to you? I... hold on a moment," Ephus said as Shiva had broken loose and was pounding away at the shield. Ephus narrowed his eyes, then spoke. "I suggest if you don't want a lot more trouble and pain than you had before? You stop now and wait there quietly."

"What!? You hurt me, the strongest of all the gods? You have power, you aren't that powerful," Shiva said with a huge smirk.

Ephus shrugged then pointed at Shiva. At first, he started to laugh, then slightly gag, falling started to moan in pain. "Well, I warned you, I don't have time to waste arguing. You are as stubborn as Zeus and Odin were, shit Odin was one of the worst."

Shiva stopped struggling though was still moaning. Ephus waved a hand over Shiva, causing him to sigh and slightly relax. "You will suffer for that," Shiva said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, heard about the same from Ares, he is no longer of consequence. Well, not for a few thousand years anyway," Ephus said. "Now, I am here to help you. I have a few years to kill. So, first," Ephus said, extended his hands, then I started to scream. "Sorry, as I said, I don't have a lot of time."

"You son of a bitch!" I started to scream.

"Sorry you are the only pre-offspring I have found. You handling this, frees me up for later times, for another problem that will arise," Ephus said.

"Ephus, might I ask you to free my husband? At the present moment, he is somewhat of an ass. I have been trying to clear his mind as the imprisonment has muddled all of our minds. Any help you may give to assist us, would be greatly appreciated," Kali said.

Ephus stopped, surprised, "for you, my dear goddess, I will. You are truly a refreshing breath of fresh air among the many realms I have visited. That should help you, Ryan. I've given you a few years of experience. Especially, with those powers you will gain soon."

They all turned to see Shiva standing breathing a lot easier, looking at the three of them curiously. "Ephus? Is that really you? Haven't ever met you though I have heard of your great deeds." Shiva stretched his arms and hands out, powering up.

"OK, got to run," Ephus said, then blinked out.

Shiva, who had been leaning on the shield, suddenly fell unceremoniously forward on his face. This, of course, had Kali in a fit of laughing. "So, I think I should share your bed at least for a day," she said. This was as soon as the fit was under control. The lust-filled look she gave Ryan could melt steel.

Shiva was about to open his mouth to comment, then snapped it closed. The amount of power that I was showing, let alone my parent made a huge difference.

I thought about it for a few minutes as Kali started to grow worried. Was I really that immune? This was soon answered as passionate, then lustful moans and groans started. Shiva had looked in then, pulled his head out quickly, though he didn't mind, he still didn't want to see.

Almost an hour later, a thoroughly satisfied Kali stumbled out of the tent. "Damn, husband, he's almost as good as you are. I could stand that a few times a week if not a month."

Kali started to giggle at the slightly confused look on Shiva's face. Then more clarity hit his expression also.

Shiva looked a slightly disheveled Kali up and down, a look passing over his features that warmed Kali. Hmmm, she hadn't seen that look in a very long time.

"Yes, that would be a good idea, once we have freed all, then that shouldn't be a problem. Strange, while I was as weak as I was, nothing was out of balance. He is indeed very powerful," a shocked Shiva said.

Kali's eyes were wide for a moment, then she, too, nodded her assent. "I think we were indeed lucky. With you being his son," she said to me, "things could have gone far worse."

"I don't know, as I don't really know him at all. What little have I heard of him? He is fair though, he can be a pain in the ass also," I said.

"A pain in the ass?" Kali asked.

"Yeah, you know, a real difficult person, god, demi-god, whatever he is," I said.

"Well, I have noticed that all children feel that way about their parents. I haven't heard of many that weren't, though in your case you didn't even know," Shiva said. He then turned to Kali, "I do believe that he has healed almost all that I had been missing."

Kali's eyes were large for a moment, then, she nodded. She had also heard a lot about Ephus.

They both then turned toward me, "You think you're up for working on Vishnu's cell? I know it's a lot of work, though now it shouldn't be bad at all for you," Kali said.

I thought about it for a few moments, then nodded. "Yeah, I think I should be able to finish up, barring anything else interfering."

Shiva waved a hand then vanished, reappearing a minute later looking shocked at me. "Well, I guess you are too strong for me to bring you along. Here," Shiva said, touching Ryan's head, revealing the location. Ryan nodded as they both waved a hand, then winked out.

Kali sighed, just like always, the males were always in such a hurry. She suddenly felt more than a few very large powers, then just as quickly a number of goddesses appeared.

A female that appeared to be Egyptian stepped forward. "I bid thee well, goddess of the Indian realm. We are in pursuit of our husband, Ephus. I am the spokesperson and first wife of Ephus, I am Bast," the female said. "Have you, by chance, seen him of late?"

Kali nodded, "he was here an hour or so ago. He was here to visit his as he called him, a pre-offspring? He also tried to help him somehow, though I'm not quite sure how."

"Pre-offspring? So he had some, well, at least one after all." Bast smirked, then shook her head, "after all this time and his mess-ups, you'd think he'd stop trying to do it this way. Well, no matter, we'll return to straighten it out soon. Thank you, aren't you Kali?" Kali just nodded, surprised that a goddess from the Egyptian realm knew of her. "Be well Kali," Bast said, then they all vanished.

Kali shook her head, as powerful as he was, with that many wives? He was very busy indeed. A small smile lit up her features, he was indeed powerful with that many wives.

She nodded her head, then she, too, vanished. Kali appeared not far from where Ryan and Shiva were.

"I will do all that I can to protect you," Shiva said. "I am hoping that your power, combined with mine, can shield you. You have to remember that this is Vishnu, he is as powerful as I am."

I sighed, why in the hell was he thinking that this was going to hurt the most? He took a look at the mountain where he could barely feel Vishnu.

"Shit! This Vishnu you are talking about? He is definitely really deep in there. This is going to take quite a while to accomplish, I am afraid," I told Shiva.

"Damnit! I was hoping that we could get him out a lot sooner. Not to rush you? We three are barely holding it all together," Shiva revealed.

"I thought that you had a huge storehouse of power," I said.

"I and the others usually do, though I at the moment am back to about sixty percent. This is barely letting me maintain this realm. We were isolated long enough that we are having trouble returning to full power," Shiva explained.

A moment later, Rama appeared looking a hell of a lot better than the last time I had seen him.

"Feeling any better?" I asked him.

"Somewhat," he replied. "Still trying to get my power to increase. It was a lot like this last time."

"Last time? What? You mean this has happened before?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Rama said. "This was the second time. Though this was far worse, the same amount of power, a lot less gods confined. I guess it really was the fact that you are part god and human is why we are free."

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, with the amount of god power, only a strong human could release us, oh dear" Rama said, looking at my hand. "I see that you had a run in with Shiva, that's a nasty punishment."

"Yeah I know, at first it might have been useful, though now, not at all," I said bitterly.

"Yeah sorry, not much I can do about it, Shiva's far more powerful than I am," Rama said.

I sighed, "though I feel that I am going to regret it, I need to start in Vishnu's cell, tomb, whatever," I said.

"Good luck my friend," I heard him say as I headed up the mountain face. The closer I got to the area I needed work on, the heavier feeling of dread I felt.

So here I was digging into the rock face with equipment for the third time. Again, as I feared, the going was slow, extremely slow, it was feeling a lot like the five months on Shiva's cell.

I mean it took me all day just to get two feet clear. The fact that the digger kept breaking down every hour, I was amazed I got that far.

Then there was also the fact that none of the three gods were anywhere near. I swear that it took two hours to get their attention. Hell, that was an adventure in itself.

Finally, after ten hours, I got frustrated, looked at the machine growling, "work you piece of SHIT!" As the machine came to life and started to purr, I was almost amazed.

"I slapped my head as I realized that I did have some power of the gods. Though I thought that I didn't really know how much, how powerful and, last, what powers I had.

I shook my head. I really needed to get ahold of myself. Like with my first dealings with Shiva, I wasn't using my head.

This time, cause I really didn't have to slow, stop and wait, I made four more feet in just two hours. Another strange thing, I was starting to actually feel a god power. I assumed was Vishnu.

I was also starting to feel a little afraid, I could feel a great deal of anger. More anger than even when I had freed Shiva, though it wasn't much more. I looked at the rock face feeling both my hands start to throb.

I looked at both of them, noticing that they were starting to glow. They were also getting a little bit warm. I looked at the rock face, still feeling afraid, that's when the weirdness started.

What appeared to be a ball of energy left my hands, striking where I had been digging. It stuck there a few moments then started to bounce back at me. I put my hands up in front of me, afraid I was dead. What energy came back, hit my hands, then seemed to absorb into them.

A look at my hands revealed no burns, scrapes of blood, what the hell I thought? That's when I noticed that another four feet of the rock face was gone where the energy ball had hit.

A broad smile came to my face, eight feet, hell yeah! I spent the next two hours trying to figure out how in the hell I had made the energy ball.

I looked at the rock face, again I felt something though, it wasn't the fear I had felt before. No, this time it was more curiosity than anything else.

With a sigh, I finally climbed aboard the digger, planning to work through the night. A moment later I was feeling a fatigue I hadn't before. This was a deep, almost bone-weary fatigue.

I shut down, making my way to the tent that was set up. Upon entering, I saw the mattress. I fell into it groaning at the absolute feeling of what I considered heaven. As I sunk deeper into it, I thought the hell with everything, this was true comfort.

I awoke late the next morning with three faces looking down at me. "Why are you still in bed this late in the morning?" An angry Shiva growled at me.

"Go away," I growled back, not noticing my hands starting to glow again.

"You have work to do," Shiva shouted at me.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted as another energy ball shot from me, hitting Shiva in the chest. I could feel his surprise as it knocked him more than a few miles away.

Kali and Rama's eyes were large, "how did you do that?" Kali asked.

"I don't know," I said as I felt Shiva approach mad as hell. He started to fire a bolt at me. I shook my head no. I was surprised when the bolt stopped then fizzled out.

A shocked Shiva was looking at his hands. Then he turned to fire at me again, I swatted what he threw at me back to him. A howl of anger and pain arose from Shiva, his hands slightly singed.

"I told you that your pet had grown far beyond you, but no, you won't listen to me. Now you're going to pay for it, "Kali said, an amused smirk on her face.

"We shall see," Shiva growled as he started to rethink his strategy. "Alright, why are you still abed?"

I looked back at him with a look of anger on my face. "I worked mostly through the night. I am at least ten feet in now, enough that even I can feel the god power within."

"What!? Why in the hell didn't you say so!" Shiva said.

"I would have, had you shut up and let me speak!" I yelled back. "You always jump in before you know everything and here I thought you were a god."

Kali quickly moved between us to defuse the situation. "You know," Kali started," He's not that far off."

"WHAT!? You're agreeing with him! I should...," Shiva started, then stopped. " I have been like that a lot lately, haven't I?"

Kali nodded her agreement, "the fact that you caught yourself says a lot. You suffered more than the loss of your family, also of yourself. I am thankful to have as much of you back as I now do."

Shiva seemed to be in a battle with himself for a few moments, then his mind and eyes suddenly cleared.

Shiva turned to me, "I have to apologize to you, I was not myself. I have heard many tales of your father, though, as I said, I have never met him. It appears that when Vishnu and I went at each other, we did it at our full power. I fear that Vishnu might have a lot of memory missing as I did."

I nodded to him, "I guess that we will have to do all we can to help him as your father did. Hopefully, with him out alot of the problems that are happening, her can be solved."

For the rest of the day, Shiva and Kali were trying to show me how to put up as strong a shield as I could. This, of course, was almost to no avail, with Kali, then Shiva blowing through it as if it were nothing.

It was the next day that I noticed that Shiva wasn't shredding it as easily as he had the day before. I shook my head as I tried to prepare a few more things just in case. Then I made sure that I could pull them off, though I still couldn't pull the energy ball up again.

I had also been slowly trying to get through the last six feet. I had two feet those two days, we could all feel Vishnu a lot more now. Even though I knew Shiva was actually going to try and shield me, I didn't hold out much hope of success.

Moving into the third day, I was actually able to hold Shiva off, though I noticed that he was also struggling. I sighed as at that moment I made a decision. I told Shiva, Kali and Rama that I was going to go through the rest of the rock face. They, of course, were afraid I wasn't ready, which, of course, I also knew.

I walked to the rock face hoping I could do this. I concentrated, then noticed that I finally had my hands glowing. A small smile came to my face, letting it go sooner than I had before. The result was I had another two and a half feet gone before it bounced back to me.

I still wasn't able to teleport away, so yeah this was going to hurt. Even with me being able to shield myself, I was comparing it to a piece of paper holding back a stream.

It was the end of the third day when I was almost through. A damn solid week to get through sixteen feet. I called all three of them, letting them know I was almost through. I saw all three of them tense up, then a cracking sound in front of me alerted me to the fact we were there.

The amount of anger I felt coming from the space that held Visnu, was almost a solid mass or wave. It hit me far faster and harder than I thought it would, knocking me on my ass. I lay there with no thought of running nor fighting as Visnu surged forcefully, a look of extreme anger.

Yeah, I thought again, this was going to hurt, no matter how much I would have been ready. I brought my shield up, then felt Rama's inside that, then Kali's far stronger snapped up inside those. Finally, Shiva's snapped up around my body.

I swear I could feel Visnu almost hesitate, almost. Then the anger was building again. This was more than double what it had been. I felt my shield blown away as if it wasn't there. It was almost as easy, though it took a few seconds longer. The problem was, the anger wasn't any weaker or slowing down.

A moment later, the wave hits Kali's coming to a stop. I could feel surprise, though no lessening, for a whole two minutes. I then felt Kali let go as her shield immediately faded.

That left Shiva, who held for quite some time. I actually felt the anger, half though was still powerful. At five minutes I thought we had it made, 'til Shiva faltered. I felt my body starting to dissolve, though there was no pain. The measures I had put up were in fact making Visnu start to pull back, then scream a bit.

I smiled as I was fading more, Visnu wouldn't fuck with me again. I was still pissed at Shiva. He was in for it when I got back.

Pars001
Pars001
2,203 Followers