Food For Thought Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Logan asked, giving her another squeeze.

"Staying comfy." She wiggled around a bit more before finding a comfortable spot.

"I can see that, but I mean, what are you doing on top of me, on the floor?" This time Logan rocked her around a little, giving her a big hug, which caused some disgruntled noises to emanate from the sleepy woman.

"You were gone for a while, so I looked for you. Found you here sleeping on the floor and decided to take a nap since I couldn't wake you up." She didn't sound too bothered and mainly focused on staying snuggled comfortably.

"How long was I gone?" Logan was a little worried at her comment; he couldn't have been out for too long.

"It was maybe 3 pm when I found you sleeping." Yawning again, she looked at her own glass and continued, "It's 4 pm now. You wouldn't wake up. Are you ok?"

Logan took stock and realized he felt totally exhausted despite the sleep. Whatever source of energy the nanomachines used had left him on empty.

"Like I was hit by a freight elevator." He was also famished again.

Looking more concerned, Lilith sat up and properly positioned herself in his lap. "What happened?"

"Nothing, for a while. I sat in the dark and tried to turn on the night vision. After a while, I think I fell asleep, though I'm not quite sure. I'm beginning to feel my dreams aren't dreams." He explained what he saw and his attempt to merge the floating lights.

"I'm not fully sure it worked." Logan hugged her against him; the warmth of her body helped him feel better.

Frowning a little, Lilith regarded him for a moment. "Seems a little risky, but I suppose there wasn't much choice given the circumstances. As fun as some of these changes are, I do worry about messing around with things we don't understand." Her voice was a mix of concern and pragmatism.

Under different circumstances, Logan would have taken a different approach. Still, given their surroundings and recent events, caution was taking a back seat. Especially if he could gain an advantage for their survival.

Lilith's face said she mostly agreed. She kissed Logan's head, slipped from his lap, and stood up. "I should head back upstairs. Tanya asked if I could show her how to use a handgun. I was just going to show her the basics; I don't think shooting inside would be the best idea."

"Probably a good idea for everyone to become familiar with weapons if they aren't already; better to know and not need it than need it and not know." Standing up, Logan felt a little unsteady on his feet for a moment. His body was once again not very happy with him.

Watching him wobble, Lilith put a hand on his arm to help steady him. "I can ask Vance and Lindon if they are interested in learning a little if you want to rest a little longer."

"I'll be alright; some food and more sleep should sort me out. Though, at this point, I think I've been asleep more hours than I've been awake in the last few days." Giving her arm a quick squeeze, Logan opened the door and proceeded to find a snack with Lilith following behind him.

While Logan munched on some food, Lilith gathered everyone, with the exception of Effy, who wanted some alone time on the 2nd floor as well as was keeping a general watch on the roads outside.

The protein bar and bag of 'nutrient chips' Logan ate made him feel a decent amount better. They were supposed to mimic potato chips but provide more sustenance. The taste and texture were close but always had a bad aftertaste.

Feeling more energized, he found everyone mulling around on the first floor in one of the conference areas. Lilith had two handguns and the shotgun set on the table, unloaded, Logan noticed, which made him feel a little more at ease.

Lilith was already off to one side with Tanya, who was hesitating to pick up one of the handguns; despite seeming eager to learn, she also looked terrified. Logan turned his attention to the two others. Vance silently examined the other handgun while Lindon awkwardly stood in a corner.

Over the next two hours, Logan and Lilith helped them become familiar with the handguns and how they worked. Basic handling, loading, and how to fix a jam if it did occur were covered. Vance seemed knowledgeable already, given his background, which made sense to Logan. Still, surprisingly he had never held a gun before.

Lindon was just as awkward trying to hold a gun as he was standing still in a corner, despite that he was a fast learner and got the hang of the basics fairly quickly. Tanya seemed more comfortable by the end of the two hours, but there was still some hesitation.

After a small break, the shotgun became the focus of Vance and Lindon's attention. Tanya opted to watch and go over a handgun a little more with Lilith.

"I still find it odd you've never held a weapon before this," Logan commented as he handed the shotgun to Vance.

The stoic man gave Logan a small smile before starting to feel the weapon's weight in his hands. "I never had much reason to. My father still runs most things and is very adamant about quality control in person rather than everything being fully automated. I spend most of my time reviewing weapon schematics and information rather than practical uses."

As Vance continued to examine the weapon, Logan looked at Lilith and watched her momentarily. She was a good teacher, and her ability to instruct Tanya showed just how much she actually knew about using and handling pistols. Knowing how to protect yourself must be one of the first things you learn in corporate security, even if you're not the muscle.

"Can I take a look at your gun?" Vance asked quietly.

Logan turned his attention back to the two he was with and noticed Lindon holding the shotgun with an unsure look on his face. "Sure, just be careful with it." Unholstering his J7, Logan handed it gingerly to Vance.

Carefully turning it over in his hands, Vance examined the weapon with an experienced eye for detail. While never having held a gun before, Logan certainly got the impression he knew his way around the fine details of various weapons.

"You take pretty good care of it." Gripping the barrel, Vance handed the weapon back to Logan grip first.

"Thanks, It's one of my prize possessions." Half joking, Logan smiled gently.

"I've never even seen a Vertec J7 before, only heard about them. Good weapon by the looks of it." Nodding slowly, Vance became quiet again. His daily allotment of words having seemingly been met.

Smiling again, Logan nodded as well. "It's a fantastic weapon. The navy really shot themselves in the foot by not adopting it." The pun made him suppress a small laugh; Vance just raised an eyebrow and continued nodding.

Sighing internally, Logan left Vance to his quiet ways and spent another few minutes with Lindon. Everyone had seemingly got their fill of instruction and wandered off after a few final questions, mainly from Tanya.

The light filtering through the high-set windows had begun to dim as the sun started to set. Collecting the weapons, Logan and Lilith returned them to the storage space that was set up on the lower basement level.

They sat together on one of the sofas that had been pushed to the side to make room for a few shelves and exchanged quiet glances.

Not much had really happened to Logan today. He continually checked to see if anything had changed or felt different over the course of the last few hours. Everything was the same. Doubtful that he had any impact, Logan took Lilith's hand and focused on something else.

"Watching you with Tanya made me realize you really know your stuff. You're also a good teacher." Giving her hand a slight squeeze, Logan gave her a sincere look.

A little blush coming to her face Lilith smiled at him. "Thanks. I spent a decent amount of time at the Deckland shooting range when I could. It was an excellent way to focus and burn off a little stress.

"Tanya seemed to come out of her shell with you quite a bit," Logan observed.

"I get the feeling that most people never paid much attention to her; she's quite smart. Though she lives in her mother's shadow. I don't think that helps her confidence." Lilith bit her lip gently and watched Logan.

"Certainly an interesting group of people we have found ourselves with. I just hope there's more out there hanging on." Furrowing his brow, Logan's expression became a little sad.

Lilith scooted closer and squeezed his hand back. "I'm sure there are other survivors." She wasn't too convinced by her own statement.

Sitting together a little longer, Vance appeared and began to gather some food items before heading back upstairs with a quiet nod.

"I thought he was going to come out of his shell as well; I guess he's just a quiet person." Logan and Lilith shared a warm smile between them. They continued to sit together, content with the company with nothing else to do.

"Hey, Vance made dinner. It actually looks pretty good." Effy's head had appeared from the stairwell with a hand beckoning them to follow her.

On the 2nd floor, the tables they had pushed together to form their eating space were adorned with a pile of freshly cooked food. Logan noticed a few of the frozen items he had picked up and some other fresh foods. Vance had made them noodles with 'chicken', some fruit, boiled dumplings, and a bowl of steamed peas.

Logan sat down, and Lilith squeezed in next to him. Everyone sat around the table, stunned to see the meal before them.

"How did you manage this?" Tanya sounded quite hungry.

Everyone looked at Vance, who quietly looked back. Logan thought he would keep the man of few words routine going, but surprisingly he answered.

"Creative use of a water heating element." Vance smiled and gestured for everyone to eat.

Wasting no time, Logan began to help himself to the available food and was delighted to find it tasted pretty good. Even the fake chicken was seasoned reasonably well with a bit of salt and pepper. This was the first decent meal in a few days, and he was delighted to eat as much as possible.

His companions were equally engrossed by the meal, having also sustained themselves on pre-packaged food; even the prospect of a slightly made-from-scratch meal was doing them good. Even Lindon perked up a bit from his gloomy, anxious state.

"This is quite good. Thank you, Vance." Speaking between bites, Effy gave what appreciation she could before continuing to indulge.

A chorus of brief agreements and thanks followed as people fit the words in-between bites. Vance nodded to everyone with a neutral but slightly happy face.

As the initial shock of the food wore off and everyone slowed down a little, the table slowly filled with the noise of small conversation. Their bastion of life among the chaos a few feet away outside the building was feeling more comfortable. While they didn't know each other very well, they at least were able to find some amount of comfort in each other's presence.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry... for how I acted last night. I am still quite rattled by the last few days. Being stuck in the basement wasn't much fun either." Lindon shifted awkwardly in his seat.

"It's ok; we are all doing the best we can." Tanya placed a hand on his arm for a moment and gave him an encouraging look.

"I agree; we have found ourselves in an extreme situation. On top of your previous isolation, it's a lot to deal with. I don't think any of us will fault you for that." Lilith also gave the anxious man a warm smile.

"Thank you..." Speaking quietly, Lindon looked at the table, unused to the attention.

The meal continued a while longer, everyone getting their fill of a decent meal and conversation.

Tanya was continuously engrossed by Lilith, while Effy mostly talked at Vance, who spent his time nodding. Lindon seemed pretty happy to just be at the table.

After Logan had helped clean up, everyone went their separate ways for the evening. He spent some time checking the first-floor doors and the obscured windows of the upper floors to ensure everything was still secure.

Logan still felt confident that this building would be challenging for the infected to gain entry to unless someone left a door open, namely the one in the sub-basement.

Heading downstairs, He found Lilith getting ready for a shower. She looked up as Logan entered the room and smiled at him. Walking up to her, Logan pulled her into a hug and planted a series of kisses along her neck.

Lilith shivered at the intimate touch and let out an airy sigh. "Join me for a shower?"

"I would love to." Logan gave her shoulder a nibble and moved to get what he needed.

As the warm water enveloped them, Logan hoped the city's water and power infrastructure continued to last. Small comforts like a hot shower made everything a tiny bit more bearable.

Squeezing her way into Logan's arms, Lilith gave him a mischievous smile before wiggling around under the water stream. Even with the changes they had both gone through and continued to go through, she was still taller than him. Not that he minded. Logan enjoyed having her larger breasts close to his face.

Pulling Lilith against him, he let her wiggle as much as she wanted. Logan enjoyed the physical contact, and her happy demeanor helped him feel more relaxed.

Cupping one of her breasts, he gave it a firm squeeze; Logan wondered how big they were going to get. Part of him hoped they would keep growing, though discretion would probably be best until they could be more alone. Any bigger and people might start getting curious.

That thought stuck with him for a moment; given their situation, any significant physical changes would likely lead to some problems and questions they couldn't answer. If it were possible to at least pause them, it would make things safer in the short term.

Thinking about it for a moment longer, Logan shook the thought and focused on the beautiful woman he had against him. His cock began to stiffen as Lilith's soft body continued to rub against him. He was doing his best to focus on the shower and making it back to the room, but she was making it very difficult.

Turning to look at him, Logan's rigid member popped between her thighs, causing Lilith to giggle playfully. Squeezing gently, she hummed at the sensation of his head and shaft rubbing up to her wet pussy as she lowered herself a little.

"You feel so good between my legs." Lilith purred.

Placing his hands on her hips, Logan pulled them tightly together and put a series of kisses on her shoulder with a small bite at the end to her collarbone.

"Mmmm..." the humm was full of contentment and desire. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Lilith settled down and enjoyed the gentle contact between them.

"Would you like to try some mutual pleasure in the room?" Asking as he thrust his erection forward, sandwiched between Lilith's thighs and pussy.

"What did you have in mind?" Moaning, she gasped slightly as Logan's head slid past her clit.

"I could eat you out and finger you while you put your very talented mouth to work." Logan dug his fingers into her hips and felt the soft flesh yield to his grasp.

"A sixty-nine sounds like fun, though I really don't mind if you just want me to drain you with my mouth if you're tired." Looking slightly serious, it was hard for Lilith to maintain her composure. The gentle thrusts of Logan's shaft and his firm hold on her hips made her feel weak.

Logan watched as she bit her lip and looked at him with slowly fluttering eyes. "I'll manage." He Whispered.

Nodding in agreement, Lilith pulled away reluctantly and quickly finished showering. The whole time she was hungrily eyeing Logan's still-hard cock.

Making it through the door, their hands immediately found each other's still-damp bodies, and two towels dropped to the floor. Roughly squeezing one of Lilith's firm butt cheeks, Logan steered them to the bed as they kissed their tongues occasionally found each other.

Hovering at the edge of the bed, they continued to explore each other's bodies, trying to find new spots they had yet to touch in their previous encounters. Lilith's breasts were squished between them, and Logan loved the feeling, her hard nipples pressing into him begged to be played with.

Pulling away again, Liltih had a smoldering look on her face. "You should lay down. Any more touching and I'm really going to need you to fuck my brains out, and I can tell you don't have the energy for that."

Smiling and suppressing a chuckle, Logan climbed onto the bed and lay down, keeping his eyes locked on Lilith. Making her way around the side of the bed slowly, she slid onto the sheets facing the other direction and bit her lip as their eyes met.

They watched each other momentarily before Lilith scooted forward and lowered her dripping pussy to Logan's mouth. Eager to please the wonderful woman now perched on top of him, Logan slowly ran circles around her clit using his tongue.

Lilith shuddered on top of him and moaned, her thighs squeezing together for a moment as Logan began to build her anticipation and pleasure.

Avoiding directly playing with her clit, Logan opted to lick, nibble, and suck his way around her slit. He knew what she wanted, but giving it to her right away wouldn't be as fun. Lilith seemed to disagree as her hips began to rock back and forth.

It wasn't long before Logan felt her lean down, and the familiar touch of her breasts rested on him. Her mouth enveloped him, and she began to greedily suck along his stiff shaft, eager to swallow his cum.

Moaning in pleasure at the warmth of her mouth, Logan began to pay a little attention to her clit. Slow, broad licks followed by a few seconds of focused suction started to pull deeper moans from Lilith as she continued her efforts on his cock.

Determined to have her cum first, he moved away from indirect pleasure and focused directly on her clit. Hooking an arm around Lilith's thigh to keep her in place, he freed his other arm and slowly penetrated her with a finger. Tightening around the intrusion, she inhaled and moaned again.

Making his tongue as flat as possible, Logan began to rock his head back and forth in time with her hip thrusts, leveraging her leg to keep her where he wanted. Sliding another finger inside, he gradually increased the speed of his thrusts.

Lilith's thighs were shaking around his head as he kept up the focused attention; she had paused and was holding his head in her mouth as she breathed deeply. Logan was applying constant suction to her clit now; the combination of sensations was clearly giving her trouble concentrating.

Pushing down more frantically, Logan guessed she was close and kept a steady rhythm up, ensuring a constant flow of pleasure. Slipping free from her mouth Logan felt his cock slide along her face as her whole body began to shake on top of him. Her breath caught with small whimpers escaping her mouth.

Soft thighs gripped him as she came down from her high. "That felt really good. I'm sorry I stopped." Her voice was airy.

Logan chuckled at this and removed his fingers from her, which drew another whimper from her lips. "Not a problem at all. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Slow to move, Lilith climbed off him and positioned herself where she could easily continue to give him a blow job. The look on her face told him that she still really wanted his cum.

A warm hand slowly wrapped around him and began to work up and down; they maintained eye contact as Lilith started working for what she wanted.

Reaching down, Logan ran a hand through her silky purple hair; it had gotten longer. Shifting his hand to her cheek, he stroked it gently as his thumb came to rest on her lips. Lilith opened her mouth to suck on his thumb as she continued stroking him.

The sensation caused Logan to buck his hips lightly and groan. "Put my cock in your mouth Lilith."