Food For Thought Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four ships in orbit had reported two separate explosions, one just beyond Alasdair's city limits and the other from the starport. Orbital images showed a smoking crater where the starport used to be, along with a series of unsettling images of individuals wandering the city en masse.

She wasn't going to put any more marines onto that planet until they could figure out what exactly was going on and if there was a way to stop it.

Two cruisers were more than capable of bombarding the city with both conventional munitions and fusion warheads, but that would be both a career ender and possible mass murder. Neither were things she wanted.

Pinching the bridge of her nose she could feel a headache coming on. Samantha needed information. The light carrier group was almost to the planet, she knew the clock was ticking on resolving this before she was ordered to 'secure' the planet.

She had one option left, and she wasn't quite sure it was a good one. Standing from her desk she left her office, the eyes of everyone at fleet headquarters watched her as she moved.

Knocking on the door she waited. Victor's secretary looked frazzled as he was instructed to not allow any interruptions, but he didn't want to tell the high admiral that.

"Yes?" Victor's dry voice emanated from beyond the door.

Opening the door, Samantha stepped into the room and closed the door on a rapidly approaching secretary with a small grin. Poor man.

"What can I do for you Samantha?" Looking up from his own terminal Victor looked like he needed more sleep.

"I need your help." She smiled.

Victor frowned at her, when she smiled like that she was about to ask for something big.

"Not your help specifically, but your auditor on the surface." Samantha sat on the edge of the cluttered desk. Despite everything being digital there were quite a few data pads and other items covering the desk space.

"How can the Colonial Audit Service be of help?" He said sarcastically.

"I need Logan Firth to get me something." She knew this was going to be a big ask for an auditor, but there wasn't much time to waste.

*******************

The last few hours had passed quite pleasantly, Logan had been sitting quietly on the top floor listening to the new arrivals get to know everyone else. There wasn't much to do except trade stories and talk about their lives. Corporal Dodson had a deck of cards that had seen better days which was providing a small, but refreshing distraction to the larger group.

After telling everyone that Emily wasn't feeling well and that she was resting currently, the other two marines were anxiously wanting more information. Given the story Emily had shared it was understandable, Logan did his best to calm them down. They reluctantly backed off but were noticeably troubled.

Logan had opted to relax next to a window and let the sun peeking through the clouds warm him. He leaned against an overturned desk, it was nice watching everyone get along, knowing they easily could be more at odds. Vance's offer of food in the morning had calmed frayed nerves as only a warm meal could do.

Logan vowed to himself that he would do his best to make sure everyone here would get off this planet. 'We need some kind of cure or nano machine destroying effect,' he thought to himself. Judging how they absorbed energy, an EMP probably wouldn't work. Something as advanced as what was floating around his body couldn't possibly be effected by a 'primative' EMP.

With his limited knowledge and lack of ability to research, he didn't have any luck coming up with ideas for a solution.

He imagined little robots fighting each other, which was probably accurate in some way. The ones inside Emily from the bite had to have been subdued or destroyed by the ones she had ingested. A scientist would be very helpful right now.

Checking the time, he got up and headed downstairs to check on Lilith. Logan passed the supply pile and paused. "We are going to have to get more food," talking out loud he realized with six additional people their current resources wouldn't last very long.

Lilith was sitting up against a wall reading something on her glass. The floating window of text looked a bit dense, if you were smart enough to keep reading material downloaded then you could read if there was no network signal. Not many people ever thought about being 'offline' but it was clear Lilith had.

"Any changes?" Logan asked.

"Nothing bad, it looks like she's just in a deep sleep now. Likely recovering from whatever the hostile nano machines were doing to her." Looking up from her reading she looked much calmer now.

"That's good, hopefully she wakes up soon. Probably going to need the help if she's up for it. We are going to need more food and supplies with the extra people here." Putting his hand out Logan helped Lilith off the floor.

"Good point, we should probably plan for something tomorrow. Might be worth it to check some of the other offices and buildings closer to us just in case. There might be useful items." As Lilith rose up the floating window disappeared.

"Hostile nano machines?" Logan inquired.

She nodded, "Yep, that's what's making people into the infected things we are seeing right? I was thinking about trying to get a peek at them with a microscope."

"I suppose ours are non-hostile then?" Lilith nodded again at his question.

Taking another look at Emily, Lilith then headed for the door. "You can join me if you want."

"I think I'm going to check our ammunition, after this morning I'm not sure we have too much left. There really wasn't any to begin with." As they stepped into the hallway Logan gave her a quick kiss which made her cheeks flush lightly.

"I'll see you at dinner then." With a smile she was off.

Logan headed down to the sub basement and took stock of what they had left. There was only enough pistol ammunition for one magazine and six more shotgun shells. He had no clue where they could get more, hopefully the marine's had more for their rifles or this was going to turn into a brawl pretty quickly.

Fighting the infected close up was going to be dangerous, but quieter. They needed better weapons. The supply closet and some scrounging turned up a few decent items.

He wasn't able to find anything suitable to stick on the ends of the three poles he found. Logan opted to shape the ends so they were as close to points as possible. The sturdy metal poles' pointy ends would work well to maintain some distance.

It also didn't take a huge amount of training to use a simple weapon like this which was the most important part. He found it slightly amusing that in the age of a space faring civilization they would have to resort to using spears.

Logan spent another hour going through everything again, looking for anything at all that could be useful. He found some tape and a snack bar. Not seeing the point in continuing he headed back upstairs and spent some time socializing.

In the hour or so left before Vance had promised to make dinner Logan learned a few things about their new companions. Some had questions that he tried to answer when they learned he was an auditor, the assumption must be that he had to know something.

Vance made them a decent meal out of what was available, there was enough left for two more meals or so. After the morning's events and plenty of time spent together already everyone was looking a little burned out and tired, some more than others.

After dinner everyone went off on their own, many to bed and others to their chosen corners. Lilith checked on Emily again after Evans and Dodson repeatedly asked her for any updates, they had decided to sit outside her room and wait.

Logan showered and was laying on the bed, it wasn't quite 'bedtime' but he was already mentally ready for a long nap. Lilith entered the room and stood by the foot of the bed before climbing up to Logan and laying next to him when he beckoned her over.

There wasn't much to say between them, Logan enjoyed the feeling of her against him. He wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her butt firmly.

"Did you learn anything with the microscope?" Logan inquired, enjoying the firm flesh filling his hand.

"I'm no doctor but you have very healthy swimmers, and a lot of them." Lilith giggled slightly, "Not much, but I'm not sure what I was expecting to see. I couldn't see anything that could have been a nanomachine."

Lilith hesitated for a moment and looked lost in thought before she made up her mind and continued, "There was a device down there that can read the make-up of compounds, I assume to make sure drugs or other things were what they were supposed to be. I put some of your cum in there as a test and it showed something strange for a moment."

"A moment?" Logan shifted to get a better look at her face, she looked a little conflicted.

"I only saw it because I was looking right at it, but I blinked and everything went back to normal. It showed an unknown organic compound. I wasn't sure if it was a glitch, which is why I hesitated to bring it up." She was biting her lip anxiously.

"What do you think it means?" Logan ran a finger across her lip gently to discourage her from chewing herself up.

"Either it was an error or it's possible the nanomachines are organic in some way." Lilith snuggled into Logan and got lost in thought.

Not wanting to disturb her, Logan held her as he mulled over what she had said on his own. If the nanomachines were organic in some way would that make them microscopic cyborgs?

They cuddled for a little while longer before Lilith eventually got up to take a shower.

As she undressed Logan's gaze was fixed on her body, Lilith was well aware of this and made sure to wiggle her hips at him. "You know, when we get the fuck out of here I'm going to have to spend a decent amount of credits to buy all new lingerie. I doubt anything in my wardrobe will fit me right, I'll be spilling out of everything. That and I don't think my hips will fit into any of my pants without a struggle. I've grown just enough for it to be an issue, not that I'm really complaining."

Looking over her body again, Logan couldn't help but get ideas, he was starting to get hard at the sight of her standing there nude.

With a flirty wink Lilith wrapped a towel around herself and headed out of the room with a playful smile on her lips.

Time passed painfully slowly, his mind caught up in the changes to Lililth's body. She had to be closer to a DD at this point but it was hard to say, he wasn't a bra size calculator. Her hips had certainly gotten wider by an inch or so, with her thighs and butt growing a little to match the new proportions. It excited him.

Eventually the door opened again and a damp Lilith entered the room. Logan sat on the side of the bed and watched her like a hawk.

Her towel pulled from her body as she started to dry her hair.

"Come here." Logan watched her breasts sway gently as she walked over, still drying her hair.

When she got close, Logan reached out and placed his hands on her hips, squeezing firmly and pulling her to him. She shivered slightly at the firm touch and let out a small sigh of pleasure.

Logan looked up at her as she stood there drying the last bit of water off her. A playful smile was on her lips as they locked eyes. Keeping a strong hold on her he slowly leaned forward and pulled a semi hard nipple into his mouth.

A sharp intake of air and a quiet moan followed as he softly rolled the quickly stiffening flesh with his tongue. The towel fell from her hands as she began to run them through Logan's hair.

Keeping one hand on her hip, the other roughly cupped her wonderfully shaped butt and pulled her against him harder. Lilith's warm breasts pushed into his face as he eagerly switched from gentle bites to licking.

Lilith's moans grew more earnest, "I know I've said it before, but I really do love it when you play with my nipples."

Logan's response was to swap sides to ensure both got equal attention; he had a mischievous grin on his face.

Biting a little more roughly onto the sensitive flesh, Lilith's fingers dug into his skin as more pleasure began to flood her body.

Letting go of her butt, he used the available hand to squeeze and play with Lilith's other breast. Logan was rock hard at this point, Lilith reached down and gently fondled him while he continued his very focused ministrations.

Parting lightly, Lilith's thighs were soaked, and Logan could feel her wetness and heat against his body as he kept her pulled against him.

Determined, Logan focused his efforts on her nipples. Given how much she loved nipple play he wanted to know if she could orgasm from that stimulation alone.

Pinching, pulling, and twisting, his fingers roughly played with her. Lost in the sensations Lilith's eyes were closed and mouth partly open, breaths coming in short gasps as the pain and pleasure heightened then fell away just to be built up again.

"Logan..." Was all Lilith got out as her body shook softly, a small orgasm rolling through her.

Keeping hold of a nipple between his fingers, Logan kissed his way up to her neck. Tiny moans at each kiss left Lilith's lips as she melted into him.

Standing up fully, their mouths locked together. Lilith's lips felt amazing against his, as they kissed she hugged him tightly. His hands roamed her body exploring the wonderful softness, her damp hair sending chills through his body as it came into contact with his skin.

Pulling back Logan stared into her eyes, "You do like it when I'm more assertive right?"

"I think I can certainly be submissive, for the right person. It's not my whole personality though." She licked her lips hungrily. "Sometimes I like to be bent over, sometimes I like to be on top, and sometimes I want soft and gentle, but right now I just want to be under you as you take what you want." Her words were sincere and full of need.

With a firm push, Lilith fell backward on the bed with a lustful grin, her thighs shut playfully. Logan climbed on top of her and dug his hands into her soft and alluring legs. Gentle and playful laughter of enjoyment at his strong touch emanated from her throat. With their eyes locked on each other Logan pried her thighs open, even with Lilith resisting him.

The look in her eyes as he spread her open was one of excitement. He wanted to be inside her and to fill her with cum just as much as she wanted it. Almost as soon as Logan had moved forward between her open thighs, they were clamped around his hips.

Not wasting any more time Logan entered her in one strong motion, Lilith's eager pussy gripped him the moment he pushed into her. It was like her walls were formed perfectly around him with the right amount of pressure.

Lilith's hands reached up to grab him, but Logan took hold of them firmly and leaned forward. Hands above her head now with Logan putting his weight on her Lilith began to whimper at Logan's forceful thrusts.

While he wasn't going too quickly, each thrust was the full length of his hard cock and caused an audible slap as their hips met. Lilith had the breath knocked from her every time they were brought together, sharp exhales marked each thrust.

Logan didn't quite remember being this strong, but it felt good to see the effect he was having on her. As he sped up Lilith wrapped her legs around him fully and held him tightly. He had to put a little extra effort into pulling out till just his head rested inside her, before thrusting back in again.

Her face displayed a look of pleasure and it was clear by looking at her that she enjoyed being overpowered like this. Joining her wrists together Logan held her in place with one hand, even as she tried to wiggle free from his grasp.

"You're not going anywhere." He growled. Lilith moaned loudly in response and he could feel her legs trying to tighten on him further.

Cupping one of her breasts he held it and felt its weight and softness in his hand. "I love your new tits."

"They're...Yours..." Her words were ragged.

"I hope they get bigger." Squeezing firmly Logan quickened his pace and put a little more strength into each thrust. Lilith could only nod as her breath was repeatedly taken from her.

The look on Lilith's face, the sensation of being inside her, and her legs wrapped around him tightly all made Logan feel amazing. There was no doubt in his mind that she wanted him, and he wanted her just as much.

Putting more weight onto Lilith, Logan leaned down and kissed her passionately. Her tongue desperately sought out his as he released her wrists.

Lilith's hands immediately dug into his back, Logan could feel marks from her nails dragging down his skin. That small bit of pain and clear desire only spurred his need to cum inside her.

Constricting around him rhythmically Lilith began to moan into their kiss as she came, her body tightend up from the intense pleasure coursing through her.

Her pussy was like a hot vice, Logan did his best to keep going but with the amazing sensations of her orgasming around him he was rapidly approaching his own release. Breaking their kiss he once again looked into those wonderful amethyst coloured eyes.

"You feel so good, I'm going to cum," Talking was hard for him as well at this point.

Hearing that Lilith began to nod eagerly. "I want it, cum inside me."

Those words sent a shock down Logan's spine, he almost immediately began to cum. Pushing into her with one final thrust Lilith locked her legs tightly keeping him in place as he unloaded everything he had into her.

Arching her back and pushing up against him Lilith looked like she was cumming again, a silent look of pleasure and satisfaction frozen on her face. Pressed together like this Logan could feel her womb start to expand with the volume of cum he was putting inside her.

Like clockwork the nanomachines had to be ensuring every drop stayed firmly in place as her stomach continued to grow. The pressure between them was an interesting sensation, with her rapid expansion Logan tried to sit up a little but Lilith held him in place.

"I like your weight on me." Her voice was quiet like she was focusing on something.

There was only so much he could do to stay in place as he continued to fill her up, the feeling of each pump of cum leaving his still hard cock was amazing, but as Lilith began to look even more pregnant, his body slowly moved upward.

Releasing her arms, Lilith kept her legs around him as best she could. Settling backwards Logan looked down at the beautiful woman who was still off in space. He began to gently rub her stomach, feeling the stretch of her skin begin to slow as his pleasure started to ebb.

With a deep and content sigh Logan's orgasm ended and the final spurt of cum found its way into Lilith's packed body. They stayed in place for a few minutes longer before Lilith's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him.

"That was amazing." Her hand joined with his, resting on her stomach.

"Is it just me, or is the sex getting better?" Logan took her hand and they both jointly cradled her pregnant looking form.

"Definitely getting better. I suppose we have the nanomachines to thank for that." Lilith's voice was airy and it was clear she was a bit out of it.

"I don't really remember you getting off that hard to internal stimulation." His free hand found its way to Lilith's clit and began to gently do circles around it.

A small moan escaped her lips and Lilith shook slightly at the touch. "Me either, but I'm fine with it if it continues to feel that good. Not that you playing with my clit doesn't also feel nice." Lilith's legs came undone and Logan moved up next to her where she eagerly cuddled into him.

"It's a little worrisome that part of what the nanomachines are doing is affecting how we have sex." He wasn't too bothered by it, but it did raise a few more questions.