Food For Thought Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith nodded, "I agree, but if I cum harder from penetration it's not all bad. Seems like a strange change to make, but I won't argue."

With a small chuckle Logan reached over and managed to turn the lights off with the tip of a finger. Wrapping his arms around her, Logan settled down.

"Do you really want my breasts to get bigger?" In the dark Logan could feel Lilith wiggle herself back into him more.

Cupping one of her breasts Logan gave it a squeeze. "Part of me does, yes, your body was amazing before, and the way you have been changing is also amazing. Just in a different way."

"I think I'd look great with a slightly bigger rack." Lilith was pushing her shoulders together to squish Logan's hand.

"While I agree, it would be great if any more changes could wait. I thought about this earlier and any more changes might make people ask questions." He really loved the feeling of her breast in his hand.

"I also agree with that." Sounding more sleepy, Liltih began to drift off.

Logan wasn't too far behind her, but a few lingering thoughts kept him awake. Logan wanted to get off this planet as soon as possible. He got a bad feeling that staying here longer would end up with everyone dead.

Not long after falling asleep, the room was awash with a faint pulsing red glow. A small light on his glass was blinking steadily. Their sleep was uninterrupted, not by dreams or another disaster.

******************

High above the planet something watched in minor irritation. Events had mostly gone to plan, but it had not foreseen the path things had begun to take. These human creatures were mostly selfish and self serving. Thankfully, many other plans had resolved without issue. Its presence was certainly not welcome in this galaxy, but neither side would admit to breaking the rules, there was without doubt another here watching. Curiosity might get the better of it eventually, but it hoped the ensuing chaos would be entertaining.

**********************

Logan woke feeling more refreshed than he had in the last few days. Being well fed probably made the difference, small meals were not enough to sustain anyone. Stretching slowly and not wanting to wake Lilith, Logan stayed in bed and held her. The gentle breathing and feel of her skin was an amazing way to start the day, even if it was going to involve a stressful trip outside.

The slow blink of red light in the dark from the glass caught his eye, Logan had to pause and stare at it for a moment to make sure he wasn't seeing things. It was a message. Trying to reach over, but he couldn't quite grab it with Lilith still partially sleeping on him.

As his fingertips extended, a small window opened in his field of vision causing him to blink rapidly. It was incredibly bright before dimming to an appropriate level. That wasn't a normal glass window. Lines of code filtered across the unfamiliar screen before he was met with a smaller display that matched what his glass would normally show.

Its dim light cast no visible illumination. He just looked at it in confusion, not entirely sure what to make of it. It was clear there was a message for him, it was displayed as a red notification over the button that would access his terminal functions when they were paired.

Trying to press it, his hand just moved behind where it should have been. Closing his eyes it was still there but slightly obscured. The nanomachines had hacked into his glass and were allowing him to use it without touching it. He was seeing the interface displayed directly onto his field of vision.

Smiling to himself, Logan thought it was a handy thing to be able to do. He just had to work out how to press the buttons.