All Comments on 'Fooled by the Wrapping'

by MsHoudini

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blown away

Thanks, this story got me so hard! I wish it happened to me.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperover 4 years ago
Riveting read!

Sensual and stunning, I couldn't tear myself away until I reached the end.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 6 years ago
Decent story

I liked the story.. I can understand the smoking fetish which I happen to like but a bit to much.

My only major issue was the story just seemed to be rushed.

Please slow down and develop your characters some more.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smoking ruined it

I am a very sexual guy, but I don't smoke or want to be around smokers. I would never have any kind of sexual experience with someone who was smoking. I know this was just a story, but the smoking in the story made me stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want a tranny

My name is Larry and I would love this to happen to me ass I love tits and crummy cocks

joln321joln321almost 9 years ago

Black Women always look good in red. way over done on the cigarettes.

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
good story

to menny cigarette that was about 5 and just 4 cumes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it...

As a T girl who loves women and femminity, I still hoppe someday I will found a woman like that of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
proof read your work

The story isn't bad but the typos are frequent and glaring. The smoking is a detraction from the story and there should be an explanation by Claire how she could have such a great marriage when she is a tranny.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfabout 11 years ago
good story

not bad, not bad at all

the story was pretty good. the smoking was new to me, but i didn't mind that much and it's your story. so if you like smoking, you can let your characters smoke a bit.

though there was the occasional error i spotted, might i suggest letting an editor read it through? or read it again yourself a few days after completing it.

Overall pretty good, i'm interested in what will follow

Marcie4youMarcie4youabout 11 years ago
Could be...

A nice story, if you left out all the smoking in every other sentence? (I'm a smoker as well, but not when with a guy in bed)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yummy.

I hope she returns the favor with her strap-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous