Fooled Me Twice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful Elizabeth had another trick up her sleeve or a hidden pocket in her dress. She came up for air, leaving only the head between her lips, held up a latex glove which she slid her right hand into, snaked her hand under my scrotum, and smiled.

Plunging her mouth down and drilling her middle finger up, a bright flash of light went off in my head as I came. Vaguely, I remember Liz releasing my cock and standing up as I heard the glove being removed. When she tossed it away, her eyes alerted me to danger; we were being watched, and she went after them.

After yanking her panties out of my mouth, I think I dropped them on the floor, but I did manage to get my pants back on, zipped up, with my shirt tucked in.

Slowly I walked through the stacks until I reached a row facing the exit, where a scowling woman was lecturing Liz and a boy, well, he was a foot shorter than Liz, struggling to carry one huge law book.

I snuck out behind them and waited at my SUV.

Liz showed up five minutes later, and I asked her, "Who was your friend?"

"The kid spying on us, a 1st-year law student. I made a deal with him; if he helped me get by the dragon lady and found my thong and glove, I'd reward him. You did leave my panties behind?"

"Like a radioactive potato."

The next night, Liz knocked on the office door of my Astro Physics professor, where I was grading freshmen quizzes. After locking the door, I looked for Liz, and she'd disappeared. I noticed her dress hanging from the professor's coat rack and relaxed. I went to sit in his leather chair and found Liz on her knees, waiting to pull my pants off.

She proceeded to suck on half of my hard-on and cover the rest with her hand while alternating licks, strokes, and squeezes: well, you get the picture. It was intense and prolonged.

When I finished grading the last quiz, I tapped her shoulder or tit, and when she raised her head, I mouthed the word, "done."

Liz pushed the chair straight back, crawled out from under the desk, and stood facing me. I opened my mouth to warn her, but she silenced me with a kiss.

"Marty, the chair's high back is hiding us from anyone looking through the third-floor window behind you with a telescope."

I thought to myself, 'she read my mind,' then Liz dropped to her knees and looked up at me with her sweet innocent eyes before growling, "Fuck my face, Marty. Punish my lips with no mercy and choke me with your creamy cum."

This woman scares me worse than Freddy Krueger in a dream.

I followed orders, and 30 seconds in, Liz whimpered, and I lost all control, holding the back of her head and smashing her lips against my groin. She tried to swallow, but most of my cum squeezed between her lips or dribbled from her nose. I released my grip on her head and slumped into the soft chair, watching Liz clean her face using her fingers to move cum to her tongue. While she cleaned her face, tits, and hands in the bathroom, I wiped my dick off with some tissues and pulled my pants back on.

When she returned, prancing naked in front of the window, I helped her cover herself and button up her dress.

Looking at Liz as I started my car, she had a quirky smile that indicated she wasn't finished with what I now assumed was an apology.

The following two 'I'm sorry' blowjobs occurred three and four days after my astrophysics supernova; the first was in the visitor's parking garage for the Stanford university hospital. My uber kinky girlfriend took two bedsheets, cut holes for eyes, her mouth, and my friend little Marty, which we put on in an elevator, before completing the act in front of security cameras in the garage. We dumped the sheets in a trashcan and, with heads down, walked out of the garage.

The other one she did in my SUV while naked, wearing only a venus butterfly for which I had the remote control, while we were parked in the parking lot of the campus police. The only reason we weren't caught was that campus crime took that day off. I enjoyed playing with the remote control and listening to her whimper.

The fifth blowjob was extra special; at 11 PM, in a park next to the freshmen dormitory. Liz told me to sit on a specific bench under a street lamp, perpendicular to the dormitory and its five-story wall of windows, and wait. She came from my left, walking past the dorm entrance, wearing a big floppy hat, a knee-high coat, and hi-heeled boots.

Standing in front of me, staring at the side of the dorm, Liz told me, "This is going to be extra fun, Marty." Then she pulled her cell phone out and speed-dialed a number.

"Hello, is this Conrad?" She received a quick answer.

"Are you ready?"

I heard an excited mumble coming from her phone.

"Conrad, take a deep breath and calm down."

She hesitated for about 15 seconds, "Good boy, now go to your window and wave. Hurry up, or I'll leave."

I turned to look, but Liz stopped me with a shake of her head.

"Who's Conrad?"

"Little guy at the law library, shush Marty."

"Yes, I'm still here; now remember, I won't begin your reward until I see five windows with lights on and one or more people in each window, repeated on all five floors, so spread the word, and I'll hold."

She patted my head like a dog and started singing and humming, "Show me the way to go home, I'm tired, and I wanna go to bed; I had a little drink, hmmhmmhmm, la la la."

"Yes, Conrad, still here. Okay, let me check. The fourth floor needs three more and the second floor needs one; the rest of the floors are fine. You'd better hurry; I'm getting bored." Liz looked at me and winked, and I wanted to ask questions, turn my head, and look behind me, but I didn't want to break the mood she'd set.

"I'm still here; what? Hmm, okay, the second floor looks good. 4th floor is still shy; there's one lit but empty window."

"MLMLBER."

"That's your room? Hurry up, my friend; I'll wait for you."

"Having fun yet, Marty?"

I vigorously nodded.

"You're ready, okay, hanging up now. Goodbye, Conrad."

Liz took off her coat and handed it to me, and I gasped; she had nothing on under her thick jacket. Then, as she cupped her tits and sucked some of her fingers, she pointed to the ground between my legs and said one word, "Coat."

I rushed to lay her coat on the ground so she could kneel on it, then she placed her hands behind her back. Worried about being caught, I unzipped my pants, pulled them down, and verbally encouraged Liz to hurry up. But the cold gave me more endurance tonight, and I lasted almost eight minutes.

The people in the dorm had a great view of me receiving a blow job in profile, but her hat hid most of the actual act, but a side view of one tit was on display for the entire time. Like watching a burlesque show, it was very erotic because everything couldn't be seen, only imagined.

I wasn't worried about being recognized because I had an oversized fedora on my head, but every time Liz pressed her lips to my groin, I threw my head back and away from the building. I held her head down when I came, lips circling my dick until I stopped my contractions. As she stood up, I got my pants back on and watched her slowly buttoning her coat from the bottom. She had a drop of cum on her lower lip, so I scooped it up on my finger and fed it to her before turning around.

There were fifty windows on this side of the building, and I could see cell phones recording the action, guys jerking off, girls jerking off their boys, one couple fucking, behind the glass of the rooms with lights on.

"Are you going to stand and stare, or are you coming?"

"Already did." I caught up to her, and we walked quickly to my SUV. When we got home, I declared 'Uncle' on the public apologies when Liz announced the next one would be in a front window of the Natural Sciences Building, where the college Administration is located.

I let little Marty forgive Liz by fucking her through three climaxes, with the second and third ones increasing the decibel levels of her screams.

Liz still tested the limits I imposed upon her from time to time, like at night in late May. We were going out to dinner, and Liz had on a pleather micro-mini skirt, a see-through blouse, with no bra or panties on, and I used my veto power. I think she was testing me because, without complaining, she changed into a burgundy, form-fitting dress that fell just below the knee with matching four-inch pumps. She still wore no underwear, but she was sexy, not slutty.

After passing our third-year exams, Liz moved in with me full-time. I helped her bring her clothes and personal things, and as soon as she was moved into my home, Liz began putting a woman's touch all over my house. She didn't ask for my permission to make changes, but I wasn't going to make any waves about her buying new furniture or a few new pictures for the wall or a rug in the living room. When I questioned her about leaving her furniture in the condo, she told me her real estate agent advised her that a furnished condo would bring a much higher rental price, so I didn't give it a second thought.

Liz had asked me back in March if we could visit an adult-only nude resort over the Memorial Day weekend, and I couldn't come up with any reasons why we shouldn't go. The resort was in Georgia, and since school would be out long before then, we could fly down there for a week-long vacation before driving to Greenville and spending some time with my family before Danni's wedding.

We flew into Atlanta and rented a car for the drive to Maysville, where the resort was located. We were extremely nervous the first time we stepped outside our cabin, wearing only sandals and a smile. However, everyone we met were long-time nudists, and they went out of their way to help us feel comfortable. By the second afternoon, we played nude volleyball, with Liz's tits bouncing around as she chased after balls, and little Marty went from standing at attention to hanging around. We both got very lovely all-over tans out of this seven-day vacation.

We exchanged numbers with Sonny and Cherry, a married couple our age who had no children but visited the resort year-round. They said they were swingers, but they backed off after I explained we weren't married and still finding our path toward everlasting love. So we exchanged phone numbers and tentatively agreed to get together and have dinner. But, of course, that dinner would be with clothing mandatory.

Danni was getting married in June to Clifton Chambers, who I met at Dixie's wedding and was a student at USC living with her and another couple in a rental house. Her wedding was much smaller than Dianna's or Dixie's, and even better, I wasn't included in the wedding party.

Clifton's family was spread out between Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee, so

Momma and Dad added a line to the RSVP card, 'Hotel Reservation Needed.' Everyone checking out of the Marriott Hotel after the wedding would be shocked when presented with a bill stamped, 'Paid in Full.' My wonderful father made a deal with the hotels to cover the cost of everyone's room. After all, Danni's wedding was $15,000 less than Dianna's.

I drove to the Westin Pointset Marriot, where the wedding and reception would be held. The rehearsal was going on now, with the dinner to follow, and I wanted to ask my dad about the status of Momma's dream home.

Dad got me up to date, "They broke ground on the 1st of June, two weeks later than scheduled because of building permits, and the estimated completion date is March 31st next year."

"Dad? What are you going to do with our old home?"

"I thought I would keep it as a loaner house for my kids. Dixie and Brad already own a home outside Spartanburg, and Dianna follows Joe around as a Navy wife and mother, so they rent. Danni and Clifton will be in a rental house at USC for three more years, so I'll rent it out unless you have any thoughts about getting married after you graduate next May?"

"Dad, who's been talking about Liz and me? I haven't talked to anyone about my intentions."

"Don't get your panties twisted around your nuts. It's obvious the way you two feel about each other."

"I'm that obvious?"

"You're a genius who will probably invent an engine that will go twice as fast in space as anything we have now. But, on the other hand, you should never play poker for anything more than a dollar

because you don't have a poker face."

"Okay, Dad, I get it. Can you keep it to yourself? I'm working on something."

"Going to Mars or getting married?" He laughed at his joke, but I didn't. "Alright, mum's the word, but I have to go; they need the poor schmuck who's paying to write a check."

He walked toward the wedding planner, and I located Danni talking to our church pastor, who was marrying them. So I stared at my feet until they finished talking and approached her.

"Danni, sweet sister of mine, can I have a word with you?"

"Happy or sad?"

"Hopefully happy."

"Okay, my favorite brother."

I rolled my eyes at her and took a box out of my pocket. "I want to ask Liz to marry me after the floor opens up for dancing, but I don't want to take anything away from your wedding."

"Fine, wonderful. Let me see the ring."

I opened the box, and Danni's mouth fell open. She was speechless.

"Holy cow, dude. Wow, look at the sparkle on this rock. Did you rob a bank to pay for this?"

"Danni, I'm trying to be serious, so if you don't want me to propose to Liz at your wedding, just tell me?"

"I'm sorry, Marty; I shouldn't tease you because of your fragile ego. Pay attention when your baby sister is talking at the reception, and you'll know when it's time."

"Danni, how will I know? Should we use a secret word as a signal? What if you write a note and get the flower girl to bring it to me?"

"Marty, shut up and listen. I'll make it very simple for my brother to understand since his IQ is only 143. I'll say, 'Hello everybody, please stand and watch as my brother, Marty, makes a fool of himself trying to ask his girlfriend Liz to marry him.' Does that work for you?"

"Do you think she'll say no?"

"Oy vey, Martin. God loves fools and little children, and you qualify in both categories."

I hugged my sister and returned to the house where Liz was helping Momma go over the guest list. Faking a smile, I greeted them, "Hey, sexy ladies. Looking good. Getting close, rehearsal dinner tonight and wedding tomorrow."

Momma silenced me, "Martin, we're almost done, so sit on the sofa and zip it."

Whoa. I sat down, shut up, and pretended I was R2D2 unplugged.

"Marty. Marty! MARTY."

"Sorry, Momma, I turned my power switch off. You were saying?"

"I said, an old friend is coming and bringing her husband and baby."

Who was coming with a husband and what baby? I mumbled, "Olivia Goldrake has a baby? It's not mine, Momma, I swear."

"Martin, you are such a clown. You can't get under my skin with her anymore."

Liz started to speak, and I whispered, "I'll tell you about her later."

Momma cleared her throat, "You remember Ruth, don't you?"

Ruth. Oh yea, I remembered her. My mouth dropped open, and I think I blushed.

"Marty, who is Ruth?"

I couldn't escape an innocent question, so I told Liz about Dianna's Wedding and my part as an usher and briefly described the five days I spent with Ruth. Her second question was a little more direct.

"Marty, did you kiss her?"

And I answered with a shaky voice, "Kind of, uh maybe, okay, yes, I kissed her, but I was fifteen, and she was nineteen."

"Marty, did you sleep with her?"

Oh shit, talk about a loaded question. "Liz, what is your definition of 'sleep with her'?"

The way her mouth opened up, she looked like a big bass moving after my favorite lure, and Momma sat up straight, her eyes narrowed, and her lips disappeared. I was in deep shit now.

"Liz, don't you think we should speak privately about this?"

"No, Martin Robert Lawrence Stevens, I do not. Pardon my language, Darla; did you fuck her, Martin?"

Whew! That question I could answer. "No, Elizabeth Katherine Cummings, I did not. I never have, as you so crudely put it, fucked her. And Momma, I saw that look on your face, I didn't lie to you then, and I'm not lying now."

I expected my expression displayed anger as Liz began to sob and Momma's lips reappeared, so I sat silently and waited for someone to speak. It was Liz.

"Then why did you ask for my definition of 'sleep with her'?"

"Because I did sleep with Ruth for four nights, just sleeping, talking, and hugging. Nothing else, just like I told you, Momma."

"Marty, why did you feel you had to sleep with her that week?"

So I told them the story of the eight sorority sisters and how they treated her in college and the days before Dianna's wedding. I even threw in some Cinderella comparisons. Momma had only heard the short version of my tale before.

Thankfully, Liz didn't ask, "Did you love her?" but she did say, "That's the most hateful thing I've ever heard."

Boy, did I dodge a big bullet here and now. And the tears poured out from all of us, Liz and Momma, because they felt horrible about how Ruth was treated and me. After all, I still loved Ruth as much as I love Liz now.

Liz was sobbing hard now, but that didn't stop her from saying, "You were only fifteen then, yet you

had more maturity and common sense than Dianna's sorority sisters. How did I win the boyfriend jackpot?"

And right in front of my mother, she kissed me with feeling. We left, and I took her to dinner at the Marriott, where I had a room for two nights, and we even managed to get some sleep.

*****

Saturday morning was finally here, and I took Liz to see Lucille, who no longer had to work out of her house because she now owned a beauty parlor called 'Lucille's.' When I returned to pick my girl up, I was stunned at the goddess who'd be by my side today.

My gawking was interrupted by Lucille, "Mahty, could ah see you for a sec in my office, hon?"

"Sure. Liz, I'll be right back." I followed Lucille back to her office, and she closed the door and pounced, "Martin, last summer, I wanted to open a salon and applied for a loan at the local bank but was turned down because I needed a co-signer. Finally, last October, the bank president called me up and said that a person, who desired not to be named, would co-sign my loan application."

"Wow, that's fantastic, Lucille."

"Any clue who this person might be, Marty?"

"Gosh, Lucille. Why would you think I know?"

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you, Marty," She paused, then added, "for cosigning my loan. Michael, the bank president, whom I've known personally for many years, accidentally left the loan agreement on his desk, and I recognized the name, even though it was upside down."

"Um, oh, okay. Well, I need to leave now, but I was happy to do it. If I get married, I'm going to pick you for my bride's beautician."

Liz was behind the wheel of the rental car and drove back to the Marriott, where I helped her get dressed before putting on my suit. We rode to the church with my parents in Momma's latest Cadillac. I felt my pocket for the box a dozen times. Danni had invited Liz to join her and the bridesmaids in a suite close to the hall. I wandered around, getting more nervous by the minute. I checked my watch every three minutes until Clifton, the groom, grabbed me and dragged me out the backdoor onto a patio.

"What gives Marty, the master of all things electronic and rockets that fly through the universe at warp nine?"

"There is no such speed as warp speed. The speed of light is as fast as we can go, theoretically. Did Danni speak to you about my plan as the wedding winds down?"

"Yes, that's fine; I'm not so sure it will be that long."

"What, what did you say? Anyway, I'm a bundle of nerves; oh hell, I'm scared shitless. Liz is not a normal woman who cooks and cleans the house and lays on her back, waiting for her husband to get his rocks off. Oh, crap, I didn't mean Danni was, not that I would know about her sex life or...."