Fooling April

Story Info
Incest, pee, lesbianism awaits kidnapped girl.
7.2k words
4.41
39.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

She laid in bed, hand in her panties, and thought about Tommy. She slowly manipulated her clit as her thoughts started drifting toward him once again, imagining that he was forcing her to do dirty things, tying her up naked, getting spanked while calling her filthy names. She reluctantly got out of bed, stretched, and headed to the bathroom where she stripped down to her panties, then skinned them off. The crotch was soaked and she held them up to her nose and inhaled the scent of her pussy causing her to moan slightly as she fingered herself. Naked, she stood before the full-length mirror and looked at herself critically. It was not a raving beauty that stared back at her, but she was satisfied with what she saw. True, her boobs could be a little bigger and her hips a little smaller, but at 23 she looked pretty good, if she said so herself.

She felt the tingle in her "vag" as she called it. She didn't use the bad words for her private parts, they were just too dirty for her. She was not a shy virgin, having a few affairs in college, but they were unsatisfying. She needed to be dominated, told what to do and put in her place, but so far no one was up to the task. She felt her pussy again. It was shaved clean because she liked it that way and shaved often. The need to empty her bladder was becoming urgent which made her even more excited. She discovered her pee fetish a while ago and masturbated while peeing whenever she could. She sat on the toilet and frigged herself to thoughts of Tommy watching her pee and peeing all over her, humiliating her in front of Mom. Yes, she longed to have her Mom involved in her discipline and humiliation, too, and thinking about that made her cum hard, then the urine started flowing, increasing her excitement until she was pissing all over her hand and on the floor as her orgasm vibrated through her body and she ended up sitting back on the toilet, legs spread wide and gasping for breath.

"Wow, that was the best." she said to herself as she got up and turned the water on. She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked all the pee and cum off them, then stepped into the shower and realized she still had some urine left. She spread her legs and let the stream run down her legs and over her feet. It felt good to piss freely and she watched it pool at her feet.

She walked, still naked, to her room and immediately went to the nightstand and got the key to the locked drawer where she kept her diary. She opened it and read last night's entry.

"Masturbated again. Frigged my V until I came hard, thinking about Tommy forcing me to take his thing in my mouth and Mom licking me down there. I am so ashamed, but I can't help it. I get so excited thinking about Tommy and Mom and being forced to do stuff."

Then she started writing today's episode.

"Woke up and my panties were wet. I touched myself in my panties, then went into the bathroom and finished myself off while I peed. More thoughts of Tommy forcing me to go down on Mom and then having sex with me and peeing on me. Am I just awful for thinking like that? I'm such a dirty girl. I like being humiliated and forced. As long as I just think and not act, I guess it's ok, still I'm very ashamed of myself. But, tomorrow I can jill off to my heart's (and V's!) content."

She quickly put the diary away and locked the drawer, then put the key in her closet. She chose her pink panties with hearts on them and dressed in her usual skirt and blouse combo. Today she chose a frilly white blouse and a loose blue skirt that ended just above the knee. She went downstairs to find her older brother Tommy already seated at the table, still dressed in t-shirt and sweatpants. Mom was by the coffee pot, wearing her robe. Tommy had come home from the Army a few months ago and she had been fantasizing about him ever since. Tommy had become more muscular, confident and domineering since his stint in the Army and Mom deferred most decisions to him now. He got a job as a bouncer at a bar at the mall and Mom was a lawyer in a big company downtown.

"Good morning April." Mom smiled sweetly. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please. I'll just have toast. I'm running a little late." she answered.

"I'd like to see you in something skimpier." Tommy interjected. "Are you wearing sexy underwear?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She stuck her tongue out as she passed by him.

Quick as a wink he reached out and lifted her skirt to her waist. "Pink panties with hearts, nice touch."

"Tommy!" she blushed furiously as she jumped away.

"Hey, I'm just checking to see if you're as pretty underneath as you are on the outside." He paused. "And I approve of your choice of underwear."

"I don't care if you approve." she said angrily. "My underwear is none of your business and never put your hand up my skirt again!"

"Stop it you two." Mom ordered. "Tommy leave April alone."

She pretended to be angry at her brother, but she actually was thrilled to have him look up her skirt. Tommy wasn't always this bold. Before the Army he was a skinny kid, afraid of taking the initiative in anything. Now, he had taken over as man of the house and told Mom what to do. It seemed that she was grateful to be relieved of that burden, too.

"So did you dream of me last night?" Tommy asked. "Dreams of me spanking you?" He couldn't resist teasing her, after all he had done it all their lives.

"You're disgusting." She sneered. "Actually I dreamed that I cut your weiner off."

"Yeah? Did you eat it afterwards?"

"Disgusting!" she yelled as she put on a long coat and headed out the door.

Mom finished her coffee as the door slammed shut and April's car pulled away, then undid the belt on her robe. She walked over to Tommy, completely naked, spread her legs and held her pussy lips apart.

"Do we have time for a quickie?" she asked sexily rubbing his shoulder.

"Always." he replied jumping up and pulling his pants down. "My dick is always hard for you Mom. You are a very sexy lady."

"A very horny lady." She replied with a grin. "Now get over here and fuck me."

She bent over the table with her ass in the air and spread her legs wide. Tommy got between them and slowly slid his cock into her cunt.

"God you're so wet." He exclaimed as he slid easily into her well lubricated channel.

She moaned loudly. "Fuck me hard Tommy, as hard as you can."

He began vigorously pumping his stiff cock in and out of her juicing cunt, making her moan and hump her hips. It didn't take long for both of them to reach a climax.

"Oh God, I'm cumming Tommy." she yelled.

"Your cunt is squeezing my cock." He said as he reached over and mauled her tits. "I'm gonna shoot."

"I can't help squeezing, please cum in me, flood my pussy with your sperm." she panted as she thrust her ass back at him. "Please fuck me." As she felt the jets of sperm hitting her womb she came again, squeezing his cock mercilessly. Finally, he pulled out of her cunt, allowing their combined juices to drip down her leg.

"Quick, get me a paper towel before all this goo gets on the floor." she said. He handed her the roll and she wiped her legs and held the soaked towel to her twat. After it stopped dripping, she held the towel to her mouth and licked the wet spots. "Umm, we taste good. I have to pee and shower. Care to join me?"

"I need a pee and shower, too." he replied. "Lead the way."

She adjusted the water temperature and stepped in motioning him to join her. "I have to pee really bad, want to watch?"

He smiled broadly. "You know how much I like to watch girls pee, pervert that I am."

She spread her legs wide and held her pussy open. "Here it comes." A strong stream gushed out of her snatch and hit him on the leg.

"I have to go, too." He started pissing and their streams met and crossed as they both pissed on each other. He raised his cock and aimed for her cunt, hitting it directly.

"Oh my God, that feels good." she said, still pissing strongly. "We should do this more often."

Finally, both streams slowed, then stopped. "Are you getting hard again?"

"I told you I liked girls peeing. And that I was a pervert." He turned her around so that her ass was facing him. "If you bend a little, I think I can fuck you this way." His cock started penetrating her pussy and she sighed with pleasure.

"Please shove your cock up my cunt Tommy." she begged. "Please cream my pussy with your big load."

He started fucking his prick into her for all he was worth. "Take that you cunt." He swore, slamming into her. "Take my cum."

"Yes, Tommy, yes fill my cunt with your juice. Shoot it up my pussy. I'm cumming, Oh God, I'm cumming."

She shivered and shook her way through another orgasm as she felt the spurts of his come hitting her womb. Finally, his cock slipped from her pussy and he watched the cream drip down her legs to be washed away by the shower.

"God, Tommy, you fucked me good." She said as she grabbed the soap and started washing herself. "No more fooling around, we'll be late for work." she paused. "Is everything ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, all set. Do you think April suspects?"

"That we're fucking?" she laughed. "No, who would suspect a mother and son having sex? Certainly not April."

It was a long day for April, full of customers wanting April Fools Days gifts, panties that said "I'm a fool for you" or "Just Foolin' Around." The store was crowded and hands seemed to be everywhere, copping feels, pinching her bottom or just rubbing against her. She was ready to go home when Brenda, the store manager, tapped her on the shoulder.

"Heather and I have to leave a little early tonight." she said apologetically. "So could you take the cash to the bank and close up? We'll wait till you get back from the bank."

She was a little pissed because she wanted to get home and it was Heather's turn to run the errand, but she just smiled and said "Sure, no problem."

She took the cash box from Brenda as Heather called for an escort, then she walked with the guard to the bank. When she returned, they both had their coats on and were ready to leave.

Brenda handed her the keys and said "Thanks April. See you tomorrow."

She waved and said goodnight then started getting ready for closing. She folded all the items that were left out and checked the dressing rooms. There, on the seat was a pair of blue bikini panties. She picked them up and looked at the crotch. Stains. They were not new panties from the store, they were someone's used panties they had left there. She held them to her nose and inhaled deeply, finding the scent of another woman to be highly arousing. She smelled the scent of another's woman's pussy, mixed with a hint of urine. Her own crotch was now moist as she felt her juices starting to flow and thought briefly about licking another woman's pussy for the first time. She sniffed them again and surreptitiously put them in her pocket, thinking she would use them later as she frigged herself. She thought briefly about using the ladies room, but decided that she didn't have to go that bad, besides she wanted to masturbate while peeing later. When everything was done, she locked the store, left the mall and walked over to the little coffee shop outside, like she did every night before going home.

"Hola, Abril!" the man at the counter said in a friendly voice. "Como esta?"

"Bien, Ramon. Just a little tired."

"Si, me, too." he replied. "It is a long day, no?"

"Yes, very long. The store was crazy today, all the guys buying underwear pinching and prodding. I think my butt is black and blue."

Ramon laughed. "Si, men break the rules on this day. Your usual?"

"Yes, please and one of those delicious looking donuts." She handed him a twenty dollar bill and held up her hand when he offered her change. She liked Ramon and knew that he had a wife and kids and every penny counted, so she tipped very well. Besides he always had a fresh pot of coffee and a donut waiting for her.

She sat at one of the tables, reading the paper, finishing her snack. When she got up to leave, she felt the urge to pee, but she was thinking about the panties in her pocketbook and her masturbation session on the toilet later. Besides, it was a short drive home and her need wasn't urgent yet.

"Goodnight Ramon." she said as she opened the door and heard a cheerful "Buenos Noches!" as it closed behind her.

She was walking to her car when a van pulled up beside her. Suddenly, two masked people jumped out, grabbed her and threw her in the van before she could react. They put a hood over her head and quickly zip tied her hands. She screamed for help, but the hood muted her voice and no one could hear inside the van.

"Please, what do you want with me?" she pleaded, still kicking in an attempt to get free.

"Shut up cunt." A male voice said gruffly. "Do what you're told and you won't get hurt."

A female voice from the front chimed in "Go ahead, hurt her." And then there was laughter.

She was terrified. She screamed and kicked until the voice said, "If you don't stop fuckin' around I'll cut your fuckin' tits off, bitch."

"Please! I'll pay."

"We don't want money." the voice sounded dangerous and commanding. "Do as you're told and maybe we'll let you live."

"Oh my god." she sobbed, tears streaming under the hood.

They didn't drive for very long. The van stopped and she was dragged out and into a building where the hood was replaced with a blindfold. Her arms were tied over her head and her legs were fastened wide apart to a spreader bar.

"Let's see what she has on underneath that skirt." the male voice said as she felt her skirt being lifted to her waist.

"No, please don't look up my skirt, please."

"Look at those panties with the hearts on them. Ain't that cute?" one of the women commented.

She felt a hand reach down and fondle her through the underwear.

"Please stop."

"They're wet." the woman continued. "Did you piss in your pants?"

"Let's see her tits." another female voice suggested.

"Yeah, start stripping her."

Someone ripped the buttons from her blouse and held the torn material open.

"Cut it off." the male voice ordered, and she felt them cutting off her blouse until it fell on the floor. "Now the bra."

"Don't expose me, please don't." she whimpered.

"We want to see those tits, you fucking cunt. Cut the bra off."

She felt the straps being cut and she started to sob. Then the back was cut through and the bra fell to the floor. They ignored her cries and pleas as one of them started roughly feeling her tits and pulling hard on the nipples, then twisted them cruelly.

"Ow!" she screamed painfully. "Please don't hurt me." As she spoke, she heard a whistle and then pain exploded across her chest as her tits suffered a painful blow. "Don't hit me there, please don't hit me there!" Another blow from the belt brought a piercing scream from her lips.

"Where do not want to get hit, cunt? Tell us where."

"My-my tits! Please don't hit my tits."

"Very good cunt. Just do what you're told and maybe we won't cut you into little pieces." She felt the hand reach under her skirt and grab her cunt. Her sharp intake of breath told of her feelings, but she bit her tongue and was silent. "Strip her naked."

One foot was untied, and her shoes and socks were removed, then her skirt was pulled down, then her panties. They retied her foot, untied the other one and slipped her shoes, skirt and panties right off. The crotch of her panties was quite wet. A glass of water was held to her mouth and she was ordered to drink. She was thirsty and slurped up all of it and immediately realized it was drugged as she felt reality slipping away.

"Her pussy is shaved." one of the women exclaimed. "I can't believe it. It looks good, slut."

"And look what I found in her purse." another said, holding up the blue bikini panties. "Are these your panties, slut? Take a good whiff so you can identify them."

The crotch of the dirty underwear was shoved under her nose and she immediately recognized the scent of the bikinis she found.

"I-I found them in the changing room." she stammered.

"And what were you going to do, sniff them while playing with yourself?"

"Yes." she admitted.

"Is that why your panties are so wet, cunt?" A vicious slash across her ass cheeks brought a howl. "We'll keep it up until you speak cunt." Another slash and another howl.

"Please, I peed a little when you pushed me in the van, I couldn't help it I was so scared." She yelled again as the belt slapped her reddening cheeks. "Please, I have to go, let me use the toilet."

A female voice said, "Piss as you are, cunt, we want to watch."

"No, please!" Her anguished plea fell on deaf ears as another blow from the belt hit her thighs.

"You will call the women Miss and the men Sir. Understand cunt?"

Another welt was raised on her thighs as she hurriedly said, "Yes Miss, yes Miss, I understand."

"Now piss."

"Please Miss, people don't watch other people go to the bathroom!"

"Piss you fucking cunt." Thus time the belt hit her belly and her scream was deafening.

"Oh my God, I can't hold it." She started sobbing as the golden liquid began to drip down her legs. "I can't help it."

The piss suddenly boiled out of her cunt in a steady stream and splashed noisily on the floor, pooling around her feet. They cheered and joked, utterly humiliating her as her pee dripped down her legs signaling that her bladder was finally empty.

"Now you're going to tell us about yourself, cunt." The male voice was menacing and made her fear what they would do if she didn't cooperate. "First we're going to examine your cunt."

"Don't look there, please, it's still dripping."

"Shut up cunt."

She felt hands on her most private parts, opening the lips and pinching them hard. She squirmed as much as the bindings allowed but kept quiet even though the pain was fierce. Then she felt a finger being shoved up her twat.

"She's all wet!" a female voice said. "It's not pee, she's getting off on this,"

She could have died. It was true, she was being betrayed by her body and she felt a familiar tingle and wetness in her pussy. It must be the drug, she thought to herself. The more her pussy was manipulated, the more excited she became. She realized her hips were moving rhythmically to the finger fucking her cunt. When another set of hands started mauling her tits and another began playing with her ass, she gave a little cry and orgasmed all over the hand finger fucking her cunt, her hips humping the air.

"She came!" a female voice cried. "The fucking slut came on my hand. You fucking pig, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

She turned beet red all over, humiliated and ashamed at what just happened. She hung her head, thoroughly cowed and suddenly very compliant. Being forced to orgasm in front of an audience was shameful and she knew she had to do whatever they told her.

"Now answer some questions." the male voice commanded. "Ant truthfully, do you understand?" he punctuated each word with a swat on her ass.

"Yes, I understand." she replied tearfully.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No. I had sex in college. Just one guy."

"Do you jerk off?"

"Yes. " She anticipated the next question. "Almost every day."

"And what do you think about?"

She sobbed, ashamed of what she was saying. "I-I fantasize about Tommy."

"Who's Tommy?"

"Oh, I can't."

A couple more swats on the behind loosened her tongue.

"My brother." She blurted out, sobbing from the blows. "Tommy is my brother."

" You fantasize about fucking your brother? And sucking his cock?"

An especially hard spank caused her to yell out. "Ow, that hurt. Yes, I dream about fucking and sucking my brother."

12