Fooling April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are such a slut."

"No, I'm a good girl. Honest."

He laughed. "Good girls don't dream about fucking their brother, do they?"

She didn't say a word, just sobbed. She felt them moving her onto something flat and hard, with a thin mattress. Her arms were tied over her head and her legs still spread wide open.

"You're going to suck my cock now, slut. If I feel any teeth, I'll cut your tits off before we kill you."

She felt as if she was in a dream world where every sensation was enhanced, every filthy thing she was made to do was exciting and arousing. She didn't want to do these things, yet her body was enjoying it thoroughly. Had they put something in the glass of water they gave her or was she really a dirty slut? She felt the pressure of his dick on her lips and opened her mouth to let it in. Sucking a cock was so nasty, she had never done anything like that before. She felt the wetness in her pussy as the dirty thoughts crowded her mind. Then she felt something on her cunt, light feathery wet touches that instantly raised her arousal level and set her juices flowing heavily. Someone was licking her, the tongue licking up, down and between the lips. Suddenly she felt it stabbing inside her cunt and she gasped around the hard cock and hunched her hips against the mouth at her privates. She felt her orgasm building and she sucked the cock harder, desperate in her need for release, but the hard rod was withdrawn and the teasing mouth stopped it's ministrations. She groaned in disappointment. She felt a hot flush envelop her body as she realized she wanted more. She wanted to cum, needed it.

"Please." she started begging when she felt movement around her and then felt

someone between her legs opening her pussy, then something entering her. When he shoved his cock all the way up her snatch in one thrust, she almost came. Something in her changed. The stimulation, the cock fucking her, the girls feeling her made her want more. The hard rod sawing in and out of her soaked pussy made her moan with pleasure.

"Please." She heard herself say.

"Please what, slut." her nemesis demanded. "Say what you want."

"Please fuck me." she begged breathlessly. "Please fuck my cunt with your stiff prick. I want it so bad. Oh God I'm gonna cum. Fuck, cunt, cock, pussy, Oh I'm cumming so hard."

"Your cunt is squeezing my cock, bitch. I'm gonna shoot right up your hole."

"I can't help squeezing. Please shoot it up me, I'm cumming again."

She spasmed again and again, humping madly against her bonds as her unruly twat orgasmed again and again, feeling his hot cum spurting in it.

Afterwards, she laid there panting from exertion, cum drooling from her used muff. She felt fingers touching her, then entering her. They were held to her mouth and she opened wide to lick and suck the sperm and her own cunt juice from them.

"Look at her licking the cum off my fingers." a woman said. "What a fucking slut you are."

The words hurt, but she realized that was what they made her, a degraded, groveling slut that was getting pleasure from every dirty thing they did to her. She felt movement between her legs and then someone was standing over her, squatting until her mouth was covered with what she instantly recognized as a vagina, open and wet. She could tell it was shaved and the smell was much like her own, with a hint of perfume. She felt something on her own vagina, warm and wet with hot breath. It was a tongue. Someone was licking her. She groaned in pleasure when she felt her clit being licked over and over and then the tongue was between the lips and going inside. She felt herself being worked up to another orgasm when the pussy over her mouth made contact with her own tongue. She started licking and sucking another woman for the first time, greedily swallowing the juices that were flowing into her mouth. The mouth on her own pussy was speeding her to an orgasm and the more excited she got the more she licked the one over her. Then the woman started bucking and rubbing her cunt all over the girl's face and with a yell she came. The fluids poured into her mouth for what seemed like a long time and she licked and gulped down every drop.

Her own hips were shaking and humping the mouth licking her and she was on the verge of a giant orgasm when the licking stopped. She moaned in protest and disappointment. The cunt over her face got up and then they must have switched places because another cunt was straddling her face. She didn't hesitate a moment she started licking that dripping puss as soon as it touched her lips.

"She licks pussy like a pro." the woman who just got up said. "She made me cum good."

"She's licking me, too. Ooh it feels good."

Then there was another mouth between her legs, but this time she felt it on her ass. The tongue was piercing her asshole, while fingers fucked her cunt. The tongue stabbing into her most intimate part forced her over the line and she had a tremendous orgasm as she humped and spasmed and flooded the hand with spurt after spurt of girl cum. Almost immediately the girl on top of her began screaming and humping, smearing her face with pussy goo. She was given only a minute to recover when a third girl squatted over her mouth and pressed her cunt onto her lips. She knew what to do and licked that pussy for all she was worth, the feel and taste of another woman's private parts now making her more and more excited. She felt something touching her asshole and realized it was a finger loaded with vaseline as it probed up her nether hole. Then something bigger was pushing against her sphincter, much bigger. She tried to protest as the thing was slowly pushing up her rectum, but the cunt pressing on her mouth prevented any words. She just kept licking that pussy as the thing went deeper and deeper, finally to what she thought was the bottom of her belly. She wiggled and whimpered, trying to keep that monster from ruining her shit hole. She felt something pushing into her cunt and grunted as she felt the huge thing entering her channel. She tried to scream in protest, but the bucking pussy glued to her mouth prevented words from forming. It continued going up her cunt until she thought her vagina was expanded beyond any normal capacity. Finally, it stopped pushing.

"Look at her cunt!" one of the females exclaimed. "I've never seen a pussy so stretched."

"Her ass is all stretched out, too."

The dirty talk about her made her visualize how she must look with her private parts wide open and filled to the limit. Perversely, it excited her immensely and she began humping her way to another orgasm as she tongued that pussy for all she was worth.

"I told you she was nothing but a fucking slut." The woman said without emotion. "She's cumming again. She loves it. Her cunt and ass pounded with giant dildo's and a pussy on her mouth and she's cumming like a freight train."

It was true, she couldn't help cumming again, her cunt gripping the dildo as she orgasmed and her ass holding tightly to its invader. The pussy she was licking started bucking on her face and she gripped the clit with her lips as it spewed hot juice in her mouth. Both women spasmed and spurted until their orgasms started to fade. The woman got up and off her face, then bent and kissed her, letting her tongue enter the girl's mouth.

"Did you like the taste of my twat? I like it." she whispered as her tongue licked the juices off her face. "You made me cum a lot."

She felt the dildo being withdrawn from her ass, but her rectum involuntarily held it tight. It took a forceful pull to extract it from her bowels.

"Oh!" she shouted as it was completely removed. "It felt so big."

"The big one is in your pussy, slut. Now relax and I'll try to get that one out."

A shiver ran thru her as the big thing started pulling out and a she grunted in pleasure as another, smaller orgasm hit her.

"She's cumming again, what a fucking slut. You like having you pussy fucked don't you slut?"

She slapped her face. "Don't you?"

"Yes, yes I love having my pussy fucked."

A stream of piss squirted out as the dildo was completely removed, hitting the woman in the face.

"You pissed on me you fuckin' bitch!" she exclaimed. "You're gonna pay for that."

"Please, Miss, I couldn't help it, I peed a little when you took that thing out."

"Who are you kidding? You love piss." the man's voice said. "Lick up that pee and juice from her cunt."

"You know me so well."

She felt the tongue on her thighs, then on her vagina as it lapped up her excretions, then the woman kissed her, letting her taste her own piss and pussy juice. She hated to admit it, but she liked it and was getting aroused again.

When the kiss broke, she realized how thirsty she was. "May I have some water please?" she asked.

Immediately a bottle of water was held up to her mouth and she drank it all. They brought another one and she drank most of that, too.

"Flip her over on her stomach and get her ready." The man's voice again, stern and commanding. "Come here and suck my dick."

She heard movement and then she was moved so her stomach was resting on the table and her legs were spread apart with her feet on the ground and her ass in the air. She felt a finger, loaded with lube, grease her asshole.

"Ok slut I'm gonna fuck your ass. Get ready to take my cock."

She whimpered as she felt his cock enter her rectum and start sliding in. She felt her cunt starting to juice again as the hard rod started fucking in and out of her ass. She grunted with each thrust and then a hand started manipulating her cunt, rubbing her clit and fingering her hole. She shivered with lust, lost to the sensations cascading all over her. She never thought of her back door as an erogenous zone and the pleasure she was getting from the ass fucking was a big surprise. She moaned as the fingers slid up and down her slit, heightening her arousal.

"It's so tight. My cock feels like it's in a vise." he said as his stiff rod kept pistoning in and out of her nether hole.

"Please." she moaned lustfully.

"Please what cunt?"

"Please fuck my ass. Finger my cunt. It feels so good. I'm gonna cum again. Oh God, I'm cumming on your dick. Oh fuck me!" Spasms wracked her body as she came hard, whimpering and moaning with hitherto unknown pleasure.

"You're so tight, I'm gonna cum in your asshole."

"Yes. Cum in my asshole. Shoot it up my ass. You're making me cum again. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

"Here it comes, slut. Take my load."

"I can feel your cock spurting in me, I'm cumming again, fuck, don't stop." She shivered and shook her way through another orgasm, spilling cunt juice all over the hand fingering her twat. Finally, the invading monster was shrinking and was withdrawn from her asshole with a loud plop. She felt all his cum running out of her and down her legs. Someone had a rag and applied to her fucked hole, for which she was grateful. There was movement behind her and realized one of her tormentors was standing in front of her.

"Suck my cock, slut. Clean it with your mouth."

His now limp dick pressed against her lips.

"But..but it was just-" she stammered.

"Fucking your ass?" he said, finishing her sentence. "What's that to me? Start sucking."

She turned her head in refusal. The sting of the lash on her tender pussy made her cry out in surprise and pain.

"Suck it slut." He commanded.

Still she refused, closing her lips tightly. Again the lash came down on her sensitive cunt again and again. Finally she opened her mouth, but he pulled away.

"Now you have to beg for it. Beg to lick your shit off my cock."

She couldn't see what they were using to whip her, but it burned terribly. She was on fire from belly button to ass cheeks and she would have done anything to make it stop.

"Pl-please." she slobbered. "Please let me lick my shit off your cock."

"You want to suck my cock after it's been up your ass?"

"Oww!" she screamed as the whip stuck right between her legs. "Yes! Yes! Please let me suck your cock after it's been up my ass. Please!"

"OK, here it is." He said as he dangled his wet dick, smeared with her own shit, above her face. She felt it on her tongue and tasted the drippings from the tip, but he pulled away and made her try to catch his dick in her mouth. Finally, she wrapped her lips around the soft meat and sucked all the juices and the smeared shit from it. That's when she realized that they must have put something in the water they gave her because she loved what was happening to her, every minute of it. The degradation, humiliation, pain and rape were setting her on fire with lust. Her wet pussy was burning and not just from the whipping, which continued, making her wiggle and squirm with desire. She caught the cock dangling in front of her and licked all the juice and the little bit of shit off. It wasn't as bad as she expected, in fact she was enjoying it. As she sucked, she felt it getting bigger. He was getting hard again! She used her mouth to the best of her ability, trying her best to make him cum, but when he was fully erect he pulled out of her mouth, causing her to whimper.

"Time to fuck, slut." He commanded.

She was laid on her back, arms above her head, legs kept open by the spreader bar. She felt her pussy drooling with anticipation, desperately wanting his stiff prick. What was happening to her, she wondered? Why was she turning into a wanton, needy slut? She felt pressure on her labia, and she tried to hump forward to force his rod into her cunt, but her movement was restricted by her bonds. She whimpered again as he continued to tease her sliding his dick along her pussy lips, making her crazy with lust.

"Please!" she begged.

"Please what?"

"Please f-fuck me." she pleaded. "I need it so bad."

"You want me to shove it up your cunt?"

"Yes! Yes! Shove it all the way up my cunt and fuck me hard."

When she felt his cock finally going up her flooded canal, she came. As he continued the brutal in and out penetration she came again. And again. It seemed like all her senses, every nerve ending, was concentrated in her cunt and she screamed for more, begging him to keep fucking her cunt. Finally, after what seemed like hours of fucking, he started to spew into her twat.

"Take it bitch!" he yelled. "Take my come into your hole."

"Yes, yes, shoot it up my hole! I'm cumming again!"

She flopped like a fish, despite her bonds, gasping out the last of her orgasms. Her cunt was a mess, leaking juices all over. She felt another urgent need.

"I-I have to go." she stammered.

"Go where?"

"I have to pee! Please, I have to go now!"

"Piss then."

The golden fluid burst from her cunt in a long stream and she heard them laughing.

"Look at her pissing like a cow." a woman's voice mocked.

She was mortified, humiliated, but she couldn't stop the flow of urine splashing on the floor. She realized that the shameful, degrading scene was getting her aroused again. She found herself wishing that she could see her dripping, pissing cunt.

When the flow of pee finally stopped one of the women spoke up. "Watching her piss made me want to go, too."

"Let's all piss on her." another said with glee.

One by one the girls squatted over her, letting their pee pour over her tits, belly, cunt and face. She couldn't help tasting some and even that made her hot.

"Get down and clean her cunt." one of the women ordered and immediately one of them was licking her pussy top to bottom, getting all the muck out of her twat. The tongue probed the inside of her cunt and licked all the pee, pussy juice and cum from in and around her cunt. Then it started licking and sucking her clit. She humped as best she could at the maddening mouth, wanting desperately to cum again, but suddenly it stopped, leaving her on the edge of orgasm.

"Please let me cum!" she begged. "I'm so hot, I need it. Please." She felt another sensation. Something was hitting her clit with a splashing force. Oh my God, he was pissing on her cunt! And it was going to make her cum. The hot, strong stream hitting her clit made her moan and gasp.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "Your piss is making me cum."

She shivered as the orgasm raced through her body, making her helplessly try to hump the last spurts of urine. Afterwards she was exhausted and dying of thirst. Somebody held a glass of water to her lips and she drank it all.

She awoke a little groggy and it took a few moments for her to realize that she was on the couch in

her living room, naked and covered with a blanket. She felt an urgent need to relieve herself and she

barely made it to the bathroom. She hurriedly sat on the toilet and emptied herself,

checking for any serious damage that was done to her last night. Yes, she was a little sore and

still had the marks of the instruments used to beat her as well as telltale rope burns where she was bound on her wrists and ankles. She did not find any evidence of permanent injury, although she winced as she wiped herself. She thought about who rescued her. It had to be Tommy. And he had seen her naked! She blushed deeply at the thought of her brother ogling her nude body and she felt herself getting wet.

She heard moaning noises coming from upstairs. Could it be that whoever kidnapped her followed her home and was torturing the family? She threw on her Mom's short robe, tied it at the waist and ran upstairs into Mom's bedroom. A lewd tableau confronted her. Mom was naked on all fours and Tommy was fucking her from behind. On the bed Brenda was having her pussy eaten by Heather.

"Mom?" she gasped. "Tommy? What are you doing?"

"I just came inside Mom."

"And I loved it." Mom stood up, her cunt oozing sperm and pussy juice. "Heather, come here and clean my cunt before I drip on the carpet."

Heather jumped up, knelt at her feet and glued her mouth to Mom's twat.

It all made sense now. She knew who kidnapped her, humiliated her, made her do all those dirty things.

"You took me last night." she accused. "You raped me and beat me."

Mom sat down on the bed and Heather followed her keeping her mouth on her pussy.

"Yes we took you yesterday. You have been acting up lately and we thought you needed a good fucking." She paused and put her hand up to stop any protests. "We've been reading your diary and knew that you wanted Tommy's cock and all the things we did to you, isn't that right?"

April was stunned, speechless. They read her diary? All her most personal, most intimate things were in there!

"Tommy and I have been fucking since he got home. He is the master of this house. Brenda and Heather have joined our little group and we fuck and suck whenever we can. I'm surprised you never caught us."

"I never suspected."

"We are going to continue fucking and sucking, and we want you to join us. You will take over from Heather as submissive slut and do whatever we say."

Tommy spoke up. "Either you become our house slut or you will pack your things and leave."

"And you will no longer have a job at the shop unless you agree." Brenda chimed in.

"Now," Tommy continued, "if you agree take off that robe, get on your knees and clean my cock."

She thought about what would happen to her if she refused. No home, no job, nowhere to go, but if she acquiesced all her fantasies about Tommy and Mom would come true. Is would certainly be interesting, she thought as her hands undid the belt.

12