Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God! How dare you feel my ass through my skirt and panties? How dare you lift my skirt to expose my panties? How dare you pull my panties down to expose my naked ass? How dare you take a selfie of you with my naked ass. I'm your mother and you're my son. What's wrong with you? What you did is wrong, nasty, and incestuous."

Now, still not done sexually molesting your mother, imagine pulling your cock out of your pants and not only exposing your erect prick to your mother but also pulling her hand by her wrist and wrapping her fingers around your hard, hairy cock. Trust me. After your father left her for a much younger woman, with her feeling rejected, unattractive, and sexually undesirable, your mother will not only appreciate the sexual attention but also will enjoy the incestuous kindness as much if not more than you.

"Stroke me, Mom. Being that today is April Fools' Day, give me a hand job."

Now, if she strokes you and masturbates you without resistance and without complaint, put a gentle hand to her shoulder. Give her a subtle hint to move to her knees in front of you. If she moves to her knees, as much as you want your mother to blow you, she wants to suck you. Take your erect prick and slowly slide it across your mother's lips until she takes your penis in her mouth while you feel her tits and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra.

"Wow! And you thought April Fools' Day was just going to be another boring day."

Yet, not every man will receive a hand job and/or a blowjob from their mother. As if your prick was on fire and she had just burnt her hand, no doubt, instead of stroking your cock and/or sucking your cock, some mothers may pull their hands away. Yet, don't take that as an answer. Be a little forceful with her. Pull her hair, slap her across her face, and strip her naked. Trust me, if you've gotten this far with her, she sexually wants you as much as you sexually want her. Besides, she knows the rules of April Fools'. She's well aware what day today is.

"Stop that this instant. How dare you expose yourself to me? How dare you put my hand on your penis? How dare you pull my hair, slap me across my face, and strip off my clothes? What's wrong with you?"

Now, all you have to do is to give her a big smile and say the magic words.

"Ha! Ha! I got you. April Fools' Day, Mom! Now, get on your knees and blow me while stroking me. Suck my cock, Mom. I need to cum in your mouth while you stare up at me."

If she won't blow you, being that not all women suck cock, especially their son's prick, maybe she'd fuck you. While the back of her skirt is still lifted over her ass and her panties are around her ankles, bend her forward and insert yourself in your mother's warm, wet pussy. Lift her blouse and bra. Touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits while fingering her nipples as you hump her. Hump her harder. Hump her faster. Fuck your mother. Fuck her. After ejaculating your cum in your mother's pussy, in her mouth, and/or all over her face, hair, and naked breasts, don't forget to say the magic words.

"April Fools', Mom."

Hopefully, she'll take this as the joke that it was intended to be. Hopefully, she won't press rape charges against you. If she does have you arrested and charged with rape, hopefully, she'll visit you in prison and will speak kindly on your behalf during your parole board hearing. Hopefully, she'll forgive you for fucking her and/or for forcing her to blow you.

"I'm sorry, Mom," you say apologizing to your mother once finally released from prison.

She smiles and give you a hug while you reach around her and down to grope her ass through her skirt and panties.

"It's okay, son. I understand. It wasn't your fault. It was April Fools' Day, after all."

When she doesn't move your hand away from groping her ass through her skirt, reach up and grope her breasts through her blouse and bra.

"So, Mom, being that you understand that it wasn't my fault and since you've forgiven me, may I have sex with you again on next April Fools' Day?"

You stare down at her with sexual excitement and lustful anticipation while she stares up at you with motherly love.

"Sure, why not? Being that you've already fucked me and I blew you, let's make every day April Fools' Day."

* * * * *

Now that you've imagined sexually assaulting your MILF of a mother, imagine sexually assaulting your sexy sister. I know. You've always been sexually attracted to your busty and sexy sister, haven't you? You've always wanted to have incestuous sex with your sister, haven't you? You've always wanted to put your stiff prick in your sister's hand, and bury your hard cock in her mouth, and/or in her pussy, haven't you?

Well, today is your lucky day. Today is the day to sexually molest your sister. Since today is April Fools' Day, today is your day. In the way you had sex you're your mother, you can have sex with your sister without recourse, too. After all, today is April Fools' Day. As long as you say the magic words immediately after having sex with your sister, you're good to go.

"April Fools', sis."

Just imagine the scene, with her arms raised over her head with a hairdryer in one hand and a hairbrush in her other hand, imagine barging in on your sister when she's in the bathroom fixing her hair. Imagine pulling down your sister's top to expose her big, naked, shapely, and natural breasts while she's fussing with her hair. Can you see your sister's tits? They're so big. They're so shapely. I bet you can't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them. Yet, why wait? As long as you say the magic words, "April Fools'", you're good to go.

"April Fools' Sis!"

Wow!

Now, while holding your sister's arms behind her back with one hand as if she's your hostage or your prisoner, imagine groping your sister's naked breasts and fingering her nipples. As you did with your mother's naked ass, do with your sister's naked tits. Imagine taking a selfie in the mirror of you standing with your topless sister while sucking her tits, first one and then the other. Incestuous sex doesn't get any better than this.

"Oh, my God! Let me go! How dare you grope my naked breasts! Pervert! Mom!"

Protecting her modesty and morality, no doubt, your sister enjoyed the sexual attention you paid her as much as you did. Besides, you have the perfect excuse. Duh? Today is April Fools' Day.

'Wow! Seriously, April Fools' Day doesn't get any better than that, does it?'

Now in the way that you did with your mother, do the same thing with your sister. Pull out your cock and stick it in your sister's hand. Trust me, with her a cock sucking whore, she'll love it. Trust me, if she takes your cock in her hand, she'll take your cock in her mouth.

In the way you did with your mother, put a heavy hand to your sister's shoulder and push her down to her knees. Now, grab a handful of her hair and pull for her to open her mouth with a scream. In order to shut her the fuck up, stick your hard, hairy prick in her mouth and hump her mouth while fucking her face. Don't forget to say the magic words after cumming in your sister's mouth.

"Ha! Ha! I got you. April Fools', Sis!"

* * * * *

Why stop with just sexually assaulting your mother and your sister? Even though this is a true story, yet, since we're only imagining doing this, let's imagine sexually assaulting your MILF of an aunt, your slutty, female cousin, and your endearing, albeit still sexy grandmother, shall we? Why not? With you having nothing to lose and with you not even getting in trouble, since today is April Fools' Day, you have the perfect excuse for all of your inappropriate, sexual acts.

"April Fools'! Ha! Ha! It's April Fools' Day."

Look at your MILF of an aunt. Just look at her walking around you in that sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown without having modesty enough to wear a robe. You can clearly see everything, her ass crack, the shape and size of her big breasts, the impressions of her nipples and areolas, and the shadow of her brown, trimmed pussy.

"She's such a whore, isn't she?"

She's not only asking for it but she's begging for it. Seriously, Dude, give her what she wants. She wants you to touch her, feel her, and grope her. She wants you to fuck her. Obviously, she wants to blow you too. In the way that your MILF of a mother and sexy sister sucked your cock, your MILF of an aunt wants to suck your cock too. Your lucky day, with today April Fools' Day, your aunt will get her sexual wish.

Now, imagine sneaking up behind your aunt and lifting her nightgown up, all the way up, and over her head to expose her naked body. If that's not enough, with her arms raised up with her nightgown, imagine tying your aunt's nightgown in a big knot over her head. Look at her, something you've always wanted to see, your MILF of an aunt is naked. Now, with her standing there naked, jumping around, and trying to get away from your horny hands, imagine touching, feeling, and groping your aunt's naked body everywhere a nephew should never touch, feel, and grope his aunt.

Now, in the way that you did with your mother and sister, pull out your prick. Only, this time force your aunt to her knees and cut a hole where her mouth is but be careful not to cut her face. Now stick your dick in her open, screaming mouth to shut her the fuck up. Put a heavy hand to the back of her head and move her head back and forth for her to blow you. Trust me, after you ejaculate a mouthful of cum in her mouth and she swallows your cum, once you're released from jail for rape years later, you'll both laugh about this later.

Now that your aunt is already naked, bend her forward and fuck her like the dirty dog that she is. Hump your aunt. Fuck her. This is your mother's sister, your cousin's mother, and your grandmother's daughter. Give her all the incestuous lust that you've always wanted to give her. In the way that you ejaculated your cum in your mother's and sister's mouth, ejaculate your cum in your aunt's mouth, too. In the way you ejaculated your cum in your mother's cunt, ejaculate your cum in your aunt's cunt, too. Make her your bitch.

In the way that your aunt obviously enjoyed being stripped naked, groped, and sexually assaulted as much as you enjoyed stripping her naked, groping her, and sexually assaulting her, trust me, once you're released from prison, she'll thank you later. Before being arrested and charged with rape, you may have to sleep with your eyes open for a few nights but the inconvenience was worth it. Trust me. You have no worries as today is April Fools' Day.

Only, with her preserving her sexual reputation, she doesn't want you to think that she's the incestuous whore that you know she is. Yet, with her walking around you in that sexy nightgown while sexually teasing you and flashing you, she wanted to be fucked. She was literally begging you to take her and make her your bitch. Besides, with this all innocent fun, it is April Fools' Day after all.

Wow! April Fools' Day doesn't get any better than that, does it?

"Ha! Ha! The jokes on you. April Fools' Day, Auntie! April Fools'!"

Wow! After giving you so very many sexual suggestions of what to do on April Fools' Day, as my public service gift to you, aren't you glad you're reading this story? Reading this story while thinking of your Mom, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother is almost better than masturbating in your room while staring at the poster of Melania and Ivanka Trump naked while having lesbian sex. All that I ask in return is that you vote for this April Fools' Day contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

* * * * *

Now, still not quite done just yet, there's still your slutty cousin and your still sexy grandmother. Now, imagine sneaking up behind your slutty cousin and pulling off her towel to expose her naked body as she emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower. With her naked, screaming, and struggling to get away, while holding her, imagine touching, feeling, groping, and fondling your naked cousin everywhere a male cousin should never touch, feel, grope, and fondle his naked, female cousin. Now, imagine taking a selfie of you standing beside your screaming, swearing, and struggling, naked cousin while holding her in place.

'Wow! Seriously, April Fools' Day doesn't get any better than that.'

"Smile! Say cheese! This one is for posting on the Internet. April Fools' Day, Cuz!"

Now, in the way that you sexually assaulted your mother, sister, and aunt, lean your cousin forward and fuck her like the dirty, whore that she is. Go ahead. Don't be shy. Fuck your cousin like the bitch of a dog that she is. Again, after you're released from prison for rape, and your illegitimate and incestuous baby has grown to an adult, she'll not only forgive you but also will thank you later...maybe.

Now, seriously, why stop there after sexually assaulting your mother, your sister, your aunt, and your cousin? Why not sexually assault your sexy grandmother too? With her not having had sex in years, since your grandfather died of a heart attack while getting a blowjob in the VIP lounge of a strip club, I'm sure she'd love some sexual attention from you. Even though she acts like she wouldn't, I'm sure she'd love to feel your hard and hairy, naked cock while you feel her big and saggy, naked breasts.

"Wow! I know, the smell of Ben-Gay is overwhelming, yet, trust me, it's worth it. Once you get past the smell and get used to the pungent odor of your arthritic grandmother you'll be okay. Shh. Be quiet when sneaking in her bedroom. You don't want to unduly frighten her. She may think that one of her dead relatives is coming to take her away."

Quietly and carefully, imagine climbing in bed naked beside your sleeping grandmother. While she's turned the other way, imagine slowly, carefully, and stealthily lifting the back of her nightgown to expose her naked, wrinkled ass and to rub your erect naked prick against your grandmother's shapely, naked ass while spooning her. Now, imagine reaching around her to stick your horny hand down her nightgown top to feel, fondle, and grope her big, naked breasts while fingering her hard nipples to erection.

'Wow! April Fools' Day doesn't get any better than that, does it? Aren't you glad you're reading this story?'

Then, playing the innocent virgin, as expected and in the way that your mother, sister, aunt, and cousin did, your grandmother voices her sexual outrage. She's got to be kidding. With you in bed with her naked, she wants this as much as you do. If anything, you're doing your grandmother a favor by giving her incestuous sex.

"Hey! What the Hell are you doing? Oh, my God, William! How dare you grope me! What's wrong with you? What's gotten into you? I'm your grandmother and you're my grandson."

Now that you're already in bed with your sexy and shapely grandmother, why not give her what she wants? Even though she'd never say it, she wants you to fuck her. She wants you to take her from behind as you did with your whore of a cousin. Go ahead. Squeeze her ass with one hand while squeezing her big tits with your other hand.

"Don't worry Grandma. I'm here to give you what you want. I'm here to fuck you in the way that you deserve to be fucked. I'm here to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock."

Now slowly and gently ease your cock in your grandmother's cunt from behind. She hasn't had sexual intercourse in so long that she feels like a virgin. See? Look at that. She's already wet, the old whore. Go ahead. Fuck her. Fuck your grandmother. Don't worry. As long as you say the magic words, immediately after, you're safe from her reproach. With today April Fools' Day, you have a valid excuse. Trust me, with today April Fools' Day they're all expecting to be sexually assaulted by you.

"April Fools' Day, Grandma!"

Yet, even though this story is nothing like the above, let's hold that thought while extrapolating on a different, elaborate, albeit still incestuous April Fools' Day joke, shall we? Don't forget, worth the reminder, as long as you laugh and say, "April Fools' Day," you're good to go. In the way that, you know who, grabs pussies every day, any man can have sex with any women on April Fools' Day. It's in the constitution, the second amendment, I think, under we have the right to bear arms, we have the right to use our erections on April Fools' Day.

"Hey, you can't argue with our founding fathers now, don't be afraid to have incestuous sex with your female relatives. It's April Fools' Day."

You may have sex with your MILF of a mother, your sexy sister, your MILF of an aunt, your slutty, female cousin, and/or your endearing, albeit still sexy grandmother. April Fools' Day is the one day of the year that incestuous sex between two consenting adults is not only acceptable but also expected. Moreover, as long as you say the magic words, "April Fools', you may sexually assault any female, not just blood relatives. Today, you're allowed to sexually assault female friends of the family, in-laws, co-workers, and even members of your congregation.

"Ha! Ha! April Fools'!"

* * * * *

Now, let's start the real story April Fools' story, Fooling Mom, Sis, Aunt, Cousin, and Gran, shall we?

By sticking to their preconceived notions, this story is about William, a handsome 20-year-old man who used April Fools' Day and his mother's, sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and grandmother's preconceived notions that he's gay to trick them into having incestuous sex with him. Willing to voluntarily give him sex as their hoped-for conversion and reparation therapy, the burning question is, is William gay or is he straight? With his five, female relatives determined to change his sexual orientation by giving him incestuous sex, believing that William is gay was their reason and justification to have sex with him.

"Seriously, how hot is that? Seriously, don't you wish you were him? Don't you wish your mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and/or grandmother would give you incestuous sex?"

Listening to them through the vent in his large room over the three-car garage that overlooked the great room in the main house, William was hurt that his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and even his grandmother would all think him a homosexual. Yet, armed with a sexually devious plan, with April Fools' Day quickly approaching, and with the April Fools' Day joke on them, he used their preconceived notions to his incestuous, sexual advantage. With them all ready and willing to give him incestuous sex as their convoluted way to save him from being gay, he decided to get even with them for them thinking that he was gay.

"Cock and testicles for tits and pussy."

Since they already thought that he was gay, William played an elaborate, albeit incestuous, April Fools' Day joke on his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother. By not only allowing them to continue thinking that he was gay but also by pretending that he was gay, he hoped to seek his revenge by having inappropriate and forbidden, incestuous sex with all of them. Base upon their not so private conversations and the books he found lying around the house, he knew they were going to use conversion and reparation therapy on him as their justifiable excuse to have incestuous sex with him.

'How dare they,' he thought while laughing to himself? 'I can't wait. I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother, my sexy sister, my MILF of an aunt, my slutty cousin, and my still sexy grandmother.'

Besides with them all horny, sexually frustrated, and looking for an excuse to have sex with him under the pretense that they were not only helping him but also saving him, his April Fools' Day joke was a win/win for all. Even though they'd never admit it, they wanted to have forbidden sex with him as much as he wanted to have inappropriate sex with them. His mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother sexually lusted and masturbated over him as much as he sexually lusted and masturbated over them.