All Comments on 'Foolish White Knight'

by NTG_ITG

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Nice tight story. Very enjoyable to read. Please share more! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Intrigueing. Fresh idea!

I hope there are more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great start

your tale was great as far as it went, no romance yet. finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Depends

Whether this story is OK or great depends upon whether there are follow-up chapters.

macaonghaismacaonghaisabout 8 years ago
A very good start

Am looking forward to the remainder of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sequel

I hope there will be a part two. This would be probably be a good novel.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 8 years ago
F W K

More please !! this story has long legs,let it run.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 8 years ago
Great Beginning!

A great start, but it really needs a continuation of this story. I can easily see this one as a multi-chapter story. The plot line is wide open and waiting.

Great Job and looking forward to the next chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Novel start...I am hooked for more!

Well done...I await your further voyage of possibilities!

FeonorxFeonorxabout 8 years ago
Way too short

This is too short to be a stand-alone Romance. Generally, if a story is to be a multi-part there is a number in the title to indicate to the reader what they are getting into. It isn't official, but it is common. I would either make the story longer or add a number to the title.

MaximguyMaximguyabout 8 years ago
Agree with Feo.

It's an interesting start, but I can't even rate this. It's too short with no insight into either character. It's void of bad grammar and typos which is good, but if I were going to rate it, if give it a 2. Just because at this point...there is no point to this story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
is that all there is ???

Sometimes Lit. 'loses' part of a story.

Seen it happen to a story that was complete on another site.

Or did you leave off the Ch. 01 from the title?

But if this is all there is, then it is not enough.

There is no romance here, just a short story of a decent guy helping a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well...

Well, I sure hope there are many more pages to come! I love reading about damsels being saved, and their new lives. Maybe just maybe the knight needs a little saving too. I bet his past life left some scars that needed healing, and Elizabeth is just the Medicine he needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

I sure hope there's more of this.

You write with style & assurance; you make it well-worth reading.

Thank you

HP

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
Very nice

Great concept. This will make a great series ☺

HTW2HTW2about 8 years ago
Agree, need more

Has great potential. There must be more because there's been no Romance yet! With such a short chapter I hope we don't have to wait long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please 😊

Lovely intro. I am waiting patiently for more. Quite in love with the characters already.

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Good start

Nice start great potential please bring more

CallMeABritCallMeABritabout 8 years ago
What great writing

I love slow starts which are written as well as this story and with strong characterisation. Already looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

needs a sequel!

F5G_lostF5G_lostabout 8 years ago
Very, very good.

It's not another stroke story! I'm sure you'll get a lot more positive comments. We're waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another vote for more chapters

I liked this a lot and thanks to the author for that. But, I agree with all the other comments about more parts. It's good as is, but the characters are great so there should be more of their story. Could do a simple second and final part or could easily get creative and create a much more rich, multi-chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well written

interesting plot

makings of a fine series

but only if the Author follows his heart & own ideas

would be ruined twisting the story to fit readers feedback

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
LOTS OF WILD POKER STORIES

and its hold-em and fold-em. TK U MLJ LV NV

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 7 years ago

Superb beginning, and I hope to see more. I echo the previous commenter who urged that, should you continue the series, you should follow your own inclinations and not attempt to pander to the readers.

If you need an editor for future chapters, please don't hesitate to call on me. :)

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 7 years ago
Unfinished by a long shot.

I hate to read a really good story or in this case introduction and then not have the rest of the story to read. I gave you 5 stars but if I had known you did not finish the story your score would have been much lower. Take the time to finish the story. With any imagination at all, and not like you next grey effort you could write a wonderful story.

Good Luck/Bon Chance

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 2 years ago

A charming beginning, but what happens now?? Does she divorce the Jerk, fall in love with Prince Charming, marry and live happily ever after, or what...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories