All Comments on 'Fool's Envy Ch. 03'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 3)
Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Really great story

It said it best, the cheating starts way before the physical acts.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

Every bit as good second time. Sometimes you just can't fix it after you break it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 Stars

I liked the Story OK ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complex

I think it’s a sad tale. Infidelity is always wrong. Cheating on your partner is always wrong. Fantasy may not be as good as reality and the results will always be catastrophic.

We all know that nearly all women talk to each other about most things. They think it doesn’t matter. They assume that it’s OK to talk to a virtual stranger about the most intimate, private, personal things, then can’t understand when their husbands are upset.

In the middle of sex, when the husband can’t think straight, they’ll may ask “what is your most intimate fantasy ?” Stupidly, he will say anything, even the truth. The next day, her sisters, her best friend, the women in the office, the lady in the post office, female cousins, the librarian, the check-out girl, her hairdressers, will know all.

Next time he’s out shopping or calls in the local coffee shop, he will see women glancing at him, smiling or smirking, depending on how salacious the information is.

Most women complain that their husbands don’t “really” talk, that they never share ! Guess what, they’re right. Because most men don’t want their love life sniggered about or shared with every women within 50 miles. It’s pure acid & ruins more marriages than you would believe. BTW I’m a retired marriage guidance counselor.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Satisfaction

Thank you for writing a story where the husband is a MAN, and keeps the correct choices!!! Steve was absolutely right to leave and divorce the cheating slut, Wife would NEVER have stayed faithful after sampling a BIGGER cock. She would always have regrets... Cut her loose!!!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago
Query

Great story! I’ve always been conflicted though where the husband has fore knowledge of the wife’s travels into infidelity, or in this case direct witnessing of her about to fuck him, And doesn’t take forceful action to stop it. Makes me wonder if he has had it with her and needs the final act to end the marriage. Does that lack of action make him a wimp? If he loves her as much as this story indicated wouldn’t it be worth it to have one more conversation with her warning her of the consequences of her behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hopefully

She's well on the way to suicide. Cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

Steve really is a tosser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BrentJW's comment is spot on.

Thanks for a great story with engaging characters. BrentJW's comment though is spot on. A husband that doesn't act to prevent his wife's infidelity is either guilty of cowardice or as an accomplice to the act. Would you stand silently by while a thief hot-wired your car. Of course not! You'd drag his ass out of the car and if he resisted, you would beat the crap out of him. Why doesn't the same logic apply in cases such as depicted in this story. I have wondered this about other stories, as well. If Steve had done what I recommend, the story would've been a lot shorter. LOL!

One last thing. I liked the part where he painfully restrained the fitness guy. It's so true. Many muscle guys are accustomed to frightening people with their shear mass. Muscles do not equal the ability to fight.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
I was worried towards the end

This guy Steve is making simple things complicated guys don't do that only wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I REALLY don’t think she saw herself as a cheater- even after she screwed the jock.

Even with the ultimate act of betrayal she believed she had permission.

This story gave me the most angst of any debating myself as to how it would end.

I find I would have been satisfied with either outcome.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Recovery

Why would they set a wedding date, hoping he would recover by then? It makes more sense to set a date after he recovers. Is there an expiration date on their love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Infidelity is hard to recover from

I had a similar thing happen in my life and i think it only happened that one time. My wife never went into detail about it. I had to ask my self, knowing what i knew. Since i still loved her but felt totally betrayed and had no trust, would i want to wreck my 2 year old sons life by taking his mother away from him. So i bit the bullet and stayed in the relationship. She has since been the perfect wife. We all make mistakes, you may think I'm weak, but it takes a tougher mentality to stay than it does to run. I know its just a story, but this does happen every day somewhere in the world. Good people make errors and they suffer for them.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

It's a lot tougher to leave than to stay glad he didn't put up with her backstabbing ways. He was kind of dumb having to struggle between a manipulative lying sex toy and a sincere love but he made it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too sad to be a 5* but very well written. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah... having sex with someone new just after a divorce makes everything rational, clear, and healed... what a preposterous delusional fantasy... so many of these stories buy into that dysfunctional idiocy... no wonder these whimps and bitches find themselves in perpetual turmoil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She deserves her unhappiness more than anything. Would not recommend the sequel, as it's simply a way for the author to give everybody a happy ending without consequences for actions.

The loving wife stories where a couple manipulates the wife always seem so farfetched in the way the wife behaves like a mentally unstable bitch that it makes me wonder if the authors really have no other way of writing these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is strange but I have seen women at my company who act just like Terry. They have been married for a number of years but they really enjoy being hit on by the company sweet talking pretty boys. My buddies during coffee breaks have a good laugh about these sluts! We feel sorry for their husbands who are blind to what happens! There have been a number of divorces from such interactions.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Steve needs to understand who he is, and get his stuff together. If your wife moved too close to the edge of a precipice, would you let her keep waking to see if she falls? If you do, don’t mourn her passing ad infinitum.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Sad, sad story! Messed up world we live in. Good Author. Excellent story. 25 BIG stars! lol

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice extended BTB.... Actions have consequences....many of the worst are the unintended tertiary consequences. What I really like about just how accurately this story illustrates the consequences of the Biblical concept "Chose wisely...You will reap what you sow." It takes an exceptional author to provide a story with sufficient richness in characterization and framing to properly illustrate this key point,

I served as a prison guard in maximum security at one of the worst prisons in Texas ( the Beto Unit) In the 5 years I worked the close custody and ad seg wings. I pondered what made me different from these headline news inmates. I also worked the Regular and Truste populations upon occasion. After pondering this question for 5 solid years it came to me...The individuals in Ad Segregation single cells were there because they could not say no to themselves. They not only believed that whatever impulse came to them was the highest and best good....but they would immediately act out based on their emotions of the moment. They were utterly selfish....and this level of utter obsession with self is called sociopathic personality.

The stories on this page all illustrate this type of sociopathic personality. In this series and the others here...the wife is so self absorbed that she is borderline to fully sociopathic. Like the ad segregation inmates...that level of sociopathic behavior cannot really be cured with psychological counsel because the interior map remains unchanged without sufficient crisis to overcome the cognitive dissonance that locks them into their self destructive behavior. Like the Albert said to Bruce Wayne concerning the Joker in the Batman Movie: "Some people just want to watch the world burn,,," So we lock these monsters up in single cells to protect the public from their destructive actions.

Similarly, the wife in this story...is a classic sociopath.... She repents of getting caught...but she never repents of her core selfishness.... because her utter selfishness a core facet of her personality. While she hates reaping the whirlwind that her actions have engendered; she cannot change because one cannot change a true sociopathic personality...you can merely make it too painful to pursue the selfish hurtful actions by having boundaries of painful legal consequences. The husband rightly discerns the core problems of this sociopathic personality. To maintain this joke of a marriage, he would have to employ virtually unlimited resources to "trust and verify" his wife's daily actions. The upshot is she would cheat again and again...because her utter self absorption...that led to the original betrayal ....would repeatedly cause her to choose the gratification given similar trigger conditions in the future.

Nope, in this kind of situation its simple... Dump the bitch and begin a complete life reset, He is lucky to have an immediate choice...but regardless, nothing is worth being chief commandant of a prison camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wonderful.

RandallQRandallQover 2 years ago

Outstanding. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A depressingly familiar BTB tale with the routine testosterone fueled, self-righteous dickhead of a husband doing nothing to stop what he could see was coming then running away, refusing to talk to his wife, making sure she didn't have any money, being as nasty and hurtful as possible, wallowing in self justfication, using his secret martial arts skills to beat up her one time lover and forcing through a divorce while trying to convince himself that she is the love of his life.

Call me cynical if you must, but if that's the way you treat someone you love it's not the kind of love with which I've ever been familiar and that anyone in their right mind would ever want.

Of course, being a BTB story, he soon finds a beautiful woman desperate to be his wife, all the mutual friends from his former marriage think he's a good guy and poor divorced wifey sits at home, lonely and depressed, recounting her sins.

That may pass for reality in Literotica but it's pure male fantasy bullshit of the worst kind. Well written male fantasy bullshit - but bullshit nonetheless.

I have no doubt that the hordes of 'real men' will be eagerly pulling their todgers in delight - but anyome with a functioning braincell will find it depression that a writer of this ability decides to produce such unoriginal tosh.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To "A depressingly familiar BTB tale" Since when is it the spouses responsibility to keep their partner from fucking up? Sounds more like the title of a babysitter, not a husband. As far as finding another partner,,, yet again you're making assumptions, such as a man finding a new woman. You do realize that trustworthy, loving, gainfully employed single men are always a hot commodity, that's just the way the world works. So, not bullshit,,, but you believe whatever you want, and say hi to the cats.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Very good but sad story. Those damn best friends are not what they seem,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would you write a story about such a weak willed pussy?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

same old script with many pages of same old thoughts. But, you did get me to read it all, waiting for something good, fresh, to come from it. Can't really imagine kissing her lips after knowing someone else's cock was there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To Anonymous

"A depressingly familiar BTB tale with the routine testosterone fueled".

Shut your fucking mouth, bitch! Not a whore like you to talk about any kind of love.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

WOW! that ending caused a salty water like liquid to drip from my eyeballs!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

But if the author reads these comments at all my question is:

Q = Does Steve have a penis or a vagina?

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 2 years ago

re: pummel187, LMFAO I was thinking the same. Steve is nothing but a drama queen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. This was an odd chapter. Given what happened a reconciliation was never going to be possible, but somehow only because of the intervention of the White Knight Karen and her empathy, that rescues the MC. So in three chapter Steve goes from passive cuck to Me Action Hero to drama queen who has to be saved? Gah!

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Chapter not needed. Didn't like the ending. I think they reconcil here.

50% of marriages do end in divorce, but before most couples get to the 'D' word, second chances are given. That is real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steve is pathetic. Even after he realized this epiphany, "if he decided to take her back, the fact that she had done it in the first place fundamentally changed the way he felt about her", he still could not let go.

Karen deserved better. He deserved far less.

A tragedy from every angle.

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

5* - Loved it. She was definitely wrong, however, he was equally to blame for not stopping her. This could have easily been a reconciliation story, however, I'm not sure how any man can ever get the sight of his wife deep throating another man.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good but to slow or "Talkie" cut it down to 2 parts, so much wasted talking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She showed no contrition until this chapter. Steve cut all communication. Terry filed for divorce and ambushed him as if she was thr aggrieved party. The accident was over dramatic. She had a concussion and got hurt. The in laws wouldn't want him there. So now no communication. She cannot apologize except via phone which he deletes (a dumb trope). He cannot apologize for dumping her without warning in two days getting ready for an "upcoming war" (his own words). Suddenly one night with Karen changes everything for Steve. Yeah one night of sex and the declaration that Karen has always been arrested to him and it is all love from there. Wtf? He has finally a heartfelt talk with Terry. He still loves her. Yes trust is shattered. He never let her confess will after the divorce and night with Karen. But with counseling and no Karen, they might have made it if they had talked. And let's not forget, he let it happen. I think despite her addiction, if he had gone to her upstairs, told her he did not want thr skank Jackie, while she was about to such Ted's dick, and leave now or lose me forever, she would have pulled back. Then get counseling. For all of these stories with the husband 'trusting' thr wife to 'do right',, always intervene. Apologize later if it was a misinterpretation. But obviously here he was forewarned. He could even suspect/ know that it was an ambush swap. Confront the wife. Beat up Ted if he gets physical and wait for first punch. Call the police. Do not let her do it. Force her later to confess the voyeurism stuff. Grt her into therapy. Then decide if the marriage is salvageable. Don't just let it happen. Another classic example is Law of the Heart. Don't be that guy. Act! Or you will forever regret it later. Again even without the deus ex machina of Karen and the magic night of sex, they probably could have worked it out. Instead on the sequel, Terry descends into m debasement and madness and ends up with creepy Michael. Ughh.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This whole chapter should be called Steve turns into a cuckolded little Bitch. Karen is more a Man than he is and his incessant whining and complaining about his fucking marriage is fucking pathetic.

Men aren't fucking Women we don't fucking react the same way trying to write Male characters that are nothing more than cariacatures of Men really does no one any fucking favours.

I mean for fucks sake even his whole confrontation with the fucking guy who fucked his wife is pathetic he sprained the guys wrist wool dee fucking doo. Obviously Steve was to concerned for Ted's feelings....

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Steve is less of an unthinking jerk in this chapter, but still an idiot. Both Terry and Karen deserve far better than this guy. I hope you write a follow up story where Terry has not only completely gotten over her ex, but also realizes how much better off she is without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry that Steve took it so hard. Terry did not deserve such a soft treatment.

4*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeez, your MC is a whining bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what HUGE VAGINA OF A "man"

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

What an utter cunt is Steve. Whining , cheating little bitch of a man.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

5 stars, but it was a big stretch. The fact that he still loved the ex after she lied to him, chose others and herself over him, and disrespected him repeatedly, is nauseating. I can't possibly imagine how fucked up in the head or just plain stupid anyone must be when the choice between the ex and Karen is "close".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reading all three chapters of this story felt like watching a foreign film with poor dubbing. I know that this is 17 years old, but even then I never knew anyone who thought or spoke like this. What culture exists where EVERYONE, even those who know him assume that he was the bad guy just because he’s the man?!? He just takes it, too. He never defended himself, barely even told anyone the truth. He’s worried about what people will think of her? They should think that she’s horrible. He should’ve told everyone everything! Make sure that people know how shitty the neighbors are, too!

Speaking of the neighbors, the muscle bound freak swung first, and committed assault. A perfect opportunity to cripple him for life, and the MC just scared him a little bit. Just absurd!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The mcis written emotionally as a woman

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This chapter did have its moments, but mostly it was just another installment of pathetic victim blaming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's really difficult to take this story seriously. Terry might be the slut wife, but Steve doesn't cover himself in glory with the way he deals with it. His all too soon rebound with Karen just makes him a cunt, for no other reason than he knows what he's risking and he isn't over Terry. The author is clearly just playing with his reader but in doing so he makes all the characters as bad as each other. And while you may want to forgive Karen for being too eager to make use of the opportunity presented, the light it shines on her character isn't a good one.

However the worst of it is that at the very end we're shown what a truly pathetic character Steve is, and sadly I suspect we're meant to feel for him.

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

campomancampoman5 months ago

Wow good story, though I thought they would get back together. I can fully appreciate why it didn't happen. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ughhh! Very little payback, terrible suffering, little vlosure

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story about a silly woman bring led astray by uncaring immoral predators. Hopefully in her story she finds peace and love. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Steve was just plain cruel…and exceedingly stupid.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

Good story. Sad ending. Personally I’m in favor of RAAC if it can work for the estranged couple.

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

What a snivelling gutter snipe theC is. Running away like a coward. He set his wife up and stood her on a wobbly chair with a noose around her neck. Instead of saving his wife he turns his back on her. Gutless curry like him should have been put down at birth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Steve's actions often seem inexplicably self defeating. His self imposed demotion at work is one good example. Leaving the company altogether after the owner and his supervisor tried to manipulate him with respect to marriage would have been an act of courage, principle and self respect. Staying at the company but with a demotion to a position of lower rank and salary was simply a public announcement of his mental weakness. Failing to seriously injure Tim when he had the opportunity and the right to do so was equally mystifying. He should have broken his fucking wrist at a minimum. He should pray the mental health professional he intends to see is a miracle worker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous