Foot Cucked by a Bull Friend's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen pulled up her dress and raised it up over her head, throwing it on the floor and revealing her bright red lingerie. She raised her left foot to my mouth and inserted her toes between my gawping lips as her right foot slid along the sofa between my legs. She stroked the tip of my surging cock with her toes and I let out a pathetic whimper. My tongue returned to its duty, flicking between Jen's toes and sucking intently on each.

"Mmm, that actually feels quite good. You should have just asked me outright to suck on my toes foot boy, rather than creeping on them as I slept. Because of that you lost out on this..."

Jen cupped one of her breasts in one hand as her free hand wandered down her tight body and inside her underwear. She teased me with every inch of her perfect lingerie clad figure. She spoke as she began to pleasure herself.

"I loved coming home after high school with Jay, especially on those hot summer days when my parents weren't home. We would make out on this sofa for what seemed like hours, his hulking body lying on top of mine. I could feel how hard he would get through his school trousers. I would unbuckle his belt, unzip his trousers and send my hand searching into his boxers before I found it. His huge cock. I was shocked the first time I felt it. How thick it was. How long it was. Veins pulsing in it as I squeezed it between my fingers..."

She cocked her head back as she thrust her toes harder into my mouth. I raised my left hand and grasped her ankle, controlling the thrust of her toes between my lips as I feverishly licked and sucked each one. I let out another whimper as the toes of her left foot pressed hard into my cock, pushing it against my stomach as the ball of her foot compressed the surging, leaking head.

"...I wanted every inch of his cock. To taste it. To feel it inside me. He would sit beside me and I would wrap both my hands around it, stroking him, watching his head tilt back as I coaxed him. Just before I wrapped my lips and tongue around it. I would struggle to fit it all in my mouth. It was so long and thick. Just like you struggling to gag on my toes..."

Jen raised her second foot to my face and thrust it into my mouth alongside her other foot. I could taste the droplets of precum from her toes and the ball of her foot and my cock surged even harder as she shoved all her toes into my mouth, my tongue fighting to evenly worship and explore each one.

"...yes, he'd fuck my mouth like a real man. As he got harder and harder, I got wetter and wetter, waiting to feel him inside me. Waiting to feel him fill me up. I needed him. I would throw my uniform shirt and skirt on the floor, kick off my shoes and peel off my knee socks. You might have even wanted to be there to sniff them..." Jen giggled, before returning to her pleasure.

She withdrew her toes from my mouth and I began to smother myself with her soles, burying my face in their creamy perfection, now glistening with my saliva. I licked in a frenzy across her soles and smothered my face with them, listening to each syllable of her story as my cock throbbed.

"...we were both naked very quickly. I would lie back on the sofa, wanting him to take me. To pound me with his huge cock. Try fucking my feet like he fucked me..."

Jen turned onto her side and withdrew her feet from my face, resting them on their sides one on top of the other, wriggling her soles. I leaned forward and rested on one knee with my right foot on the floor as I guided my pulsing, leaking cock into the narrow gap between her arches and soles. As I slipped between them Jen locked her arches around my hard cock.

"...now, fuck them. That's how Jay took me. Pounding me on the sofa, his huge dick slipping inside me and filling me up. Like I've never been fucked before or since..."

I followed her lead and began thrusting and pumping my cock between her feet, her tight grip causing the veins in my cock to throb even more. My cock was soon coated in my saliva and precum from Jen's feet. Beads of sweat rolled down my face and chest as I desperately humped her petite feet. She smirked at me as she spoke.

"...of course, your cock is not as big as his. Jay's cock is so big it just hit the spot. I came in no time. His hulking sweaty body pounding me harder and deeper. His fingers rubbing my clit. My juices flowing everywhere, all down his cock and onto the sofa. Such a big mess to clean up before my parents got home. But the biggest mess was still to come..."

As I frantically fucked her feet Jen reached behind herself and unclipped her bra, allowing her perky breasts to spring free as she dropped her bra on the floor. She crossed her arm around them and began rubbing one of her nipples as her other hand continued to stimulate herself, a wet patch now growing bigger on her underwear. I could feel myself rising closer and closer to climax, my glistening cock struggling to hold back as it slid between her soft, silky arches. Jen sensed my body tensing and she released one foot from my cock and raised it straight to my face, rubbing the precum, sweat and saliva residue on my lips.

"...not so fast bitch, we aren't nearly done yet. Suck those toes as I tell you how Jay took me from behind..."

I eagerly cleaned along her messy arch before sucking on each toe thoroughly. Jen then rolled over onto her knees and arched her back, lying her head low to the sofa. I watched in awe as she slid her underwear down, revealing her gorgeous toned ass and soaking wet pussy. As her underwear reached her bent knees, she beckoned me to remove them the rest of the way and I obliged. She then wiggled her toes and ordered me to continue worship as she rubbed herself between her legs.

"...where was I? Oh yes, once Jay fucked me into delirium on my back I would position myself exactly like this so he could take me from behind. I loved how he ate my ass out before he plunged back inside me with his huge cock. It felt even bigger when he took me like this. His legs slapping against mine, me screaming his name as he fucked me so hard and deep..."

I could only occasionally glance up at Jen's wet and excited pussy as I focused my attention on sucking and licking each of her wriggling toes and flexing soles. A ripple of ecstasy would rush through her feet as she reached peak moments in her memory, vividly recalling every sensation, every peaking orgasm from Jay fucking her as though it was yesterday as she used me as a plaything. Cucked by the mere memory of her former lover.

"...that's it. Suck those sweaty toes and lick my soles as I remember how good he would take me. His cock so much bigger than yours. Able to do things yours couldn't. If only you were there, behind us on the sofa, licking and sucking my sweaty feet as we fucked. My god I feel so fucking horny thinking about it. I came so hard moaning his name, squirting all over his dick. Then came the finale..."

Jen rolled over and sat upright again, ushering me to sit upright on the sofa beside her. She continued to rub herself as she wrapped her feet around my pulsing cock. She slowly stroked her feet up and down my cock before ordering me to thrust for myself, once again fucking her feet, lubricating them with my saliva and precum.

"...I would finish by riding his huge dick until the eyes rolled back in his head. My tight body bouncing up and down on his cock, my perky tits smothering his face. His hulking arms and hands grasping my ass and spanking me as I rode harder and faster. I would ride so hard I thought the sofa would break. I wanted him to cum, to explode inside me as he took me. To make that huge cock erupt..."

I frantically fucked Jen's dainty feet, her soles and arches coated in precum, sweat and saliva as I listened intently to her story. Imagining Jay as her bull lover, fucking her on the sofa. Desperate to imagine how sweaty and pheromonal her feet would have been. I was a desperate leaking mess, desiring nothing more than to lick them as she was taken to new realms of pleasure.

"...'Oh yes Jay, Yes, you fuck me so good' I would moan breathlessly as he pulled my hair and pressed his face into my breasts, pounding me hard with that huge cock. I could feel the tempo of his breath, his body would tense, I knew it was coming, he could hold back no longer..."

Exactly on cue I felt the hot surge run through my body like an electric charge as my cock pulsed between Jen's feet, I glanced at their dainty perfection as she made eye contact, her legs beginning to ripple as she made herself climax, the wet patch on her underwear now a glazed puddle as she brought herself to finish.

"...go on, do it, release all over my feet you dirty foot boy!" She goaded.

My cock exploded, spurting loads of warm cum up into the air that landed across Jen's feet and my stomach. I spurted 8 or 9 times, each load weakening before I was left as a spent force, my fading erection drowning in cum between Jen's soft soles and arches.

"Ooohh, what a big sticky mess. You definitely love sweaty feet!" She chirped.

"Guilty as charged," I panted in reply.

"Well, that was certainly a lot of fun. Not the fun I had in mind, but still good. Sam pisses me off so much sometimes I just need to let loose. I wonder what he would think now if he knew I had a cock between my feet, and they were covered in cum!"

"So, can we keep this between us?" I asked, regaining my breath.

Jen looked at me then down at her feet.

"I guess so. Provided you do one more thing. Kiss my toes..."

Jen raised a cum soaked foot to my mouth. Mercifully there was relatively little cum on her red pedicured toes and I gave each a soft kiss.

"Mmm, such a good foot boy. I'm going to go and get cleaned up and ready for bed. You best get yourself cleaned up and back to Jay and Kathy. They'll be wondering where you got to!"

I rose to get changed and Jen stopped as she went to pass me, her feet leaving small puddles of cum on the wooden floor.

"Oh, one more thing foot boy, I am happy enough to keep your dirty little secret, but I can't promise I won't wear a pair of sexy teasing heels next time Jay and Kathy have a reunion party!"

12