Party Footjob

Story Info
They bond over music, and a foot massage leads to more.
1.7k words
4.53
20.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place a couple months ago in college. One night we were having a party and played a game called quiplash with my housemates and their friends that I was meeting for the first time. We had been drinking a lot so everyone was having a good time.

The point of the game is to answer questions the game gives you and try to get the vote of the other players for whatever they think was the best answer for the question. I sat on the couch next to my best friend and on the couch across from me were two girls I had just met that night. One was a small Jewish girl with black straight hair, some freckles and very large breasts, and she had my attention the whole night. Let's call her Mia. The other girl was a beautiful blonde girl with a bit of a lisp. She was a little thicker than the other girl and the drunker I got, the prettier she became. Let's call her Emma. When we picked our usernames, I noticed one that stuck out to me "ToeLicker69".

Now I have a massive foot fetish, so the name intrigued me. I ended up figuring out that it was Emma with the username, and I was instantly interested in seeing her feet, but they were both in white keds. Nothing came of that night, however, as they left after we finished the game.

Fast forward about a week later and they were back over our house for another get together and again more drinking. During the drinking games I decided to get to know Emma and see if I could make a move tonight. My roommate, myself, Emma and Mia all went out back to smoke some bud, and me and Emma started talking about Logic, since I was wearing a Young Sinatra IV shirt that night. She told me how much she enjoyed the supermarket album, and I actually had it on vinyl and read the book.

Emma told me she needed to hear it on vinyl, so we went upstairs to my room and I started to play it. She was in the same white keds as the other night, but they had some mud on them from us being outside.

Emma offered to take them off before she went in my room because my room was carpet, and of course I obliged and told her that was a good idea. She put her hand on my shoulder and reached down to start untying them. She slipped them off and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any socks. I got to see her beautiful pale feet with a bright blue nail polish, and I had to try to not be obvious in my gawking.

We went in my room and I shut the door and started to set up the vinyl in the corner of the room and she sat on my bed with her feet hanging off the side so that I could get a peek at her soles.

Her soles from what I could tell, were so soft and pink and looked kind of sweaty. That was enough to get my alcohol filled penis stirring. By the time I had set up the vinyl and grabbed the book, I was almost rock hard. I slyly shifted my dick so that it was underneath the waist band and dint show a huge bulge in my pants and sat down across from her in my desk chair, with her feet almost in reach of my knee.

We talked about our favorite songs from the album all the while I would sneak peeks at her feet. But with me being high and drunk I guess they weren't as sneaky as I thought. She was looking at the book all while wiggling her toes and rolling her ankle, just putting on an absolute show for me. Her feet looked to be around a size 6 or 7.

I looked up from her feet to see her sneaking a peek at me and I knew I was caught. The record stopped and I had to get up and flip it over. I got up and even with my dick being in my waistband, there was still an obvious bulge... and she saw it. I sat back down in my chair after playing side 2 of the record and her left foot extended out to my right knee and rested her sole on my thigh. Her other foot then crossed over her leg and she rested her shin on her knee, giving me a great view of her toes and soles.

She sighed "I've been walking around in those shoe all day and they don't give any arch support, my feet hurt."

I knew where this was going and my drunken self just blurted out, "Do you want a massage?"

She looked at me and smiled "That would be great."

She scootches off the bed a bit and places her feet directly in my lap, inches away from my rock-hard dick. I grab her right foot and start massaging her sole. They were still a bit moist from sweat and was one of the softest things I've ever felt. I applied a good amount of pressure to her sole and her toes on the other foot curled. I massaged every part of her foot for about 15 minutes, from the soles, to the toes, to the ankle.

"Okay now the other foot please." She says so gently and brings her other foot up to my hands. She lowers her other foot directly onto my crotch. "wow" she says, "I don't know who's enjoying this more, me or you?"

I was in such a trance I couldn't do anything but laugh and start massaging her other foot. Meanwhile she started massaging my dick with her other foot. With my dick being in my waistband, there were obvious wet marks on my shirt where my dick was oozing pre-cum.

I tried to give the best massage I could, but I was very distracted. After about 10 minutes it turned into me lightly caressing her feet while she slowly rubbed my dick through my shirt and pants.

"Why don't you come onto the bed with me?"

I quickly obliged and hopped on, laying my head on the pillow and my feet facing her. She moves and sits next to my dick with her feet facing towards my face.

"Do you want these feet in your face?" she asked quietly and seductively.

"I want that so much" I replied and within seconds my face was covered by both of her soles.

Although I was drunk and high, I still remember the smell of her feet perfectly. A beautiful mix of sweat and touch of the perfume she was wearing. As I was inhaling her feet, I felt a hand on my dick, and I jumped from the pleasure. She gave it a few rubs and started to pull down my pants. My dick sprang up into action and she gasped.

I definitely don't have the biggest dick ever, but I think I hold my own at around 7 inches.

She wrapped her hand around the base of the shaft and started to slowly stroke it. I moaned with pleasure as my dick had been hard for almost an hour at this point. She brought her left foot down and little and stuck her big toe onto my lips and I immediately took it into my mouth and started sucking. This time I got a moan out of her and she rubbed her right foot all over my face some more.

She asked if I had any lotion, but mine was in the bathroom. She didn't hesitate to squeeze her cheeks together and spit all that was in her mouth onto my dick. She then started to stroke a lot faster since my entire dick was coated with her spit. I started to lick her soles to taste the saltiness of her sweat. After about 3 minutes I felt like I was close to busting and I told her.

She stopped stroking and told me to lick her soles all over, to get them all wet. So, I happily did, making them shine with my saliva. She once again spit all the saliva she could onto my dick, stroked it a couple times to get it all over it, and then sat up and moved back so her feet were off my face and in my naked lap.

"Have you ever gotten a footjob before?"

"I have actually"

"Well I used to make my ex cum within minutes with my feet, so this is going to be the best one of your life."

With that she placed her feet around my dick, all slippery from both of our saliva, and started stroking.

Her soles felt like silk on my dick and good thing I had a little break from when she was giving me a handjob or else I would have came on the spot.

She placed one foot on my stomach just below my bellybutton and used her other foot to stroke the front of my shaft, with her toes focusing on the spot below the head where its most sensitive. Within 40 seconds I was already close, Her blue toes were going to town on my shaft and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told her I was about to cum, hoping maybe she'd slow down and this could go on longer. But instead she sat up, spit on my dick one last time, and went even faster than before, thanks to the fresh lube she just applied.

"Oh, I'm cumming" With that a huge rope come out landing on my chest, followed by another that hit me in the chin, and many more that rolled onto her feet.

"That was one of the biggest cumshots I've ever seen, It hit you in the face," She laughed at me while saying. "Let me help you clean up." She grabbed a tissue from my side table that was within reach and cleaned off her feet. She needed another one for my face and chest because of the sheer volume of cum I produced.

I laid in bed still almost naked, while she got up and started heading for the door.

"Maybe I'll come over again and we can finish the second half of that vinyl," she says with a wink and opens the door and grabs her shoes and goes downstairs.

I hadn't even noticed we didn't get to the second disc and I was laying there I silence.