Foot Fetish Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred palmed Jessica's flat ass. He stared up at her with wild eyes.

Jessica pushed off on her toes, rocking halfway down and then back up in a robotic motion. The dizzying pleasure reemerged once again. With her hands clasped around his wrists, she looked into his eyes as the wondrous pressure increased.

Fred squeezed her ass in his hands and stared back in her eyes.

"You-ouuu-ouu—Uh!" Jessica crooned. She pursed her lips from the heavenly tickle deep in her crotch, an intensity she'd never experienced. Her ride faltered, so she hooked her ankles over his thighs for better stability. From there, she postured up, cradled her bouncing breasts, and dropped with more impact, desperately hoping to scratch the itching sensation. "Mmm-ah!"

Johnny appeared perplexed by what he was witnessing. His eyes broadened, mouth hanging open.

"Ah-AH!" Jessica's body involuntarily shot forward from the tickle and flopped against Fred, breasts to chest. She continued to rotate her hips, gyrating on his cock.

"You, bitch!" Fred growled, convulsed. As he came inside of Jessica, he exploded into ash.

Jessica fell face-first to the floor, naked and enervated, ash dancing in the air. Her body quivered, heart thrummed, and mind buzzed. She breathed heavily.

"Did it work...?" Johnny eased around the bedside, eyes on his shaken girlfriend covered in ash.

"Yeah..." Jessica remained on the floor, staring into nothingness beneath the bed. "It worked."

12