The Lawyer's Haunting

Story Info
A Lawyer is haunted by the spirit of one she had convicted.
2.3k words
4.36
4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lawyer's Haunting

Rachel Moore sat at her desk pouring over the files and evidence of her latest case, a drug dealer who's house had been raided by police. The officers found drugs, weapons, even a room set up to record porn, the man seemed to have a hand in everything and Rachel knew there was enough to send Mario Hernendez away for years. A look of frustration crossed her face knowing there were two glaring issues with the case. The first was an improperly filled out warrant and the second was one of the arresting officers had used excessive force after discovering the porno room.

It wasn't hard to blame the officer for his actions, having watched the videos herself and seeing that most of the women involved, were paying off debts for drugs or money owed, or in a few cases for paying the debts of others. Rachel had been thoroughly disgusted by what the women had to do for the camera and it seemed no act was off limits.

The thirty one year old prosecutor had been very excited to make Mario pay for his crimes and ensure he didn't do it to anyone else. There was an immense amount of frustration and anger that she had to call the defence attorney and let him know they would be dropping the charges, as the judge who had heard the case, let her know that it wouldn't likely hold up in court. Talking to Peter Smenlly sent a shiver of disgust up her spine, even the lawyer was a skeezy low life.

Over the few times they had met over the course of the case, Peter had done more time trying to look at her legs, down her blouse or at her ass, than he did talking about the case. Rachel had gotten used to that attention during her career, but it didn't make it any easier when dealing with low lifes and crummy defence lawyers.

"Sorry Rachel; but this letter came for you." Rachel's secretary Emily Smith stepped into the office and placed the mail on Rachel's desk. Smiling politely and hoping to finally get out of the office for the day. "Is there anything else you need? I'm going to head out."

"No no, it's late, thanks Emily, we'll see you tomorrow." Smiling at the young woman, Rachel opened a new case file to start prepping her next case. It didn't take long for the minutes to turn into hours and it was getting late into the night when Rachel finally decided to call it quits. Exhausted from the long week, Rachel picked up the letter and took notice that it was addressed from the correctional facility up state.

"Could this day get any worse." A deep sigh slipped from Rachel at seeing the letter was from Chloe Durant, a defendant she had prosecuted several months prior. Though Chloe, like many had proclaimed her innocence in her blackmail schemes, even though there had been sufficient evidence that she had blackmailed several husbands and wives into some money lending and illicit acts.

Chloe had seriously disliked Rachel and her no non sense attitude, the two clashing from the first time they had met. Admittedly the pair couldn't have been more different, Chloe had a warm brown complexion, compared to Rachel's snow white complexion. The physical differences only highlighted the difference in upbringing. Chloe had fought her whole young life, no family and in and out of group homes, Rachel however grew up in a well to do family and never lacked for anything.

Right up until she was led away from the court, she had screamed insults at Rachel and hurled threats at the young attorney, promising to get revenge on her, that no matter what she would find a way to get to her. That cool feeling you get when you feel a memory seems to come alive, caused Rachel to shiver, alone in her office. Looking at the letter in her hand, she paused and listened, marveling at how quiet the office could be at this late hour.

"Dear Bitch;

I hope you're happy with what you did to me! There wasn't a man or woman who didn't get what was coming to them! Hell, I bet a slut like you got off reading what I did to them! Well you'll get your chance after fucking me over! You're going to pay and it took me a bit, but I found a way...see you soon cunt!

Chloe."

Rachel's initial reaction was disgust at the mere idea she would have enjoyed Chloe's sexual manipulation of both men and women. The woman had blackmailed couples, individuals and in each case, had turned it into some sick perverted fun for herself. Reading it again she wondered what Chloe meant about finding a way to get her back and there was a moment where Rachel felt a shiver, but brushed it off as nothing more than meaningless threats.

Putting the letter down and rubbing her temples in part from exhaustion, Rachel catches a glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eye moving past her office door. "What the..." Wondering if the cleaners had arrived without her knowing, or maybe security was making it's rounds, Rachel got up and walked to the door and looked out into the hallway.

The hallway was in dark mode at this hour but there was still no sign of anyone and even when Rachel called out, she got no answer. "You're loosing it Rachel." Turning back towards her desk and shaking her head, Rachel paused and her chin trembled at seeing her reflection in the large office windows. Standing directly behind her was Chloe, her face sunken though and a devilish grin across her face.

Turning quickly Rachel found herself face to face with no one, there appeared to be no one else in her office. Licking her lips nervously she again checked the hallway and spent several long moments listening intently. "Seriously Rachel, you're loosing it." Knowing she was far to tired and now she was apparently seeing things, she turned to gather up her things, very quickly her eyes darting to the window and gave a sigh of relief at seeing nothing.

...................

Thankfully the trip home had gone fairly smoothly and Rachel was more than happy to open a bottle of wine the moment she was in her condo. Still feeling the jitters after her exhausted induced vision of Chloe, Rachel took her glass of wine to the bathroom and turned on the shower, really cranking on the heat, letting the steam fill up the bathroom. Undoing the buttons on her blouse and slipping the silk garment from her shoulders, Rachel started to relax as she tried to shed the day away.

Sipping her wine, she then pulled the zipper down on her red skirt and rolled it down her hips and let it fall to the floor. Putting her fingers in the waist of her black pantyhose, Rachel paused and looked over her shoulder as the feeling of being watched crept over her. "Get a grip." Pushing her hose to the ground and stepping out of them, a shiver ran up her spine, almost as if someone had lightly traced their fingers along the curve of her spine.

"Fuck.." Standing up quickly and again looking around the bathroom and even checking the hallway, Rachel closed and locked the bathroom door. Another stiff drink from her glass helped her to relax and though she didn't feel anything else touching her, that feeling of being watched still lingered. Cursing herself for being so foolish and getting herself so worked up about nothing, she shed her bra and thong. Finally for the first time that day, she felt relaxed under the hot spray of the water.

The glass of wine didn't last long as she got ready for bed and Rachel had never felt more happy to climb into her bed, wearing only a loose tank top and a pair of boxers. Sleep was initially hard to come, but after tossing and turning for nearly an hour, Rachel drifted off into a deep sleep. Having worked so hard Rachel wasn't easily woken from her sleep and she barely shifted as the duvet she was curled up under was slowly pulled away.

A cool breeze caused the sleeping beauty to shift onto her back, her foot shifting as unseen fingertips began to lightly move along her foot and across her ankle. Cool fingers slipped along her calf and over her knee, before dipping down across her bare inner thigh. The soft touch was altering Rachel's dream and while she was picturing her boyfriend in her mind, she couldn't fully see his face as the fingertips where to gentle and soft to be his.

"Mhm..." A soft moan broke the silence of her bedroom and again Rachel shifted, her legs spreading a little further apart. The mysterious fingers continued their trek upwards, pushing the thin material of the boxers tightly against Rachel's growing warmer pussy, inducing a sharp intake of breath. The face in her dreams was shifting and blurry, it's hand matching what was happening in the real world, keeping Rachel firmly in her dream.

The hand massaged her for several minutes before moving up to the waist band of her shorts and though invisible, moved under the boxers which bulged as if someone was there. "Ahh..mhmm.." Another intake of breath was followed by a deep moan from Rachel's throat as she felt fingers slip inside her, an electric charge erupting from the tips. Those probing fingers caused Rachel's legs to spread further and they almost instantly found that warm, soft center. "Mhmm..."

In her dream, the figure was altering further into a less masculine shape and the blurriness was starting to fade. In the real world, Rachel's tank top began to rise as another invisible hand slipped underneath, moving across her smooth flat stomach. "Ahhh..." Rachel bit down on her lip as fingers moved across her breast, that same electricity flowed into her nipple.

Moving in conjunction with her dream, the hands manipulated Rachel's unconscious form. Each breast was being pinched, groped and toyed with, all while the fingers inside her continued to drive her body towards climax. "Mhm..no...mhmm...no..." Finally the figure in her dream materialized and Rachel tried to wake herself at seeing Chloe above her, touching her, driving her further towards orgasm.

All of sudden the hands vanished from Rachel's body as she broke free of her dream and finally woke up. "Wha.." Trying to catch her breath, she reached down between her legs and was shocked to find out that she had soaked right through her shorts. "What...what's happening..who's there..." Rachel called out as suddenly strong, unseen hands wrapped around her wrists and began to lift her arms above her head. No matter how hard she tried, Rachel couldn't break free of the invisible hands and with the moonlight creeping in through her window, watched as her sheet began to wrap around her crossed wrists.

"Shhhh..." A quiet voice whispered in Rachel's ear as the sheet wrapped and tightened around her wrists, binding her to the headboard. "Stop...who's there..." Rachel's voice was quiet and she jumped as the hands vanished from her wrists and where suddenly moving up along her thighs. Lifting her head from the pillow, she watched terrified as her boxers began to be pulled down her shapely legs, the unseen attacker seeming in no rush to remove her clothing.

"I'm dreaming...I'm dreaming..." Watching her boxers discarded and tossed aside, Rachel continued to struggle with her wrists, the hands again seeming to vanish. Out of the corner of her eye, the fear begins to rise as Rachel sees a pair of her panties coming from the darkness. Still no attacker could be seen and virtually helpless, Rachel didn't hold out long, before the panties where pushed into her mouth.

The bed creaked underneath her as if the attacker was climbing on the bed and Rachel shifted and looked frantically to see who was with her. "AHHHH..." Without warning the fingers where driving back inside her, the cold touch accompanied by that electricity, attacked her G spot. "FUMPHHKK..." Already far to excited, the new attack sent waves of pleasure ripping through her body and Rachel couldn't prevent her unseen rapist from bringing her to orgasm.

Like her dream, the attacker above her began to materialize, the fingers increasing the speed and pressure to prolong her orgasm. "Nmpfhoo...Noomphhh." Rachel's heart thumped against her chest as she looked up into the smiling face of Chloe Durant. Another electric shock sent her orgasm into another heavy convulsion and a very predatory grin appeared above Rachel on Chloe's gaunt, almost translucent face.

It was impossible to tell when one orgasm ended and another began, leaving Rachel panting and trying to suck in air through her nose. Chloe played with her like a cat would a mouse, bringing the woman who had prosecuted her, to an incredibly exhausted state. "I told you I would get you..." Chloe's voice was hollow and echoed in Rachel's ear. "This is just the beginning cunt...I'm going to destroy everything you love..."

Rachel barely had the strength left to shake her head no, trying her best to wake from this insane nightmare. For a moment the fingers vanished and Rachel gave a sigh of relief as for the first time in several long minutes she was able to rest. "You belong to me now..." Chloe's hands reappeared and Rachel's tank top was shredded right down the middle.

"MPHHH..." Rachel's hips rocked from the bed and her eyes rolled back into her head as fingers enclosed on her nipple and others drove back to her G spot. "All mine..."