Foot Fetish Fridays: AJ's view

Story Info
AJ from "Foot Fetish Fridays" gives his point of view....
3.2k words
4.29
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is AJ and I am 32 years old. I have had an unbelievably massive foot fetish for the longest time. I'm damn proud of it as I find female feet to be both sexy and sensual. In fact, some of my fondest memories in my early twenties are humping the carpet floor upon seeing women in hose and heels on or during 'foot in crotch' scenes in television shows or films. I can't count the number of times I have pleasured myself to the two-way footsie scene in "Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde". You will have to look it up on YouTube.

Aside from having this intense fetish I was also painfully shy. In my college years, I would go to shoe stores and inhale heels after they had been tried on by older professional women. I would jerk off to NFL games whenever the camera showed glimpses of the cute cheerleaders in hose and boots. I would even purchase worn hose from Hooters Girls online. Do you have any guesses as to why???

Things began to change for me unexpectedly. Someone in a movie once said, "When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny."

*******************************************

I began a decent paying job in the IT department of a Fashion Company about a year ago. There were countless of gorgeous girls in sexy shoes seemingly everywhere. I was in foot heaven but I would feel enraged at times simply because I was too shy to approach any of them.

There were three girls in particular that I admired from afar. Tina, Starla and Brittni. Tina was blonde with bright green eyes. She was 5 feet tall, curvy and had a huge set of titties. Starla was a little taller at 5'4", leaner and had auburn hair. She had an adorable, innocent smile and the softest hazel eyes. She would always smile at me or wave hello whenever we walked past each other. I did sense that she was shy like me, which put me at ease. Then there was the receptionist, Brittni. All I can say is that when I first walked in the door for my job interview and laid eyes on her, I was blown away. I was in awe!

She possessed this combination of sweetness, toughness and intelligence that was powerful. I felt she could one day run the company. It also didn't hurt that she was a knockout either. She was about the same size as Starla. She was tan with dirty blonde hair and was also well toned. She had an angelic face, nice ass, firm looking breasts and beautiful feet!!! I was instantly smitten! She was and still is a 10!

The weeks turned into months and I had still not approached any woman. Too often I would find myself just staring like a thirsty puppy at their shoes. I would drool over their sexy strappy sandals, heels, slides, and especially boots. I would get rock hard imagining the aroma of their feet at the end of each day.

One Friday I noticed that Brittni came into work with tan hose and tennis shoes before taking them off and slipping on some sexy knee high black boots. When I saw that I developed a woody and even began leaking a bit. I could barely concentrate that day. I kept wondering, "Dear God they must be sweating up a storm inside those boots". I was hard for most of the day. I had reached my breaking point. It was time to man up and make a move, no matter how bold.

Later on around 7pm after everyone had gone home I made my way to her desk. I took each boot from under her workstation, held them to my face and inhaled deeply. The aroma was that of leather, nylon and sweaty feet. It was musky and just then I felt my anteater throbbing.

I placed one back where it belonged and took the other with me to my office. Once in my office, I closed the door and quickly dropped my pants and underwear. I pulled out my uncut cock and proceeded to jerk off as I put my face inside the boot opening. After a few strokes, I began quivering and shot a few insanely thick spurts onto the floor. It was just then I heard Brittni knock on the door. I was caught.

I admitted that I had a crush on her and that I was still a virgin. She didn't call me a pervert or make fun of me.She was surprisingly pretty cool about it. In fact, she was genuinely interested as to why I was still a virgin.

For the next few Fridays she let me play with her feet. I would kiss and smell them, she would fondle me thru my pants before I would jerk off and cum on her feet. Sometimes they were hosed. Sometimes they were bare. But each time I would cum quite hard and clean my seed off her feet. Once after a foot session, I asked her on a date with the hopes that she would take my virginity and she accepted.

The date itself went well. We enjoyed a nice meal and kept each other interested. I actually got us a romantic suite at a nice hotel overlooking the waterfront. She did indeed take my virginity that night. I am not ashamed in admitting that I came so fast during the first round, but hey who doesn't?

Her pussy was so soft, so warm and wet. We kept going at it afterwards for quite a bit. She offered her body as an outlet for all of my years of sexual anguish. After it was all said and done I had cum a total of 4 times! She definitely provided me with a mesmerizing first sexual experience. I couldn't have asked for a better first time.

After the bliss had worn out I came to the realization that it may have been a one and done deal. I didn't want to think much of it. I didn't want to cling to her, as most of these younger women tend to complain about. I didn't want to come off as weak in her eyes.

The following Monday at work, She did reveal my foot fetish to Tina and Starla. I was so embarrassed, I stormed out of the building fighting back tears. I felt that I was being made fun of. It pains me whenever beautiful women bring unwanted attention to me in a manner I find embarrassing. My feelings were hurt but deep down I knew Brittni wouldn't act maliciously towards me. I figured this may have been one of these "shit tests" that I have heard some of the boys vent about their "girls" giving them. Even though she wasn't my girl I still felt I was being tested.

In the days after the three of them began teasing the hell out of me. They would dangle their heels, walk around without their shoes, and talk about how their feet were aching or smelly just to name a few things. I almost lost it when Brittni massaged Tina's hosed feet in the break room! Were they doing this just to drive me crazy? If that was their plan it definitely worked but oddly enough I didn't jerk off that week. I wanted to remain strong so I hit the gym after work and got some much needed deep sleep as a result.

The next day, Friday, would be a day I would remember for the rest of my life. I walked in and noticed the triple threat talking amongst themselves. They looked stunning as usual. I noticed that Starla was in shiny tan hose and uggs. I almost lost it as I bumped into the guy ahead of me. I was bright red and kept walking until Brittni asked me if I could check Starla's computer. I didn't want to run like a little boy at her every call but I needed to get a closer look at Starla's hosed legs.

I checked her computer and noticed Tina sitting across from me. I remained focused on trying to help Starla until I felt Tina's foot rubbing my crotch! It felt great! My uncut cock was throbbing as she pressed her toes on my shaft and even pressed hard on the head through my pants. I enjoyed it for a bit but quickly got up and walked away. I heard Tina giggle to the other two but I was in such a frenzy I didn't pay attention to their dialogue.

I went into the men's restroom and whipped out my cock in one of the stalls. Sure enough, I was rock hard and leaking precum! I was tempted to stroke it but I resisted the urge. I simply cleaned the string of precum from the uncut head, which had popped free from all of the skin. The head looked real wet and was throbbing like crazy. I took a few deep breaths and headed to my office. When lunchtime came around I decided to head down in the basement to clear my head, both of them actually.

As I began my lunch I was surprised by the three beauties. They came out of nowhere. Brittni planted a kiss on me that gave an immediate erection. The next thing I knew I was naked on the floor as she rubbed my face with her bare feet. I was in complete awe laying there as the head of my cock was throbbing. I was fully erect and leaking precum like a broken faucet.

I don't recall the exact sequence of events other than the intense pleasure from all of it. Brittni rode me so hard I thought my balls were going to pop! She also sucked my cock a bit with Starla and gave me a footjob. I remember exploding in her mouth when Starla's hot, sweaty hosed feet pressed on my nostrils. The aroma and feeling of Starla's feet was unlike any I'd ever inhaled. I felt as if there was a lifeform of sorts being released from my cock. Brittni did moan and rub her pussy while gargling my cum as if it were mouthwash. She took it all like a champ! I could only sigh with great pleasure.

I also got an epic handjob from Tina while sniffing Starla's hosed feet like a police search dog! Let me tell you Tina is a handjob queen! I also pounded, I mean pounded Tina's tight, wet pussy with all my might! I am a husky guy so I was afraid I was going to hurt her. We both came together as one!! I think I may have also gone doggy with Starla but it all seems like a blur now.

The entire adventure in the basement was surreal! All in all I came 7 times!! At the end, I kissed all of their hands and thanked them. That night when I got home I was in complete euphoria. I was riding the edge of a lightning bolt! I couldn't sleep as I was literally shaking from all of the intense pleasure in my bed. If I were a smoker, I would have had a thick cigar to celebrate the momentous occasion.

The next day I called out from work. I was drained, in more ways than one. I had waited my entire life to experience a woman, let alone three! I had fulfilled more sexually in the span of a month than in all of my previous days on Earth combined. In some weird way, I felt dirty. I felt ashamed and thought the girls would think less of me. So, I decided to use my sick hours and take 2 weeks off from work.

When I returned to work I almost felt like a scared little boy beginning kindergarten. I couldn't look at the knockouts. I felt so guilty for the events that transpired in the basement. I dare say that deep down I felt I didn't deserve it. I know it's weird from a guy's point of view but I am not most guys.

Later that day, I met Brittni at her car. She said she missed me and assured me that both Starla and Tina held the same sentiments. She told me not to feel bad and that they all thought I was a good guy. She also informed me that Tina's hosed feet smelled like Starla's one day after taking off her white thigh high boots. Within moments of hearing that I had a raging erection. Luckily for me, she was all too quick to offer a helping hand, or should I say foot?

I followed the blonde vixen into the back of her nice SUV. After we were settled, she placed her sexy sandaled feet on my lap and asked me to take them off. I did as she requested and she pressed her bare, slightly musky feet to my face. I shivered as I kissed and sniffed away. I wanted the moment to last forever.

The gorgeous creature also rubbed my balls with her toes in between my sniffing. I ended up jerking off furiously and presented 2 weeks of pent up semen all over her feet! It was quite the sight! I cleaned every bit off her feet with my tongue. I hate to brag but I must admit that I do taste real sweet!

Moments later, Starla knocked on the window to show me she was in shiny tan hose and white boots. They were in fact the exact same ones Tina had on a week prior. Just knowing that on top of the fact that it was 100 degrees and because of Starla's natural chronic foot odor I was thrilled! My legs twitched and I sighed aloud as I knew it was time for Round 2.

Sweet Starla rested her soft hosed legs on my lap. I was in a trance. I was in the middle of 2 incredibly sexy girls in their early twenties. Brittni rubbed the back of my head softly and Starla kissed me on the cheek.

I turned to Starla and lightly caressed her face with my right hand. I was too shy to look at her. I couldn't help it. I have always been a shy guy, especially around beautiful women. She called me her shy puppy and before I knew it her boots were off and so was I...to the races.

My cock was so hard it practically hurt. The head was swollen and purple. The car quickly smelled like a combination of sweaty hose, musky feet, leather, a hint of pussy and a lot of cum! My cock was twitching wildly! It looked like a mushroom tree of sorts waving around from the winds of a fierce hurricane.

Starla began stroking me real softly while caressing my balls like a glass toy. She actually gave a better handjob than Tina! I knew it wouldn't be long when she asked me to smell her feet. I was hesitant but when I looked in her soft eyes I got the proverbial green light.

She kept stroking my shaft lightly but firmly squeezed the head. The sexy sounds of her hand moving up and down my wet cock and her moans were transforming me. It also fired me up when Brittni was rubbing her breasts as well.

I then lifted her hosed feet and drew them to my face. They were warm, sticky and damp! The moment I inhaled the putrid, musky aroma I came so damn hard! Truth be told I don't remember how many spurts but it was definitely an intense orgasm, one that I was in desperate need of. I recall that both girls shouted in surprise!

I recall sliding in the seat I was in and spraying my seed all over that car like a geyser! I kept my face attached to her feet. They probably would have stayed glued there but when it was time for us to head back to work, she coyly asked for them back.

I think Brittni was upset and I couldn't blame her, as I exploded enough semen to rival that of 4 men. So I cleaned up my mess for my goddess. After the SUV fun, Brittni and I had a nice talk in my office. I was tempted to ask if i could nail her right there but I didn't want to get too overzealous.

She and I went on another date the following Friday. We had a stimulating dinner at a Greek restaurant downtown. She actually fondled my cock and balls through my pants with her hosed feet under the table. This lasted throughout our meal. By the time we left my anteater was slobbering a storm of precum.

We went to a movie afterwards and then to a nice hotel room she got for us. She proceeded to suck my uncut cock for a bit. Next, I stripped naked and crawled to her feet as she sat on the edge of the bed like a true queen.

She placed one of her tan knee highs on my cock and ordered me to fuck her feet. I pumped through her "foot pussy" like an animal until I filled up the nylon like condom with my wad. The naughty girl then wanted me to "fuck her brains out". At that point I no longer cared about any insecurities or low confidence. I was in the zone and began thrusting and pounding into her sweet pussy like a madman! It was as if I had served 20 years in jail without ever seeing a woman!

We both came together and quivered in each other's arms for a bit. We were both drenched in sweat and sore! Brittni, being the more seasoned of the two regained strength first. She rubbed the back of my head and kissed my cheeks. I was experiencing what I had only seen in movies. I was at an all-time natural high! I laid in her arms like a wounded puppy drained of most his semen. She comforted me as the night air tickled us in the soft bed.

We ended up taking a bath together. After we took turns bathing one another, Brittni rode me to another orgasm. I was almost out for the count but had enough left in to shoot another one as she gave me a soft handjob under the water as I kissed and sniffed her clean feet. We dried off and spent the night watching movies and just talking. I felt real safe with her. She was so easy to talk to.

The next morning she left to meet her cousin. She assured me that everything was well between us. I thanked her and kissed her goodbye. I felt as if I had reached the summit of Mt. Everest and took off my backpacking gear. I was so relieved. I felt that I had exercised so many personal demons. For the first time in my life I was enjoying the ride as opposed to worrying about what was next.