Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers

Starla was giggling and slurring her words, "Gabby. This is AJ. He works with us. He is the sweetest guy we know and he also loves feet."

AJ politely nodded his head to greet her. Gabrielle hadn't drank so she was thinking clearly and her big sister felt she was going to not only explain his fetish, she was going to show the inexperienced virgin first hand.

Gabrielle asked naively, "What do you mean he likes feet?"

Starla responded, "I mean he is turned on by girls' feet. Watch this." While he sat on the bench and she stood above him, she put her musky hosed foot up to his face and AJ took a big sniff. He sighed and began rubbing his cock through his pants. She added, "See, I told you. Look how much he loves this."

Starla instructed me, "Help me take his pants off of him. We need to show Gabby her first cock."

Starla and I pulled his pants and underwear down, exposing his uncut cock. They were bunched up around his ankles and with the head still resting inside that thick foreskin, Gabrielle asked, "What's wrong with it? It looks different."

Starla responded, "It is uncircumcised. That means it has all this thick skin up over the head." She took hold of his penis, pinched the skin and slid it down, allowing the head to pop out. It was slick with precum as she continued her teachings, "See...here is the head. It was hiding under this foreskin. This cock is real fat and as you can see, he has large balls."

Starla was playing with it by sliding it up and down. She would pinch it closed once it came up over the head before joking to Gabrielle, "Look...I can make a mouth with it. When I close it, see how the precum oozes out. It looks like a snake slobbering. This is so cool."

AJ was moaning and Gabrielle asked, "Can I touch it? It looks really fun."

She responded while demonstrating, "Sure. Slide it up just like this."

Gabrielle had never felt a man's penis before so this was to be her first. She sat beside AJ and her hand replaced her sister's. She slid it up and down the shaft. She giggled, "You are right. This is fun. Look...it is getting hard. The head is starting to poke out and stay out."

AJ had a full blown erection. The leaking that had pooled inside the foreskin was oozing down the veiny shaft. Starla suggested, "I bet if you touch it with your feet, it will get even harder."

Gabrielle didn't believe that feet could turn someone on. She doubted her sister's opinion until she leaned back and wrapped her dirty hosed feet around all six inches of his meat. He let out a whimper. Gabrielle asked, "You mean like this?"

I smirked, "Just like that. Now slide your feet up and down on it. That is called a footjob."

The young 18 year old began doing just that. While sitting back on her ass, she stroked AJ's erection with her musky feet. She giggled, "I love this. I can feel that skin moving as I do it. I never knew it did that. You were right, he is getting harder!"

Starla and I stood on both sides of AJ. Starla warned her sister, "Watch out. I'm going to show you what happens next." She nodded to me and we both lifted our foot up to his face. Starla told AJ, "Smell them Sweetie. Smell that stench that you love so much. My feet are so musky from being in those boots. You might want to give them a little kiss too."

Her feet had dried and when she wiggled her toes, a plume of dried white sweat powder would fly off the nylon. When AJ inhaled strongly, that did it! His cock erupted and launched a shot that struck Gabrielle on her forehead. She screamed then giggled when more and more cum rifled out onto her hose covered knees. Using her feet, she milked that cock until the semen coated her feet just before the ejaculating had ceased. Gabrielle had not only touched her first penis, she had given her first footjob and had gotten christened with her first load of cum.

We put our feet down and Gabrielle asked, "You mean to tell me that just by smelling and feeling our feet, he shot that high?" I nodded and she responded, "That is amazing! His cum smells kinda sweet."

Starla sat down beside him and leaned over until she engulfed his deflating cock. She carefully cleaned and sucked the cum off of it, including the slime that had pooled inside the foreskin ring. Gabby's nylon feet had several globs soaking through from the top. Starla was sucking at a rapid pace which coaxed his cock into another hard erection.

Gabrielle said, "Hey! Don't hog it all for yourself. Let me suck on it too."

Starla stopped slurping it to look up at her sister, "That is a good idea. This can be another first for you. Come up here and I will show you how to do it."

AJ was still sitting on the bench. Starla had him spread his constricted legs as wide as his scrunched pants would allow so that she and her sister could fit on their knees between them. The girls were side by side and Starla held the base of AJ's uncut cock and instructed Gabrielle, "Be sure you hide your teeth and don't let them scrape. Yes, like that. Now clamp your mouth on it and slide it up and down until you head starts bobbing. Keep the pressure tight so you can provide that perfect friction guys like."

Gabrielle did as she was instructed while her sister held the dick still. While her mouth slid up and down on AJ's manhood, Starla encouraged, "There you go, Gabby. You are doing great. You are making him breathe faster and faster. Does it feel good, AJ?"

He sighed, "Oh, yeah! She is amazing! I can't believe this is her first time."

Starla looked up at me, "Britt, can you come here and help? I think my sister needs to know what it feels like with a cock cumming in her mouth. Replace my hand with yours and jerk it as she sucks."

Starla got up and allowed me to take her place. I took the base of his shaft into my palm and began stroking it while Gabrielle's sliding lips would press against my hand with each upstroke. The faster she sucked, the faster I jerked. Starla put her hand on the back of Gabrielle's head to force her down on it, "Faster! Suck the cum out of it! Keep those lips moving!"

After a minute of that, Starla smiled mischievously, "I know what will do it. It never fails."

She sat down on the bench beside AJ while facing him, "Here you go. My feet need smelled. I'm telling you AJ, they need it as bad as you want to do it." As she scooted toward him and waved her reinforced nylon strip covered encased toes under his nose, she continued, "Oh my God! Do you smell that? That is dried odor and has been waiting just for you!"

Then she pressed both feet against his entire face combined with me jerking him off, his hips began to thrust upward with great force. He growled, "Ungh! Aghhhh! Aghhhh!"

That powerful ejaculation caused Gabrielle to choke and cough. Just as she was about to pull off and try to recover, I grabbed the back of her head, "No, Sweetie. Stay on it until he is finished. Let it empty. Yes, just like that. Let him finish. There you go. That's it...perfect. Now swallow it...a real lady never spits."

I released her head so she could free her mouth from his uncut cock and swallow her gift that she had worked so hard for. She swallowed while trying to catch her breath. Gabrielle huffed, "Wow! That was a lot of cum. It was a little salty but tasted as sweet as it smelled. Do all guys cum that much especially the second time?"

I thought about our little bathroom romp and knew it was actually his third time. Starla put her feet down so that AJ could see Gabrielle consume her prize and respond, "Only AJ with my feet in his face." We all, including AJ, playfully laughed.

I suggested to Gabrielle, "I don't believe he has had the pleasure of your feet yet."

The teenager responded, "Oh I don't think so. My feet get worse than Starla's don't they?" She held them up and spread her toes inside her nylon webbing to show the worn darkness on the bottom when she added, "Plus...look how dirty they are on the bottom. He won't want that, will he?"

Starla and I looked at each other with a grin before I pointed at AJs spent cock starting to rise once again and responded, "Uhhh...I think that is your answer right there. He is coming back to life. Go on, put your feet up to his nose."

Standing on one foot, she lifted her other hose covered foot, placed her reinforced hose covered toes just under his nostrils and wiggled them. AJ's eyes widened and we knew he had struck gold. Starla had always had a foot sweating problem and she used to talk about how her sister had inherited that same trait but maybe just a little worse.

He had just finished shooting a load, yet his cock was now rock hard and leaking once again. I encouraged Gabrielle, "See, I told you he would like it. Put them up against his face so he can get a huge whiff."

She placed her worn darkened nylon covered sole directly onto his face. AJ grabbed the top of her foot and mashed it to his face like a child holding onto a favorite stuffed animal. Gabrielle giggled, "You guys are right. Look at him inhale it."

Starla then said to her sister, "I think he needs to get a little more comfortable. He needs to lay down on his back."

Gabrielle pulled her foot away and we helped AJ lie down on his back on the floor just beside the bench. We took his shoes, socks and pants completely off of him. He was still wearing his dress clothes and tie on his top half. All three of us girls sat down side by side by side on the wood ready to provide our feet to him. Gabrielle was on the end by his head so her feet immediately went to his face and nose. Starla was in the middle and her feet were moving back and forth from his face to his body to his cock. With the nylon, they easily slid across his flesh. I was the lowest so I used my bare feet on his large balls, taking my toes and kneading and playing with the soft skin.

AJ was in heaven with a multitude of feet massaging him. The musky smell, the nylon, the toes, and more importantly having three young pretty girls doing it was what might have been his utopia. Every time precum would ooze out and run down the shaft, I would scoop it up with my big toe and hold it up for one of the girls to lick it off. At one point they had a mini argument about whose turn it was to eat it.

We sat there and did that to him for well over fifteen minutes. As far as he was concerned, he wouldn't have minded if we had done that to him the rest of the night. We were enjoying ourselves just as much as he was. Finally, Starla halted all of us.

"OK, girls...out of the way. My pussy is soaking wet and I need to be fucked," she blurted.

From the middle, she was in the perfect position. Gabrielle and I didn't have to move. Starla stood above him with both feet straddling his hips. She pulled her pantyhose and her panties down and then her dress up like she would do before peeing. She took aim and squatted over his erection. I used my foot between his belly and his cock and lifted it to where it pointed upward.

Starla sat down on it and it slid inside her pussy without resistance. They both let out a huge, "AHHHH" simultaneously. It was so wet, I could immediately see her juices coagulate around the base of his shaft and on his balls. Without hesitation she began to bounce up and down on it. Poor AJ couldn't watch because he had Gabrielle's feet covering his face. I continued to play with his nuts while Starla rode.

Because of the alcohol and her lust, she was getting extremely loud, "This feels amazing! Fuck...AJ you are my best fuck ever! I simply love your dick! I can feel all of your foreskin sliding inside me! OH MY GOD...I'm going to cum so hard!"

Starla was bouncing so roughly, every time she went down we could hear the thud onto his pelvis. I asked him, "AJ...how do Gabby's feet smell? You like them?"

He let out a muffled, "UM HMMM!"

I continued coaching Gabrielle, "Tell him Sweetie. Tell him to smell them. Rub them more on his face so he can get all that stench."

Just then Starla began to scream in orgasm, "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Aggghhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Agggghhhhhhhhh!"

While she climaxed she never slowed down. She came again and again. Her pussy was so wet we could hear the squishy slurping sound while she rode. It was as though her vagina was sucking his dick, "Slurp...slurp...slurp." Thank goodness AJ had already cum multiple times or he would have never been able to hold out. However, just as I thought that, he began to shift around telling me he was getting closer.

Gabrielle tried her best to verbally tease him when she said to AJ, "Smell them. Please AJ...smell my feet. You know you want to and now I know how much you like smelly feet. Have you ever smelled a teenager's feet like mine? Go on now!"

That did it and he began to explode up into Starla's moving vagina. It was gripping and milking his cock like a hand jerking it. He threw his hips upward with such force, his ass lifted off the floor. Starla slowed down and rode very slowly to provide that warm friction he loved.

Starla was out of breath and sweating. She remained seated on his pole and allowed her dress to fall all around. When she finally stood up, two large drops of cum plopped on his belly straight from her pussy. She pulled her panties and pantyhose up over her gooey slit. She exhaled, "God, I needed that!"

Gabrielle then looked at us and said, "I want to do it. That looks like so much fun. I am ready to lose my virginity. I don't think he will be able to get hard again though."

I laughed, "Don't you worry about that. We will take care of that if you really want to do it."

She responded excitedly, "Oh I do...I really do. I'm ready."

Gabrielle pulled her dress up over her head and laid it on a chair leaving her young 18 year old virgin body wearing only her bra and pantyhose. She asked AJ who by then was standing and facing her, "Where do you want me?"

He responded very gentlemanly while stroking her cheek, "Are you sure about this? We don't have to do it if you have any doubts. I want you to be ready."

Gabrielle smiled, "That is sweet of you to ask but I have been ready for a while and I really want you to take my cherry."

Starla and I just sat on the bench watching the two converse. We both knew it had to be her decision not ours. There was a large round fluffy rug in the middle of the room and AJ walked over to the end table, pulled out a couple of roses from a vase before pulling off the petals and sprinkling them around the rug.

He smiled, "A beautiful young lady like you deserves to lay on rose petals when you lose your virginity." He then took Gabby by the hand and they kissed while standing up. Starla and I thought we were watching a romantic movie. AJ took her hand again and led her over to the rug. He gently helped her sit down on it before he sat down beside her and continued their kiss.

Gabrielle broke the kiss to ask, "Do you want me to take off my pantyhose or keep them on and tear out the crotch?"

AJ responded softly, "That is so sweet of you to ask. Please keep them on and I will help you open them up for me."

She spread her legs and AJ laid on his stomach, put his face between her legs and used his teeth to start a small tear into the nylon that was hugging her panty-less pussy. Once the hole was sufficiently tore, he laid Gabrielle back and began licking her labia lips. She moaned and from our angle, Starla and I could only see the back of his head moving up and down. Gabrielle put her hand on the back of that head and helped guide it around to where she thought she wanted his tongue next.

She gasped then clenched her nylon covered thighs around his head, "Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm close! Yes. Yeeeessssssssss!"

After her pussy had stopped twitching, AJ rose to his knees between legs. Lifting them up by her ankles, he put her feet together side by side. With the insides touching and the outsides tilted in the shape of a canoe, he put his face in the middle and smelled her pungent feet. His nose slid around on the slick grimy material trying to find every molecule he could to strengthen is arousal. He lapped at her soles like a puppy licking the inside of its bowl.

His cock was once again rock hard and protruding straight out from his body. After removing his tie, vest and shirt, he used his hand to move it around until the head was pressed against her wet opening. Gabrielle whispered, "Please go slow so it doesn't hurt."

AJ assured her, "I will Baby. I will take my time so that you're comfortable."

He lowered himself on top of her and began softly kissing her lips. He pushed his hips forward forcing his erect penis inside her. She clenched and grunted in pain while clutching his back. When his cock had split her hymen and Gabrielle was deflowered, he rested every inch inside her trying to allow her to get acclimated.

She squirmed for several seconds and once she settled down, AJ started his thrusting. Her knees were up and after her reluctance had disappeared, she was accepting him inside her. From our view, we watched his ass rise and fall along with his balls slapping her.

Gabrielle was moaning, "Oh AJ! Oh! I love feeling you inside me! Starla was right, I can feel all that thick foreskin sliding in there! Can you do it just a little harder?"

AJ whispered his response, "Sure Baby. How is this?"

When his ass began to move quicker and more forceful, she gasped, "Oh yes! Just like that! You are going to make me cum again!"

He returned to kissing while he made love to her. She grabbed her own knees and pulled her legs back before she began to quake and shiver while orgasming, "Oooooooo! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

AJ slowed down his pumping to allow her to enjoy it but when she finished, he sped up his pace once again until she climaxed a second time which sent her sliding from underneath him. After a third one in which she loudly squealed, "You are an amazing lover! Aughhhhhhhhh! Augghhhhh! Now I want you to cum inside me!"

With her hose covered feet dangling in mid-air, he put his hands just behind her knees and pushed her legs back further. He alternated smelling her feet while he fucked her. He was getting closer and closer.

He desperately and lustfully commanded, "Put em in my face! Put em in my face!"

As soon as she did, he yelled inside the bottom of her dirty feet while erupting, 'Fuck!! Aggghhhhhhh! Unghhhhhh! Unghhhhhh! Fuck, I'm still cumming! Aggghhhhh!"

It was AJ who was now sweating profusely and collapsed on top of Gabrielle. She rubbed and stroked the back of his damp hair. When he got up, Starla and I could see his seed already running down her butt crack. AJ had the uncanny ability to cum in large quantities even after many times in one session and this was no exception.

Gabrielle sighed, "That hurt a little but was worth it. Thank you AJ, you are a great lover."

He lifted her hand and kissed it, "You are welcome Hun and I want to thank you as well."

Gabrielle pulled off her torn pantyhose and AJ immediately asked if he could have them. She was going to just throw them away so she didn't care. Everyone was getting dressed and ready to head back out to the reception and the music. When we were all ready, we opened the door and was met by Tina.

We were startled and she asked, "There you are! I wondered where you guys ran off too. Did I miss anything?" We all looked at one another and laughed.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers
12