Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 06

Story Info
Girls make a bet, who can make AJ cum faster with their feet.
9k words
4.78
15.7k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,081 Followers

After the wedding, I noticed AJ becoming more and more confident. He would come into work with his head up and after greeting us girls, carry on a conversation which was unusual for him. Typically, he would duck into his office after a quick hello, so it was a pleasant surprise to see him coming out of his shell.

One day, Starla was at my receptionist desk chatting when AJ walked by. She was wearing black slacks that stopped at her ankles and tan knee highs with her flats. She winked at me and turned to AJ to ask in her semi-pouty tone, "How are you doing today? I have a glitch with my computer. Do you think you could come by and look at it for me, sweetie?"

AJ looked her in her eye and responded, "Sure. I would be happy to help you out. Give me a few minutes and I will get to it."

She lifted her leg straight out and circled her ankle until her shoe dropped off onto the floor. Her hose-covered foot dangled in mid-air. She wiggled her toes like she was waving at him and you could easily see her cherry red toe nails through the nylon. AJ's eyes immediately began to drop and stare at her suspended foot.

Starla smiled deviously, leaned toward him and whispered seductively, "If you do a good job, maybe you can take some time to love on these. They need to be tended to and you're the man I think could really make them feel oh so good. What do you think?"

AJ gulped and momentarily reverted back to a shy puppy, "Uh...yes I think that would be a great idea."

She snuck her foot back into her shoe and slipped it on. Starla smiled tenderly before he walked away. She then looked at me and said, "You know...I think I'm starting to have a little crush on him. He's cute, a real sweetheart and he does have that fat cock."

I giggled, "Then tell him. It could be a match made in heaven."

We continued our work at our internet fashion office building and about thirty minutes later, AJ returned to Starla's desk. She got up so that he could sit down and fix her computer issue. While clicking away on the keyboard, Starla looked over at me then slipped her shoe off with her opposite foot. She scanned the room for any onlookers then placed her hose covered foot onto his lap. His typing slowed down then stopped. She proceeded to rub her foot on his bulge. His eyebrows shifted and released a loud sigh of approval.

She playfully teased, "I'm sorry, does this bother you? I apologize for the musky scent because you know how my feet get when I wear nylons and they are cooped up in my shoes. Oh my, what have we here? I feel some of that fat cock and balls through your pants. Do you want me to take my foot down so you can concentrate?"

He gulped, "No. Please don't. Feel free."

"Are you sure? I don't want it to bother you," she smiled teasingly.

Holding onto the back of the chair for balance, she lifted her encased foot up to his face just under his nose before teasing, "Go on AJ...nobody's looking. Hurry...sniff it. Do you think it smells musky? My feet need to be inhaled and you are so good at it. You can be a good boy and rub your nose on it too if you want."

He did not respond but in addition to a bead of sweat forming on his forehead, I could see his crotch bulging which told me that his fat, uncut cock was pressing against his pants with a full hard-on. AJ's breathing became shallow and his nostrils flared because of the repeated sniffs. Within seconds they transformed into total inhales which caused him trouble focusing and Starla winked at me. When us girls would tease AJ, it was always out of love and never demeaning.

She asked me, "I think we might need to go into AJ's office and take care of....well....another issue. This one is not computer related. Would you be a doll and come with us?"

I smiled because I knew what she meant so I stood up and straightened my desk. After slipping her shoe back on, Starla took AJ by his tie and led him like he was her own personal doggie. His pants were tented out and she slowly tugged him along using the tie as his leash.

Once we got into his office, Starla asked me, "Britt, would you mind locking the door? I think AJ needs a thank you for fixing my computer."

She hopped up onto his desk and kicked off both shoes while spreading her legs. I could tell her hose were damp with sweat and I knew that would only enhance his lust. She wagged her finger for him to step towards her. Upon arrival, she spread her legs wider and reached around his waist to pull him close. She kissed his lips differently than I had seen before. She was beginning to really like him and that kiss contained passion not just lust.

He placed his arms around her and returned the kiss. During that mini make-out session, both heads were tilted and their lips wrestled with each other until Starla slipped her tongue into his mouth. Tenderly clamping down, he sucked on it softly. He caressed her face as she began to unbuckle his belt, allowing his pants to fall to his ankles. She yanked his underwear down first with her hands then used her feet in an attempt to get them down around his knees.

His cock sprang out and actually dripped a string of precum that hung down at least a foot from the head. The mushroom was purple and already popped out from the foreskin. AJ's cock was thick and uncircumcised which made it resemble an anteater poking its head out. Starla cupped and fondled his large balls with her hands as they continued to kiss. She then shifted her grip to his shaft in order to stroke it with her soft hands carefully using his precum as lube. AJ moaned in her mouth. His head was huge and took on a shine! It looked as if it had thickened since I last saw it.

I wasn't sure if I should leave and allow them to fuck in peace but I found myself aroused so I decided to stay unless told otherwise. Starla unbuttoned her slacks and placed her hands on the desk so that she could lift her ass up. AJ took the hint and pulled them off by holding the bottom hems. She sat back down and slid her black lacy panties under her butt and down her legs until they were tossed onto the floor. Now wearing only her top and her knee high nylons like socks, Starla spread her legs as wide as she could get them, providing a perfect invitation for AJ.

From his standing position, AJ moved closer towards Starla, who continued jerking his rigid cock before positioning the tight spongy head between her slippery folds. Starla was sitting on the edge of the desk with her knees up and as soon as AJ plunged his erection into her pussy, the pleasure prompted a loud gasp. They broke their kiss and she leaned back when he began to pump. Holding onto the front of her thighs, AJ's ass was flexing with each thrust.

She moaned, "Yes! Yes!" and placed her nylon clad feet up on his chest. She rubbed his soft skin with them while slowly inching them closer to his face. He began to sweat and breathe hard from the pounding he was giving Starla. The desk was shaking and the stapler fell to the floor. They both grunted louder when he would thrust harder. That thick cock was opening her pussy. It was stretched to the max.

She eventually shrieked, "Oh...God! I love feeling that foreskin sliding inside me! I'm so close...keep going AJ! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Yeeeeeahhhhhhh!"

AJ never slowed down and kept his dick moving at a brisk pace to give her maximum pleasure. My pussy was juicing just watching the scene in front of me so I began to rub it though my panties up under my skirt. Within minutes Starla squealed again in orgasm and it was more sustained. I was worried her volume would prompt someone to knock on the door. Not long after, she came again proving she was on fire and he knew how to satisfy a woman. After that third climax, she lifted her soles to AJ's nose. The sides of her feet touched and they nearly covered his entire face. He was panting into her worn nylon scent and I knew it wouldn't be long. She purposely rubbed them up and down to enhance the aroma.

I verbally got involved, "How do they smell? I bet they are strong and musky. Are they AJ? They needed love and you are the perfect man to do it. Fill her up with all that spunk!"

With his underwear still around his knees, he slowed his thrusting and then jabbed hard while releasing a war grunt, "AAAGGGHHHHHHHH!"

I knew he was shooting hard inside her pussy. Starla's feet were contributing to the power in which he was ejaculating. She would later tell me that he shot so hard that she could feel every spurt hit her cervix. I thought he may never stop and I'm not sure but I think Starla had another orgasm once he blasted inside her. When his cock stopped spurting, he exhaled in relief and stood there for a moment staying inside her just shivering. Never removing her feet from his face, they both were trying to recover and I'm sure he welcomed that compromised air. When he pulled his dick out of her gooey slit, a glob of cum plopped on the floor. It was a huge load as I knew from experience that AJ was famous for those. He was a great lover as well and Starla just became the beneficiary of that.

Interrupting my own live porn show, I warned, "Hey you two...we have a staff meeting in ten minutes. You better get yourselves together."

I was the first to leave the room and both of them joined the meeting a minute late. When I noticed her hair was still messy, I giggled to myself. The rest of the week, Starla wore skirts or dresses with nude hose for AJ which I know he appreciated. Together, they would disappear into his office and not come out for several minutes, sometimes as long as an hour. They both would reemerge beaming with that satisfied look on their faces. I was happy for them and by that weekend, she told her work friends that she was having a party at her house that Saturday. Tina had a prior commitment but AJ, Terri and I were planning on going.

When Saturday arrived, Terri stopped at my house in order to carpool with me. When she walked in, she looked fantastic. She was six foot tall with long legs and straight light brown hair. With beautiful eyes and built with a thicker athletic body which aided her college volleyball career, she was noticed first whenever she walked into a room. Wearing a cute blue and grey shift dress and matching grey knee high boots on her size 11 feet, she looked stunning.

I decided to wear a turquoise floral one-piece shorts romper with silver high heels. My toe and fingernails were also painted silver to coordinate with my jewelry. When I finished curling my dark blonde hair, we were in the car and off to the party. It was going to be at Starla's apartment but she asked us to stop by her parents' house first to pick up a couple of bottles of vintage alcohol her dad had left for her.

Terri and I walked in simultaneously with Starla's mom who was just finishing her shift as a real estate agent. Heather was dressed professionally as usual in her lady skirt and matching blazer with shiny tan hose and closed toe black heels. Many features stood out on what my friends would refer to her as a MILF and those were her piercing light green eyes, large natural breasts and great legs. Heather's blonde hair was lighter than my own and even though she was in her late 40s, she was still very attractive.

She plunked her keys on the counter and slipped her high heels off with her thumb. Heather sighed deeply as if she were exhausted, before greeting us, "Hi everyone. Would you like to stay for a little while before the party? I can order all of us a pizza. You don't want to do all that partying on an empty stomach."

"Mom, we will have food there," Starla laughed.

AJ had rode with Starla so he was already sitting at the bar drinking a coke when Heather turned to him and said, "And you must be AJ. It's nice to meet you. Starla has said some very good things about you."

He responded with a pleasant greeting and continued to drink his coke. We all stood around the bar island with Starla holding the two vintage bottles of wine her dad had left. Since it was early, we decided it would be nice to go ahead and eat before we head over to Starla's apartment. We were all talking and laughing, having a good time when I noticed AJs attention had wandered.

I looked at Starla and Terri then pointed to him with a silent head nod. Heather was at the refrigerator standing with her nylon covered legs showing from under her skirt and when she reached up toward the top shelf, he could see the worn darkness on the sole of her hosed foot causing his legs to twitch.

Starla cleared her throat to obviously get AJ's attention, "Uhh humm! What are you looking at?"

He snapped back to attention with a red face and verbalized a nice recovery, "Oh...nothing. I was thinking of helping your mom reach that."

I could see a tent in his khaki pants and I knew why it was there as did Starla. He was fooling neither of us. She was not upset but thought it was cute. Starla leaned over AJ's shoulder and whispered, "Do you like my mom's feet? You think my feet get really musky, you should smell hers because after all I did inherit that from her. I bet her working all day wearing hose inside those leather pumps in this heat has them ready for your nose. I see you staring at the wear on the bottoms...just wondering what it would be like to get those in your face."

She then told her mom in front of us all, "Mom...AJ really likes your feet. I think he would be very happy if you would allow him to love on them." He was shocked and embarrassed that she would just blurt that out but he also knew that Starla was telling the truth.

Heather smiled, "Really? Is that true AJ? You like women's feet?" After seeing the gleam in his eyes, she sat down in the bar stool, held up her feet, pointed them towards him and continued, "You wanna take care of these? I will admit they are tired and sore and I would love for someone to make them feel better. So if that is true, don't just sit there, come on down here and get busy hun."

We were shocked by Heather's brash response in front of us all and curious as to what AJ would do. His desire trumped his embarrassment so he stood up, walked over to Heather and got down on his knees. AJ softly took her feet into his hands like they would break. He started out periodically kissing and sniffing the tops of each foot, careful to savor every inch of the sweaty worn nylon. His kisses sounded so angelic, showing he truly was passionate about his fetish. His lips would gently brush against the smooth nylon and his nostrils would expand to allow the scent of her burgundy painted toes to flow in. At times he would lose himself in passion as his eyes would close. We all were happy that Heather was just as intrigued by AJ as the rest of us.

Heather lifted her feet higher and instructed, "Don't forget the bottoms. I hope you don't shy away from the strong aroma but I have been on my feet showing houses all day in this sweltering heat. They're so hot and sweaty, will that bother you?"

He puffed, "No Ma'am," He was savoring the strong musky smell, AJ was literally inhaling while his face was pressed against the bottoms of her feet. It slightly tickled, causing Heather to giggle and periodically jerk her feet back. He was panting in between kissing her feet and his erection was evident from the large bulge he was supporting. Still on his knees, Starla walked over, squatted down and squeezed his erection through his pants. "Oh wow! It is rock hard and feels huge! Mom, wait until you see this!"

Moving one hosed foot from his face to press down on his erection with her toes, she was in agreement, "You're right Starla, it does feel huge...really thick actually!" AJ released one of his loudest sighs which startled Heather.

She surprisingly asked, "You mean to tell me he got that hard just from my feet? I would think since they get very musky, it would not be erotic."

I giggled, "He loves that more. I guarantee his underwear has a huge spot in them as we speak. He leaks so much."

Heather found it flattering that a handsome younger man could get hard and turned on just from worshipping her feet. AJ was lost in the pleasure of orally tending to Starla's attractive mom's feet while us girls watched. The only thing that could detour his focus was when he glanced up from his knees and could see up Heather's work skirt. She purposely held her feet a little too high so that he could ogle at her panties pressed tight against her pussy. At one point he widened his light brown eyes in excitement which I thought was cute.

Starla wanted to help him out and release his restricted erection from its cage which wasn't an easy task with him on his knees. After unbuckling his belt, she yanked and shimmied his pants and underwear down with side to side tugs. His cock sprang out in a fury like it had done in his office! The head was already lathered in nectar and it was glistening under the light. Being a willful slave to his fetish always made AJ's cock ready to play and Heather's well groomed, mature, aromatic feet were like pouring gasoline on a fire.

"Wow.....That's a lot of foreskin honey! It makes your cock look as thick as your coke can! I have never seen one that thick." Heather chuckled. "Starla, you weren't lying. My feet must have made him super excited because I'm not sure I have ever seen that much precum before. Did my musky hosed feet cause that or does this happen with all girls' feet?"

Starla chimed back, "As far as I have seen, he gets pretty excited with all musky nylon feet. I have seen him get pretty worked up with bare feet too but I think the tan nylon is what puts him over the edge. Mom...you hit the jackpot today with what you are wearing. That is the perfect storm for him and the fact that your feet get so sweaty in leather just like mine is an added bonus."

"I would agree with that but I also think it has a lot to do with what is said to him and the attitude shown while he worships a woman's feet," I interjected.

As AJ's cock was producing soapy precum, Heather giggled, "Judging by what I see that cock doing right now, I would say that Starla might be more right."

Taking that as a playful bet, I asked, "Care to make it interesting?"

AJ carried on and we girls conversed as if he wasn't there. He was too busy with his personal MILF's feet, literally rubbing his face all over them, pressing his nose under her toes, then kissing and eventually using his tongue to lick up and down the arches. He was enjoying the aroma of her feet immensely. He was lost and consumed in his lust causing her to smile and offer them in different poses while he lovingly tended to them. It was as though she was his queen and he was her foot servant. I know AJ was perfectly content in that role.

While I contemplated my strategy, Heather continued to work on AJ. She pointed her toes and gently fondled AJ's huge balls with the top of one hosed foot as the other was clamped firmly on his nostrils. Not only was she enjoying herself, she looked like a sexy seductress who had been doing that for years in an attempt to lure young men into buying houses. It reminded me of the many times he was under my desk at work. He continued to moan and dribble precum like a slowly running faucet, eventually pooling on her stocking nylon covered ankle. Heather would purposely graze his balls with the tips of her encased pedicured feet, just to make him moan louder.

"Hmmmm....these young balls feel like they are filled with alot of hot cum," she cooed.

I knew he would not last long so in my usual style, I took charge of the situation and presented my idea before it was too late, "Ok ladies here are the rules. We will all make him cum in our own way. Whoever can make him cum the quickest, wins. We will use any means necessary and see what technique works best. Terri, you and Heather have never seen stamina like this and you will be amazed. With our feet, we can make him cum over and over. Isn't that right...AJ?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,081 Followers