Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ reached for his cock. I have seen it a few times but for it to be that hard after cumming that many times was astounding. He gripped it tight but stroked it slowly, savoring the offer his woman was presenting. She moved her foot all around to get him to really enjoy the musk from all over the dried powdery nylon.

She smiled, I bet he would really like to smell the source. Starla, would you be a dear and bring me my high heels that I have worn all day? Where are my manners? Of course he would love to smell the source of these tired achy feet."

Starla reached to hand her mother the shoes when Heather stopped her, "No Babe...put one on his face like a mask but not too high. I want him to see what I'm about to do. Let him enjoy where my feet have been all day...sliding around and sweating inside them. Wow, that type of leather really holds in the musk and now AJ needs to get it all out with his nostrils."

Starla knelt down and placed the heel directly over his nose and mouth then moved back to her place to watch. The moment she placed it over his face, he held it securely with his free hand while his already engorged cock throbbed and dribbled more precum on the back of his stroking fingers. Heather ordered AJ, "You keep my worn high heel on your face until I tell you to take it off. Don't stop inhaling my sweaty scent inside there."

Heather walked back and stopped between his legs. She slowly sat down between them without tucking in her skirt to maybe give him a peepshow of her panties. She was good and I continued to be impressed. Her hand replaced his on his jerking cock while sliding forward until her feet could reach his face. Just as she instructed him to remove the shoe and replace it with her tan nylon covered feet, she began to "candy cane stripe" stroke his cock with one hand and lightly fondle his warm balls with the other. Her hand moved up and down and all around the shaft, bringing the foreskin up over the head at times and pressed under the swollen head with her thumbs. AJ thrusted his hips upward to meet her strokes like he was trying to fuck her fist.

Heather switched feet so AJ could enjoy both equally before enticing him, "How do my soft hands and painted fingernails feel? You keep smelling my feet while I do this...ok sweetie? Oh...rub your nose under my toes. Yes footboy...just like that! Keep smelling and don't stop until you have snorted all the musk off of them. Oh honey...it makes my pussy so wet to feel how hard you are! Do you like making me wet with your hard cock you naughty boy?"

She increased her speed which made his balls bounce rapidly and within seconds he exploded again and shot a rope of spunk over her jerking hand and onto the floor beside himself while the rest landed on his belly. He sprayed all over like a series of fireworks! Heather never stopped stroking until he ceased smelling her feet and completely stopped unloading. She even squeezed the shaft when he had finished just to milk the last bead of sperm out.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" AJ sighed aloud with immense pleasure as his arms and legs spasmed. "Ooooooo yes baby! Keep smelling my feet." Heather purred as she continued to softly massage his balls with her fingernails. She had officially won the contest by making him blow his wad in under three minutes. It was all over and a total mess in the kitchen.

She had won but wanted one last grand finale as she asked anyone who would answer, "Do you think this foot boy has one more in him? I think he does and I also think all of us girls should milk it out of him. What do you think, girls? Shall we do it?"

I was even more impressed with Heather when she licked his cum off the back of her hand. She cooed, "Mmmmm. That is good stuff. Britt, no wonder you eat this up. Is his cum always this sweet?" She scooped a huge mess off his stomach and brought that to her mouth before continuing, "This is really good. Sweetie...I think I might have drained those big balls of yours. I guess we will find out." She began lightly sliding her manicured hands over them...almost like a tender tickle.

Heather being the oldest and the winner, took control, "Ok...girls. Find a place. Starla. I think he needs a mother/daughter double footjob. You sit down on the right side and I will sit over here on the left. Be careful and don't sit in that mess of cum on the floor."

Starla took her seat as did her mother. They were both stacking their nylon clad feet, side by side on his deflating dong, confident to bring it to life one more time. I decided I was going to sit over top of him and rub my bare feet all over his chest and nipples. Terri decided to take a chair to the other side of his chest and allow him to smell her musky bare feet that had been trapped in her boots.

We all moved at our own pace. He was moaning, "Mmmm," as he was drowning in pretty feet. Terri would place her toes up under his nostrils and I would take two toes and pinch his nipples like fingers. His cock swelled and was rock hard in no time, allowing both Heather and Starla to jerk it with their feet. I could hear the swish sound of the nylon beating his meat.

Heather continued to take the lead verbally, "Can you give us another load there, Tiger? I bet you can from feeling all these feet on you. There were triplets in that last load of yours. I bet with this one you could populate a small city."

Like a perfect timed pump, Heather and Starla's feet continued jerking AJ's cock in sync. We all could smell the intense aroma wafting off of them giving him the maximum pleasure. AJ grabbed Terri's large sexy feet and stuck her cherry red painted big toe in his mouth. I pinched his nipples with my toes and the double footjob caused him to first shiver, then his body shook in a seizure-like state.

"Oh my God! He is going to blow again," Starla giggled.

Both women were jacking him off with their feet and AJ squinted his eyes, opened his mouth with Terri's toe still inside and thrusted his hips upward. He released a huge growl and cum flew from his cock once again. The initial shot struck me on my leg before the next several spurts pooled all over the hose covered feet that were stroking him off.

Heather chuckled, "It is so warm. It is soaking through and feels amazing. Nice job sweetie. It's incredible how much cum you have stored in those big balls of yours. That is so erotic that you can cum so much. You will make a great husband someday...maybe even to my daughter."

Now we had a mess to clean up and Starla offered, "Britt, here is a bunch of cum. Mom said it was pretty sweet. Do you want more?"

It was soaking into the nylon so if I was going to eat it, I needed to do it quickly. I leaned over AJ's belly while both women offered their feet to me. Holding one foot at a time from underneath, I slurped the slime off the nylon until every spot was either soaked in or in my stomach. While I was cleaning their feet, I could really smell the musky scent so I knew AJ was out of his mind in pleasure.

Starla stood up and told us all, "We need to get going to the party. Mom...will you clean the mess?"

We all were scrambling around either getting dressed or putting our shoes on. AJ was in pure nirvana and I knew that just by the relaxed smirk on his face and his quiet tone. Once we were all ready, I snatched the two bottles of liquor before we made it to the door.

Heather yelled, "Hold up!" As we all turned around to look at her, she smiled at AJ and instructed, "I will see you Saturday morning bright and early. Be ready to do some yard work, the temperature is expected to rise and I just might still be wearing these with other shoes that get my feet really sweaty." She then lifted her hose covered foot and pointed her toes at him.

He sighed and shivered as Starla squeezed his crotch through his pants as he walked out to the car. Turning to her mother, she winked as she stated, "You may have him then but tonight he belongs to me."