Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could only mutter, "Mmmhmmm," not wanting to break away from the oral love making he was performing on Starla's mother's nylon clad feet.

I continued explaining what I thought the guidelines should be, "We all know that smelling strong musky nylon covered feet are his number one so I think Heather should go last. Plus, the more times he cums, the longer it will take in theory so I think his top preferences should be held until the end to make a true comparison. Look at his cock right now...it is leaking like a fifty year old faucet. If someone were to touch it, it would shoot off like a missile."

"What does the winner get...besides a huge load of spunk?" Starla asked semi jokingly.

I thought for a moment and then Heather interjected her opinion, "The winner gets one full day of services from AJ. He will be our loveable slave for an entire Saturday. He has to cook, clean, massage our feet and even give us a good fucking if we ask. He will be our own personal foot boy for the day with benefits. How does this sound?"

I was worried that Starla might be a little jealous as she and AJ weren't official but rapidly becoming a couple. To my pleasant surprise, she was the first one who agreed to it, "I think that is a great idea, Mom." She turned her question to the foot loving AJ, "What do you think sweetie? Would you like to be one of our slaves for a day as a prize?"

He was excitedly in agreement and in between foot kisses on Heather, he responded, "Mmmm. Oh yeah...that would be great!"

I didn't think it was fair for me to go first because I knew how to press his buttons. Not to brag but I felt confident I could make him blow relatively quickly. I wasn't sure if Terri would be a good first choice because of her inexperience. I thought for her to go second would be more appropriate so the logical choice was Starla. She was wearing sheer smoky white pantyhose under her short baby blue dress with matching high heels. Her feet were always making their presence known in the office when she wore boots or heels so I knew she would have an advantage but at that point, we needed to get the show on the road.

I orchestrated, "Starla you need to replace your mom and go first. Terri will go second, then me, then Heather. I will get my timer ready on my phone."

Heather chuckled disappointedly, "Damn. I could get used to this. My own personal foot boy...just as my arches were feeling better, I have to give him up?"

Starla stood next to her on the bar stool, "Sorry Mom. You will just have to wait your turn. Let me show you all how it's done."

Heather hopped off the bar stool and sauntered over by me with her nylon covered feet sliding on the floor as she walked. AJ looked dejected like a child who just had his favorite toy taken away, yet his cock was fully erect and twitching, in need of relief. He remained on his back awaiting instructions from his girlfriend.

AJ could only mumble and shake with anticipation as his cock was throbbing in hearing Starla's plan. She shifted herself around his head while deciding with her cute high heels clicking on the floor as she walked. Lifting her foot behind herself, she used her thumb to slip off the heel from the back side. After it fell to the floor, she did the same to the other. Her purple toenails contrasted nicely shining through the thin nylon and against the light tile.

She giggled before getting serious, "Ok, I might not be wearing tan hose but you know how my feet get in leather heels and can you see the wear on the bottoms of them? The white nylon really shows it." When AJ's eyes followed her dangling foot, she lowered it to his nose, "Here smell it. You tell me...is the aroma strong enough to keep you hard?"

He did not respond so she proceeded to put her encased big toe just under his nostrils. Wiggling it back and forth, his head instinctively jerked back. She enticed, "Don't you shy away from these you naughty boy. You get in there and smell them. I mean all of them. I don't care how long they have been in my shoes."

She lowered herself until she was sitting next to AJ on the floor. Starla placed her second foot alongside her first, using them to shield his face. When she took hold of his cock, and gave it a playful squeeze, she continued, "This thing needs a release. Show me how naughty of a boy you can be by proving to all of us women, how high you can shoot it. I want you to try to hit the wall."

Starla seductively pumped his cock, carefully sliding the foreskin up over the head with every stroke. She commanded, "Lick my arches while you are smelling just like you did with my mom. I know you are a foot multitasker. AJ, are my soles soft enough? Has the sweat dried yet?"

While asking him seductive questions, he grunted deeply, "Unnnggggggggggg!"

Cum flew from his cock like a wine cork. The first shot went behind her head and struck the counter. She continued to jack it off, carefully not to change the rhythm. Spurt after warm spurt of thick ropes of cum began to lessen and coagulate on his belly and the back of her hand. When the ejaculating had ceased, AJ let out a huge sigh of relief even though it was muffled from the obstruction of Starla's hose covered feet.

Starla looked at me before giggling her question, "How long did that take?"

After I told her it was officially four minutes and six seconds she smirked, "See girls. I know my guy and I can make that thing blast off any way I see fit. Who is next?"

Heather chimed in, "Don't we need to wait for a little while for him to get hard again?"

Starla and I looked at one another because we knew the answer to that before I instructed Terri, "Girl, it's your turn. Let's see the same skill that made you such a force on the volleyball court."

Terri, who was stunningly pretty, began to shed some of her shyness and unzipped her leather boots before pulling them off by the heel. She was wearing very thin beige trouser socks under the boots. The aroma was a little musky but not exactly in Starla or Heather's league. After peeling off her socks, she displayed her large gorgeous feet with cherry red polish.

We three all wondered what she had in store for AJ. She was new to the office and was not familiar with him and his foot fetish loving ways. Just as we figured, she was at a disadvantage but she walked over to him as if she owned the scene. Towering over top of the supine man, Terri spread her big toe away from her second toe and grabbed onto AJ's shaft. We could not believe how far she could spread those toes but she then proceeded to jerk his foreskin up and down as though those toes were fingers.

He moaned and closed his eyes. She took one of the stools and sat it down even with his shoulders. Taking one foot and placing it in his face and clamping those toes back around his dick was her original strategy. AJ was pleasantly surprised that her feet had a strong worn scent. That natural worn skin was perfect.

She even became verbal, "I had no idea you loved feet so much. Let's see if my big cute ones can make you shoot again. Please AJ would you love on them and smell them just like the others? I will let you cum all over them if you want to."

Her foot began to move up and down faster causing his foreskin to push up over the head like a turtleneck sweater which told us her grip was very tight. AJ was breathing harder into the bottom of Terri's large foot. Suddenly she stopped and pulled both feet away changing gears in her approach. Getting off the chair, she sat down on the floor between his legs. She lifted her long beautiful legs and clamped both feet around this thick shaft. For having such large feet, it was quite impressive that they were still very feminine and dainty.

At first, Terri used the "pussy pocket" technique by placing the bottoms of her feet together to allow her smooth arches to form an orifice. Those size elevens totally engulfed AJ's fat hog and she titled back on her ass cheeks and hands so that she could get balance to start her footjob on him. When her feet began to stroke his cock up and down, his entire body jerked along with a huge gasp.

Terri whispered to him, "You naughty boy! You are so hard from this. I want you to relax and coat my feet with your warm seed. Please...can you do that for me?"

He grunted, "Uh huh!"

She seductively approved, "Oh good. You like feeling my warm smooth feet beating you off...don't you?"

I smiled thinking to myself that Terri was pretty good and I was surprisingly impressed with her treatment of AJ. She changed her technique once more and pointed her toes upward and gripped his cock more vertically so that she could provide more service area coverage on that foreskin. Holding her knees, to keep her legs from tiring, she jerked faster using all her toes like fingers.

Terri looked at us girls, "I can't believe how hard he is. I can feel it throb! This is exciting!"

Upon hearing Terri speak to us girls, AJ made a fist and pounded it on the floor while releasing a large scream, "Aaaagggghhh Fuck!" Cum flew from his cock straight up and landed on her beautiful feet. Spurt after warm spurt ejaculated and began coating her feet and running down like lava from a volcano. He was making a mess of those soft size elevens until his entire body stopped seizing up. His orgasm finally subsided and everything went limp except his cock.

Terri spun on the kitchen floor while holding her feet up to show us girls, "Look at this! He completely covered my feet. It is so warm and sticky. I love the feel. I almost don't want to wipe it off."

When she lifted one foot higher than the other, a huge strand of sticky cum dangled off her toe. It was erotic to see that he shot so much during a second load. I could not resist and got up and moved toward her. While holding her feet up by the ankles, I leaned in to slurp up the thick goo. Sticking my tongue out, I caught the dangling strand and slurped upward like I was catching a spaghetti noodle. It was tangy and very salty the way I like.

Heather was amazed when she asked her daughter, "Britt must love her cum."

Starla giggled, "She does. She loves it just as much as AJ loves feet and I love thick dick."

I sucked and slurped on Terri's feet to make sure every last sperm was cleaned off. Tilting my head, I would lick between her toes and snap up any slime off the tips. I did not want any to go to waste and moved my puckered lips down to her heels so that none would drip off before licking my way back up. Watching me perform Terri's feet clean up, AJs cock not only did not lose any erection, but I believe it was even harder than before. When I had finished cleaning all the cum off of Terri's feet, I stood up and went to my phone in which I had stopped the timer just after he blasted. It took him five minutes and eighteen seconds which was behind Starla's time but still an impressive first time score for Terri. She was giggling as she slipped her socks back on her Britt saliva covered feet and we all praised her for her efforts.

Heather turned to me and showed concern. "First...Britt you are quite the little cum slut. I had no idea. He can't possibly have enough left for either of us."

I smiled and looked at her like you will be amazed, "Trust me, that cock has plenty left."

With cum still on my breath, it was my turn. I was determined to make it more about my verbal commands than just about feet. I knew that Starla and her mom had that covered. I seductively pranced to AJ like a runway model with my high heels clicking on the floor and stopped above him. While balancing on one foot, I lifted the other and whispered, "Would you mind taking these off of me? My feet are so tired and sore walking around in these sparkly high heels. I could use a strong man like you to tend to them. Would you mind getting all the kinks out? You are so good at it."

Reaching up, he moved my anklet aside, pulled the thin leather strap out of the buckle and unwrapped it from my ankle. AJ gently slid the heel off my foot by moving it forward off my foot. Once they were free, I wiggled my sparking silver toes to loosen them up and give him some worn sweat aroma that had been forming on the bottom. Switching legs, he undressed my opposite foot as well, taking a large smell of the darkened worn leather, up and down the spot my feet had rubbed when I walked.

Once I was barefoot, I sat down on his stomach facing him and breathed, "Ahhhhh! That feels so good to finally take those off but not half as good as I know you will make them feel." I placed my feet side by side, pointing my toes, and lowered them to his face. Just as he was about to reach up and take hold, I warned, "No..no. You need to be a good boy and let them come to you."

AJ followed my instructions and lowered his hands, allowing the bottoms of my feet to float down to his face. I teased, "There you go. Go on...smell them. Be a good boy and smell them and tell me what you think."

I could feel his warm breath moistening my soles. I then gave my next instruction, "Now kiss them. Show the proper respect to my cute feet. They need your tender smooches." He could not resist and applied a series of kisses in a straight line. Once his lips reached my toes, he would suck them then move the kisses back down to my heels. The gentleness was driving me insane.

I teased further, "Do you feel where you are kissing on my soles and arches? Well, that is where I want you to cum. I want you to cover the soft bottoms of my feet with your thick spunk. Don't hold anything back...mark them as your territory."

Upon hearing that, his cock twitched and a pearl of additional precum popped from his head. I had him primed and ready for a reverse footjob. I needed to get into the perfect position so not only could he feel my soft feet jerking his meat, but he needed to see it as well.

"Ok, I want you to get back up on your knees." I softly instructed.

Once he was in kneeling position, I laid down in front of him on my stomach facing away. Placing my feet together, he now had a soft orifice in which to place his dick. It was a perfect platform and the first thing I wanted was for him to put his balls on my toes so as to give him that extra sensation.

I coaxed, "Go on! Put your balls on there so I can play with them. I want you to feel how smooth my feet are and I want to feel how much cum is left in them." Once he laid them on my feet, I gasped, "Ahhhhh. Yes...I love how big they are." I began wiggling my toes and AJ moaned his pleasure.

Soon he pulled back and put the shaft directly between my clamped feet. I used my toes to grab his cock like they were fingers so that it would give him more friction to fuck.

I commanded, "Go on sweetie...fuck them. I want you to treat my feet like you would a pussy but I want you to jerk it at the end to make sure they are covered in your warm, delicious spunk."

That is all AJ needed to hear and his hips got moving. The foreskin slid back and forth providing the perfect lube, essentially jerking him as he pumped. Simultaneously, I moved my feet to meet him halfway with a reverse footjob. I knew my smooth soft soles would make him blast quick and I just needed one more verbal cue to put him over the top.

"Oh AJ...do you like feeling my feet on your balls and cock? Shoot it...baby! Shoot it all over my feet!" I cooed.

His breathing became rapid and louder just before he pulled back. He gripped his fat dong and jerked it with fury. Placing the head directly on my smooth soles so as not to miss his target, AJ let loose and began shooting a huge mess all over the bottoms of my feet. I loved feeling the warmth on my skin. He was moaning loudly as his first shot was followed up with a second, third, and forth. I thought he might not stop at that point. Painting my feet white with his spunk, AJ's dick finally began to trail off. He released a huge extended sigh before wiping the head of his cock on my heel. With that huge jolt of sexual electricity release, he flopped back down on the floor directly on his ass trying to catch his wind.

He gasped, "That was amazing. Your feet are so soft."

Still on my stomach, I looked at Starla and asked, "What was the time?"

She jokingly cursed, "Damn you Britt. You beat me. Officially it took you three minutes and twenty four seconds. I thought for sure my musky hosed feet would have beaten your time."

I giggled, "Well it wouldn't have taken me that long but I really needed to verbally seduce him. That is my strength. Here is my problem, I'm lying here on my stomach and I have a huge load of cum resting on my soles. I hate for it to go to waste...do any of you want it?"

All the girls just shook their heads while mumbling that they didn't. So my next order of business was to implement my own flexibility and eat it myself. Upon seeing it, I was hoping maybe someone would join in with me but then again nobody wanted a taste a few minutes before. I quickly rolled onto my back while swinging my legs around and keeping the bottoms of my feet pointing to the ceiling. AJ's cum was starting to ooze so I knew I needed to hurry. After contemplating how I could do it without losing any, I determined that I would continue to lie on my back and bring one foot down to my mouth while keeping the other foot skyward. I carefully slurped it off the bottom of my foot to prevent wasting it. I was able to completely clean both my feet while Heather was getting ready.

The sexy, mature Heather was next and at first, I was confident that I was going to win the bet and have my own personal slave for a day but watching her prepare with her own confidence changed my mind. She was wearing the hose he loved and had studied all our different techniques. With that look in her eye, I was honestly worried that she would beat my time.

"Ok, girls...all of you step out of the way and let me show you how an experienced woman can take care of business," smirked Heather.

She was in total control and stood above AJ before saying, "OK, sweetie...I would slowly tease you and drive you wild but I don't have much time to win this. You are my footboy and you will give me that load very quickly. I'm going to need you to lie down on your back again for me. Yes...there you go...you look so cute like that under me."

She walked around him, periodically stopping and rubbing her smooth nylon clad soles on different parts of his body before stopping between his legs. She seductively whispered loudly, "What do we have here? It looks like huge balls hanging. I think they may need my feet to play with them and give them just a little massage."

Heather lifted her hosed covered foot and with the tops of her toes, she sunk them directly under AJ's balls. The skin folded around her dainty foot and when she wiggled her toes on them, he took a deep breath and exhaled an extended moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

Heather looked at us girls and giggled, "I think there is still plenty of cum still left in these. I would have thought they would be empty by now." She looked back down at AJ and seductively whispered again, "Do you want to give me that cum? I think you do. Don't worry...these feet need your attention and you will succumb to them."

My eyebrows shot up as I was impressed with Heather's approach. She could have passed for a full soft mistress for hire. I knew by her tone and understanding of what would get AJ off, I was in trouble of losing the bet and additionally, she had the perfect foot scent for him. She removed her foot from his balls and continued walking around him, rubbing her hosed feet on him.

She lifted one foot and balanced herself with the other. She lowered it to his nose, "Go on my little footboy...take a deep smell. I have shown ten houses today in this searing heat and my feet are aching. I hope you don't mind the aroma. Can you jerk that fat cock for me? Pleeeeease? If you shoot your cum for your goddess, then you can spend all day Saturday, massaging them and tending to every need they might have."