Foot Fetish Panty Bois

Story Info
Joe and Sean learn they have a lot in common!
2.4k words
4.8
4.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exprmntle
exprmntle
11 Followers

Joe and I discovered that we both like women's feet when he brought his date to our apartment before they left for their movie.

"Forgot my wallet," he said as he entered our small apartment. We had shared it for about three years. We had both been hired by the same corporation in this small town and, being bachelors, we decided to pool costs while we paid off student loans and got our careers under way. Joe leered at me for a moment, then glanced significantly back over his shoulder at the stunner behind him.

Stalking into the room behind him was a tall, slim, blonde-haired knockout in high, platform heels and seemed retro stockings. I struggled hard to keep my mouth closed.

Joe left the room to retrieve his wallet and I tried to make myself hospitable.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Sean." I stuck out my hand and smiled. It was hard to keep myself from peeking down at her long stockinged legs and perfectly painted toes. I almost succeeded. When I look back up at her penetrating blue eyes, I had a surprise -- she was smirking at me.

"You too, hunh," she said her heels clicking as she paced the room, appraising it. When entered the room, she began speaking again. "I caught your boyfriend, Joe, here, peeping my shoes when I met him at the coffee bar." I chuckled uneasily and glanced over at Joe, who was wearing an awkward, slightly worried smile. "I was wearing high-heeled sandals that showed off my tan."

"He's my roommate, not my boyfriend," I protested.

"Roommate, boyfriend," she said, as though the words were synonymous. "Whatever. So, you're both into legs? I can see why you would be into mine -- they're my best feature! See?"

With that, she hitched her short dark skirt up past her stocking tops and did a graceful pirouette. Her perfectly curved calves, pointed toes, muscular thighs... all set my pulse racing.

"Really," she continued, pointing her toes and looking down at her legs. "Joe, here couldn't take his eyes off my legs and my cute feet and I just knew that he would pay them the right kind of attention. Won't you Joe?"

Joe muttered a weak agreement, blushing to the roots of his hair.

"Yeah, he's going to spend a lot of time at my feet, kissing them all over, aren't you, Joe?"

I chuckled, trying to think of something witty to say. "Well, you know..."

"OK, enough of this," she interrupted when I began speaking. "Let's go, Joe. I'll let you buy me dinner before we go to the hotel. Or do you want your boyfriend to watch me domme you?"

"Oh, ha ha," said Joe, weakly, still blushing. "C'mon, Sheri, let's go. We should easily make our reservation."

"Oh, OK, Joe," she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "We'll pretend you wear the pants for your little friend, here. Yes, honey, you're so masterful! Just make sure you bring a fifty to tip the maƮtre-d when they 'forget' your reservation..." She turned and, without looking over at me, she strode out of the room. Joe looked at me meekly, raised his eyebrows and, smiling, followed her out.

I was suddenly aware that I had a raging hard-on under my khakis. I reached down and kneaded the front of my pants, rubbing my dick through my pants. And, of course, my panties. I always wore panties, these days, not because I was a tranny, or so I thought, but because I love the way they feel against my smooth balls. I had begun shaving my crotch and wearing panties during college, to appease a girl that had, ultimately, moved on. Once I had started, though, I found it oddly addictive.

I ran into my bedroom and whipped off my pants, kneading my dick while I ran my other hand over my pantied ass. The precum on the head of my dick made a nice wet spot on the front of my pants. I stared at my crotch in the mirror, then went to my nightstand where I had a pair of well-used nylon stockings. I did not have time to put them on -- I just shoved them under my nose and stroked my dick until I glazed the mirror with my milky load. I quickly knelt and lapped it off the mirror before the post-orgasm blues turned me off. Lapping up my cum, or rather, the anticipation of that, was another bad habit I had picked up with that college girlfriend. It made her hot and, if I promised to do that, she would let me suck her toes or kiss her asshole while I beat off.

I ate dinner and watched TV that night, and went to bed thinking about Sheri, her amusingly twisted relationship with Joe, and my long dry spell with the opposite sex. I considered beating off again, but fell asleep in my panties before I could act on it.

Early the next morning, Saturday, I came out of my room and was surprised to hear Joe's key turn in the lock. Joe came in and, on seeing me in my bathrobe, blushed as he did the night before. There was something different about his appearance, however.

"Are you wearing makeup, Joe," I asked, shocked and a little turned on.

"Uh," he stammered. "Yeah. Sheri asked me to wear it before she would let me fuck her."

"Oh."

"Well," he continued, ashamed. "Not actually fuck her. She let me beat off while she shoved her toes into my mouth."

"Oh, wow"

"I," he hesitated. "She told me to tell you. She said you would enjoy hearing about it."

Now it was my turn to blush furiously.

"What," I protested. It sounded lame as it came out of my mouth. I covered my mouth so that he couldn't smell my cummy breath.

"Yeah, Sean," he continued. "She is amazing at reading people. She just seems to know what you're thinking all the time." He moved closer to me. I could see that his makeup was full, but subtle: foundation, eye-liner, a light lip color. I was afraid he would smell my breath when suddenly...

"Joe," I asked, my head spinning. "Is that cum on your breath?"

"Uh huh..."

I turned and ran from the room, closing the door to my bedroom. My robe had fallen open when I turned away.

After a moment, I heard a gentle knock at my door.

"Sean," Joe said. "Are you wearing panties?"

I bit my lower lip, trembling in humiliation.

"Sean, would you like to come see mine?"

I opened the door. My heart raced as he began unbuttoning his pants. Under his khakis were a pair of the cutest little ruffled panties. A bulge in the front indicated how confused and aroused he was.

"Yes, Sean," he said, taking his pants down and revealing stockings as well as panties. His legs were shaved and glossy. He kicked the pants off with one of his stockinged feet. "Sheri can really read people. She wanted you to see how sexy I looked in lingerie and makeup," he paused, swallowing hard. "I think she likes you."

"She has a funny way of showing it..." I murmered peeping his tastefully painted toenails through his sexy-sheer stockings.

"Oh, you like my feet," he asked, pointing his toe and turning his foot coquettishly back and forth.

My legs buckled and I dropped to my knees for a closer look. I was panting hard, my head swimming.

"Whoa," Joe said. "Calm down! I'm not going any place." He turned and walked away and I watched the ruffles on his ass ripple. I was so confused. My penis, on the other hand, was giving me a clear message. It was telling me to get close enough to smell his pretty feet, no matter what it took.

He sat down and crossed his leg at the knee, dangling his sexy foot.

"She's been giving me posture lessons... um... and..."

I got up and moved closer, lust hazing my vision.

"Sometimes, she makes me do stuff before she lets me beat off... like confess how much I know about you."

I took his perfectly pedicured foot in my hand and began kissing his toes. At one level, I knew, suddenly, what he was going to say -- that he had seen all the websites on my computer, with transvestities, ladyboys, shemales, and dominant females. And I didn't care. My dick was rock hard and tenting my panties as I took his toes into my mouth and inhaled his nylon perfume.

I could tell he was beating off, but I was so horny that I didn't care. I sucked his toes like I used to suck my girlfriend's. In the back of my mind, I wondered if he would let me kiss his pink asshole. I slurped and kissed them while he stroked his dick and his breathing got faster and faster. He pulled is feet up to the seat of the chair, framing his pantied cock with his delicious arches. I continued to kiss his smooth peds.

Before I knew it, hot drops of cum were hitting my eyes and face. I blushed, not because he had just used me, but because my own dick, unattended, had blown its load in my panties when I realized that his cockslime was coating my face.

"Oh, you're going to love Sheri!" Joe squealed. We looked ridiculous -- two obvious boys shaved and pampered to femininity. I didn't care. My dick had betrayed my fetish obsessions to Joe.

We got into a routine. Joe saw Sheri almost every night. Before Joe would leave, I would see him dressing for his "dates" this way. A hot shower, with perfumed body wash. Shaving his whole body with a pink, lady's shaver. Slipping various nylon stockings up his long slender legs... Sometimes, Joe would let me get close to him, attaching his nylons to his flowered garter belt. Often, my own dick would get rock hard and press into his softening butt as I fastened the snaps in front.

Oooh... the feeling of my own shaved chest, freshly moisturized, slipping against his shoulder blades as my dick found the cleft of his ass.

Then he would break away, smiling, and slip his panties up his legs.

Over this lingerie, he would wear boring male clothes, but I did notice that the shoes he now wore on date night were tiny leather dancer's soft-shoes. Black, but with a heel. Clearly made for a woman, but not really noticeable at a distance.

He would leave for his date and I would beat off furiously into a one of his worn pairs of nylons, usually inhaling his foot smell as I stroked my dick with the other stocking. It was bliss.

One night, Joe came in, breathing hard, his face flushed. His eyes were misty, maybe even teary.

"What's wrong," I asked, rushing to his side. He smelled strongly of perfume.

"She wouldn't let me beat off while kissing her toes, Sean," he panted. "She said she had a date tonight. She told me this after she foot-teased me for nearly three hours!"

He was trembling with sexual frustration.

"Quick," I said. "Take off your clothes and sit on the couch."

"Where are you going," he moaned as I left the room.

"I'm getting my first aid kit," I said, smiling over my shoulder.

When I returned, the poor boy was nearly naked, wearing only his sexy little shoes, glamorous stockings, and a pair of black panties with little ties on the hips. He was pathetically rubbing the front of his panties. His eyes were closed and he was biting his lower lip.

"Do you hear a buzzing noise," I asked.

He blushed again. "Sheri made me wear a butt plug home. It's vibrating," he gasped. "I love it, but it's not enough to get me off..."

"Will this help?"

When Joe opened his made-up eyes, he saw me: I had taken off my bathrobe and was showing off my white stockings and garter belt, my white training bra, and my teeny six-inch heels that made me take tiny steps on my high-arched feet. My cock was standing at stiff attention framed by my garter straps.

He nodded solemnly, eyes wide. I minced over to the couch and sat at the opposite end, lifting my legs for him to get a closer look at my feet and toes. I was surprised his sexy little bikini panties didn't fly off of their own accord!

"But, how is this supposed to help," he moaned, leaning down to sniff my stockinged feet. "Now I'm hornier than ever!"

"I'll show you!"

With that, I leaned forward, reaching between my legs to the little knot holding the right side of his panties together, I untied them with a jerk, mentally reminding myself to use my painted toes to do that next time he wore these.

His pink dick popped free. I leaned back and placed his beautiful little penis between my feet. I began to rub them gently together, rolling his fat little dick back and forth, back and forth, his cock stroked by the alternate strips of shoe leather and nylon. His dick was so hot I could feel it burning through my nylons.

He reached over and began fondling my soft, sexy nutsack, while I stroked my own dick.

"Oh, yes, Sean," he whimpered. "Yesss..."

I kept it up, gently squashing his balls under the sole of my high heel while I trapped his cockhead between my nyloned toes and the leather of my other foot. I could feel his copious precum lubing the inside of my shoe.

He thrust a finger into my asshole, still tickling my hairless balls. I sped up my toes, stroking and fondling his glans while my other foot slowly, gently crushed his nutsack against his taint. I could feel the vibration of his butt plug through my feet.

"Unnh..." he cried as his hot spunk sprayed my stockings and feet. I stomped down hard on his ballsack, mashing the accelerator and intensifying his cum.

He frantically leaned forward, coating us both with his jizz as he kissed me on the lips. Then he dropped to his knees and took my pretty pink dick into his mouth, fingerfucking my asshole until I blasted my load down his grateful throat.

I know I must have been second best to a stunner like Sheri, but secretly, I wished she would continue to give him the blue balls treatment!

exprmntle
exprmntle
11 Followers