Foot Fetish - Simply My Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look highly interested in what I am doing would you like to take a turn?"

I felt my face turn bright red and muttered an apology although I wasn't sure exactly what it was for. Brian settled back between her legs. Denise smiled at me and indicated that I should come closer. When I did she took hold of my face and placed the briefest and gentlest kiss on my lips.

She had asked the same question without using words as Brian had asked. This time I didn't refuse. As I replaced Brian the aroma of Denise's excitement was powerful. Very quickly I adjusted to the tastes the smells and the textures that my lips and tongue encountered. I was unbelievably excited by this new experience and without thinking about it found my excited clit with my fingers. Brian's cock was far from fully erect but it was hard enough for him to enter me from behind. It didn't take long to become fully erect.

Denise came first as she held me in place between her legs. I managed to find some part of his body with my feet as his relentless fucking of me finally brought me to a lovely orgasm. He carried on fucking me after I climaxed but fortunately as my clit had not been over stimulated this was at least still very pleasant.

The three of us enjoyed many evenings together. My foot fetish grew stronger and stronger. We enjoyed many things together but my feet were always at the heart of everything. As I could not persuade my boyfriend to show any interest in my feet our relationship failed quickly. Since then no relationship that did not at least involve my feet sexually lasted long. It is amazing how many unbelievably exciting things you can find to do with your feet if you have a fetish as strong as mine.

Having been encouraged to write this story I now realize that my friend was right when she said that I am unusual and different from most other people.

If you enjoyed reading this please let me know what unusual fetishes you enjoy.

12