All Comments on 'Foot Tease Personal Assistant'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. I was able to follow her every thought process and could feel the sexual tension in each encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started well but went to far into slave theme

BSwett060BSwett060over 1 year ago

Incredibly hot and so titillating. You are incredibly talented, Victoria!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love love love the way you write Victoria !

Very HOT !!!

You stories/true events are the #theBest available on Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Good setup.

Not nearly enough teasing.

Certainly he'd have wanted her to rub his cock with her foot/feet before hiring her.

He wanted to know about how she sucked cock. That's it? She never did -- at least never was it described.

What his he require during the three weeks? Huh? Totally missing. Totally needed.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What’s your instagram

subtle_Domsubtle_Domabout 1 year ago

As someone who has always enjoyed the "conversation" of heels and foot fetish, I enjoyed how clearly you expressed it from the other side.. the slow tease, the power exchange aspects.. being on that edge where the D/s aspect can be flipped and used against you since both enjoy the dynamic. Very well expressed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Superb ... so erotic that you know that your actions could well have a consequence (or two) and you're prepared to accept them. I love that you have tiny feet .. something so truly hot about small, perfectly proportioned and well cared for feet. I'm so glad your officer made you realise the effect and power you have with your feet and you love exerting it - and taking the rewards.

So hot. I may have to make an IG account just to follow your feet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous