All Comments on 'Football and a Blowjob 02'

by ava23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
03?

Wow! Didn't expect that ending twist. Encore please.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Disappointed

I was a little disappointed that you didn't give any details about Tom returning the blowjob. You skipped a whole good chapter and went straight to fucking and kissing. I am really into oral sex and that's all I'm interested in. I'm not into anal at all, but I know a lot of guys are and that's ok, just not my thing. I am what silkstockingslover refers to as a straight cocksucker, I like sucking cock and swallowing cum, but not any of the other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked It

A nice quick and dirty fuck.. Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

A great love story. Two men find each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Is there more that can be added about Jason and Tom? Does either one have a bit of teenage chest hair, or treasure trail? In my teenage experience, I always loved that older teen who had hairy forearms, or a healthy treasure trail, or emerging chest hair in the center of the chest, or over the pecs, or licking at the neckline. Of course, a hairy bush was always a plus plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish you hadn’t skipped over Tom’s first bj to Jason. But I love that these two developed real feelings beyond the sex. I’d love to read more and would hope that these two become a long-term couple who share blowjobs, switch up in fucking each other, kiss and hold each other, swap and swallow cum - the whole works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems there are more chapters to be written to this story. Would’ve loved to hear about Tom’s first blowjob to Jason and how they began to fall into a FWB relationship. After the current chapter 2, would love to read about their deepening feelings for each other and how they flip fuck. It doesn’t seem like the would adopt rigid top/bottom roles and it’s so hot when vers guys switch it up with each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous