Football and Watersports Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of the combination of activities.
2.3k words
4.39
4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late in 2009 Melanie and I had settled into a pretty comfortable situation.

She had two regular guys, Cliff and Andrew. They were both in their early 20's, both relatively virile.

Cliff was the younger, a sophomore at UW Milwaukee. He was one of the few black guys she'd ever hung out with, mostly due to lack of opportunity. He was around 5'5" and pretty slender, with a cock around 6" and relatively narrow. His big bonus was his stamina and his width let her enjoy anal with a bit less preparation.

Andrew worked at the architecture firm where Mel was interning while finishing out her degree. 24 years old, just about six feet and somewhat stocky, he had a thick prick some five and a half inches long. His lure was the danger of theoretically 'getting caught'. He was married and cheating. Mel was married and he THOUGHT she was cheating. Their meetups were quick moments in a closet or a bathroom or the back of an SUV, raucous and virtually silent.

She also had a gal named Tanya. Also a student at UW, she was tall and leggy. She'd had a scholarship for cross country. Thin as a whip and enthusiastic about oral. Mel would get off a half dozen times before Tanya would even take her clothes off.

I was enjoying regular guys named Ryan and Dave.

Ryan was around 5'2", kinda portly and fully top. His fat dick and huge balls could go at you several times in a row, fat globs of cum rolling across you, inside you. He was also a married guy but on the extreme downlow.

Dave was my height, 5'9" and versatile orally, top anally. He was married to another gay man and there'd been a couple three-ways, his very bottom husband on my cock as I was on Dave's thick 6.5".

Mel and I also had a bi couple we'd occasionally hit up. Late 20's with two kids, they'd call us up when the rugrats were off with Grandma. Laura and Rick weren't as adventurous as we'd like, Rick not quite up to anal either way, Laura not quite into DP, it was mostly oral this way or that. Still fun, still get off, just not a lot of experimentation.

We still shopped around though. Mel and I had an extraordinary sex life just with each other, but our sexual energy was rarely depleted, regardless of how many times or partners in a day. We'd literally go until we collapsed.

One afternoon I was half paying attention to a hookup site, half watching 'The Bridge on the River Kwai' when a notification hit. I glanced at the chat window:

"Hey, I read your profile. I like your kink"

I replied, "Which? Group, public, watersports, gloryholes..."

A bit of a pause followed before he continued, "All, but mostly piss. You really into it or just casually."

"I rarely turn down an opportunity."

A longer pause this time, "You know where Midtown is?"

He was talking about Midtown Spa, a bathhouse close to the Milwaukee waterfront. Closed down several years ago, but pretty active while I lived up north, "Yeah"

"I'm here now. Want to come over for piss play?"

I considered it. I looked over at Mel, working diligently on prep for her finals. "Think I should go for some kinky stuff today?"

"Which?" She asked. I answered with the item, "I dunno. If you wanna. I'm going to hook up with Andrew later, so you're gonna have to give me some attention after that. Don't wear yourself out." I doubted I would.

It took me less than ten minutes to get there. We lived relatively close and I'd been there infrequently. Enough to know the layout. He'd given me a room number so I asked for a room close by.

Once I'd undressed and wrapped my towel I went to the showers. It's only polite to be freshly cleaned for a little fun.

Done, I went back up and knocked on his door.

It was opened by a monster. Easily 6'2" and well north of 200, he had arms like branches and legs like trunks. Brown eyes and short brown hair. His prick wasn't to scale but it was still generous. At least seven inches and a touch over average width, his erection poked his head through his foreskin just slightly. It displayed the entire purplish bulb as he stroked it. The entirety was nestled in a well-trimmed crotch of dense hair.

"You the pee guy?" He asked in a soft, relaxed timbre. I nodded. He took a step forward, turned and grabbed a small tube of lube and said, "follow me."

We ended up in the shower area. "You suck it? Drink it?" He asked.

"Well, that potent morning stuff is kinda not my thing..." I started.

"I only drink water and protein shakes during the day, but on Sundays it's just water. Gatorade yesterday at the game, now just water." He replied.

"At the game?" I asked.

As I took him into my mouth he answered, "I play for Wisconsin. Figure if you're a married guy I don't have to worry about you blabbing anything."

Any other married guy, maybe.

My first few explorations told me the geography of his cock. The head was imperceptibly laced with tiny contours, like worn down fingerprints. The extra skin over his length hid an internally hard shaft, riddled with hidden veins.

I began working on his generous prick but before I got too familiar, he swelled and filled my mouth with fluid. Any heavy urine taste was completely gone. One of my 'prep' things is to take a shot of my own, so it doesn't surprise me. This guy's was barely there at all.

Gulping most of the mouthful down I waited for more when he said, "Before you swallow the next one, could you swish it around in your mouth? After that I'm going to let go. Swallow what you can but let the rest come out of your mouth. Over my balls."

He punctuated this with a squirt of fluid. I did as he asked, washing it around with my tongue, cheeks and suction.

His breath came in gasps, "Oh...oh fuck...that's so good.. Fuck!" He grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me in. I took my hand and surrounded his base before he could hit my gag reflex.

"The...rest...the rest is...coming." He said with those gasping shudders. True to his word I felt his urethra let go with a powerful spray into my mouth and throat. I felt myself instinctively begin swallowing the nearly tasteless fluid.

But there was no way I could get all of it. Tons began flowing down out of my lips and down my hand, cascading over his balls the way he'd asked.

I cast my eyes upwards to see him starting down, mouth open and panting. A light groan kept coming out with every exhale.

As soon as it trailed off, I took the remainder and swished around again. "Oh fuck man! Fuck man! I'm gonna cum!"

In only a second a thick fluid smacked into the back of my throat, nearly gagging me. A second and third fired out blindingly fast. All the same volume and consistency.

Unlike his piss, his semen was flavorful. Sweet, salty, tangy. I swallowed it with delight.

I lost count of how many viscous wads flew into my mouth. He came with such pressure and volume it was astonishing.

"Oh goddam!" He twitched as his load trailed off, then began a series of spasms, "Oh Jesus...sensitive." He pulled out of my mouth quickly and stood back against the wall.

His stoic face was chuckling, relieved, delighted. "Glad I could help." I smiled and started to stand.

There was a presence by my side, pushing down. I glanced over to see a heavy, hairy guy somewhere north of fifty. He was stroking maybe five inches quickly as he moved in front of me.

It was right in front of my face. Fat and fleshy, surrounded by a thick tuft of hair, fat balls below, "Open your mouth." I did as commanded.

He took a half step forward and shoved himself in my mouth, my forehead against his stomach. His hands went down to my ears as he pumped himself into my face.

Tasting like the provided soap in the shower smelled, his movements were frantic. My nose crashed into his pubes and the chubby groin behind. My forehead slapped against his belly. His balls flew into my chin.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." He said as he wheezed lightly. The hard core of his prick pressing against my lips as I rolled the thick outer layer of him against the tight ring and suction.

He pressed in hard one last time, blocking my nostrils as I held my breath. Unlike the younger man, his cum didn't spurt out but instead oozed down from his slit onto my waiting tongue.

It was saltier, more antiseptic. It wasn't as thick and it coated my tongue easier. I still enjoyed it.

A couple of bodily convulsions and he pulled out. He took himself in hand and soaked my neck, chest and abdomen with a hot, pungent stream.

He finished painting my torso no more than 30 seconds later. "That's fuckin hot!" He grumbled loudly.

Now I could stand up. The young football player leaned in close, "Can you come back to my room in...like 30." He said quietly as the older man walked away. I just nodded.

I took an intensive shower. The last thing on my tongue was cum, so I didn't rinse my mouth out. I wanted to remember this for a little bit.

My impression of the second guy wasn't that he was into watersports, but that it was an opportunity to try something. The wedding ring on his finger and his movements gave me the idea he'd been a bit desperate.

A few minutes spent in the steam room, then back into the shower, then up to my room again. Idly I played with my hardon, wondering what he was up to next.

Just a bit over half an hour later I knocked on his door. He opened it again with the same smile on his face, "Come on in."

I took a few paces past him and turned in time for him to put his hands on my shoulders and guide me down.

"Just suck me. Just for a couple seconds. Fuck dude, you got me hard." He said under his breath, trying to be quiet. You could clearly hear the slapping of flesh coming from somewhere else in the area, but if he wanted discretion....

He still tasted like cum. It was delightful. He was also rock hard, so my work wasn't much more than cursory.

True to his word, no more than fifteen seconds went by before he pulled me up and turned me around, "Think you...do you think I can fuck you?" He asked, an ulterior tone in his voice.

"Just tell me, man. You want to piss inside me. I told you I was into stuff, just be open." I grinned, putting my hands on the vinyl covered mattress.

"You're a little too short. Kneel on it?" I complied, "holy shit! You shave your asshole?"

I laughed, "I actually have a volunteer for that." Before Mel got me lasered clean, she'd regularly shave me in the shower. I'd reciprocate.

The feeling of lube on my ass was cool and welcome. He followed with a finger, "I'm ready, you can go ahead in." Like I said, I'd prepped before I left the house.

His knob pushed towards me and I felt him spread my ring with little difficulty. He exhaled with a groan, "Tight. Tight man." I'm glad he felt my exercising on him.

He quivered bodily as he pushed inside over the course of a handful of thrusts. When I felt his muscled body touch mine it sent a shiver through me.

I expected one or two proper thrusts. Instead I felt him go rigid, felt him stiffen and swell inside me and a pressure started building.

Quietly he urged, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck this feels so fuckin good! Oh Jesus Christ!"

It was a comfortable pressure that I enjoyed thoroughly. His bladder kept unloading inside me for what felt like long minutes, his prick hosing my insides.

"Just...oh God man! It feels...so good! I'm gonna cum, I swear." He groaned under his breath.

When I felt the pressure of his bladder die down, he moved once, then twice before I felt him swell and deflate inside me. His hands went to my hips and pulled me into him hard enough it felt like he wanted to wear me on his cock like a trophy.

In reality, he'd spent a total of five minutes inside me if you combined mouth and ass. I was...baffled. It seemed like he'd been ready to go for however long. I wasn't upset, just interested.

He didn't pull out immediately and I looked over my shoulder, "This turns you on, hey?" I wiggled my ass slightly and he inhaled between his teeth.

A single genuine laugh came out of his chest. "Dude, you wouldn't believe it. Like...I've never done this. Ever. I've been wanting it forever but never got to get with someone who'd...let me."

"Normally I'm...like...I don't screw around with...guys. But I was talking to this dude in Virginia that's way into it. He said if I really wanted to do something I should look at guys." He sighed, "that was two years ago. I finally got the nerve, saw you and was like, fuck it."

"I could practically get off just from the thought, you know? It was driving me nuts so...thank you." He pulled out of me slowly.

"Thank you. If you ever want to get together again, get in touch." I had him put my number and email in his phone.

I didn't hear from him for better than a month, when we met up at the bathhouse again. After that it was almost every two weeks for better than a year.

It was a blast watching him play on TV.