The Air Mattress Incident

Story Info
Camping trip with hairy buddy unexpectedly turns sexual.
2.1k words
4.77
13.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uwey
uwey
78 Followers

I bought a used storage shed on Craig's list and planned to use it as a camp house on some of my Granddad's land. He had forty acres that was still densely wooded along a creek. I cleared a spot at the end of an old abandoned road on the property and had the building delivered there. It needed a lot of work to make it into a camp house, so I invited a buddy to help with the project.

Greg was probably my best friend since college and our families hung out together often. Our wives had gone on a shopping trip to Dallas and our kids were all farmed out to family or friends, so Greg and I decided to spend the weekend at the camp house to get more done.

After dinner, Greg set up the air mattress which was one of those tall ones that took forever to fill up. We had a small generator along to charge our power tools and we used it to inflate the air mattress. Greg threw a sleeping bag on top of of it and that was the bed. It was really warm out so when we decided to turn-in Greg just shucked his clothes and climbed on the air mattress naked. We worked out together at the gym so seeing each other nude was no big deal. I didn't think anything about it and did the same.

About 15 minutes after we laid down we both realized the air mattress had a leak and we were drifting towards each other as the mattress lost air. Every time either one of us shifted our weight our bodies moved closer together. It got comical after a while and we were eventually staring at each other face to face only inches apart. I could feel his chest hair against my elbows and his hairy legs were against mine with no way to back off.

I stared at his perfect beard and he smirked looking back.

"Thank you for brushing your teeth," I said expressionless, starting our usual trash talk.

"And you for taking a shower this morning," he replied, "did you use Irish Spring?"

"Well, I knew it was your favorite," I said deadpan.

Our banter was always a mixture of gay camp and sarcasm.

"Is this what it's like to be a real man," I asked, rubbing his chest hair with the back of my hand. Greg always gave me shit because I didn't have any chest hair.

"Only if you are part Ukrainian," he said with a fake accent that sounded half Russian and half Spanish. Greg's great grandmother was from the Ukraine and he attributed all his manly traits to her ancestry.

"But what of the Ukrainian women," I questioned, "don't they also have chest hair and whiskers?"

He tried to hide a smile while thinking up an adequate comeback.

"Yes of course," he said using the accent again, "but there is one difference with our women. They don't have this."

Greg grabbed my hand and pushed it against his cock. His dick was already thick and getting hard in a hurry. I stared in his eyes and the showdown had begun. How far would he go this time. He had done suggestive crap before but nothing this overt, nothing that crossed the line like this had.

Instead of recoiling, I wrapped my hand around his dick and squeezed it slightly. His eyes got big when I didn't immediately take my hand away. Then I reached below his cock and cupped his big hairy balls and followed them up as I stroked his cock a couple of times. His bush was so damn thick I could feel the dense mass of hair around my hand as I fondled him. His dick stretched out to its full length and I could feel my cock starting to get hard.

His dick was completely boned when I let go of it.

"I assume you put an extension on that when you make love to your wife," I said.

"Only with Father O'Malley," he replied. I snorted slightly, which was an unwritten acknowledgement that he had one-upped me on making jokes.

"You know", I began indignantly, "you had one job on this trip. One thing to bring, the air mattress."

"And are you not laying on an air mattress?" he replied with a fake huff, "Is this not what we are laying on?"

"I'm not sure this qualifies as an air mattress," I said as we sank lower and lower, now hopelessly pushed against each other and almost touching the floor. "This is more like some deviant's sexual play pen".

"You just called me a sexual deviant," he said, "that's the nicest compliment you've ever given me. I should give you a big ole sloppy kiss for that."

He stared in my eyes and I knew something had changed in the tone. This was humor with a message, a message with intent.

"You'd just get me all worked up and then not put out," I said with by best Nellie gay flair. Suddenly I wasn't sure this was the time for that kind of humor.

Our faces were nose to nose as we continued to sink in the mattress. Greg rolled on top of me as my butt and back settled onto the floor. You could hear the air mattress hissing at this point.

Greg's hairy torso was against my body and he held my wrists against the floor. We were both breathing fast looking into each others eyes trying to decide what would happen next. In an instant he pressed his lips to mine and his tongue went down my throat. My brain was swirling, this was my best friend, his wife was my wife's best friend. What the hell was this? He was laying naked on top of me with a hardon and his tongue down my throat.

He broke off the kissing and stared at me. A half grin appeared. He reached down and grabbed my cock which was now completely hard. I could feel him stroking the length and feeling the thickness of my thick nine inch cock.

His eyes got big when he realized the size of what he was holding.

"Holy fucking shit," he said with his hand around my dick. He stroked up and down my cock slowly, squeezing and changing his hand position, feeling the big head.

"How the hell do you have this porn star cock and I don't know about it?" he said with an edge in his voice.

Greg got up on his knees so that he could see my dick and cupped my nuts with his other hand. He grabbed my hard cock and examined it like a teenager. Every time he stroked my cock I got hornier and hornier. He held a tight grip on my dick and started jacking it. This was not horseplay, he was making moves like he was trying to get me off. His dick was also standing up like a flag pole.

Finally he looked me in the eyes and spoke, "If you ever breathe a word of this night to another soul," he said in a half serious tone, "I will kill you in your sleep."

I chuckled a little, glad that he had lightened the intensity.

His face went down to the tip of my dick which was aching for relief. The tip of my cock was wet. He touched the precum and lifted it in a long string holding it in the moonlight, then licked the wetness with his tongue and tasted it. He rubbed it over the head of my hard cock then took it in his mouth and started sucking.

His eyes were closed while he sucked my cock and I wondered if he had done this with other guys. Greg was my best friend but I had no idea he would suck cock. I wondered how this night would change our relationship and whether it was worth what we were feeling and doing. One night of hormone induced passion, one night of raw unrestrained naked heat. I wondered if this was just about getting a load off or seizing an opportunity to let go and finally get fulfillment that had simmered between us for years.

Greg sucked my cock for several minutes and when he came off, my dick was sloppy wet and slicked up. He straddled it and I realized he was going to take it up his hairy ass.

"Oh Fuck", I said aloud. I braced for the moment, my cock was hard as hell and I wanted to shove my dick up his hole more than I wanted air.

I could see his hairy muscled chest above me, his head thrown back as he positioned my cock at his ass. He lowered himself onto the thick cock and I could feel the weight of his body as he took it inside. He gasped as it entered and I could tell by his face that it was hurting like hell. His ass was really warm and tight and he moaned and winced as he took it in. He didn't stop until he had all of my dick inside.

He rested for a minute and moved around trying to get some relief. After a couple of minutes he couldn't stand it and raised his ass up coming off my stiff dick. I was afraid that was the end of the fuck session.

"I need a break", he said as he laid on top of me. I held him and put my hand on the back of his head, and the other one on his hairy ass.

In a couple of minutes he rolled off me and got on his stomach. I knew he wanted more and I climbed on top and put my cock against his hole and started pushing. It entered his ass easier this time and I knew after I got it past his ass ring he was wanting it all in.

"Go ahead, do it", he said, "fuck me hard". He was breathing heavily.

I didn't ram it in, I just started a slow fucking motion until I knew he was ready for it. Then, I started banging him against the floor. I pounded his eager ass and he was moaning and grunting like a two dollar whore.

My nut rose up and I knew it was close, "I'm going to cum", I announced. It was a two minute warning - speak now or it's going up your ass you horny fucker.

"Shoot it in my face," he said between moans.

I quickly pulled out and turned him over. I jacked my cock and the first blast shot a thick stream of cum across his nose and left eye. A second shot landed on his beard and settled on his lips. His tongue came out and he swirled the cum in his mouth, I put my dick on his lips and he raised his head slightly taking the rest of my load in his mouth. I shot three more blasts down his throat and then it was just some final shots of oozing cum.

I scooted down and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking like a madman. Greg's cock was close to seven inches long and had a nice thickness, it had softened while I fucked him but got hard as hell in my mouth. I sucked him the way a man wants to be sucked, aggressive and hard.

In just a few minutes he said, "I'm cumming......now," and his load blasted in my mouth. It startled me at first, his warning didn't mean a damn thing since he was practically exploding when he said it. His load was huge, his cock was blasting cum like crazy but I swallowed all he shot. I stayed on his aching dick until it got soft and he made me quit because it was so sensitive.

I crawled up beside him and he put his arm across my back, my face was against his hairy chest. We laid there silent for several minutes just letting our cocks and bodies relax.

I should have known Greg would be the first to speak.

"I won't get pregnant from this will I?" he asked using his fake accent again.

I chuckled and started in, "Well I had a vasectomy after the twins were born."

"God, how could I forget," he said, "you whined for three months about it."

"It was not three months of whining", I said grabbing his cock and pulling on it.

"You're right", he said, "it wasn't three months it was six - three before and three after."

I grinned that my best friend was still there, still full of shit as ever. I just kept my hand around his cock while we laid there and joked with each other.

In about twenty minutes his hand went to my ass and I felt his hairy middle finger work its way inside my hole. His cock was starting to get thick and I knew what was coming next.

uwey
uwey
78 Followers