Football and Watersports Pt. 02

Story Info
The second time these two items lined up.
3.8k words
4.54
4.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the winter of 2008, one of my better friends was a guy named Teddy.

Note that Teddy wasn't a fuckbuddy or anything. It's true that we'd met on a hookup site. It's true that we chatted a little bit and decided to meet up. It's true that we got naked and started getting things going.

It's also true that we didn't hit it off. Sometimes you have guys you sync up with. Sometimes you can just get off on anything, and sometimes it just doesn't coalesce.

So Teddy and I were good friends. We had a few shared interests, similar movies and music, motorcycle racing, hookup sites. We liked to critique them, and would meet over coffee at one of the many shops scattered throughout the East side of Milwaukee just for the opportunity. We'd periodically go to movies together, take in a concert. Occasionally we even hooked up with a common guy and we'd rate him on our own scales.

We also had a few non-shared interests. Like I mentioned in the past, I'm originally from South Dakota. They have no pro sports teams. I never spent much time or concern in my youth on pro sports, so when my friends would go to or watch games I'd join in for the companionship but not the sport.

Teddy though, he was Packers through-and-through. Born and raised in Manitowoc, he loved the team like nothing you can imagine. He had jerseys, helmets, a cultured 1 foot by 1 foot section of the original Lambeau field grass, so much memorabilia that he had a whole room in his townhouse dedicated to it.

Now Teddy was a great guy, loved him to death. His birthday was coming up on a particular Sunday and he asked me and a few other friends to meet him at a particular bar for his birthday and watch the game. I'd been to the place before, a little dive in the 'gay' part of town that was owned and operated by a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend of a distant ex of Teddy's that would promise to put the game on and give him a huge table and chairs to match.

Of course I said I'd go and that I'd be delighted. I asked him when to show up, "Just whenever Chode (his take on my name, Joe). Just be there before the game starts."

The Sunday arrived with me getting out of work at 7 AM followed by six hours of sleep, then 'getting myself ready' for Teddy's birthday party. My wife, Mel, asked me what my plans were. "Going to Teddy's party."

"Don't hurt yourself." She chuckled.

I laughed back, "Probably not going to be a problem."

She tilted her head, "Just don't let him top. You'd get smushed." Teddy was also a very big guy. Just over 6' and close to 300lbs. Big. Boy.

I got to the bar as a bit of snow started rolling into town. My jeep was parked directly in front of the place with plenty of parking around. I assumed I was just very early.

That assumption was on the right track. The bar was empty except for just a few. First, the slender, young, bearded bartender sitting at a stool on the far end watching a pregame show.

Second was a guy on the larger side with a black leather jacket and jeans. He had the mustache/goatee combo, a short crewcut and a bottle of something micro-brew. He looked to be in his late 40's.

Third was an older fellow, mid 50's to early 60's. He was at the end of the bar with a Collins glass and something dark inside. He looked completely uninterested in anything happening in the bar, with the game, in the world.

I took a seat about three down from the guy in the leather jacket. The bartender kept his eyes on the TV and got up, walked around the end of the bar, made his way along the polished surface until he was by me, "What sounds good, hon?"

"High Life is fine." I said. He reached below the bar, pulled one out, twisted the top and put it in front of me.

For the next 45 minutes it was mechanical. We watched the pregame show and highlights from other games. The guy a few seats down from me would order one of his specialty beers. A few minutes later I'd get a high life. The three-quarters of an hour mark was when my bladder decided I was due.

I pulled my jacket off and laid it across the stool, "I don't think you need to worry about anyone taking your chair." I hadn't even noticed the bartender glancing my direction.

"Don't need to bring it either." I answered.

I made my way towards the bathrooms in the rear of the place. The place was kind of a dive, but the bathrooms were always immaculately kept. Well, there was a crudely cut hole between two of the three stalls...you know why...but otherwise it was very clean.

There were three urinals against the left wall as you walked into the place and I lined up on the first. I always got a kick out of the place due to the lack of privacy dividers.

Just as soon as I was going with the flow the door opened. The guy who'd been sitting just down from me walked in and approached the next urinal to me, disobeying the cardinal rule of men's bathrooms. Of course, gay bar rules might be different.

Now that he was standing I saw he was just a slight bit shorter than me. Probably a hair heavier. He still had his jacket on over a tight grey t-shirt. It showed he wasn't in bad shape, but not in great shape either.

Did I notice when he pulled himself out? Of course I did. No privacy screens AND it's a gay bar, duh.

He had a full-on erection. By my eye it was over 6.5", maybe 7", depending on how his pants were laying.

"Nice cock." He said in a voice that didn't fit his exterior. A bit too smooth, refined for how he was dressed and his bearing. I just replied thanks and returned the compliment. "You like it?" He turned towards me. He hadn't pissed, I noticed.

I took a better look. He was on the thicker side. Not significantly thick or significantly long, just a nice combination of length and width. The head was a dark pink, the shaft a dusky tan. The skin was a little on the looser side, none of that tension tightening a lot of guys had. Still beautiful to look at though.

"It's gorgeous, man." I said after perusing for several seconds, "Beautiful".

He took hold of his base and pointed it directly at me, "But you want to know how it tastes, how it feels, right?" He pointed it directly at me.

I grinned, "Might be a fun time. You'll have to give me your number." I still wasn't making a motion to put my own equipment away.

"How about I just give you this dick now? Why wait? Why fuck around? There's nobody in this bar." He pulled out a little bottle of lube, "I could just bend you over the sink and do it. Come on."

On the one hand I was a little put off by his forward attitude. On the other hand he had a great cock. On the other other hand I was seriously horny.

He reached out and grabbed my now-hard 5.5", "I promise it won't take long, man. You got a great ass, a great attitude." He rubbed a bit of my leftover piss over my head and shaft. "Yeah, it'll be fun. It'll be quick."

I reached down and took him in hand. He was almost trembling from how hard he was. The flesh of him was warm to the touch and didn't twitch when I touched him, "See, you know you'd love it."

My hand was up on my belt. I pulled it loose and followed with my button. My fly was already down. "Yeah, yeah." He produced another small vial from his pocket, poppers. Personally I've never been much into them but I'm not one to criticize someone's kink.

I pulled my pants and underwear down to just above my knees, "C'mon man! Pull 'em off. Make it good."

I reached down and pulled my left leg out of the pants, then my right. I threw them over my shoulder. I took my underwear and tossed them in the trash.

"Put your hands on the sink, spread your legs." I did as he asked, "Yeah, that ass. That ASS! You ready to get fucked?" I nodded, said he'd still have to ease it in though, "I'll be slow, but it'll be tough man, you got me so hard." He positioned himself behind me, kicking my feet a little wider, cop style.

A little drizzle of his lube on my hand and and easy press of my finger into my butt. I'd been ready earlier. I felt him press against me, a little too low at first. I reached back and aimed him higher, "Yeah, get me right." When he was aimed correctly I backed down on him just a hair and felt him break through the ring of my anus, "Oh yeah. You're hot. Boiling in there."

He began pressing inside me insistently. He was clearly on a mission.

In only a moment or two of me bearing down and him pushing in, I felt the rough denim of his jeans against my ass. "Oh yeah, That's some good ass. Gonna milk me, I'm gonna breed this ass like it was mine."

It took him no time at all to start a regular pattern of slowly entering and pulling out of me, never fully out. In fact, not even to the point where his head might hit my sphincter on the withdrawal.

His jacket hit my back, sticking to where I was now sweating a bit. He leaned forward and whispered into my back, "I'm gonna fuckin' seed you. You ready?" I answered I was ready, "Yeah, you're ready, aren't you?" He was getting a bit repetitive. It was fun, but just yapping to yap is another thing. I'd rather a silent but aggressive guy than some crazy dude asking me if I was ready and ready and ready.

"Oh...Oh....Oh fuck...I'm cumming!" He groaned, almost out of nowhere. He grabbed my hips, pushed in hard and I felt him pulse numerous times as he continued to groan "I'm cumming." over and over. Repetitive.

Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable. I like the anon/hookup shit. It's fun. I just eye roll when guys get chatty. It's about fucking, we don't need to be verbal. If you are, make it interesting. Not Voltaire or Edmund Burke, just don't repeat the same shit.

When he'd finished with his orgasm, I expected him to pull out. He rolled his hips as he kept himself inside. I was about ready to ask him what was up when he changed our relationship, "Were you paying attention?"

"To what?" I asked.

He grunted behind me, "Didn't you notice that when I came in here, I didn't piss? I mean, I drank like four beers."

I turned my head to look at him, "OK? What's your point?" I asked, kind of wondering, kind of already aware of what he was talking about.

"My point is that I've got a bladder full of piss, and you've got a place to keep it." He held my hips tight and began to swell.

Up to this point I'd only had this happen twice in my life. Once by accident, once by circumstance watching a different football game. The feeling was similar though, and welcome.

I closed my eyes as the pressure built up inside me. It surrounded his cock, mixed with the cum inside me. My own erection surged in a completely new way.

There was a little stream down my left leg and it snapped me back to reality. "This, you love this, don't you?" He whispered from behind me, "Oh boy, you're just a gift."

He moved himself a bit then, in and out. I realized he'd finished urinating and was just moving now, "Always nice to help." I said.

"You will, trust me." He said with somewhat more of a suspect tone than he'd used prior.

A few minutes later I was back on my stool by the bar. I'd taken care of business and cleaned up and was now drinking my fourth beer. My recent internal guest was back in his seat. He raised his beer up in a toast my way. I returned it. The bartender just looked at us with a knowing glance.

The game was starting in just under an hour. Where were these guys? The door opened as an answer to my thought, but the blowing and nasty snow followed in a single person I didn't know.

A heavier guy, maybe an inch taller than me and probably 40 or 50 pounds over me. He had on a stout winter parka and snowboots. I started to think he was one of Teddy's friends I didn't know, but he sat next to the person who'd so recently explored my innards and began immediately loudly chatting. Oh well.

Of course, just as I got into my fifth beer and was considering switching to soda, I had to go to the can again. The seal had been broken, after all.

As I stood I glanced over to the gent from earlier. He noticed my action and grinned but didn't move. Guess it was a one-off. That's fine, it was a blast.

I took a line on the same urinal as before and barely got myself pulled out when the door opened. The larger guy walked into the bathroom, his coat now off. I nodded to him.

Myself in hand, I started to shake the drips off as I felt the other man behind me. Right behind me, "Cory tells me you're a fun guy." His breath was hot at my ear, "He says you're fun...and dirty. I like that." His hands were at my ass, at my pants, "You ready?"

"Ready for what?" He slid my pants down over my ass and down to my knees.

He hissed into my ear, "You know what." I felt him pressing towards my ass crack. The tip was warm and moist. It was hard.

"Put your hands against the wall." I did as he asked, my hands on the cool plaster wall. He pressed further towards me, he felt thicker than the other guy, this 'Cory'. He pressed towards me and probed around, his member already slick with lube.

He pressed numerous times before grunting, "Pull your pants off. Do it."

I reached down and pulled my pants off, glancing at the guy's equipment as I did. His stocky frame hid some of the base of his prick, but he had a good 7" showing, and thick. That meant he probably had another two inches below his weight. He was uncircumcised, the foreskin just barely covering where his head met the shaft, the head itself an almost unnaturally bright shade of pink. He had a thick patch of trimmed hair completely surrounding it. His balls were already up close to his body and weren't much apparent. From my angle.

"Get a good look?" He asked me, his voice huffing. I nodded and pulled my pants off one leg at a time, placing them on the sink.

My hands went back to the wall above the urinal. I splayed my legs wide and bent slightly at the waist, "Yeah, that's a good look." His left hand went to my hip, his right, I can only assume, went to the base of his prick.

"That's a pretty asshole you've got. It looks tight." I felt the fat knob of him at my sphincter, pushing towards me. He was a bit fatter than his friend, but after what went on earlier I figured I could take it.

I bore down as he pushed forward. He spread me open and I felt the thick, rigid presence of him push in to more than an inch. "Oh fuck baby. You ARE tight." He pulled back a touch, then pressed forward again. I held my breath and then bore down again, feeling him enter another inch at least, possibly more. I gasped.

It was my turn to actually say something, "That's...that's a lot...you're a lot...you're big." He pulled back and pushed again, more than an inch inside me this time, up to like four. I felt the roll of his belly hit my lower back.

"I'm big alright. Big boy all around. Big loads too." He pulled back without actually pulling anything out then pressed again. This time, he pulled no punches and I felt the length of him enter, his groin hitting my ass. I audibly yelped and scooted forward, just trying to get out of the way of the invading thing.

"Oh no, I've got your ass. You got me all the way and you're gonna take this dick." He began fucking me in earnest immediately, pulling back at least four inches every stroke.

I winced and half-grunted every insertion, every slam forward. I felt his considerable belly roll on my back and ass every thrust into me. His breath became more labored with his actions, and I could swear I felt a drop of sweat hit my back from his head.

His friend Cory had taken maybe five minutes max from beginning to end. We were well past that as he continued slamming into me, heaving and huffing.

"You...you...your ass...gonna cum...gonna seed your ass. Gonna fill this fuckin' ass up. Tell...tell me...tell me you...you want that. Tell...me." His breathing was hectic, difficult. It felt like he was close.

I looked down to the chrome fixtures on the urinal, the porcelain. I knew in a minute he was going to be using me like I'd used that. "Yeah, I...I want it. Give me that cum. Give it to me."

"Oh...oh fuck ba...baby...oh fuck...gonna...gonna cummm!" He grabbed hold of my hips, hard, and thrust into me with what seemed like a few extra inches. His width swelled, "Yeah! Yeah!" He didn't try to be quiet, he just bellowed it.

I felt him pulse inside me, swell over and over. He continued to jerk-thrust into me, not actually pulling out or pushing in, but slamming himself into me and relaxing. Again and again, all the while saying he was cumming, seeding, breeding me.

I heard the door to the bathroom open. The other guy walked in, Cory. "Looks good Buddy! That ass is tight, right?"

"Oh!" (wheeze) "Fuck...fuckin' yeah" (wheeze) "Breedin' his ass right...right now." (wheeze) He didn't sound healthy at all. I was worried for him.

Cory answered him, "He's a little piss piggy. Piss up him when you're done cummin'. He loves it." I don't know if 'love' was the right term, but I was definitely starting to get into it a lot more.

A lot more.

"Oh yeah!" His breathing had relaxed considerably in the few seconds he was talking to Cory. He'd finished ejaculating a couple seconds before Cory walked in. "I gotta piss real bad too. You want that bud?" He exhaled onto my neck, "You want me to fill up your guts?"

What the fuck was going on in my head? Anon public shit? Sure, I got a kick out of it. One of my all-time biggest fetishes. But letting two guys piss up my ass in the bathroom of a gay bar? On a random Sunday afternoon?

"Pump me full. Put it all into me." I grunted.

He obliged less than a second later, his prick thickening as I felt myself filling inside with a fluid that felt even hotter than body heat. "Ooooh yeah. That feels really nice." he moaned as he unloaded his bladder into me.

"Feels good, right baby?" Cory said, rubbing from somewhere behind me, "Feels good pissing up that ass. He likes it. You like it, don't you?"

Fuck me, I did. "Yeah."

"Oh...Oh fuck, sensitive!" He pulled himself out of me quickly, a little splash of his fluids following the withdrawal. I wasn't able to snap myself shut fast enough.

He slid backwards from me, but Cory was right there, "My turn. Gotta piss, too many beers."

I looked back at him, "I don't really have room for any more. It'll all come out."

"Go in there, sit on the toilet, then if it comes out it'll go in the bowl." He pointed while whipping out his erection, smearing it with the lube he had in his hand.

His big friend was wiping his cock clear and telling him he'd be out and order some more beers. "That's fine, I'm fuckin' some ass. Be there in like...three minutes." With that, he squatted down and lined up on my asshole as I myself squatted on the toilet facing the wall.

He was inside in only a second. "I'm gonna cum in like two strokes. Seein' the hubby fuck you was so goddam hot." He slid in and out of me only about twenty times before pulsing several times. Each of his thrusts pulled a little more of the urine/spunk cocktail out of my colon.

"Pissin' now." He didn't need to tell me, I could feel it. I held it until I couldn't anymore, then felt the wellspring break around his shaft, down around my crack and perineum and into the bowl below, trickling as it went.

"Oh yeah!" he said as he finished, withdrawing with a spray into the porcelain. He stood as I quickly turned around on the pot. Before I could even get a second to get myself ready to 'take care of things', the door opened.

Cory was cleaning his cock off in the sink as Teddy walked by him. "Get bored on me, Chode?"

"Bored waiting on your old ass." I answered him as I wiped the lube off my ass.

For the rest of my visit to the bar, Cory and his husband Buddy...that was his name...took their turns taking me into the bathroom for fuck and piss trips. Teddy thought it was hilarious. His friend Will tried to get in on the action. Ultimately it ended up with me getting fucked/pissed up a total of nine times by the pair of them over the course of 4.5 hours. It also ended up with me getting their number and being able to stop over by their place for regular indoctrinations into my progressing fetish.