All Comments on 'Football Bet FTW!'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
me71me71over 13 years ago
as always

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I never liked football.

When my roommate has her boyfriend and his buds over to watch a game, I usually go out. But I like his cousin a lot, and he never has shown much interest in me. I think I have a suggestion for her.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Well done.

This has sports, humor, and sex. Can it get any better?

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
Wish it had gone into overtime!

A wonderful story. The only flaw - if it is a flaw at all - is that the Halloween connection is rather weak. But who cares with a story like this?

annanovaannanovaover 13 years ago
And my team won too!

Yes, betting with friends on sports can be... fun. :) It was nice to see how close Jack and Lori were as friends. I appreciated their joking back and forth and how much FUN they made the sex.

Which is as it should be.

Again, great job!

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
as always

and you scored again. Waiting for the next game

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who needs pictures?

Was starting to think that I'd love to see a picture of Lori...but you did a great job of painting a picture of her. Very good story...Great job..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

THE REDSKINS ARE THE WORST. THE STORY IS WELL DONE,BUT THE FORESKINS BLOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fun

Another well done fun read. Go Skins!!!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Add more food and you've got heaven....

...except it is a shame about your team. This is what Gisele and Tom are like upstairs at " The razor" before each home game. Just no self control.

harristharristover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!

This was fantastic and I'm not even a football fan. I've read all your stuff on the site and this in one of the best; it would make a great series, can't wait to see how you would work the identical cousin into the story line.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Really, really enjoyed this. Would love to read a few more chapters, you really brought these people to life. Hate your team but one can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing story ..yet again

Please continue. I am sure you can add a chapter or 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GO SKINS!!!

Great Story! Enjoyed it alot as a skins fan and not Dallas. Would love to see more chapters and find out about Jack and Lori's future together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really Enjoyed, But Have a Question

I really enjoyed the story, it was a ncie mix of romance and sex. I do have one question though, What does FTW stand for?

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years agoAuthor
Comments FTW!

Thanks for the comments and feedback.

FTW is a gaming abbreviation FOR THE WIN!

It's also commonly used as an enthusiastic way to end a comment or phrase that something is both great and assumed.

I think it was supposed to have originated on Hollywood Squares - Paul Lind For the Win. It's been hijacked by gamers.

In some circles it's used for "Fuck The World". Not my intention :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Great Story Tx

But the Redskins REALLY!! That made it tough read for me .... GO GIANTS! Well at least Eli came through with the winning points for you. Now how about a follow up story where your honey's identical twin gets involved.

txparraintxparrainover 13 years ago
Great story

Loved the story but you can be kicked out of Texas for being a skins fan.Go Big D!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love that Lori - I need to meet a girl like that

Fun and sexy story. So playful, and still so HOT! Another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thumbs up

Wonderfully written!

sadangelsadangelover 13 years ago
That was fun.

I enjoyed that TxTallTales... Very fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Was that a glimspe at heaven?

Pretty girl dresses up as cheerleader and turns football into a sex game. Why thank you god

equs64equs64over 13 years ago
Redskins

Your story is a fun read. And living with Redskins fans, I can appreciate the story even more.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a great story. I loved it very much. Wonderfully written and described. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story! Keep it up.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
oh dude!

i laughed, I cried, i loled... Truly a wonderful story and since i'm a football fanatic, it makes me believe that someday someone will see a sexy woman here too :)

5 thumbs up! If i had that many....

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
My Idea of Heaven

Beer, sex and football--is this a great country or what?! Loved it. Good tight writing, good hot sex, believable, and it felt like Texas. Jack is a cool dude, and Lori is great.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Very good story . . .

for a Redskins fan. All I can think of is how well you'd be able to write if you were born in New England!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your stories are well written, but, after reading several of them, they are all starting to sound the same. Different settings, but the same middle and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nfl?

a damn good story, well told and erotic.

Series 6Series 6over 12 years ago

What a total piece of fiction. Redskins with a winning record? Deadskins winning a game 52-7? Puh-leeeease. Eli coming through in the clutch? Pure fantasy-land. I'll give you props for the Cowboys losing and the Eagles winning, though.

In all seriousness, great story. The ending with them role playing and Lori in her cheerleader outfit was great. Outstanding! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

You have got to be the best author on here. Accidental nudist cabin is the best story I've ever read. This one is not far behind. Great story.

prop69prop69over 11 years ago
Excellent

What a dream girl!!!

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
I am not even a sports fan

And yet, she would be my dream girl, easy.

Great writing, thank you.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 11 years ago
Go ahead and run up the score!

One of the hardest things in the world is to find the perfect companion to watch football games with. Looks to me as if Jack has a winner there!

And a word of advice to Jack: she's the kind to stick with for the long haul: never boring, physically fit, not likely to get flabby or saggy, and definitely never boring. Go for it!

As for her creator, you've defined one of the most appealing fictional women in Lori. Good job. Now let's have more stories about Lori and Jack as they journey through life together, perfectly paired and lots of fun.

h4751h4751about 11 years ago
Lots of fun

I thoroghly enjoyed this story. As a Giants fan living in DC for 25 years, I can sympathize with your character being in Dallas. It sucks lol. And the romance was fun.

KristirosaKristirosaalmost 11 years ago

I've always been that vulgar, loud, burping, one of the guys, tomboyish firecracker that always knew the game whether it football, Nascar or baseball. Boys never took to me so I kicked their asses instead of getting to kiss them. I still am a vulgar tomboy at heart; just love to spend Sundays in my sexiest lingerie, making guacamole and yelling at the T.V. It's nice to know somewhere out there, there are men who do appreciate women like me once you get through our tough skin! Great story!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago

That. Was. Hot! Well done!

ms_calims_caliabout 10 years ago
Really enjoyed your story....

it was quirky and sexy. Loved the whole tomboy-sexy girl character. Look forward to more of your works.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
A Continuing Relationship?

Great story but what happens after the bet/night come to an end? They seem to have the makings of an excellent couple,except she seems a bit glib and less likely to commit. This story begs a sequel if only because inquiring minds want to know how their season plays out. ~ 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read

As another commenter said: almost as perfect as the accidental nudist cabin. HTTR!

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 8 years ago
A great story.

This is a great story and I enjoyed how you developed the characters. This story deserves a sequel or epilogue. I hope there is one in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You are a Master storyteller.

Great story and I loved the role play at the end.

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13over 7 years ago
Masterpiece!

This is a masterpiece. I loved reading it!

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartover 7 years ago
Um ok...I love you?

First football...then sex...then football and sex?!? Get out of my head. Loved it!

PS. Tomlinson? Um Pittsburgh not Philly no? 😊

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
Get Your Players Straight

Tomlinson played for San Diego. Bettis played for P'burgh. Good story, I like your writing. My comment was for the last guy who commented. I am from Colo. Thanks for the Elway & Elam plug.

ms_rita66ms_rita66almost 7 years ago
Best come back story....

Come back was me coming back to find this story so that I could mark it as a favorite. I loved the interaction between the main characters...and the development of their relationship. The story was funny, sexy, and held my interest from beginning to end. Loved it!

litta96litta96almost 7 years ago
I read this story a few years ago...

I'm glad I found it again. Now, I can add it to my favs and reread it any time I want. I really enjoyed the story. The development of the couple was honest, and as it continued to progress it was sexy, funny, and such a treat to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More fun ...

Than a barrel of monkeys ! Sexy, funny, well written. Your fertile brain comes through again. Now what am I gonna do? I've read 5 of your stories so far and each one becomes my favorite. You are so much fun to read. I would pay to read your books.

Wonderful imagination. A-5.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow...

The only issue I had with this story is it was about the Redskins and I'm a Seahawks fan...Hot as hell, and that line would be what I'd say too...If only I could find someone like Lori IRL, I'd be a happy man. None of my GFs gave a shit about football, nor were as wild as she is.

A very well deserved 5* and favorite

hdwg2003hdwg2003about 6 years ago
Great Story

Perfect....Story was awesome, Hot from beginning to end. MY KIND of STORY! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I thought it was going nowhere, then the games started, I liked the finish.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 5 years ago
So much fun!

You really are a talented writer. That story was so much fun to read. I also loved the roll playing and playful sex at the end. It put a smile on my face that was hard to get off. Thanks for sharing your incredible skill. Easily a 5. 😊😊😊😊😊

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Nice fun story

Enjoyed

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

From the u.k.

Just read this brilliant story, it felt like I should watch the super bowl, I'd be definitely watching the cheerleaders and think of this story, frigging loved it, please bring out more chapters, I wanna see how it goes for them, I can imagine them being a secret couple at the games in front the guys on game days.

Mercury125Mercury125over 3 years ago
Touchdown!

A well crafted story that draws the reader in, builds up the sexual tension, and delivers an erotic payoff.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Loved the story. Gave it 5 stars. I loved how playful Lori was in bed. They really seemed to get along well and i am sure this is the start of a nice romance between them. Great play with football terms. It is wonderful when a woman loves the game as much as her man does. So many women just do not try to understand the game and how much we guys, at least some of us, really enjoy the game and would love it if our better half enjoyed the game with us. Great story!!!

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967about 3 years ago
Such an enjoyable story!

I loved the character development, the playfulness, the fun banter. One of the best I’ve ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
On the edge of my seat

Great story I loved it very much please bring out more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The constant football refrences during sex was a bit annoying but otherwise great story. Needs another chapter. 5 stars

GiganticGiganticalmost 3 years ago

Just loved the sexual undertones and the exciting back and forth. Very nicely put together with a great idea throughout. Enjoyed it through all the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. One of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it, but being English, did not understand all the AF stuff, also, could you please tell me what RICTUS means ? Not in my dictionary. -- Thanks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

great football word sparing. would have liked a few paragraphs about the next weeks games and gathering of friends when they slowly realize you 2 are now a couple.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Damn, this story needs a 2nd part... i'd love to see them become a couple...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Duncanita, Ready for more Lori and Jack!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fun story. Plot development and character development were first rate. You wrote it well. It was nice to follow along with the betting and bantering -- always knowing they would get together, yet enjoying the ride right along with them. Well Done!

hectarehectareover 1 year ago

To Anonymous, re rictus, get an OED.

BeCuriousNotJudgementalBeCuriousNotJudgementalover 1 year ago

As a girl who loves to watch football - This was freaking AWESOME!! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A perfect story. A very rare five stars from me. I just wish we could have seen what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was sorry that it ended, I wanted more. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, Duncanita's got it right! Needs more! Want to see how the boys react when they watch another game and he sits with his arm around her!! Good story!!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitabout 1 year ago

you've got some great stories, TX, like the last boy scout ch2 and a few others. but this one had just too much witty dialogue during the sex that made it very distracting for people that don't watch football. (i clicked because i like stories with bets/dares.)

i will say that i did like how she basically had to convince herself to make and somehow accept her own bet. that was very good writing that delved into the psychological aspect of the characters, which is awesome.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Your best story yet. It was relatable, good humor; a thoroughly fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW!! Not allowed to vote a ten, so how about a 5 twice. samm4906

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

An american dream of life dream girl 😃 …. And the winner takes it all …. 🏈

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝☘️

GrmPAGrmPA12 days ago

As an EAGLES fan I really enjoyed the NFC East scenario and the sex was great! Used to love John Riggins and the Hogs too. Just great with the fantasy football thrown in. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20439 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).