Football Ep. 01: Melissa Reddy

Story Info
Melissa Reddy sucks cock and pleasures herself.
2.1k words
4.46
2.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional series and tales of sports presenters talking to clubs before the new football season 2023/24.

Celebrities included: Melissa Reddy, Alex Scott & Laura Woods

Football - Episode 1 Melissa Reddy

The new football season was just around the corner, and as ever, the main channels had sent presenters out to get some inside knowledge of the season ahead.

Melissa Reddy, the South African good looker was heading back to a club which she knew Alex Scott had strong connections at and who had visited the day before. However, Melissa was also aware she was visiting the club the day before another competitor, Laura Woods.

Before walking into the club, Melissa glanced at herself in the clean windows. Melissa knew she'd had dressed to impress. A tight black leather skirt and a white blouse which was fully buttoned up. This showed off her sexy figure and pert breasts as they wrapped closely to her body perfectly.

Melissa was invited to the manager's office to get some high-level detail on what the plans were for the season and was aware some discussions would then take place with a few of the key players.

The manager spoke, "Good morning, Melissa. Lovely to see you again. Hope you've not got too many challenging questions about the new season."

Melissa had done her homework and got out of her handbag a notebook which had numerous questions written down. As a professional, her first question was to check on timings and to see how long the manager had.

The response Melissa received, is one she wasn't expecting and instantly felt nervous.

It was explained to her that Alex had been in the day before, wish she knew, and it was explained to her directly that Alex had left a little worse for wear.

The manager asked, "Hope you bought a change of clothes in that handbag?"

Melissa said nothing, as the manager explained Alex had been very busy with his players, and he only got the chance to watch her on the CCTV. He added that what happened the previous year to her, was nothing compared to this year.

Alex had spoken to Melissa the previous season and had explained she needed to satisfy 3 players, before getting some information out of the manager. Melissa was always aware it was a man's game, however, the fact these ladies were so sexy to the culture of football clubs, there were times she needed to do certain things to help her career.

The manager asked, "Would you like a drink, and we can get down to business?"

In Melissa's response, the manager prepared the drinks and moved from his desk to sit next to her.

He complimented her hair and said he liked her little black boots. He laughed when he said he'd love to see her in black boots only.

Melissa knew these interviews could be tricky, but proceeded by asking what plans were coming in the season ahead.

The manager spoke for 20 minutes and was happy staring into Melissa's eyes, and mentally imagining all sorts of ways he wanted her.

The manager spoke, "Enough questions now. You've got what you need for your show."

He added, "You know I mentioned Alex. You can't print this, but I was rock-hard watching her succumb to having sex with 6 of my players. It was brutal at times, can you handle that today, Melissa?"

Melissa laughed thinking this was some flirting technique. However, it became clear, he wasn't joking, as he grabbed his laptop and showed a recording.

Melissa spoke, "How did you let that happen? No way will that be happening to me."

It was explained to Melissa, that she could have an easy day or a hard day with his players.

The easy way was explained that the manager was gutted to not have a piece of Alex like he had the previous season. He added that before Melissa could see any of his players, she could make her life easier by satisfying him there and then.

For Melissa to look down at the man's crotch he could see he was aroused.

Melissa asked, "What are you thinking?"

The manager unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It wasn't the biggest Melissa had ever seen, but it wasn't a sight she was expecting to see that day.

Melissa asked, "I can jerk your cock off as you think about Alex?"

The manager replied, "Alex was last night's explosion when I was inside my wife. Today, I look at those lips of yours and I want you to suck me off. Do that, and I will make sure the players can't touch you. But they will want to see you."

Melissa knew she had lots of information from the manager, but she did want to talk to the players too. She knew in her head what she needed to do and moved from her chair.

With Melissa kneeling on the floor, she reached out to put her hand around the cock in front of her.

Melissa spoke, "Let's see how hard we can make you."

With the manager laying back, Melissa wrapped her right hand around his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

The manager spoke, "Wow, that feels good."

Melissa had jerked many cocks off but couldn't ever remember the man being fully dressed before. Normally, she was naked, and the man was gagging for her to take him.

The wrist of Melissa was now taking full control of the action, as she jerked the manager off fast, then slow, then fast again.

The manager looked down at Melissa and was taken in by the smell of her perfume and how stunningly beautiful she looked.

The manager spoke, "I want to cum, I want to cum in your dirty mouth."

Although Melissa didn't want to see more of it, she unbuttoned his trousers and asked him to hold his body up for a second. As he did that, she pulled his trousers and pants down to his knees and pushed his shirt up above his stomach.

Melissa spoke, "I love creamy spunk. Don't let me down when I gobble it all up."

With the sexy South African tone being heard, the manager felt like his cock had grown another inch.

Melissa, after a couple more jerks of his cock in her hand, then opened her mouth and wrapped her sticky lipstick around the hard shaft in front of her eyes.

The manager moaned and groaned, "Oh wow. Oh, Melissa. Fuck yes."

If anyone was recording the action in the Manager's office, like they had of the men's changing room the day before Alex, they would have seen a half-naked man with his cock in the throat of a fully dressed Melissa.

Melissa's head was bobbing up and down, as the cock got stickier and wet. She would often pause and use her tongue to lick it up and down briefly, to only then gobble it down again and tighten her mouth around his shaft.

"THIS IS AMAZING. OH WOW."

Melissa was starting to taste his cum and knew he was about to explode. Even more so, when he grabbed the back of her head and stuffed as much cock as he could inside her warm mouth.

"FUCK YES. OH, FUCK YES."

What felt amazing to the manager, it was just another cock which Melissa had taken into her mouth.

An explosion of sticky spunk filled Melissa's mouth, and the man was in heaven as he roared in delight.

Melissa waited for another explosion, before moving off his cock and opening her mouth to show him his cum, before then swallowing it down.

Melissa knew she was a good cocksucker, every guy she'd ever known had told her. Therefore, it was no surprise to get the compliments she was getting from the manager.

In pulling up his pants and trousers, the manager said it was the best he'd ever had and would welcome her back to the club for some exclusives any day.

Melissa asked, "To be clear, you are going to make sure I have an easy time with the players?"

The manager explained they would want to see her naked, and there was no way he could get them to talk without that. Melissa nodded her head and agreed.

The manager added, "Naked is one thing, but they will need to lose some of their spunk looking."

Melissa replied, "They can cum in their own hands. But any sign of spunk near me, I won't be back to take you in my mouth again."

The manager nodded and walked to the office door to lead Melissa to the changing room, where his squad of 25 players were waiting. This included 6 of the players who the day before, each had their wicked way with Alex Scott.

Melissa paused in the corridor to redo her lipstick and to make sure she looked top-class as ever. No one would ever know she'd just gobbled down a good load of spunk.

With the manager leading the way, he walked with Melissa into the middle of the changing room, as every player watched every step and wobble of her tight ass.

The manager spoke with authority to his players. He expressed his dissatisfaction with the senior players who had gone too far the day before and made it blatantly clear what was going to happen.

It was made clear that Melissa wanted some answers to her questions and would be showing her fine figure to everyone as agreed before, but she no longer could be touched. This was a clear punishment to the players who had been out of order with Alex.

Melissa spoke, "Hello to each of you. My first question is who will get naked for me first?"

Despite the words being said by the manager, the team thought they might get lucky if they showed Melissa what they had to offer, she may not want to resist them! Little did they know.

Within a minute, Melissa was looking at 25 naked men. Some with huge cocks dangling down, and others with erections already thinking what was to come.

For the next 15 minutes, Melissa asked her questions, and during each one started to undress.

It felt like the longest striptease ever, as Melissa unbuttoned every button on her neck-high blouse. It was worth the wait as it opened, and then neatly taken off and folded next to her.

Melissa's skin was glowing, as her pert little breasts remained tucked away in a tiny white bra.

Next, her tiny black boots were taken off, then her black leather skirt to show a white G-string, which she showed to every man watching as she took a couple of turns.

A few of the footballers couldn't resist reaching for their cock and started to pleasure themselves.

Melissa spoke, "Oh boys. I love to see you all jerking yourselves off to me."

Next, Melissa stripped off her bra and quickly followed with her pants.

One man spoke, "FUCK. You're unbelievably hot."

Melissa spoke, "I'm not here for too long lads. Jerk yourselves off to me. I want to see a few, if not all of you exploding for me. I'll help you more."

In jumping on the physio's bed, Melissa started looking into the eyes of the men she fancied the most, and started fingering herself and licking her lips.

Melissa spoke, "Oh boys. Let's make this fun. All 25 of you imagine yourselves inside me. Think of your cocks inside my tight pussy and fucking me like you never fucked before."

Melissa's breasts were jiggling as she pleasured herself.

A few of the men had cum in their hands, whilst the rest were getting close, as they watched Melissa push 3-fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh. fuck boys, I'm imagining you inside me. Your hot sticky spunk exploding inside me."

With the manager in the room, still fully clothed, he could feel his cock twitch and explode again, in remembering what it felt like inside her mouth, and now seeing Melissa naked, thinking of himself inside her.

"CUM FOR ME BOYS. CUM FOR ME."

Melissa was getting herself off and loving seeing men jerking themselves off.

The sounds of cocks being wanked off and Melissa's wet pussy was getting louder, as moans and groans echoed around the room.

With Melissa's juices squirting out, there wasn't a man in the room who hadn't joined her.

Melissa spoke, "Thank you. I can see you have done lots of great pre-season work. You are in good shape, and I look forward to seeing you on the pitch."

Melissa pushed her bra and pants into her handbag and put back on her blouse, skirt and little black boots. As she walked out of the changing room, her pert nipples were visible, but she didn't seem to care.

The players, and especially the manager, had enjoyed another media day and knew Laura Woods was visiting tomorrow.

THE END

COMING SOON -- Episode 2 with Laura Woods & Episode 3 with Alex Scott