Holly Willoughby on Holiday

Story Info
Everyone wants a piece of Holly. She gets it in every hole.
5.4k words
4.24
14.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of Holly Willoughby on holiday.

None of this took place and in the interests of decency, never would!

Holly Willoughby on Holiday

The scene was set, a typical morning on holiday abroad was starting. The sun was rising at a luxury hotel resort, where dozens of people were enjoying high-quality relaxation.

During the day, people were coming and going from the pool area, but for many, they had been there all day and were getting to know each other more and more. The free bar was adding to the good fun and humour.

The crowd included a mix of many different types of people, some were filthy rich. The odd celebrity was appearing at the resort across the season. Whereby, others were making it a holiday of a lifetime.

In general, everybody had a sunbed by the pool, and it was a sexy area, with half-naked people wandering around all day.

For the last couple of days, Holly Willoughby was there at the resort as a lone traveller. Each day she had been wandering around looking like a goddess, with her breasts tucked away into different bikinis, her hips swinging side to side, and her ass bouncing with every step she made. When her paths crossed with other guests, she was friendly, smiley, and would say hello to everyone. The men were loving her, the women jealous with envy of her figure and the effect she was having on their man.

On this day though, it was wow. Holly Willoughby had appeared around mid-day and in dropping her throw onto a sunbed, she was wearing a two-piece bikini which left nothing to the imagination. A small red top, with a string middle, only just covered her ample assets. But, her red bottoms, more like a G-String, just about covered her pussy. As for her bum cheeks they were on full show, her ass was hanging out for the world to see, and she appeared to not have a care in the world. Holly's squeaky-clean image was definitely not on show.

That afternoon, Holly was up and down from her sunbed to the satisfaction of many, watching her get in and out of the pool was a real treat. Equally the smile she was flashing at anyone who looked at her, was teasing the men, and winding up the woman.

One woman said to her husband, "Look at that slut. Does she know what she's doing?"

The reply came, "It meant you got a good shag last night. Just let her be and let us admire."

"Seriously. What would you do if I said you can fuck her?"

At the next sunbed, another wife had overheard what was said and joined in the conversation. She had added that she was jealous of Holly's body, and she would get her hands all over it if she could.

Men at the bar were gathering in more and more groups. The lone topic of conversation was Holly and her unbelievable sexy figure. As time ticked by, and the drink was making everyone even happier and free of boundaries people started to talk more and more, and the discussion had become even more sexual about Holly.

A guy spoke at the bar, "Hang on, she's up again."

Holly had stood up from her sunbed and walked over to the bar to grab herself a drink. Walking towards them, her nipples were rock hard and visibly seen easily. As for her pussy, the bikini bottom was adjusted, as she walked, just to make sure there was no flashing.

"I'm going to go and talk to her." One guy said to another.

"Hi Holly, your ass looks like it needs a good hard cock inside it. Any chance of letting me slide my piece inside you?

Holly smiled and laughed at the direct question. She looked up and down the guy and asked cheekily, "You think you can handle me, do you?"

"I'd fuck you stupid and have you begging for mercy when I unleash my cock?"

Holly loved the banter and replied, "You do know I get asked this question all the time. I don't always say yes!"

"You do know, I don't need you to say yes? I will happily rip your pants off you here and now and fuck you over that pool table."

"Mmm, you're a wild one. You'd much prefer me to be submissive than disobedient?"

The guy laughed at Holly, and from staring at her for a couple of days, was now finding her funny.

He jokingly said, "Stop dragging this out. I'm in control here and that ass is going to get fucked and we are going to record it for the world to see."

Holly licked her lips. She'd always wanted a sex tape. She thought this was the one thing that she felt like she was missing out on. A real sex tape was getting her purring in excitement.

Holly laughed, "Why didn't you mention the recording before? You better be well-endowed. I like my cocks thick and hard for a very long time!"

"Don't worry about that. It won't just be me banging the shit out of you. A few others have been admiring your frame for the last few days. You will be well looked after!"

Holly said the detail should have been provided a lot earlier and suggested they get a date and time in her diary? She was taking in the information as a bit of banter and fun.

With a different tone, "I don't think you understand what is happening here, Holly. We're not waiting. You've been walking around this pool for hours. The women are sick of you being a cock tease, and for the men, we just want to get our hands all over you."

Holly started to look around and it had started to become apparent that fellow hotel guests were gathering.

"Hang on. What is going on here? You all look angry with me?"

A woman spoke, "You are a cock tease. It's OK if you dressed decently, but look at what you are wearing today?"

There were shouts of "Slut", "Bitch" and "Whore" coming from others.

Holly spoke nervously, "I just want a good tan, and have a good time like the rest of you?"

A male spoke, "That is true. But we've got wives giving us grief for staring at you. It's impossible to not look."

"Hey, noting is wrong in looking guys. I take it as a compliment."

A female spoke, "It's not OK. You need to cover yourself up and stop being a slut. I thought you were a decent person, and nothing like you've shown as for a few days."

Holly replied angrily, "I can wear what I want. What do you think I'm going to do?"

A female spoke, "You might as well be wearing nothing?"

A male replied, "I'd prefer her to be wearing nothing."

Things were escalating due to the alcohol and the disgust people had in Holly flaunting herself. There were shouts from the crowd:

"Might as well be stood there in your birthday suit."

"Absolute slut probably wants to be naked."

"Show us your tits."

"Let me stick my cock in you."

The atmosphere was no longer a nice friendly holiday resort and Holly felt uncomfortable.

Holly spoke, "I think I need to go, have a nice evening."

She tried to move, but with the crowd surrounding her, Holly had nowhere to go.

The first guy spoke "I wasn't joking before Holly. I and others are going to fuck you here and now. You've teased us too much and I for one want to see that ass squeezing against my balls."

Holly replied, "As if your partners will allow that."

A woman spoke, "They all have our full approval, but we want our turn with you first."

Three women had now come close to Holly and with rage in their eyes called her a dirty bitch and said they were going to give it to her.

Holly screamed, "What are you doing. What............you can't."

Her body had been grabbed, and one woman was groping her breasts. She slipped her hands inside the flimsy material, and it came loose easily and fell to the floor. Holly's breasts were now on full show. Everyone knew they were big; they'd been looking at them all day, but now they got to see properly her brown nipples, and could take in the full vast size of them.

Another woman was tugging on her G-String bottoms, which again came loose easily. They dropped to the floor, as two other women got close to her and started groping her bum. It wasn't as firm in years gone by, but a big handful of butt cheek was now being gripped.

It wasn't clear if the ladies just wanted to humiliate Holly by touching her up, but one had made sure another was recording what was happening. A few phone cameras were now pointing at the action and recording as much of the naked frame of Holly Willoughby, as they could.

Holly was screaming, "Leave me alone. You can't do this to me. Give me back my clothes."

"Clothes! You don't get it, Holly, do you? I'm sick of seeing you bounce around here with that naked ass. You need a good telling off."

There had been many wild discussions about Holly between everyone that day, but one of these stories was now becoming very real.

The women had demanded that the men grab her and bend her over the pool table. They wanted her tied down, with her ass on full show.

A few men stepped up, more than happy to get their hands on Holly Willoughby's naked body. They carried her over to it, and with the use of ropes, which were part of the hotel bars sailing theme, tied each foot to a leg of the table, and then tied her hands to the middle pockets of the table.

Holly's breasts were pushing against the table, but due to the size of them were squeezing out at the sides. Her long legs were looking sexy in the bright sunshine, and her ass sticking up in the air was glowing.

It was unclear for many what was about to happen, but many men were visually aroused at the sight they never expected to see. For many, they had seen Holly blossom over a number of years and despite her now being past her modelling heyday, she still had a body which was sexy, and to the majority, a dam sight better than their other halves.

One woman spoke, "Look at the slut. She's annoyed me for far too many days now. Take this."

SLAP - The woman had walked up to Holly and with the palm of her hand smacked her ass.

SLAP - Another woman stepped up and did the same, on the same bum cheek.

SLAP - It was relentless, every woman who was there, was giving Holly's ass a naughty girl spank.

"NO, NO, NO" was being screamed by Holly as her bare-naked ass was being firmly smacked.

SLAP.

"Awwwwwwwwwww", Holly screamed. A woman had stepped up with a table tennis racket and used this as a stronger deterrent.

SLAP.

"STOP IT," Holly yelled as the racket was passed to another woman to do the same.

Holly's left ass cheek was red. The women were loving giving her a telling off. It was there way of saying don't be slut and lead our men on.

All the other men and the staff in the hotel just watched. They knew what they were seeing was wrong, but with Holly Willoughby naked in front of their eyes. It was one hell of a sight, and no one was in a rush to stop it.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

The women kept coming and spanking Holly's ass cheek.

Holly screamed, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. WHY? STOP. PLEASE STOP."

One woman spoke, "Don't worry whore. It's going to get better for you now, we will let the others do whatever they want. You will probably enjoy it, you slut."

A woman spoke, "We've had our fun. What do you want to do her Tom?"

Tom was a gentleman who was 70 years old, but he had been getting into trouble with his wife for having an erection when he hadn't been performing sexually for several years. By looking at Holly in the last few days though, he had been hard or the first time, in a long time.

Tom spoke, "I don't want to be a nuisance, but I would like to see her naked breasts."

A guy was more than happy to get closer to Holly again and untie her legs, whilst he ran his hand up them.

A couple of guys untied her wrists and got hold of her to make sure she was stood upright in stand upright in all her glory. This allowed Tom, and others to stare at her breasts. Holly tried to free herself, but she was overpowered and had no chance to escape.

Tom pulled down his trunks to reveal his 4-inch cock. "I want to cum over those tits so much."

"NO FUCKING WAY. NO." Holly rambled. Her response was ignored.

To help Tom, a sunbed had been brought into the bar area and Holly was manhandled into position and tied down once again.

A couple of other guys lifted Tom and held him steady as he stroked his cock between her tits.

Another guy was squeezing her tits together, so Tom could feel fully wrapped in her love cushions.

Tom held off his explosion for a while, but with his cock between Holly's breasts, his spunk came. He let out a large moan of pain, as he had not cum like this for him, for many years.

Holly had a 70-year old's spunk over her tits. It wasn't the biggest cum shot she would have had, but the humiliation of being spanked by women, and then spunked over by a retired guy, and all recorded was not pleasant for her.

With Holly held down, up stepped another guy, aged about 60. His cock was hard, and he wanted to touch and feel every single party of her curvy body.

"Oh wow. You are beautiful."

He held her face and gave her an almighty kiss. Her mouth is big, and he was loving lips connected. Holly didn't fight it; she didn't mind it. He then moved his mouth to her breasts and in licking and sucking on one nipple, tweaked her other nipple with his fingers. The chap didn't want to do anymore to her and walked away from happy.

Holly didn't say a word, but she was grateful for the ease up on a situation which she had no control over.

Up next stepped two women, who were a couple. They had spoken to others about how they would love to see her naked pussy. In front of their eyes was a neatly trimmed one, which together they explored.

"You dirty slut. Look at your naked pussy getting fingered by me, and your clit licked by my girlfriend. You should turn gay, and you can have this every day."

In slid a third finger and the speed was rapidly building more and more.

Holly shouted, "Stop, Stop. You can't do this to me. Oh, stop."

The woman could start to feel Holly get wet and to look at her nipples they were hardening.

"STOP. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME."

The crowd gathered around could see Holly's body shake and twitch, and it was clear she was cumming.

"Fucking cum you bitch. Fucking cum. You love a good fingering fucking, don't you? Oh yes, cum for us you slut. Let it go."

Holly could last no more, "OOOOOWWWWWW. FUCK. OH FUCK."

The woman removed her fingers from Holly's pussy and got her girlfriend to lick off the sticky cum. It took some time, as her tongue moved around her pussy flaps, and her thighs, mopping up every drop.

"You taste like a whore."

The action didn't stop, as a guy stepped up and pulled down his trunks to reveal his 7-inch cock.

"Now you are wet, I might as well slide it in."

Holly shouted, "NO. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STICK COCK INSIDE ME."

The situation was clear. Holly deserved everything which was coming to her. There were no rules, and this was a gang rape of a hotel guest who asked for it.

The guy climbed on top of Holly, and in a missionary position, started to slide his cock inside her. He slipped in 5-inches easily, and rocked back and forth, to then slip his full manhood in. He was being gentle and loving feeling her wet juices smoother around him.

"Oh god. You're so sexy. I've dreamed of you being naked for days. I want to give you my love juices and show how much I like you."

"NO. NO. NO. YOU CAN'T CUM INSIDE ME. PLEASE NO."

With Holly breasts squeezing into his chest with every stroke, he was building up momentum.

"Oh Holly, Holly. Holly. Yes. Yes. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Yes."

The guy had shot his load deep inside her pussy and when he stood back, it was dribbling out of her over the sunbed and between her thighs.

Holly spoke, "You all need to stop. Please stop. You are decent people. What do you think you are doing?"

Holly's words were not listened to as a 40-year-old guy threw a leg over her body and squeezed her breasts together around his cock.

He spoke, "I've watched you for years and years. I wanted my cock between your tits for longer than I can remember. I'm going to cover you."

Hplly looked down in distress as she felt and could see an 8-inch cock sliding through her chest, as the guy was having a tit wank. What she also felt was a mouth between her legs. Another guy couldn't wait his turn and wanted to munch on her pussy and lick her out.

Moans of delight were coming from a guy as he stroked his cock between the mountains on her chest. Squeezing her tits together was a feeling he had never felt before, and the smile on his face was clear to see he was enjoying his time.

Holly started moaning quieter than before, "Stop. Stop. Please stop."

You again saw her body tremble as a tongue was delving deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck. Please stop. No. Please no. Nooooooooooo."

Holly's juices were exploding as she could take no more of tongue in her pussy. This was shortly followed by spunk covering her chest. The guy had shot his load and his sticky juices had fired into her face and hair.

To look at Holly, she was physically drained from being held down. She wanted it to stop, but there were men she could see, who she knew hadn't been near her. She was hot in the sun and was a sweaty and sticky mess.

"Anyone for a drink. Free shots on the house from the hotel," said a barman.

Cheers rained out, and for sure this evening and event were going to be celebrated. Whilst one barman served everyone, another went over to see Holly. He sees many women in their bikinis but seeing Holly Willoughby float around the hotel for the last few days had been a highlight.

"How are you?"

Holly replied, "Help me? Please help me?"

The barman untied her, but he knew he couldn't let her leave.

"I can't work miracles, but go and get in the swimming pool, clean off, and cool down a little. I will do everything I can to make this easier for you."

He helped her up as a customer challenged him on what he was doing. "Don't panic my friend, I'm getting her cleaned off for others?"

Another guy spoke up as Holly climbed to her feet. "Hey what are doing, we're not finished with her yet."

"Don't worry my friend. I'm just letting her cool down and clean up a little."

Everyone watched as Holly slowly moved to the pool. She took small steps, with one bum cheek red raw, but still looking like a picture of gorgeousness as her hips made her curves sway from side to side. She slowly walked down the steps into the pool to cheers from the crowd.

Holly Willoughby was free from the crowd but knew she couldn't simply go back to her room and get the first taxi out of the hotel.

She was loving the freedom of her arms and legs and was washing her body of spunk, and her pussy of both spunk and her cum. Holly didn't like being raped, but like anyone in the sun, had felt horny for a few days and knew it wasn't all bad but was never telling anyone that.

The barmen had continued to give more alcohol to the hotel guests and with music on and turned up, Holly was not forgotten, but it did provide a nice restful break for a short while. Sadly, it was never going to last too long.

A guy spoke, "Right, I need to fuck that slut. Where she's gone?"

Another guy replied, "She's in the pool. Supposedly we're freshening her up."

The two guys walked to the pool and watched as Holly leant against the poolside, had her eyes closed, and took a breather. In the clear blue water of the pool, you could see her breasts floating to the surface the best they could, and with her wet hair now flipped back, her face was a sight of beauty.

"I want her so fucking bad."

"Who would have thought this would have happened 2 hours ago."

"She deserves every cock inside her. She has been teasing me for years. I'm getting in, I can't wait."

With a loud splash, one guy jumped in and swam to Holly. She looked up immediately and knew it was pointless to fight it.

Holly asked, "Did you know I'm good at hand jobs? I'd love to make you cum."

It was a good suggestion by Holly to take some control, and the guy agreed to the suggestion. Where everyone else had been forcing her to do stuff, here he was getting her doing stuff to him.

12