All Comments on 'Football Hero Betrayed'

by ConnectLeopard

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

A couple of points. Are all these characters 18 years old? Why are you in the LOVING WIVES category when no one in the story is married? Drop the "true" story baloney. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was simply awful. High school kids fucking and sucking. No story. Just some lousy sex. Go away. Stay away.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Your first sentence takes away all credibility. You would have lost it anyway by putting a teenage ir POS in LW.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Your tale had great potential...but that was pissed away by your very clumsy ending. What are your readers supposed to do at story's end? You have left it open ended with the potential for a subsequent chapter. However your title suggests that this is a one-chapter tale only. I would suggest that I am not the only reader who feels that you finished this submission far too abruptly.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

That's it? Unfinished.

What happened next? Why, what about the friend, No reconciliation but did she sober up and come to her senses?

Why hadn't she given him what she was giving her friend? Too many unresolved issues.

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

CRAP! 1☆ Would have given zero if it was availabe.

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Next Chapter

To BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished

and wrong section. This is Loving Wives, not Cheating Teenyboppers

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

i hope this isn't finished.

he needs to get back at them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop writing

None of your stories have anything resembling an ending

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Another crap story. You’re 0 for 2.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Just curious, who’s actually MARRIED for this “Loving Wives” Story?

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 3 years ago

Worthless pathetic cuck shit. Enjoy the sea of 1 star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What was the point of this awful crap story? Just because you can write sentences does not make you a writer. Shit story from a shit author.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
none them are worth reading

typical cuckold shit

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a shit show for a story, please do not give up your day job. You will go broke writing

Scores 0/5

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Enjoyed it. Keep it up cant wait to read more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The grammar in your headline was enough to stop me reading. If you can't get that right there's no hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb twat

You really are not very good at this - give up. I am amazed the story was so long!!

Went to party with girlfriend - she got drunk and fucked my buddies - i was not happy and left

See how easy that was

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
You now have label of cuck writer

I know your name so I can avoid your stories in the future.

Your stories don't logical sense.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It would be nice if this racist author just left. His story is a real example of how dead and ugly human fantasies can go! You also have to ask something about "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." didn't this salivary understand? As long as Lit officially sells LW as married, this also applies!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
That was awful

He turned into a wimp. He should have beat the shit out of Donovan and dragged his whore girlfriend out of his house naked and dumped her on the lawn letting everyone know she was available for a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

garbage story don't write any of this crap just another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop

Take a self esteem class and talk to a psychiatrist. Just stop writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
writer give blacks a bad name as good friend

all blacks don't want white women.

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@AnonymousInRed: I think you're correct.

Ignore this author and she/he will go away. I agree with AnonymousInRed; this is a troll account, the author's only purpose is to piss off as many people as possible. There's no point to either "story" submitted, so this isn't even a clever troll. Just ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good beginning

Needs some work.

And try not to end a story like that.

Its ok in LW section cause his future wife betrayed him.

Why? What did he do about it?

What did he do to his friend?

etc

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another dumb assed by the numbers steaming pile of cuck shit.

I wish you little boys would try using a different template so it wouldnt just be the same stupid shit over and over again.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

So what now... walk away or go band the slut too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughing so hard at the trolls

My god, they whine and moan any time a wife/girlfriend has sex with another man and the husband likes it. Now they are whining and moaning when the guy does exactly what they want all the guys to do, walks out on her. It just goes to show that these morons have no idea what they really want but simply come here to be obnoxious assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm 70 years old

I played football,basketball, ran track, swam, and wrestled. I have never met a black athlete who didn't want to fuck white women, especially blond cheer leaders.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 3 years ago

Awesome story! Keep writing, don’t listen to the haters!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

racist idgit why was this in LW. idk reads and feels like racist propaganda

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tell my story

Ive got the greatest revenge stories of ALL times. I'd love to let u write it for me. Im at mocs1972@yahoo.com. It is really the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yes black and white athletes are out to fuck as many different girls they can and yes the black athletes love to rough fuck the white pussies . From friends they always say they take them anally s as sways , a dominant thing . Not to mention it’s a sample thing girls want to fuck a black guy for the taboo of it and same with black girls love yo fuck white guys . It’s just trying something different. A hot girl is a hot girl no matter what nationality they are. In here I’m surprised in the teammate. It’s more of a bond and this guys slut girlfriend would be outed to everyone. I’d tell them I just dumped my slut go watch her fuck so and do up stairs . He’s a football star , I’d go after a girl she hated or a close friend to date to shove it up her ass.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
re: Laughing so hard at the trolls

by definition aren't you a troll also? You're trolling the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You wrote a cuckold story

Time for part 2. When he gets his revenge. Especially during a game-forgetting to block the opponent-and he gets ribs and his ass broken. Dropping the girlfriend like a hot potato, and when asked being truthful about it.

itsayouitsayouover 3 years ago
What happened?

What about the aftermath?

Something had to happen between his now x and his friend. Have your client finish it

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Seriously

Pointless stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I choose to take the best revenge is a life well lived approach

Warning, long comment:

At first I was angry with the ending of this story because it felt like another good person got cucked for no reason with no explanation or follow up to resolve and let him regain his confidence and “manhood”, so much so it took up most of my thoughts while going about my day the other day. But then I started thinking about how to end this story for me, here’s what I came up with, Matt drops his full ride D1 scholarship for football in favor of a full ride D3 scholarship for some small college in the Midwest, just to get away from the hurt(I know college isn’t mentioned really but I needed to put something there for getting away) He meets a girl who slowly pries out of him what happened and how emasculated he feels and why he has trust issues with women. They spend the next 4 years together after she helps him build his confidence back up and helps him to see, he is no slouch in the cock department, being at a healthy size of 7.5-8 inches, and showing him research and proof that Donovan was in the small percentile of abnormally large dick size. Fast forward another few years or so, our hero and his wife are expecting their 2nd child and couldn’t be happier in life. Flash over to his home town where Angelina is reading the paper and sees Matt’s success because he was a local hero back in the day. She cries at the life she could have had with him but threw away for better sex when in reality his only fault was his inexperience. And now all she has to show for her betrayal of the star running back was the knowledge that she was the town bicycle alongside the bitch who ruined her chance at a great life Virginia.

I hope you enjoyed the ending I made for my own peace of mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another whore girlfriend and a wimp with no balls belongs in the garbage i see why you do not write anymore they are all stupid good choice never write again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She needs a good ass to mouth gangbang filmed for her parents to see. Whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor choice of pronouns

As in your other story, this guy might be “your” idea of a hero, but he is definitely not “ours”

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Clearly the author lost interest, he also doesn’t understand the difference between girlfriend and wife, it’s in the wrong category.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

If this story is true, I would like to know, what happened next

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Devastatingly effective

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STOP WRITING GET A DAY JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic where's the ending. I just stops. Both your stories are like this. Finish them please

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

What, no ending? An awful story. Ok, so she's a slut, big deal. A star, a football hero... Bullshit. He's a pussy. He should have kicked his so-called friends black ass. There is nothing, no revenge, no ending. So you leave the door open so everyone can look see. Big whoop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is the author suggesting that 'church girls/people' don't fuck? Is that the ending/conclusion to the story, or is the author simply resting prior to writing the end? LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid bbc story. Matt should be thankful she showed her true color's before he married. There really are still good women out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, but just fizzled out into nothing. Where's the follow-up? Where's the revenge / payback?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Unfinished. Donovan should have found himself flying through the nearest window. This was a pathetic story. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible story: no one would stand for that (especially an athlete). You have no understanding of the concept of life.

Chimo1961Chimo19612 months ago

Just a simp and wimp fest. No thanks go peddle your inferiority. Complex somewhere else.

RMike35RMike3529 days ago
Angelina,Virginia,and Donovan

It may seem like the old analogy of Highschool or College Typical Behavior but what Virginia,Donovan,and Angelina did by cucking Matt is not a reflection on Matt but on the other 3.For Matt to think that it was his fault is preposterous.

No it just shows what Lousy,Cheating,Immoral Scumbags Angelina,Donovan,and Virginia were as humans.Cause like they say Act like a whore and be treated like a whore,and in Donovan's case being one of those people of color just proves how stupid and ignorant he is.

But I would almost say that Virginia and Donovan were behaving the way they actually are as a Whore and a Mutt Dog that will never break that stigma.But for Angelina to claim she is a religious follower is just laughable,there are so many references in the bible of Whores who are vilified for their whore-ish ways,and Angelina is like one of them.

So Matt shouldn't let what they did be a personal reflection that it was any of his fault,Like they say The Best Revenge is a Life Well Lived.As for Angelina,Donovan,and Virginia yes they may live a life of meaningless sex with hundreds if not thousands of sex partners but at the end of the day they may wonder why their lives are so empty and void of meaning that no matter what they have no one who loves or cares for them when their near death,But alas they can die knowing they won't be accepted thru the pearly gates but the other place as their eternal torture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous