Football Moms: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric grunted like he'd been punched in the stomach and dove onto the bed between my aunt's invitingly spread thighs.

"I thought you might!..." Bev laughed. She reached between her legs like a seasoned infielder and scooped up Eric's tool as it lurched about under her groin. She fisted him and slotted him unerringly into her seething center.

"Yessss!..." she hissed as her still smoldering pussy was spread open ahead of Eric's eager erection.

"Shitttt!..." The young line backer gasped, hesitating when he had buried half his length inside my aunt's sloppy channel. But when Bev bent her knees and raked her high heels up the back of his thighs from his knees to his ass, Eric groaned like he had been shot.

He slammed his hips forward, driving his tool roughly into my aunt's scorching pussy.

"Oh yeah!...Fuck me Eric!...Go on and fuck me like you want to give me a baby!..." my aunt cooed, hunching up encouragingly onto Eric's plundering spear.

Apparently Bev's swiveling cunt had completely distracted Eric from his earlier misgivings. He began to fuck my aunt like someone had just thrown a switch and he was the 'energizer' bunny.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." he panted as he feverishly jack-hammered his cock into Bev's upturned cunt.

"Yeahhh!...Unn Hnnn!...Unn Hnnn!..." Bev groaned as she reveled in Eric's unbridled enthusiasm.

But she could sense that young man was quickly working himself up to a climax inside her. As his rhythm began to falter and he began to lunge into her harder but more slowly, she drifted her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his ass and started to cling to him more and more tightly.

"That's it!...Umm Hmmm!...Come baby!...Give it to me!...Unn Hnn!...Come inside me Eric!...Unn!... Unn Hnn!...Unn Hn!..." she cooed as her young lover began to stiffen up all over in her passionate embrace.

"Nahhh!...Aahhh!...Aahhhh!..." Eric whimpered as he drove himself as hard as he could into the saddle of Bev's upturned loins and strained down into her.

"Oh yeahhh!...Unnnn Hnnn!....Unn Hnnn!..." Bev enthused as she twisted beneath him like a butterfly on a pin. And then....

"Aggghhhh!....Naaaahhhh!...Godddd!..." Eric cried as his testicles lurched and he erupted like a volcano inside my aunt's wringing pussy.

"Yessss!...Unn Hnnn!...Ahhh Goddd!..." the writhing red head hissed, as an incendiary heat exploded in her groin. With Eric's cock nudging into her womb, twitching and spewing molten jets of sperm inside her, Bev was overtaken by her own climax.

"Yesssss!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." she cried ever more loudly as her loins were wracked by her own orgasmic spasms.

"Shittt!...Coming!..Yesss!..." my aunt bawled as she began to buck upwards onto Eric's steely tool in a fevered rhythm. She was so strong that she was literally humping his muscular body a foot into the air above her.

"Ahhhh!...Unnn!...Mrs. Stewart!...Nahhhh!..." Eric whimpered, twitching on top of my aunt's shuddering form like he was being electrocuted. There was a torrent of come, both his and hers, streaming under Eric's balls, running into the crack of Bev's ass and dripping onto the covers of the bed beneath them.

The two of them were entwined like one, sweaty rutting beast when there was a noise in the room behind them.

"Bev?...Mom?...Is that...?...You?...Mommm!....What are you doing?..."

I couldn't see, but judging from the way that Eric and Chad's heads snapped around it could only be that Dave had opened the door.

I could see Bev looking over Eric's shoulder with a lazy half grin creasing her lips

"Hello honey!...Maybe this isn't really the best time!..."

Eric looked like he had completely shrunk in on himself. He slithered backwards on his hands and knees and extricated himself from Bev's still shuddering thighs

"Unnn Dave!...Hey man!...It's not what you think!...Hey I'm sorry man!...No really!.." both Chad & Erik were stammering, practically tripping over each other as they hastily donned their clothes.

"That's all right boys!...Maybe you should just give Dave and me a moment together!... Alone!..." Bev said, making no move to cover herself. I was amazed that she was acting so unruffled. How was she possibly going to explain what had obviously been going on to her son. I hoped I wasn't going to have to get involved in this confrontation.

Chad and Eric continued to mumble contritely until they managed to escape from the room. I watched Bev prop herself up on her elbows as she continued to regard her son. She drew one leg up, bent it and let it open, completing exposing herself to Dave's view.

"Well young man!...What have you got to say for yourself?...How long have you been lurking out there?.." Bev asked, obviously taking advantage of what could only have been her son's utter amazement. I could hear Dave's heavy breathing and some rustling from across the room.

"I guess I saw enough Bev!...What do you want me to say?..."

Bev regarded her son with hooded eyes and a knowing smile for a moment longer before she said...

"I want you to say that you're going to fuck me!...That you're going to fuck me now!..."

Idly Bev reached down to toy with her swollen labia. Her whole crotch was pinkly swollen and smeared with her and Eric's and Chad's combined juices.

That's when I saw Dave approach the bed with his pants off and his big cock thrusting out from his groin like a heat seeking missile. This was beyond my wildest imagining, that my cousin was going to fuck his mother. But when David started crawling up the bed between Bev's wide spread thighs I knew that that was exactly what he was going to do.

"Oh God Bev!...Mom!...I want to fuck you!...I want to fuck you so bad!.."

Bev reached down, grabbed her son's cock and guided it to her sodden pussy.

"You can fuck me whenever you want to baby!...You know that!..." Bev whispered, tilting her loins up and sheathing Dave's cock crown inside her.

"Oh mom!..." Dave groaned, staring down at his mother adoringly as he slowly thrust down into her willing vagina.

"Yessss!...Fuck me!...Fuck your mommy baby!...Put your big cock inside me and fuck me!...Fuck me now!..." Bev hissed encouragingly as she hunched up onto her son's stabbing erection.

"Oh Goddd!..." Dave groaned again as he began a gentle rocking motion above his mother, fucking into her in an easy rhythm.

Bev smiled up at him with hooded eyes, licking her lips excitedly as Dave toiled above her. But her cunt was so juicy, so seething hot that she knew he wouldn't be able to control himself for very long.

"Oh baby!...You know I love it when that big cock of yours is inside me!...Fuck mommy harder Davey!...Fuck me as hard as you want!..."

And with his mother's molten pussy sheathing him so snugly, Dave's excitement was getting out of control. His balls were drawing up tight and there was a feverish tingling in his cock that he knew meant he was going be coming soon.

"Unnn!...Unnn!...Oh Mommm!...' he groaned helplessly. His hips began to move faster and faster as he pummeled his mother's leeching cunt.

When Bev could feel that he was ready to pop she reached down and grabbed his ass. She sunk her fingernails into his cheeks and pulled him fiercely into her groin.

"Wait baby!...Hold still!...Don't...!...Let me!...." she hissed as she raised her legs and parted them into a wide spread vee. When she thrust her heels up towards the ceiling her silky cunt sheathed her son's tool right up to his balls. His bloated cock crown was drawn down even deeper inside her until it was jutting into the opening of her womb.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnn!...Goddd mom!...That feels so good!...I'm gonna' come!...I'm gonna do it!...What should I do?...." Dave groaned, trying to draw away from his mother's sinuously shifting loins.

But Bev just sank her nails deeper into Dave's ass, refusing to let him move. As she continued to twist on her son's twitching boner she raised her face so that her lips were at his ear and purred...

"Come for me baby!...Shoot it!...Come inside your mommy's cunt Davey!...I want it baby!...I want it to feel you shooting inside me!...Will you do that for me sweetheart?.. Will you?...." Bev encouraged.

There was no way that Dave could resist his mother's lurid temptation. His toes and palms jammed frantically into the bed. His back arched and his balls convulsed.

"Phwahhhhhh!...." he cried as a scalding river of sperm erupted inside his mother's clinging vagina.

"Oh baby!...Yessss!..." Bev hissed, her eyes becoming as big as saucers. She bit her lip as Dave's searing come jetted into her womb in a molten stream.

"Yesss!...Ummmm Hmmm!...Yesss!...I can feel you coming inside me baby!...Umm Hmm!...Ummm Hmmm!...Ohhh that's so good!..." Bev enthused as her son trembled above her.

"Ahhhhhh!...Ahhhhhh!...Unnnn!...." Dave groaned, his muscular thighs rippling as his balls spasmed over and over. Helplessly he lunged again and again into his mother's clutching loins as his come streamed inside her. Soon it was seeping out of her cunt and trickling into the crack of her ass.

Bev let her legs come down and draped them around Dave's ass. At the same time she reached under her ass, and gently palmed his balls up into his groin.

"Ohhhhhhh!...." Dave groaned as his mother's lascivious fondling coaxed the last of his sperm from his aching testicles.

"So much come baby!...So much come inside mommy's pussy!...What am I going to do with you?..."

I was so shocked and amazed at this entire spectacle that at that point I must have moved and bumped into the toilet. The toilet seat was up but came down with a resounding crash when I bumped into it.

Both Dave and my aunt immediately looked in my direction. Bev saw me first and she said...

"Tom?...Tom?...Is that you in there?..."

I was too stunned at my discovery to say or do anything for a moment.

That was time enough for Dave to shimmy backwards off of his mother and jump into his pants. Then he was opening the door to the bathroom wide and looking at me with a not particularly amused expression.

"Tom?...What are you doing in there?..." he asked.

"Oh hi Dave!...I was looking for aunt Bev!...You were looking for her so I went to look for her too!...I just thought I heard a noise so I looked in here....Just a second ago...I just got here a second ago...But I guess you found her so there's no reason for me to stick around...I should go...I should go now..." I said nervously.

"Tom?...Come out of there!...I want to talk to you!..." my aunt Bev said.

Dave looked at his mother over his shoulder questioningly and then he stepped out of the way so I could enter the bedroom.

My aunt had scooted to the foot of the bed by this time and had pulled the rumpled bed cover over her lap. Her hair and makeup were totally disheveled. Her face was almost as red as her satin blouse, beneath which her chest was heaving anxiously.

I walked over to her and stood there uneasily.

"Yes aunt Bev?..."

Bev looked at me for some time, obviously suspicious about my story. But when she happened to glance at my crotch her expression changed and her anxiety vanished in an instant.

I quickly looked down and it was my turn to turn beet red. The elongated bulge that was tenting the front of my tan colored summer pants was crowned with a big dark stain of pre-come about the size of my fist. It was pretty obvious that something had got me pretty excited.

"So Tommy!...How long did you say you'd been hiding in the bathroom?..." my aunt asked as she casually pulled the coverlet off her lap and bared her exposed crotch to me.

"Unnnn!...Aunt Bev!...I got there and bumped into the toilet! I guess you must have heard me. It was just a few seconds ago. Honest!..." I said as I edged towards the door.

Bev cast a glance at Dave and he moved around behind me, putting himself between me and the door.

Bev got to her feet and stood in front of me with a knowing smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

"So you didn't happen to see or hear anything unusual, anything surprising while you were in there?..." Bev asked. As she questioned me she put her fists on her hips and opened her stance a little bit. I could clearly see great snail trails of come running down her thighs and glistening on her stocking tops. The fact that she still had her satin blouse on made her look all the sexier. There was no way that my erection was going to disappear any time soon with my gorgeous aunt standing in front of me like some advertisement for a porn film. I was just going to have to brazen it out.

"Honestly aunt Bev! I didn't see anything! I mean it! I didn't know you were changing in here. I'm going to get out of your way...." I said as I tried to edge around Dave. But he moved too and I didn't get very far.

"You know Tom!...There's something abut what you're telling me that just doesn't ring true!..." aunt Bev said as she sidled up close to me.

"There's something...something I just can quite put my finger on!..." she said biting her fingertip ingenuously.

"Or maybe I can put my finger on it!..." she said with a smile as she dropped her hand and rubbed my swollen cock crown through my pants with her extended finger tip.

"Oooo!...Geez aunt Bev!...I don't know what you mean!..." I gasped, leaning forward sharply to try and evade my aunt's rudely prodding finger.

"Don't you Tommy?...Well you seem pretty nervous I must say!...A little excited too!...Are you excited Tommy?... Let's see!..." aunt Bev asked as she boldly began to unfasten my belt and pants.

I went to grab her hands to try and stop her but Dave put his meaty hands on my shoulders and squeezed. I took it he didn't want me to start a fight with his mother so I stopped resisting.

Bev just smiled at me as she slowly finished opening my pants and pushed them and my shorts over my hips where they fell to my ankles. She took a half a step back to survey her handiwork.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been and was waving about in my groin like a flagpole in a high wind.

"Oh yeah!...You're definitely excited!..." my aunt said with a knowing smile. She closed her hand on my hard-on and gave it an excruciating squeeze as she said...

"I don't think your cousin is being entirely truthful with us Dave! I think he might have seen something he thought was pretty interesting..." Bev said, her eyes flashing over my shoulder at her son. But they returned to me quickly enough and she looked pretty pleased with herself.

"It least his cock is interested, wouldn't you say Tommy?...Now what is it that your hard cock has found so interesting?..." Bev asked teasingly as she began to jog her little fist up and down my cock in an lewdly exciting fashion.

After watching my sexy aunt fuck half the guys in the house silly for the last half hour I knew I was on a pretty short fuse. I tried to bend over again to escape her stroking hand but Dave's hands were firm on my shoulders and I couldn't budge.

I was beginning to suffer a major anxiety attack. My mom and my aunt talked about everything. I had visions of Bev making up some story about me spying on her and twisting things around and making me out to be some kind of pervert . Basically I just wanted to get out of there

"Please aunt Bev!...I don't know what's going on with you guys!...But you know you've always been my favorite aunt!...I wouldn't say anything to anyone!..You know that!...I promise!..." I pleaded, trying not to think about what my aunt might tell my mother about this whole situation. But Bev seemed to have another plan in mind to solve her dilemma. She puckered a mocking kiss at me as she purred...

"I know why you're so excited Tommy!...It's because you saw all those boys fucking me didn't you?...And you liked that didn't you?...Seeing all those big cocks fucking your aunt Beverly's pussy!...You liked it so much you almost came in your pants, didn't you Tommy?..." Bev said giving my cock a flurry of fast hand strokes that had me gasping with excitement. Then she glanced over my shoulder at the bench next to her make-up table and nodded at Dave.

I found myself being propelled backwards until the backs of my legs hit the little bench and I sat down on it with a plop. Bev never let go of my cock . Suddenly she was standing in front of me, her big tits thrusting into my face through her satin top. I could smell the heady aroma of perfume and sex wafting into my face from her expansive cleavage. She casually stepped forward and straddled my lap. I shuddered with excitement at the feel of her nylons brushing my thighs. She released my cock and took my face in both her hands as she sat down in my lap.

"That's what's got you so excited isn't it Tommy?...And I think you want some too, don't you?..." Bev asked with a lazy smile as twisted in my lap until her vagina parted and spread around the swollen shaft of my cock. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand as she began to rock her hips back and forth. The feeling of her seething trench sliding in and out on my erection was indescribably exciting.

"Ohhhh!...I!...Ahhhh!!!...I!...Ooohhh!..." I groaned, while my sexy aunt writhed on my cock. With her hot cunt grinding in my lap I couldn't hardly think, let alone form a sentence. Her loins were scalding hot against mine. The combined juices of her previous fuck sessions were running out of her cunt and pouring over my balls and trickling down through the crack of my ass. I thought I might come at any second.

Aunt Bev could obviously tell how close I was. She reached between us and grabbed my cock once again. She squeezed it hard at the base so I wouldn't have an accident. Then she raised up a little and guided my knob into the opening of her well used vagina.


"Fuck me Tommy!...It's what you want isn't it?...Well?..." my wanton aunt asked. With her eyes burning into mine she released the root of my shaft. But she stayed perched right where she was, hovering a few inches above my lap with the tip of my cock just parting her swollen labia. And then she did something I had never felt before. She started clenching and unclenching the opening of her pussy around the end of my cock. I could feel her meaty labia literally fluttering around my cock crown. It felt just like a little mouth nibbling on the tip of my tool... ohhh sooo delicately!

"Ahhhhh shitttt!..." I cried as lightning bolts of excitement when crashing through my groin. I couldn't help myself as I flung my arms around my aunt's waist and lunged up from the little stool beneath me. I drove my hard cock into the very depths of her pussy in one frantic thrust, impaling her right up to my balls. God! It felt just like sticking a hot knife into a cunt full of butter.

"Unnn!...Unnn!..." I whimpered. I arched my back and strained up from my thighs raising aunt Bev up so high she was actually looking down on me.

"Oh my baby!...You are excited aren't you!...Too excited!...I think you better leave this to me!..." she said with a broad smile, glancing meaningfully at her son.

Again I felt Dave's big hands on my shoulders, pressing me back down onto the little bench. I tried to thrust up into my aunt's seething cunt, but Dave was holding me and I really couldn't move at all.

"Please!...Aunt Bev!...Please let me!...Unnn!..." I groaned. With her exquisite cunt sheathing my cock like a moist satin glove I was desperate to fuck my gorgeous aunt.

But aunt Bev knew what she was doing. She braced her forearms on my shoulders, steadied her feet under her and began to fuck me. Her hips started to rise and fall like she was riding a pogo stick. But the pogo stick was my inflamed cock!

"Like that baby?...Is that what you want?...For aunt Bev to fuck you like that?..." my lewd aunt asked as the 'slap,slap,slap' sound of her ass pounding my thighs sounded loud in the closed bedroom.