Football Moms: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers

"Oh Goddd!...Yesss!...Yess!...Like that!..Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnnn!..." I cried. The friction of Bev's plunging pussy around my angry tool was unbelievable. My balls knotted up painfully tight as my come strained for release

"Ummmmm!...Tommyyyy!...Unn!..Unn!..Come for me baby!...Come in my pussy!..." Aunt Bev panted as she lap-fucked me faster and faster.

Suddenly my whole groin felt it was being enclosed in a feverishly pressing vice. I rose up from my thighs even against the press of Tommy's hands and the thrust of my aunt's bucking loins. Once again I boosted her skyward on my straining erection. My back arched and my balls exploded.

"Phwahhhhhh!...." I cried as my come exploded inside my aunt's wringing pussy.

"Yessss!...Yesss!...That's it!...Come inside me you little fucker!..." my aunt seethed, still hammering away on my cock with her seething cunt.

"Ahhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Godddd!..." I cried as my come burned up my cock and out of my fiery pee slit in an incendiary stream.

I sank back down onto the bench once again but Bev never missed a beat. She continued to pummel my cock with her relentless loins until my ejaculation began to finally slow down.

"Had enough?..." she snarled, rising up to the end of my cock and waiting for the tension to build. When she sensed the moment she slammed herself down on me making me helplessly squirt once more inside her.

"Unnnn!..." I grunted in pained excitement.

"Yeah?..." she asked, hovering over me again then crashing down on me again to force a little more juice out of my soon to be emptied testicles.

"Yeah?...Is that it?... Still more?..." she continued to tease as she slow fucked me hard to get all the come out of my aching balls.

"Ohhhh!...Please!...Aunt Bev!...No more!...I'm done!..." I finally gasped.

Bev finally slammed herself down on me one more time and ground herself on my dwindling organ. She reached under her thigh, grabbed my balls and gave them a sharp squeeze.

"Unnnnn!..." I gasped, twitching spastically as my testicles launched another trickle of come into Bev's clenching pussy.

She squeezed my nuts again and this time it hurt.

"Ahhhh!...Please Bev!...Don't!..." I pleaded as my balls shuddered again but this time nothing came out. Aunt Bev had drained me dry.

"Just wanted to make sure I got it all!..." Bev said with a little chuckle.

She slowly got up over my lap and stood there above me. In a second I could see my come running out of her and feel it dripping down onto my aching genitals.

"Did you like that Tommy?...Fucking your aunt Bev!...I think you did, didn't you lover?..."

"Oh God aunt Bev! I don't know what to say!..." I croaked as I stood up and went to get my shorts and pants. I tried to wipe myself off with my hands and my shorts but everything was cold and sticky inside my pants when I finally got covered up

It didn't take long for me to get my pants on and for aunt Bev to get into her skirt.

"I must look a mess..." she said as she headed towards the bathroom.

"Why don't you two boys head back to the party. I'll be down in a minute. And Tommy...we won't be saying anything about any of this to anyone. It will be our little secret. You can keep a secret can't you baby? I don't think we really want your mother or anyone to find out about this do we dear?"

"Geez aunt Bev! I won't say anything..." I said and then Dave and I went out into the hallway. We had just reached the top of the stairs when I heard a door open down the hall behind us. It was my mom just coming out of one of the rooms at the end of the hall. I turned around quickly hoping she wouldn't see me but just as I did I happened to glimpse Steven Reid coming out of the room behind her.

I almost stopped I was so surprised but then I remembered what had just happened and decided it was a better idea just to keep going. I'd have to figure this whole thing out later.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers