Football Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,115 Followers

Tom's hands slid up along her waist, feeling her body tremble with anticipation. He caught the bottom hem of her jersey . . . drew it up . . . up . . . up. Amy lifted her arms as he pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. As she draped her arms over his shoulders he held her waist. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment . . . shared a soft kiss . . .

Tom's hands guided her into slowly turning around, stepping out of the puddle of her shorts as she did. She stood facing their friends wearing only her skimpy white panties and a naughty little smile. The center of her panties was dark . . . wet from her juices, the softened material clinging to her sex mound.

More groans echoed. A couple guys licked their lips.

Tom's hands came up to cup her breasts, fingers squeezing . . . molding. Moaning softly, she arched her back, jutting her tits out to display them and her proud, erect nipples.

"Ok guys, here's the deal," Tom announced, his hands manipulation her luscious mounds. "We're all gonna enjoy my beautiful little wife here. Basically, whatever you want. BUT, if she tells you to stop doing something... anything... you stop." He looked around the room to make sure they all understood before setting up the beginning scene he'd been fantasizing. "Alright then. Baby, let's get you laying atop the table here so I can stuff my cock in your mouth while someone eats your pussy."

While the others started undressing Tom helped Amy get settled. They'd used the table before - when it was just the two of them - so he knew that if she settled her ass at the one edge, her head would be right at the opposite edge, allowing him to easily enter her at either end. As he guided her into position she spread her legs, bending her knees and setting her feet on a couple little pegs Tom had added to the table for their fun.

Once she was settled he quickly stripped. When he dropped his pants and underwear his rigid cock sprang free, the tip shiny with pre-cum. Filling one hand with her hair, he moved toward her. Amy reached for him; one set of fingers wrapped themselves around his thick shaft as best they could and tugged needily, her other hand reached around him to grab his ass. She stared at his cock, heated breaths slipping past her parted lips. The bulbous head approached. Her tongue darted out, licking at the pre-cum. He set the tip against her lips . . . leaned forward . . . pushed the head past them . . . into her mouth. Her lips followed its contours, hugging it tightly. Inches of his manhood followed . . . her lips remaining locked around it . . . the hand grabbing his ass pulling him to her greedily. As his hips pressed forward her lips eventually met her fingers, stopping his progress. Reveling in the sensation of her suckling mouth he held himself steady and gazed down on his beautiful wife with her lips wrapped tightly around his cock. She lay splayed across the table, eyes closed, features radiating desire. With her arms raised to him as they were, her luscious tits quivered ever so slightly, topped by her hard nipples and speckled by freckles. Between her spread legs her wet panties clung to her even wetter sex.

In his peripheral vision he saw the others approach.

A hand appeared . . . reached out . . . covered one of her breasts.

"Mmm," she mewed in her throat as Bill's fingers squeezed her full mound.

George's hand soon covered her other breast, eliciting another mew.

Kneeling between her legs, Joe slipped his arms under her limbs and slid them onto his broad shoulders. The fingers of one hand pulled her panties aside. Her neatly shaved pussy glistened with her juices. At the center of her inflamed sex her pink lips were slippery wet and starting to flower open in invitation. Her swollen clit poked out from under its hood.

Joe leaned forward . . . his tongue darted out to flicker against her engorged button.

"Mmm!" She whimpered, her body shuddering.

Watching their friends touching her, Tom felt his lust surge. He drew his hips back, withdrawing his cock until only the head remained within her mouth's wet embrace. He pushed forward again, sliding himself back into her mouth until her lips again met her fingers. He pulled back . . . slid forward . . . back . . . forward. Inches of his thick shaft slowly pumped in and out of her mouth, the hand on his ass urging him on, pulling him to her with each forward thrust, while her fingers tugged at the base of his cock.

Bill and George each manipulated her breasts, making them bulge and flow fluidly under their tensing fingers. Every few seconds one or the other would take a nipple between thumb and forefinger and give it a tweak, sometimes gently, sometimes not. Then they'd cover the breast, palm flattening the swollen nipple under it, fingers squeezing so that her flesh protruded from between them.

Between her legs Joe licked her pussy, his tongue slithering up and down her slit . . . rolling over her clit again and again. And each time he brushed against her button she'd mew around Tom's shaft.

"Oh God, you are so beautiful, Baby" Tom groaned watching all this. "Such a beautiful little slut."

"Mmm," she mewed.

George's hand changed position, cupping her tit and holding it steady as he lowered his mouth to cover her nipple.

"Mmm," her back arched, offering herself to him. Her hand jerked away from Tom's ass to grab the back of George's head and hold it.

"Oh yea, you like that don't you, Baby," Tom growled, the pace of his rocking hips building.

"Mmm," was his answer.

Joe licked her pussy, his tongue diving . . . swirling through her juices . . .

Lapping at her clit . . .

"You like being a naughty slut," Tom groaned, watching the men touch his wife.

Bill lowered his mouth to her other nipple.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!" She whimpered, her body quivering.

Tom watched his cock sliding in and out of her mouth . . . watched their friends touching her . . . sucking her tits . . . licking her pussy. He watched her body responding . . . her muscles shuddering . . . her flesh trembling . . .

"God, you are loving this," he groaned.

"Mmm."

"You're being so naughty."

"Mmm," her hand tugged harder . . . hungrier at his pumping cock.

"Yes, you are," he groaned, his hips rocking faster.

In and out of her mouth his cock slid . . .

Back and forth it glided along her lips . . .

In and out . . .

Back and forth . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Back . . .

Forth . . .

Bill and George kept their mouths locked atop her breasts . . . suckling at her nipples . . . their tongues swirling over the swollen nubs. Their hands fondled her mounds . . . fingers squeezing . . . molding.

Joe brought two fingers to her opening . . . massaging her walls while his tongue continued to lick and lap at her.

"Suck it, Baby," Tom groaned, his lust building. "Suck it like the little slut you are."

Mewing around his pistoning cock Amy's one hand remained holding the back of George's head while the fingers of her other tugged at her husband's member. She lay on the table, her body quivering from the multitude of attentions.

His fingers continuing to massage the walls of her opening, Joe set his mouth directly atop her swollen clit to lap and press at the engorged button with his tongue.

"Mmm!" She whimpered almost immediately, her muscles starting to clench, her fingers tightening around Tom's shaft.

"Yea, that's my little slut," Tom recognized the signs of her approaching climax.

Purring around the cock fucking her mouth, Amy's back slowly arched up off the table, feeding herself to George's suckling mouth even as she pressed harder on his head. Up . . . up . . . up her body arched, her legs pushing down on Joe's shoulders, her hips lifting off the table to press her sex at his tongue and fingers.

"Yea, your being so naughty, Baby," Tom told her, his fingers tensing in her hair.

Laying there, being suckled, fucked, and licked . . . her body arching off the table, Amy's nearing orgasm caused her muscles to start to clench and her neck to bend back, straining.

Bill pulled up from her breast to stare down at her, his hand remaining on her full mound, fingers squeezing.

In and out Tom's cock pumped . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Amy's fingers bounced off her lips . . .

Joe shifted his head slightly, changing the angle of attack upon her clit.

"MMM!" She cried, her back arching higher as the orgasm exploded through her. With her body bent into the air she writhed and twisted as electricity jolted along her nerves and her muscles spasmed. Loose strands of her hair hung over the table edge, a few sticking to the light coating of sweat upon her cheek and forehead. Her eyelids were closed tightly, her features contorting with the ecstasy rolling through her while her lips remained locked tightly around Tom's pistoning shaft.

"Yes!" Tom cheered, thrilled by her beauty.

"Mmm! Mmm! MMM!" She moaned and whimpered.

"Damn, that's hot," Chris groaned off to one side where he, Ken, and Ted were waiting.

Amy continued writhing through the explosive orgasm. One second her body was forcing her pussy at Joe's lapping tongue, the next it was shoving her tit at George's suckling mouth, and the next it was cramming her other breast at Bill's plying fingers. Under a sheen of sweat her flesh trembled, her abs quivering spastically.

Watching this, Tom felt his lust building and he humped himself at her mouth faster.

In . . .

Out . . .

After a few minutes her orgasm began to subside. Her body relaxed, settling back to the table where she trembled through a couple aftershocks.

The men continued their attentions; fingers squeezing, mouth suckling, tongue licking . . . cock pumping.

Then Joe pulled away from her clit to lick her pussy a few times, lapping at her orgasmic juices. Pulling away completely he stood up, draping each of her legs over the crux of an elbow, his hands cuffing her thighs. Weakened by her juices and their recent treatment, Amy's panties remained stretched out of the way on their own, leaving her glistening pussy exposed. Joe's rigid cock stood out from his body . . . aimed directly at her wetness.

Tom reflexively compared himself to his friend. He judged that they were about the same size; longer and thicker than average, but not massive.

Joe set the tip of his sizable cock between her slippery folds . . .

Rubbed it around . . .

Amy's hips rolled in invitation . . .

She mewed needily around Tom's pistoning cock . . .

The tip settled at her opening . . .

Her hips froze . . .

Her labia wrapped themselves around the bulbous head . . . kissing it . . . sucking it . . .

He pressed forward . . .

Spread her walls . . . opened her . . .

Entered her . . .

First the head . . . then a few inches of his thick shaft . . .

The sight of this drew Tom's climax to the edge. Tightening his grip in her hair he held her head still as he pumped his cock into her mouth again . . . and . . . again . . . using her . . . orally fucking her.

Tugging at his shaft, urging him toward orgasm, she reveled in his use of her as her fingers bounced off her lips.

Joe pulled back, extracting a portion of his cock from her pussy. As he pressed forward again Amy lifted her hips, sliding herself onto his shaft. His . . . entire . . . length . . . disappeared inside her. Their crotches met. Their hips rolled . . . grinding.

"Oh God, her pussy feels good," Joe sighed heavily.

Tom stared at their union. At his wife lying before him, legs spread wide as another man buried his cock deep inside her pussy. He stared at her panties; wet, weakened, and stretched aside. It brought his lust roaring to the forefront . . . his climax boiling up from his balls.

"Oh God, Baby. I'm gonna cum," he groaned, his hips rocking faster and faster. "Swallow it. Swallow my cum, you little slut."

"Mmm," she mewed hungrily as her and Joe continued grinding their crotches together.

Tom pumped himself at her once . . . twice . . . three more times. Then he froze, his hips jutting forward, pressing her fingers firmly against her lips as his cock unleashed his semen.

She swallowed. As she had many times before.

But this time she did it more enthusiastically, her fingers tugging at his shaft insistently.

"Oh, fuck yea," Tom groaned.

Understanding that she needed to focus, Joe held himself still within her velvety folds.

Finishing, Tom held himself in her mouth while she suckled on his softening member, milking the last drops from him.

Then Joe pulled back, removing most of his cock before sliding forward again.

"Ooh," she purred, pulling her mouth off Tom's now-limp member.

Joe started to slowly pump himself in and out of her pussy, working into a rhythm.

"Yes. Oh God, yes" she purred over and over as his full length thrusted into her.

Watching this, Tom released her hair and staggered back to lean against the nearest chair.

As he settled into place, Chris and Ted stepped up to the area he'd just vacated, each of them holding their own stiff cocks. Amy also saw them. She released her hold on George's head to reach out with both hands and grab their cocks, tugging on them as she had Tom's. Like Bill, George pulled away from her tit, straightening up to gaze down on her while continuing to fondle her breast with his hand.

Tugging on the two cocks, Amy's hips rocked with Joe's thrusts, matching his rhythm, humping herself at him. Her body rocked upon the table, her breasts jiggling slightly under the pair of hands manipulating them.

With Ken still standing off to the side watching and waiting Tom quickly gauged his friends' cock sizes;

For himself he was glad to see that none of them were particularly huge.

For Amy he was glad to see they were all above average.

For the next few minutes the action at the table continued; two men molesting her breasts while she jerked off the other two and Joe fucked her. As Joe's cock stuffed her pussy again and again her hips rose up to meet his thrusts. She purred and whimpered. Her back arched, offering her tits to the pair of hands.

"Damn, she's beautiful," Bill sighed.

"So damn hot," Ted agreed.

"Yea, such a beautiful little slut," Joe grunted, the force of his thrusts building.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Stuffing her pussy . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Filling her . . .

Using her . . .

"God yes. Oh yes," she panted, the pace of their fucking increasing, wet humping sounds resonating from their repeated unions.

"She's really enjoying it," Chris said.

"Fuck, she's good," Joe groaned.

Their hips rocked . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

Her flesh glistened . . .

"Oh God," she whimpered over and over, hands jerking at the two cocks, body arching.

Joe thrust into her . . .

Pumping his cock . . .

Driving . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

"Oh," she drove her pussy onto him.

"So fuckin' beautiful," George moaned.

"Yes," Bill agreed.

"Dirty little slut," Joe grunted.

A few feet away Tom watched these men molesting his wife . . . and her loving it . . . like they had talked about . . . fantasized about.

In and out Joe's cock pistoned . . .

Using her . . .

Filling her . . .

Fucking her . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

"Fuck yea," Joe groaned, his thrusting growing stronger, his rhythm stuttering.

Seeing this, Tom realized that Joe was close to cumming . . . that he would soon unleash his load deep inside her. This would be the first time another man would do so since he and Amy had gotten together. The thought of it coupled with the image of his beautiful wife being so pleasured . . . so lustful . . . so naughty . . . so dirty . . . made him lean forward in excited anticipation.

Joe drove himself into her, rammed his cock into her pussy faster . . . harder . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

"Oh, fuck me," she whimpered, her muscles clenching and her hips driving up to meet his thrusts.

As his cock filled her again and again their crotches slapped together, wet fucking sounds echoing in the room. The force of their humping made her breasts roll beneath the fingers squeezing them.

"Yes. Yes," Joe grunted, jackhammering his cock in and out of her.

In . . .

Out . . .

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me. Oh God, fuck me," she cried, her back arching off the table again. She thrust her hips at him . . . fucking him as much as he was her. "Fuck me Joe!"

"Damn she's hot," Bill groaned.

"So damn good," Joe grunted.

"What a little whore," Ted moaned.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Take it you slut," Suddenly Joe let out with a guttural roar and slammed himself into her one . . . last . . . time. Cramming his crotch against hers, he held himself buried deep, deep inside her pussy and ground against her . . . his cock spraying his seed inside her.

"Oh god!" she gasped, her own orgasm exploding through her. Her body twisted and squirmed, back arching higher, neck bending, tendons straining. Her tits were thrust into the air, the milky mounds shuddering with her body's spasms. She released the two cocks and her hands grabbed onto the edges of the table, fingers turning white with her grip. "Oh god yes. God yes."

"Fuck she's hot," Bill groaned.

Hovering in the air, grinding herself agaisnt Joe, Amy's hips made small humping actions, her pussy milking his cock.

"Oh fuck," Joe moaned.

She moaned and whimpered as her orgasm continued crashing through her, her muscles clenching, abs quivering. Her mouth hung open, eyes tightly closed.

And Joe ground agaisnt her.

Even after he'd finished cumming, he held himself inside her as she writhed before him.

Then, eventually, she finished too. Her body settled back to the table, her flesh glistening with sweat. Laying there, panting, she opened her eyes and gazed up at the men around her. Releasing her hold on the table edges she reached out to George and Bill, her fingers wrapping around their cocks, a soft purr escaping her throat.

Sliding her legs off his arms, Joe guided her feet back to the pegs as he stepped back, his cock slipping from her pussy.

"I'm next," Ted announced. "But I wanna look at that sweet ass of hers while I fuck her."

Since no order of succession had been established, everyone accepted his claim. Tom could see a couple of the others thinking about claiming their shot after him, but they held off . . . for the moment.

"I need a shot," Amy sighed. "And maybe some water."

Chris quickly poured her the former, and Ted handed her Tom's bottle of water as he helped her sit up. While she chased the tequila with the water the coffee table was moved out of the way. Then the men watched as she casually pulled her panties off and dropped them to the floor. Now completely naked, she allowed Ted and George to help her off the table and maneuver her onto all fours where the table had sat. Settling in place she spread her legs in invitation, a couple drops of cum dripping from her pussy onto her inner thigh.

Ted knelt behind her, one hand resting on her waist, the other guiding his stiff cock toward her waiting sex. He set the tip at her opening and pressed forward. Most of his cock entered her as his other hand came up to her waist as well. Stopping, he pulled his hips back slightly. Then pressed forward. As Amy's hips slid back to meet him the entirety of his cock penetrated her.

"Oh God yes," she sighed, her expression radiating ecstasy.

"Beautiful," Tom sighed, watching his wife take a second friend's cock.

"Fuck yea," Ted groaned, holding onto her and grinding his crotch against her ass.

"Oh," she moaned, her hips rolling in appreciation.

Ted held himself deep inside her for a minute, grinding himself against her, before pulling partway back and thrusting forward again.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,115 Followers