Football Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,119 Followers

"Oh yes," Any whimpered.

"God, that is good," Ted grunted, glancing in Joe's direction.

"I think she needs another one right now," Bill declared, kneeling in front of her with his cock in hand. He used his other hand to pull her hair up and away from her face. "How 'bout it, Sweetie, you want two at once?"

Amy's eyes were glazed with lust as she stared at the cock hovering inches from her, its head shiny with precum. Her tongue ran along her lips then swept out to lick it away. Then she slid her lips over the head as Bill's hips pressed forward, feeding her his manhood. Keeping his fingers wrapped around the base he stopped when her lips met them.

"Mmm," she mewed, suckling on him.

"Oh Damn, she's good," Bill moaned.

Ted had held himself still during Bill's penetration of her mouth. Now he pulled back, extracting a portion of his cock from her pussy, then pressed forward again. As he then pulled back again, Bill did too, stopping with only the head of his cock within her mouth. Both men pressed forward, the one stopping when his fingers met her lips, the other burying his full length deep inside her. They did this again. And again. And again. Slowly they worked up a rhythm, pumping their cocks into her. At first their cadence was awkward, slightly disjointed, but within a couple minutes it smoothed out so that they were rhythmically fucking her two orifices.

Mewing and purring on all fours, Amy took their cocks. Her body rocked under their duel assault, her full breasts swaying beneath her. She closed her eyes as waves of pleasure rolled through her.

"Fuck yea," Bill moaned.

"She's being such a dirty little whore," Ted groaned.

In and out they pumped their stiff cocks . . . fucking her . . . using her. Wet, slapping sounds sounded from her and Ted's unions.

"Mmm. Mmm. MMM," she whimpered.

"God, she's lovin' it," Ted grunted.

"Yes she is," Bill agreed.

"That's my good little slut," Tom chimed in.

The three of them rocked upon their knees, hips humping back and forth.

"Mmm. MMM."

"She is a good little whore," Ted smiled, staring down at her ass, watching her taunt orbs quiver under the impact of his thrusts.

"Fuckin' sweet," George groaned from the sidelines.

In and out of her the two cocks pumped, their speed and force gradually building. Between them Amy continued rocking, her body being jacked back and forth by their use of her.

"Fuckin' slut," Ted groaned, his hips jerking a couple times, then finding the smooth rhythm once again.

"MMM!" Amy whimpered, her own hips twitching excitedly in response to the first signs of his impending climax.

During the following moments the force of Ted's fucking grew, his hips slamming his cock into her again and again. In response Bill's hips basically stopped their rocking and he held himself still, allowing his friends' pummeling of her to drive her mouth along his cock over and over, making her lips bounce off his fingers in a rapid, powerful pace.

"Mmm. MMM. MMM!" She whimpered, her muscles shuddering with anticipation.

"Dirty little whore," Ted grunted. He gripped her waist tightly and used the hold to push and pull her along his rigid member, effectively using her to fuck him even as he drove himself into her again and again.

In and out his cock thrust . . .

In and out . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

In and out of her wet pussy his cock pumped. Before him Amy rocked upon all fours, her tits swaying radically beneath her. Her lips slid along Bill's cock.

In and out . . .

Back and forth . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Ted groaned.

"Mmm. Mmm."

In . . .

Out . . .

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

His cock driving into her . . .

Ramming . . .

"Mmm. MMM!"

"Take it. Oh yea, take it you whore," Ted's rhythm was disintegrating, his hips starting to jerk at her awkwardly. His hands on her waist threw her forward . . . jerked her back.

"Mmm. MMM." She whimpered, her muscles tensing.

Ted thrust into her again and again . . .

Slamming his crotch against her ass . . .

Pummeling her pussy with his rigid member . . .

Then he yanked her back onto his cock as he rammed himself into her one last time. His crotch smashed against her ass, grinding . . . twitching spastically.

"Oh fuck yea," he growled, cumming inside her.

"MMM. MMM!" She cried, her third orgasm rolling through her. It wasn't as powerful as its predecessors, but it still made her muscles clench. Her back rolled downward, shoving her ass back onto Ted's cock, her hips humping her pussy on it.

"So fuckin' beautiful," Bill groaned, stuffing his cock in her mouth, cramming her lips against his fingers.

"Damn she's hot," Chris chimed in from the sidelines.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered with the cascading waves of pleasure. She no longer sucked on Bill's cock, her focus being warped by the explosions racking her nerves.

"Hell yea," Ted sighed as he finished cumming. He continued holding himself inside her for a moment, letting her pussy milk him dry.

"Mmm. Mmm," she whimpered, her body quivering through the fading of her orgasm. As her muscles and her body relaxed she started suckling on Bill's member again.

Ted dropped back on his haunches, his hands falling from her waist and his cock slipping from her sex. More drops of cum dripped onto her inner thighs.

"I can't fuckin' wait," Bill growled, jerking his cock from her mouth and moving to get behind her.

"Hey -," George started to disagree.

"Man, her mouth's got me on the verge of cumming," Bill stopped him. "And I am not gonna miss my chance to stick my cock in her pussy."

The heat of his tone ensured nobody doubted him; he'd only be a minute or two . . . if he was lucky. So, George fell silent and allowed his friend to kneel behind Tom's wife. Grabbing onto her waist and guiding himself to her used sex, Bill quickly stuffed his entire cock inside her in one powerful thrust.

"Oh God," she whimpered, being penetrated for a third time.

"Oh yea," Bill moaned. He pulled back . . . thrust forward . . . pulled back again. His hips rapidly worked into an enthusiastic humping rhythm, driving himself in and out of her with building excitement.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Amy purred, her own hips rocking back to meet his energized thrusts.

As expected within a few minutes his humping started to grow disjointed, his hips jerking back and forth awkwardly.

"Oh yes. Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me," Amy encouraged him.

"Yea, you like it. Don't you, Sweetie," he groaned, his thrust becoming more awkward as he struggled to hold on for just . . . a few . . . more . . . minutes.

"Yes, Baby," she whimpered. "Yes."

Kneeling on all fours she panted and gasped as he pummeled her sex . . .

In and out his shaft pumped . . .

Fast . . .

Hard . . .

In and out . . .

Pounding into her . . .

Driving . . .

Slamming . . .

"Fuck me, Bill."

With a guttural roar of his own he buried his cock deep inside her once more, mashing his crotch against her ass, and froze.

"Ooh," Amy whimpered, her ass humping herself on him as he shot his load inside her.

As he finished cumming he rolled his hips against her, his hands on her waist holding her ass firmly against his crotch. Then, after a moment he fell back as Ted had, his softening cock slipping from her, causing more drops of cum to speckle her inner thighs.

"Ok, my turn," George claimed, standing nearby with his cock in hand.

It was between him, Chris, and Ken. And the other two didn't raise any objections as they stood off to the side, quietly conversing together.

"Let's get you off your knees though," George said stepping forward. He took her arm and helped her to her feet then led her over to the couch where he got her onto her back with her head near an armrest.

Bending her knees Amy set one foot where the couch-back met the cushions, and propped the other on the cushion's outer edge. From under heavy lids she watched a fourth man climb between her spread legs. Her features were filled with lust . . . hunger . . . desire. A few strands of her disheveled hair stuck to her cheek.

George set one hand atop the armrest to hold himself above her. He gazed down on her, admiring her freckled, milky breasts, glistening with sweat, their nipples swollen . . . erect. Below them her abs trembled with the anticipation rolling through her. And below that her used pussy lay open and waiting. His hips dropped. His free hand guided his cock to her sex . . . set the head between her used folds.

"Mmm," she purred.

"So beautiful," he sighed. In one fluid motion he slid his entire length deep inside her, that hand joining the other on the armrest.

"Oh God," Amy whimpered, her legs lifting her pussy onto his cock.

That was when Tom decided to move over to his easy chair, turning it toward the couch for a better view. On the way he grabbed a bottle of water from the serving table's undercarriage. It wasn't cold, but he didn't want to go into the kitchen and miss anything.

"God, you are so beautiful," George sighed, watching her grind herself agaisnt his crotch.

"You feel so good inside me," she purred, her hands reaching up to his shoulders.

Pulling back, he extracted part of himself from her, then slid his shaft back inside her.

"Oh yes," she mewed, her hips matching his action.

In and out he started pumping himself . . . in and out of her used pussy . . . steadily sliding his rigid cock into her again and again. She lay beneath him, her body responding to him; her hips rising to meet his thrust, her tits rolling upon her chest.

"Yes. Yes," she mewed, her head rolling to the side so she faced out into the room at the men watching this, her eyes filled with lust and delight.

In and out he thrust . . . his hips pumping . . . his cock ratcheting into her over and over. Slowly . . . steadily the force of his fucking grew, his hips jackhammering himself at her. The building strength of his thrusts drove her ass down into the couch cushion with each full penetration.

"So beautiful," he moaned.

"Fuck me, George," she whimpered, turning her face to him.

In and out he thrust . . .

In and out . . .

Again and again . . .

Faster and faster he humped . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

"Damn, so good," he grunted above her.

"God yes. Fuck me. Fuck me," she cried as she lay there, her tits rolling as her body was rocked by his thrusts. Each time her ass was driven into the cushion her legs lifted it again, her hips coming up to meet his next thrust. Her fingers tensed, scratching at his shoulders.

Up and down his hips pumped . . .

In and out his cock thrust . . .

In and out . . .

Up and down . . .

Faster . . .

Faster . . .

"Oh yes, harder, Baby," Amy's entire body started to tense, her muscles clenching as their fucking stirred another orgasm. "Oh George. Fuck me harder, Baby. Fuck me harder."

"Oh yea," he grunted in appreciation, his hips doing as she requested.

In and out he slammed his cock . . . driving . . . pounding . . . hammering . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

IN . . .

OUT . . .

"Oh God yes!" Amy cried, her body arching off the couch, shoving herself up to grind against his crotch. Her head rolled back, mouth hanging open, eyes shut. "God yes!"

As her hips made spastic humping motions in the air, her pussy spasmed around George's cock. This brought his own climax roaring ahead and he groaned out as he unleashed his load of semen inside her.

"Oh fuck. Fuck," he grunted.

"Oh yes!" She cried.

It wasn't a particularly powerful orgasm and so she began to settle down as he finished cumming. His hips followed hers back down to the couch as her pussy milked the last of his seed from his softening member. They remained joined for another minute, her muscles quivering through an aftershock.

Then he pulled himself up and out of her. Falling back against the opposite armrest he continued to gaze upon her, admiring her beauty.

She lay with one arm thrown above her head and over the armrest, the other laying across her abdomen. The foot that'd been propped on the cushion edge dropped to the floor, her other leg stayed propped agaisnt the couch-back. Her tits swayed gently with her labored breaths slipping past her lips as she stared out into the room again, eyes smiling at Tom.

"Our turn," Ken announced. "But I don't wanna just look at her beautiful ass while I fuck her... I wanna fuck her ass."

"Mmm" her eyes jumped to him.

"And I'm gonna fuck her pussy," Chris added.

"Ooh," she purred with desire.

Tom knew why she sounded so excited. While anal sex wasn't her favorite, she did enjoy it on occasion. And once he had used two dildos in a simulation of what their friends were about to do . . . and she had cum hard.

While Chris laid on his back on the floor, Ken helped Amy off the couch. On weak legs she stared down at Chris' hard cock laying against his pelvis. Under Ken's guidance she set a foot next to each of Chris spread knees then allowed Ken to help her down onto her knees, straddling Chris' waist. As she got lower she reached for his member, her fingers wrapping themselves around it and guiding it to her sex.

"Whoa there," Ken stopped her. "Unless you like getting' penetrated dry, you gotta let me get you ready."

"Oh," she sighed with a sense of sadness.

"Damn. She's being such a little slut," Tom chuckled.

With a hand on her shoulder Ken made her lean forward. As her tits dropped toward Chris he took advantage by reaching up to cup and fondle both luscious mounds. He also lifted his mouth to suckle on one sensitized nipple.

"Ooh," she moaned, her back arching to offer herself to him. Her head fell forward, hair falling to conceal her features.

Bent forward as she was her pussy shined wet and used between her spread legs, cum dripping from it. Also her asscheeks were slightly parted, providing a hint of her little brown sphincter. Ken completely reveled it by pulling one cheek away from the other. It shined with the juices that had ran along her crack while being fucked on the couch. Setting a finger against her anus he massaged it for a minute, rubbing the juices into it.

"Mmm," she mewed, her head lifting a little.

His finger drew a line down to her sex and slipped inside her. He added a second. Then he twisted them both around, getting them well-coated with the juices there.

"Oh," she whimpered, her fingers tugging on Chris' cock.

Pulling the digits from her, he brought them to her anus and rubbed the new juices over and around her puckered hole. Setting one fingertip against the center he applied pressure. The finger pushed past her sphincter to disappear into her ass.

"Ooh," she sighed as he wiggled it around.

Removing this finger, he replaced it with the other.

"Mmm," she whimpered as he wiggled this one around.

Beneath her Chris moved his mouth to her other nipple.

Extracting his finger Ken stuck his thumb in her pussy. While working it around he knelt between Chris' legs behind her. He pulled his thumb from her and pressed it past her brown hole. Holding it there he guided his cock to her sex . . . set the head against her used opening . . . pushed his hips forward. His entire length plunged into her.

"Oh God," she moaned, her pussy offering little resistance against this fifth cock.

With his thumb in her ass and his shaft in her sex, he rolled his hips, rubbing himself around inside her for a minute. Then he pulled back, extracting his cock. Removing his thumb he set his cocktip against her sphincter.

"Mmm," she purred in anticipation.

He pressed forward . . . his cockhead opened her . . . penetrated her . . . followed by a couple inches of his shaft. Stopping, he held still for a moment. Then he pulled back a little . . . pressed forward again.

"Oh God," she panted as more than half his cock's length entered her ass.

Stopping again he paused for another moment . . . pulled back slightly . . .

As he pressed forward again all but an inch of his shaft disappeared inside her . . .

He set his hands on her waist . . . holding her . . .

He pulled back again . . . then slid . . . his entire . . . cock . . . into her.

"Oh fuck," Amy gasped, her body quivering while he held himself there, grinding his crotch against her ass. "Oh God. Oh Fuck."

"Ok, Chris," Ken said.

Pulling his mouth from her nipple, Chris guided her to straighten up partway. He slid his hands down to her hips and helped her rise up off him enough that she could guide the cock she held to her pussy. Once the head settled at her opening she lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Oh God," she panted, kneeling between the two men, their cocks stuffing her simultaneously. Her body trembled . . . her neck rolled back slightly . . . hair falling away . . . eyes closed . . . bottom lip quivering.

Chris' hands returned to her tits, his fingers squeezing the pliant mounds.

Ken allowed her a moment, then pulled his hips back, extracting just a couple inches of himself. Then he slid forward . . . sliding those inches back into her.

"You like this, slut?" He growled, holding himself there.

"Oh God yes," she panted.

He pulled back again . . . a few inches this time . . . slid forward.

"You like having two cocks at once?"

"Yes," she whimpered, her hips rolling gently.

"Yea, you're a good little slut, aren't you," he pulled back . . . slid forward.

"Mmm," she mewed.

Carefully Ken slowly rocked his hips, sliding inches of his cock in and out of her ass . . . her sphincter clinging to his thick shaft as it gradually pumped back and forth. He held onto her waist, his hands gripping her and holding her still.

Beneath her Chris began to match their friend's rhythm, his hips lifting off the floor . . . dropping back down . . . his own rigid cock pumping at her pussy. His hands were covering her tits. His fingers squeezing the luscious mounds.

"Oh God. Oh Fuck," she whimpered and mewed, her body quivering with the sensations.

"God you are lovin' this," Chris moaned, fingers tweaking her nipples.

"You're being a little slut, aren't you?" Ken asked, his cock sliding into her ass.

"Yes. Oh yes," she panted.

The men steadily pumped themselves into her, their pace growing little by little until they reached a comfortable cadence. At first she didn't move much, but simply knelt there, being rhythmically penetrated by them and reveling in the sensation of their stiff cocks sliding in and out of her at once. Their repeated thrust made her body rock slightly, her hair swaying gently as her head lulled from side-to-side, eyes closed, teeth nipping at her lip. Her hands were set against Chris' strong chest, holding herself up as he continued molding her breasts.

Gradually her body started to rock more . . . her hips pumping herself on and off their cocks as well.

"That's it, Baby, ride us," Chris groaned.

"Oh fuck she's good," Ken moaned.

"Oh God. Oh fuck," she panted.

This continued for several minutes; the three of them fucking as one with the two men talking dirty and her whimpering.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," Amy panted heavily as her muscles began to quiver and tremble under her sweat-coated flesh. Her head fell forward again, hair falling down to hide her face from everyone but Chris. Her hips steadily rocked faster . . . harder.

"Oh yea, Baby. Oh yea," Chris hissed.

"Damn, she's getting into it," Ken grinned.

"Yes she is," Bill agreed.

As the pace of her rocking increased she reached out with one hand and grabbed onto the edge of the couch for support. Her entire body was soon rocking back and forth, her hips jerking her partway off the pair of cocks then throwing herself back onto them.

"Oh God yes. Yes!" She cried, her hair swishing with her body's action.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,119 Followers