Football Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers

The guys stopped moving, holding themselves still as she pumped herself on and off their cocks . . . her body rolling back and forth . . . fucking them wildly.

"That's it, Baby, ride us," Chris groaned.

"Yea, fuck our cocks you slut," Ken cheered her on.

"Oh fuck. Oh God," she whimpered as her hips slammed back again and again, driving herself onto their shafts. "Oh God yes."

"Yea. Fuck our cocks, slut. Fuck us good," Ken groaned, hanging onto her waist.

"Fuckin' beautiful," Tom sighed from his chair.

She rocked back and forth . . . hair swaying . . . muscles tensing . . . trembling . . . relaxing. She used her hold on the couch to help her drive her body the way it wanted . . . the way it needed. Her asscheeks vibrated with each backward thrust.

"Hell yes," Chris moaned.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she gasped, her pace increasing . . . her force intensifying. Back and forth she rocked . . . throwing herself on and off their cocks . . .

Back and forth . . .

On and off . . .

Harder . . .

Faster . . .

On . . .

Off . . .

"Yes. Oh God yes!" She cried, her muscles clenching . . . quivering.

On . . .

Off . . .

ON . . .

OFF . . .

"Ooh!" Her head snapped back, neck straining as her mouth fell open. Her muscles spasmed under her glistening flesh as her orgasm exploded through her and sent electricity jolting along her nerves. Her hips jerked spastically in rapid little bunny-hops upon the pair of cocks stuffing her.

"Fuck yea!" Ken growled, his own hips twitching, his crotch grinding against her ass.

"Oh God!" The sensation of him cumming in her ass sent her orgasm to new heights and her body twisted and writhed in mid-air. Her head snapped back . . . forward . . . her hair swishing with it.

"Fuck, that's hot," Tom groaned.

Others echoed the sentiment as they also watched.

Amy continued writhing with the orgasm for several minutes, wave after wave of pleasure cascading through her.

Then it began to fade and her body softened, her muscles relaxing. Panting, she collapsed atop Chris, her breasts smashed agaisnt his body and her head coming to rest in the crook of his neck.

Ken's now limp cock slid from her ass and he fell back. Then he moved to a nearby chair.

Not finished himself, Chris rolled Amy off him and onto her back. Exhausted, she simply flopped onto the carpet, her legs splayed open, her used pussy red between them. Climbing atop her Chris lifted her legs onto his shoulders and stuffed his cock back into her sex. He humped himself in and out of her fast . . . hard . . . driving her ass down into the carpet with every forward thrust. Again and again he did this, the hunger in his pace making it obvious that he was close to cumming. Beneath him Amy mewed and whimpered quietly, letting him use her taxed body for his pleasure. Her breasts rolled with his thrusts, her head lulling to one side, eyes closed, strands of her hair stuck to her cheek and forehead.

"Yes. Yes," Chris grunted as he pounded himself into her pussy over and over. "Yes!"

After another couple minutes he buried himself deep inside her and added his load of semen to the others.

Finished, he let her legs fall to the floor and moved away, settling on the couch.

Sighing heavily Amy rolled partway on her side, her legs parted just enough to show her used, cum-filled sex. After a moment or two her eyes opened to look warily around the room, her gaze shining with sated lust tinged by hope and fear . . . hope that they were finished with her . . . fear that they weren't.

Tom sat in his chair reveling in the afternoon's events and thinking about what would come next . . . what could come next. He figured he had two options. The first was to see if anyone wanted a second turn with his wife, something he was confident a couple of the guys would be up for. But if he did that the sessions would most likely last a lot longer, taxing Amy even more and possibly turning her against any possible future events.

His second option was to take his wife to their bedroom where he could fulfill another aspect of his fantasies without their friends.

"I'm gonna take Amy to bed guys," he decided. "You all know where the blankets and stuff are if you wanna crash."

Getting up from his chair he stepped over to Amy and handed her the bottle of water. As he lifted her limp form into his arms she sighed quietly and leaned agaisnt him. Heading for the stairs he heard the guys talking in hushed tones behind him as they all starting getting dressed.

Once in their bedroom he laid Amy on the bed. Turning the lamp on his nightstand on to low he made sure the door was latched shut then stepped over to her nightstand to turn on that lamp as well.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, her eyes opening slightly to look up at him. With her head resting on a pillow she lay a lot like she had on the floor moments earlier; partly on her side with her legs crossed but open enough to reveal her used pussy. Her flesh shimmered with the sweat coating it, strands of her disheveled hair sticking to her shoulders, neck, and face. Her speckled breast swayed gently in the muted light with her shallow breaths.

"Baby, I know you're tired and all," he told her. "But I ain't missing my chance to finish this fantasy."

Her gaze traveled down along his nude body to where he was fondling his semi-erect cock. Her lips curled up into a little smile.

"I knew you'd be okay with it," he grinned.

Climbing onto the bed he moved up by her head. Turning to face him she brought her hand up and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, tugging on it.

"That's my good little slut," he told her as she urged his cock to full erection.

Leaning forward he twined the fingers of one hand in her hair and pulled it away from her face.

His other hand reached down and covered one freckled tit.

"Mmm," she sighed as his fingers tensed . . . squeezing the mound. Her nipples had softened since the events downstairs, but they began to swell again under his attention.

His hips shifted forward, setting his cocktip agaisnt her lips. Then he pressed forward and his manhood slipped into her mouth. Her fingers remained around the base and as they met her lips, stopping his progress, she suckled on him.

"Oh, you are so good at that, Baby," he sighed.

"Mmm," she mewed happily.

He pulled back, withdrawing all except his cockhead . . . pressed forward again. As his shaft slid along her lips she quietly whimpered. He started to slide his cock back and forth along her lips . . . in and out of her mouth. He pulled back . . . slid forward . . . pulled back. His pace was slow, his rhythm methodical. He held onto her hair, keeping it out of her eyes so she could gaze up at him as he did this. His other hand molded her pliant breast, fingers tensing again and again.

"I watched you today. Baby," he sighed, meeting her gaze. "I watched you being a little slut."

"Mmm."

"Yes, I watched you let those guys touch you. Watched them fondle your tits. Watched them touch your pussy." His hips slowly rocked back and forth. "And I saw you touching them. Playing with their cocks... pulling on them... tugging."

"Mmm. Mmm."

"You were so beautiful... being their little slut."

"Mmm."

"And I watched them fuck you. Watched you take their cocks in that sweet little pussy of yours and cum all over them as they fucked you... one after the other." His hips continued their slow, steady rhythm. "Yes I did. I watched you being a naughty little slut."

Her hips shifted, rolling herself flat onto the bed and her one leg fell off the other. Her free hand fidgeted at the sheet she lay on.

"You're getting' hot thinking about it, aren't you, Baby. Thinkin' about what you did while you suck my cock."

"Mmm."

"Yea you are. Thinkin' 'bout what a naughty little slut you were. Lettin' them put their hard cocks inside you."

"Mmm."

"Spread your legs for me now, slut. Spread your legs and let me see your used pussy."

Laying there, his cock repeatedly sliding past her lips, she did as instructed; spreading her legs partway open.

"That's it, Sweetie. Yes. Spread them wide."

She opened them a couple inches further.

"Wider."

She spread them more, bending her knees slightly.

"Yea, that's it. I can see how used your pussy is. How red it is from all the cocks you let fuck you."

"Mmm," her fingers started to grab at the sheet.

"I can see their cum dripping from you."

She lay before him, listening to him, taking his cock in her mouth and suckling on it.

"Show me how much you liked it, slut. Show me what a little slut you are. Touch yourself. Touch your dirty, used pussy."

Her hand slid across the sheet to her hip . . . slipped up onto her body . . . reached . . . down . . . between . . . her . . . legs. Her fingers found her sex, rubbed it, the mass of juices coating them.

"Yea, that's it, my slut. Feel how used your pussy is. The cum from all those men leaking from you. Oh yea, you were such a naughty slut."

For the next couple minutes this continued; him pumping his cock in and out of her mouth and talking to her about what she was doing and what she had done while she played with herself. At some point she placed a fingertip agaisnt her once-again swollen clit and rubbed it. Her legs slid further apart, her knees bending more as her hips rolled gently upon the bed.

Then his hips stopped their rhythmic rocking.

"Okay, it's time for me to fuck my slut wife's used pussy," he groaned. "So I can add my load of cum to the others."

"Mmm!"

He drew back, extracting himself from her mouth and releasing her tit. As he moved away, shifting down along her body, her fingers remained wrapped around his cock, her hand following him. Her tits rolled fluidly upon her chest as his maneuverings made the bed shift beneath her. Setting one hand next to her he climbed between her splayed legs and set his other hand next to her other side.

"Guide me to your pussy," he told her, his hips hovering. "Put my cock inside you so I can fuck my dirty little slut."

The hand that'd been playing with her sex joined the one holding his cock and together they aimed his sizable member at her used pussy.

"That's a good slut," he sighed, his hips dropping. As he penetrated her, her hands came away to grab onto his ass, her nails scratching lightly into his cheeks. With one easy stroke his entire length entered her . . . stuffing her with a sixth cock that day.

"Oh God," she whimpered.

"Oh yea, that's it" he moaned, his crotch grinding against hers. "Take another cock you little slut."

"Mmm."

Pulling his hips back, then dropping them again, he started fucking her, humping his cock deep inside her again and again. Her pussy was normally fairly tight, her walls hugging his shaft. But today she had been used. The combination of that usage and the loads of spunk deposited in her had weakened her sex, made it sloppy.

It was a new feeling . . . a new sensation . . .

And it made him want to fuck her harder . . . faster . . .

Made him want to use her like a discarded whore . . .

Which is exactly what he did.

"Yes, take another cock, you slut," he growled, his hips thrusting him into her forcibly.

She lay beneath him, legs spread wide, accepting his use of her. His forward thrusts drove her ass down into the mattress . . . made her body shudder. Her ass bounced back up as he pulled back, only to be driven back down again as his hips shot forward . . . his cock slamming into her sex. Her tits rolled and shimmied upon her chest, swollen nipples shiny with sweat and the men's saliva. Her head lay back and she smiled up at her husband from under heavy lids, strands of hair sticking to her cheek. As her hands held onto his ass her fingers started tensing more, clawing.

"You loved being their slut, didn't you," he grunted.

"Yes, Baby," she whimpered. "I loved it. I loved you letting them see me... letting them touch me."

"And their cocks... One after another."

"Yes. Yes, Baby. I loved having them fuck me... letting them put their hard cocks deep inside my pussy and use me for their pleasure."

"You're so beautiful," he grunted, his hips thrusting faster . . . harder. "Such a beautiful little slut... letting them fuck you... being their little slut."

"Oh yes, Baby."

Staring down at her shuddering body and rolling breasts he shot his hips forward over and over . . . drove his cock into her. He thrust into her, feeling her sloppy, used pussy gush around his thick shaft. In and out he humped . . .

In and out . . .

Harder . . . faster . . .

"I watched you being a slut. Watched you letting those men fuck you."

"God yes," she whimpered, her muscles starting to tense. "I was a slut. I was their slut."

"Yea, you were."

In and out . . .

Faster . . . harder . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

He drove himself at her . . . into her . . .

Her body shuddered under his assault . . . tits rolling . . .

He slammed his cock deep into her . . . over . . . and . . . over . . .

Her muscles clenched . . . electricity jolting her nerves . . .

Even as used as her pussy was he felt it starting to tighten around his shaft . . .

"Oh, such a good little slut," he grunted, fighting to hold his own climax back.

"God yes. Fuck yes," she cried, her body arching off the bed.

"Dirty little slut," he groaned. "Naughty girl."

"Oh fuck!" her body snapped up off the bed, back arching her tits into the air. Her head snapped back, neck straining, eyes shut, mouth hanging open. "Fuck. Fuck."

"Naughty... little... slut!" He growled as he slammed into her once more, burying himself deep inside her, grinding his crotch to hers as he added his load to her drenched pussy.

As they both orgasmed, they ground their crotches together, her hips making little bunny-hop actions to aid her sex in milking his seed from him.

Then the climaxes faded.

His hips followed her down as she dropped back to the bed. Panting, he rolled off her and onto his back. Amy rolled onto her side, sighing quietly as she curled up to him.

"That was fun," he said, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her to him.

"Mm-hmm," she agreed.

"So, you think we can do it again sometime?"

"Yes," she whispered sleepily. "But I wanna do a striptease next time."

"Oh yea," he smiled before he heard the soft sounds of her sleeping.

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,121 Followers