All Comments on 'Football Sunday'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excited ME!!!

That was so HOT!!! I have the same fantacy but little hope of it ever happening, You need strong marrage, but what a rush just thinking about. Hope to here next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Friends to share with.

My best friend M.S is s frequent visitor to our place whenever he is in our town on a business visit and In fact we have a room reserved in our house which we refer to as his room. His room and our room has a bathroom in between which we share. When together on such evenings mild flirtations are there and along with some drinks it has given erections to both of us and in our fantasies of lovemaking M.S. is top of the list. well things led to touching and smooching and one night I coaxed my wife to enter his room and from thenafter it was a tripartite agreement to suck and fuck. My wife was happy to have two doting males at her beck and call and was able to fulfill all her fantasies with him. we have both done double dipping with her and I have often seen her pussy flooded with his cum.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

I read a couple of paragraps and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

Quick pace, detailed and hot as hell. Exactly what I've come to expect out of this site. Well done my friend, and I really hope to hear more from y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good...

Story! Not all the mundane details...hot sex! Well doneE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story. ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

Judy is a KEEPER! Period.

The

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5): this story is erotic, romantic, & realistic. It is even poetic. My cup of tea 100% & then some.

❤!

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

ooo yes Judy loves to be his shared slut

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck gives whorewife to friend so he can watch football.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous