All Comments on 'Football, Tennis, and Mom'

by homerdepot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Give Ralph Jr. just the beginnings of chest hair across the upper chest -- a sexy sight on a young man!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved the sex with the son! That was fucking hot! I wasn't crazy about the description of her hairy pussy, though. Trimmed or shaved is my preference. Will there be a followup chapter?

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Ooh Homer

Wonderful hot mom and son story. How about some more of that!

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
IT WAS GREAT, BUT. ^*!^*!^*!

BUT !!!!!! YOU FORGOT TO SAY END OF PART 1.

THIS CAN NOT BE THE END OF THE STORY,

THEY JUST GOT STARTED. IT WAS WELL DONE,

PLEASE DON'T STOP.

..THANKS..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now that is a statement.

Ralph was a welder and he really did work very hard -- by union standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just stick to the incest

I love the hairy pussy and a lot of the mother son stuff, but there is a lot of unnecessary nonsense about the husband and unions. He worked hard by union standards?? And he was not afraid of getting laid off?? Union members get laid off when there is no work. Just stick to the incest and forget these other nonsense details.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This was an okay story; however, it is simply sex. No woman I know with a 160 IQ would settle for just sex. Most want mental stimulation and emotional growth. No matter how good the sex, I can not seeing her staying 20 years with a high school grad, if that. No romance; no feeling' no intimacy; and no passion. Finally, the son does not appear to be much better than the father.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just an average story to much about Ralph the sexless husband just gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmellerSmeller4 months ago

So she is with Ralph because he has a big dick. Her son ist at almost 9 inches and far bigger than her husband, so how big is Ralph's "big dick".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous