Football, Tennis, and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHH ..." she wailed.

But it still wasn't enough. She wanted more, and she wanted something more like a real cock. More than a real cock, which was okay, she needed human interaction. She wanted someone to tell her she was special, that she was intelligent and a warm person. She could climax all day long with Harry, but Harry was a battery driven piece of plastic.

Harry was great, and yet it wasn't what she wanted. Something was still missing. She'd brought herself off three times and achieved tremendous orgasms, but she still didn't feel satisfied. She couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong, what was missing, until she finally curled up close to Ralph to go to sleep. She felt his big hard hairy body, and then she knew what had been missing from all her guilty fun -- a man.

"Dammit all," Tina sighed.

Masturbation was a whole lot of fun, she had to admit, but in the long run it wasn't going to give her what she wanted. And neither was Ralph. Well, fuck, she had a right to have sex -- so the only solution was to have an affair. Much as she loved Ralph, she wasn't going to quit fucking just for him. Grimly she decided to take a lover.

She hadn't talked much with Junior about school or what his outside interests were. Did he have a girlfriend, or what? But one day she was making his bed, and emptying his Kleenex filled waste basket as usual, she notices a tennis racket propped up against the wall.

At dinner, she mentioned tennis. Casually, in the course of conversation, she noticed Junior looking at her strangely.

"Do you play tennis, mom?"

"Well in college I did. I was playing at a level 4, and then I met your father .." she smiled at Ralph.

"Wow, that's pretty good. Do you want to play?" Junior grinned at her.

"That would be nice. I need the exercise ..."

Ralph had left for work, carrying his lunch box. She always made his lunch -- three sandwiches and a Twinkie. She suggested an apple instead of the Twinkie but he just made a face.

***

They found an empty court and played a few games. Junior was good, but not good enough. Tina knew how to place the ball so she had Junior running back and forth, attempting to return her volleys. His serves were weak, and she could have easily beat him. But she didn't want to deflate his ego, so she hit a few serves into the net and let him beat her.

As they drove away from the tennis court, she could smell him in the car beside her, the musky smell of a sweating male, a smell that always turned her on. She looked at him, at his young face and then down at his crotch. The bulge was there. Was he wearing a jockstrap? A lovely harness to keep his dick and balls in place? She wondered what he would do if she reached over to touch him. She didn't, of course. She amused herself with fantasy, her eyes on the road, as she drove the car, but her mind was on her son and what he might have between his legs.

As soon as they were in the house again, she thanked him for the afternoon.

"I'll have a shower now," she said. "We'll have to talk about the next time."

He grinned at her. "Yeah ...."

When she was in the shower, she amused herself with her body, playing with her pussy until she had an orgasm. She thought of exhausting herself, masturbating until all the tension was gone, but then she decided the hell with that, it wouldn't do the trick today.

After the shower she put on a robe and she went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. Junior was there, fresh out of a shower himself, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and sandals on his feet.

"I liked playing tennis with you," she said.

He grinned at her. "Yeah, me too." He was standing by the counter , sipping a Coke.

She accidentally brushed against him on her way to the fridge, and suddenly the towel fell away from his hips and down to floor.

They were both frozen, facing each other, Junior staring at her while she stared at his suddenly exposed cock and balls.

His cock was huge, much bigger than she'd imagined, a big semi-hard circumcised dick hanging over a pair of large pink balls.

"Oh, my," she said.

"Sorry, Mom."

Before he could bend down to retrieve the shorts, she reached out and slowly curled her fingers around his thick shaft. "Now this is a prize."

Instead of shock he had amusement in his eyes, a calm amusement as he looked down to watch her handle his prick.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"I'm holding your cock," she said.

"You're my mother!"

She quivered as she felt the heat of his cock in her hand. "I know that."

He was circumcised, but there was enough foreskin to pull back and forth over the rim of his cock-knob. She jacked him gently, carefully, the length of his cock resting on her palm and his knob extending over her wrist.

"Take it easy," he said.

"Going off?"

"I will if you keep that up!"

"Well, we don't want that, do we? At least not here." She weighed his balls in her hand a moment, and then she pulled at them. "Come on with me."

She led him to the master bedroom and made him lie down on the bed naked. Then she slipped out of her robe and she climbed onto the bed between his legs.

"Don't move," she said. "This is all on me."

He grinned at her. "Okay."

She lowered her mouth over his cockhead, licking the precum that glistened on his wide cock-slit. Then she took it all, feeling it throb as it slid into her throat. She worked her mouth around the base of his cockshaft, feeling his bush rubbing against her nose. She slid her hands between his thighs to take his heavy ball-sac with her fingers. She gently rolled his balls around while she moved her mouth up and down his length.

He spread his legs, and with his own hands he reached behind himself to pull his asscheeks apart.

"Play with my asshole," he said.

Tina was amused. For a nineteen year-old kid he certainly knew what he wanted.

She wet a finger in her mouth and slid it into his asshole. His pucker quivered and then relaxed as she pushed hard. Her finger probed his ass, twisting and turning inside his hot rectal tube.

The only way to give a blowjob, she thought. She applied pressure to the inside of his rectum, massaged his prostate at the same time as her mouth sucked on his knob.

He moaned and began humping his hips, driving his cock in and out of her mouth, his body trembling as she continued sucking his cock and working her finger in his ass.

She used her free hand to play with his balls, pulling them down to keep his foreskin off the rim of his knob, to keep his slick cockhead naked and swollen. She could taste the lube juice oozing steadily from his piss slit. She felt her senses reacting, thrilling to the knowledge that he was almost there, almost ready to shoot his hot cum in her mouth. She wanted it. She wanted his load gushing over her tongue, his jizz sliding down her throat.

She gave him another finger now, two fingers in his ass and it drove him wild. He started fucking her mouth, pumping his hips, sliding his cock up and down with a steady rhythm.

The explosion was not long in coming. Tina felt a sudden swelling of his cock and she dug her fingers more deeply into his ass.

And then he started squirting, four, five, six spurts of hot cum hitting the back of her throat and sliding straight down without her even needing to swallow it. His slippery spunk was hot and thick and the taste of it rich enough to make her pussy go off in a little spasm of pleasure.

She let him rest awhile and then she sat up and smiled at him.

"Tell me about that woman," she said. She'd seen the emails she sent him.

"What woman?"

"The woman you're seeing. The professor's wife. What is she like? Is she attractive?"

"She's not as beautiful as you."

"Does she suck your cock?"

He snickered. "Yeah, that's how she gets off. She sucks my cock and plays with herself. We don't do much fucking."

Tina got him to talk about it. The professor's wife was an older woman, maybe about forty-five. They met in the library just a few weeks after he started college. When they met again a second time, she took him out for a hamburger, and then after the hamburger she drove him to a lovers lane and she blew him. He saw the woman all during the school year, sometimes in her house and sometimes in her car. When they were in the car she never did more than suck him off.

"She keeps you busy," Tina said with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I'd rather fuck than get blown all the time."

Tina laughed.

"I'm sure you would." She fingered his cock, puffing his foreskin back and forth over the rim of his knob. "You're getting hard again. Lord, what a cock! How big is it?"

He chuckled. "Almost nine inches."

"Delicious."

"You like big cocks, huh?"

Tina laughed. "Sweetie, every woman likes big cocks. And big balls." She hefted his balls in her hand. "And these are big, aren't they?"

Holding his balls in one hand, she jacked his prick with the other hand until a glob of lube juice came out of his slit.

He groaned. "Take it easy, you'll make me come again."

"Don't you want to?"

"Let me fuck you."

She gave him a teasing laugh. "Oh, I don't know about that. That's going a bit far, isn't it?"

"Come on, Mom!"

"I'll sit on it," she said.

She made him stretch out on his back. She squatted over him, supporting herself with her arms, one on each side of his head. She slowly lowered her hips until the tip of his cock touched her cunt. She gasped as she felt his knob slide into her. His cock was big, all right, but her cunt was wet enough to take his cock without any trouble.

No trouble at all, she thought. Nothing but the hot pleasure of a big cock stretching her cunt channel. She forgot all about Ralph.

Her body quivered as she adjusted herself to his prick, as her cunt swallowed up inch after inch of his huge weapon.

She glanced at him and she was amused by what she saw. He had a look of such intense concentration on his face, his eyes hot as he gazed at her stretched cunt mouth.

Then finally she had it all and she was sitting on him with his cock buried deep inside her body, his fat knob pushing at her cervix, his thick cockshaft filling her cavity completely. She felt the fullness and she was thrilled by it.

"What a nice cock."

The boy snickered. "You like it, huh?"

Tina was amused. He was so young and he had such a big prick. More prick than his father by far.

His head was raised up as he stared down across his body at her stretched cunt.

"Just lie back and relax," she said.

"Why don't you move?"

Tina chuckled. "Don't worry, I will."

She started moving now, around and around, rotating her ass, feeling his cockshaft stretching the mouth of her cunt even farther. The stretching brought an incredible buzz to her clit and belly.

She moved up and down, lifting herself and then settling down again. He watched her cunt, his eyes sparkling as he saw his prick emerge. She could see it when she looked down, his cock glistening with her juices, almost all the way out and then disappearing when she sat down again.

When she leaned forward, he lifted his mouth to take one of her tits. He licked her nipple frantically, his tongue whipping back and forth to add to her pleasure.

She knew it wouldn't be long. The tightness of her cunt, the movement, would soon make him blow his load.

He reached around her back now and gripped her ass while he sucked at her tits. She continued moving, fucking up and down on his big cock, her body quivering at the hot feel of his meat inside her pussy.

Then he gasped and dropped the tit he was sucking. His mouth fell open as a long groan came out of his throat. She tightened her cunt around his dick, squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles, then feeling a thrill as he started spurting his stuff in her sopping hole.

She came as she took his load, her cunt spuming around his thick prick, a shudder of delight rushing through her body as her pussy milked his cockshaft.

They lay there quietly awhile and then she talked about his father.

"We've got to be careful." she said.

"About what?"

"About this, about what we're doing. We can't let your father find out."

"Christ, I won't tell him, would I?"

"You've got to be careful about how you talk to me when he's around. When your father's in the house you just forget about this."

Junior smiled at her. "Let's fuck again."

"No, that's enough for one day. Do you suck pussy?"

"Sometimes."

"'Well, let's try that."

She cleaned up in the bathroom, flushed his cum out of her vagina and then she came back to him, She climbed over him, squatted over his face and then eased down to get her pussy on his mouth.

His tongue came out to lick at her cunt and she let him do that. She kept her pussy poised over his mouth to give him room. Then after a while she pushed down farther, shifted her crotch around until she had her clit pressing against the bridge of his nose.

An expert, she thought. He had enthusiasm. How lovely it would be to have him in the house all summer, this lovely boy with his huge cock and hungry mouth.

She kept him at it until she came. Once again he said he wanted to fuck her, but instead she slipped down on the bed and she started playing with his prick.

His cock was up again and she had herself a lovely time with it. She knew what she wanted from a prick like this one. He'd already come twice and now it was her party. She tongued and licked his cock and balls a good ten minutes without taking his cock in her mouth. The huge mushroom head of his cock was throbbing with its excess of blood, his balls drawn up tight like a pair of firm plums in a pink sack.

She could tell how excited he was, excited all over again even though she'd already blown him and fucked him. She took the swollen width of his prick in her mouth and did not close her lips on it until the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat.

He groaned and grabbed her head to hold her there, to keep his cock in her steaming mouth. But she pulled back, not wanting him to come yet. She looked at his body, at the golden curls around his crotch. Golden boy with a giant prick. His cock was sticking straight up towards his bellybutton now, like a big pink club rising from his crotch, his knob clearly circumcised and as thick as his cockshaft.

A cock to make her throat tingle, she thought. A cock to bring out the craving in a woman.

She knelt between his legs and started again, starting slowly. She held his big cock in her hand and pressed it between her lips. She turned her head back and forth, rubbing her mouth against his prick, pushing her tongue into his piss hole. Then she drew her fingers together on his cockhead and she nibbled her way up and down the sides of his cockshaft.

Finally she took him, opened her mouth wide to take his knob. She took half his cock in her mouth, grabbing it with her lips, grabbing it tightly and sucking it and then slowly pulling back.

With her teeth and lips she slowly worked her way down on his cockshaft until she felt his knob against the back of her throat.

Then she pushed. His cockhead slipped through. She couldn't keep it there more than a few moments because it cut off her breathing, but she had it there long enough to squeeze it with her throat muscles and drive him crazy in doing it.

He lay back groaning, his mouth open and his eyes closed. She kept working on him like that, sucking on his knob and then deep throating his cock and then sucking his knob again. Her neck ached and her eyes were watering, but she kept working at it until he started shuddering and moaning and then finally humping his ass as his balls exploded.

She sucked up his hot jizz, her fingers pumping his cockshaft to help him get it out. You poor baby, she thought. I've got you now and you're all mine.

12