Footlong Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it doesn't hurt?"

"Oh, it's a bit uncomfortable—but I kind of like it."

"Do you, um, put it in your mouth too?"

"Sure—but mostly as foreplay. Not always, though."

"No?"

"No. We've gotten to like sixty-nine."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have to say, when that guy comes, he really comes."

"You mean . . . a lot?"

"You bet! You could probably fill a teacup with it."

"Jeez. And you have to swallow all that?"

"Sure, why not?"

"I don't really like the taste of come."

"Oh, I can't say I'm crazy about it either—but men are so delicate. Their feelings would be hurt if you spit it out."

"Yeah, I know."

And they went on like that for a while. Girls never hold anything back!

A few weeks later, they resumed the discussion, but in a slightly different way.

As the two of them were sitting on a bench near the library, Samantha noticed that Scarlet was looking at her funny. Before she had a chance to ask what was the matter, Scarlet said:

"So . . . things are going well with you and Julius?"

"Sure."

"Lots of sex?"

"Oh, a fair amount. I can't tire him out too much—he wouldn't perform well on the field if I did, and people would never forgive me for that."

"He actually seems like a man possessed on the gridiron. Jeez, he's unstoppable!"

"Is that right?"

"Yeah. I guess you're having a good effect on him."

"I like to think so."

The women fell into an uneasy silence. It was clear to Samantha that Scarlet wanted to say something.

"Samantha," she said at last, "can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure thing," Samantha said lightly. "Anything you like."

"It may not be something you'd care to do. In fact, you might blow your top."

"I doubt that very much! What could you possibly—"

Samantha broke off as she saw her friend looking very odd. Her face seemed about to crumple up into a cascade of tears.

"Look, Scarlet," she said, "just tell me—"

"Can I have Julius for a night?" Scarlet blurted out.

There was dead silence for at least ten seconds. Neither of them heard the tramping of students all around them.

"What did you say?" Samantha said with slow precision.

"I'd just like to, you know, go to bed with Julius—just once," Scarlet said, her face turning crimson.

As Samantha's jaw dropped, Scarlet went on in a rush. "I haven't had a guy in, like, five months! And anyway, I've never ever had a cock that big! The biggest one was maybe eight inches. Most of them have been five or six. That's okay, if the guy knows how to use it, but a lot of them don't. I just can't imagine when I'll ever get the chance to have a footlong cock. I mean, when I get married and have children, how on earth will I ever get close to such a thing?"

After another silence, Samantha said, "Are you finished?"

"Yeah," Scarlet said, sulking.

"In the first place, you could get laid anytime you wanted. A girl—especially a good-looking girl like you—never has to worry about that. You could just stand on the street corner and flag any guy down, and he'll jump into bed with you."

"Jesus, Samantha, I'm not going to do that!"

"You know what I mean. Most girls have to fight off guys who want to sleep with them. Anyway, that's not the important thing. The real point is that Julius is my boyfriend. I'm not going to just lend him out as if he were a pair of earrings you wanted to borrow for the evening. Christ, what are you thinking? He's a human being, not just a bodily organ."

"I know all that! I really like him, and I hope he likes me." Scarlet had met Julius any number of times in the couple's various peregrinations around campus.

"Sure, he likes you," Samantha said, "but that doesn't mean he wants to go to bed with you! He's quite devoted to me. I'm still the only girl he's ever slept with."

"Okay, I get that. But I don't have any desire to take him away from you! I wouldn't succeed anyway—he's obviously smitten with you. I just want him for one night—and I'd like you to be there."

"You want me to be there?" Samantha thundered. "While you have sex with him?"

"Well, sure! I mean, I might be a little afraid of that thing he has. It's a bit—intimidating, you know? So if you were there, I'd feel a lot better."

"I think you're out of your mind," Samantha said, gazing at her friend as if she were an alien from outer space.

"Can't you just ask him? Explain the circumstances. He wouldn't be cheating on you, since you'd know all about it and would be right there."

Samantha shook her head in disbelief. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I guess I could ask him. But I'm pretty sure he'll think your crazy too."


12