For a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about every night we would cuddle and love each other as much as possible, but it wasn't the same. Faye often ended up crying in despair. She was becoming despondent and worried I would leave her for another woman who could satisfy me. I tried to console her and tell her I loved only her and this wasn't enough to make me leave. It didn't help that I had to resort to sneaking off at regular intervals to relieve the pressure in my crotch.

For five weeks we struggled with the aftereffects of the 'safe' drugs I took for the fertility treatment. The doctor made me undertake several tests after our latest return visit. He had no suggestions to ease the problem except for what we were already doing and hope it would 'go away' like it had for the other couples. He even made a joke that we should take in some women to help the situation at home like the old pharaohs and sultans with their harems. We laughed at his humour and rejected the idea as there was no way I would ever do that to Faye. She was too loving and giving to destroy by me cheating. We were both quiet on the drive home and Faye was especially quiet once we got home. She had me worried as she went straight to our bedroom and closed the door. I knew she was extremely upset and would need space to get back to normal.

She remained hidden away in the bedroom for a long time that afternoon. It was getting late and I became seriously worried and prepared myself to go in and see what I could do to help her. I was standing, ready to beard the lion in her den when she called out to me. Curious that Faye had not come out, but yelled for me, I went. All I saw was most of her upper body and one arm out from behind the door and her smile. In her hand was a bundle of clothes.

Passing me clothing, "Go have a shower sweetie and put clean clothes on. I'll stay in here and get ready then I'll meet you in the kitchen for dinner. Something special tonight, but I'll sort that out later. Okay?"

I was even more curious about her behaviour but turned to obey like the good hubby that I am. Before going two steps I was hailed with another command.

"Oh and can you make up a batch of your lovely fruit cocktail. I love drinking that, thanks dear. Love you, and see you soon."

I shrugged and had my shower, and a wank as I wanted to be as unstressed as possible. I had the cocktail mixed and back in the fridge to keep cold. I liked it as well but added alcohol to mine. Some dark rum went perfectly with the tropical based fruit drink. Faye was strictly non alcohol these days, not wanting to risk the baby.

With two glasses ready to test the concoction I waited for my love to appear. I was trying to think of what we could get for our meal that she could eat. Since getting morning sickness we had become limited in our choices. I wondered whether we should just barbecue some steaks and make up a salad. That was always a winner and we had some meat that would be perfect. I had a look in the fridge and was dismayed at the lack of vegetables for a salad, but this wouldn't be the first time we had just carrots and lettuce.

Faye breezed in and I was staggered at how chipper she looked and acted. She put on a dreamy expression as she tasted her drink.

"Mmm lovely, you really do make the best drinks on the planet. Shame I can't add some of your rum, but that's life. Hope you made plenty, we'll need lots for tonight."

I had made a good amount as we could drink tonight and have enough for tomorrow. It's not worth it only doing a little, but her comment was weird.

"I wondered if we have a barbecue, there are some nice steaks in the meat keeper. We don't have much for a salad but we can make do with whatever we have like we've done before. It's always enjoyable just for us to be eating together."

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, "That's sweet of you to say that dear. Yes a barbie would be nice and I think we have two lots of meat as I forgot to put them in the freezer yesterday," and she paused and I could see her thinking, "Wait a moment and I'll be right back."

She left me standing in the kitchen as she flounced back to the bedroom. Yes she flounced, nothing else could describe how she walked. The bedroom door closed and she was back within two minutes with a huge smile and another kiss for me.

"All fixed, salad is on the way. Do you want to warm up the barbecue. I'll season the meat while you do that."

Not wanting to risk her good mood I grabbed the implements and necessities for the barbecue and went outside. We had a small backyard that was just a patio with a table and four chairs set out, with four more chairs stacked in a corner, and a sunken heated spa off to one end. Our yard was very secluded with nothing overlooking it. We could entertain in private, and if by ourselves get naked in the hot tub. We often had friends over and used the hot tub then, but we made certain to wear bathers.

I mention the spa because Faye came outside for a minute and turned it on, giving me a cheeky grin as she returned inside. I was getting a bit hopeful that maybe she was feeling better and we could do some loving tonight. I knew it probably won't be intercourse, but even a hand job would be fantastic. I will wank myself forever if I have to, such is the love for my wife. However if she can help a little bit, that would be much more enjoyable. My cock even started to get chubby as my imagination went into idling mode.

Chapter 4

The hotplate for the barbie was now hot and clean, and I had cleared off any muck that had accumulated since we last used it. I was just oiling the plate when the front doorbell chimed. I was surprised but thought it was probably a couple of people wanting to save our souls by selling us their ideas, even though it was late for that. Then I heard the chatter of females and recognised Faye's friends from work. They have rather distinctive voices and after all our time together I knew them well. It was wonderful to hear happy sounds from inside as they all talked. You'd never know they had only seen each other at work yesterday. We both took today off to see the doctor.

I stayed on the patio from where I had a good view of the kitchen, family room and dining area. My idling chubby almost went into gear on the drag strip as I spotted our visitors. Tonight was going to be a nice warm evening and they were dressed accordingly. I even spotted their overnight bags that had been left on the table. That was surprising but I can roll with the punches. If Faye thought she needed female company tonight then so be it. I loved having them around giving my ego a boost, and maybe that's what Faye had in mind. We both needed to have some fun and laughter. It was Friday, so we could have a late night and sleep in tomorrow. Our guest rooms were always prepared for anyone to stay over. Our mums and siblings often did just that.

Back to our guests, although I should include my wife in my descriptions as she too had changed her outfit since I last saw her. Tonight was an easy wear night with simple dresses held up by a halterneck. From the back views I saw they didn't have bras on as the straps would be visible from the almost backless dresses. Faye had a pretty blue dress with large white flowers. The dress was sculpted to suit her hourglass figure, I'm guessing because of the straps at the waist. They all had similar styles on, all with their long hair back in ponytails. A quick glance made them appear to all be sexy teens just old enough to go to university. Not bad for 35 to 40 year olds.

Tatum was in a multi coloured striped dress that sat beautifully on her slim body. Her boobs had that C cup look where they would just spill out of your hand hold. Her hips did have some curve to them, just less pronounced than the other two with their hourglass shapes. She was the tallest of the three and I always considered her statuesque. Isabelle was the oldest at just a few months older than Faye. She was only a little shorter than Tatum but her figure was possibly the most prominent of them. Her 'miles-more-than-a-handfull' boobs were always a delight to behold no matter what she was wearing. In her all white dress they were magnificent. I estimated them to be E cup size, although don't quote me on that, and were a bit bigger than Faye's full D cups. Being Faye's husband meant I knew exactly what size clothing she wore, knowing those sorts of things is in the wedding vows somewhere.

Back to Isabelle's breasts, they were moving around under that dress with amazing ease as the women chatted, laughed and moved around the kitchen. I could have spent the entire night standing here watching the three of them wobbling their breasts. It was a sight to remember for the rest of my life, and I tried to slot into my wank bank for future use as required. I won't even mention that their dresses were made of a material that allowed her dark nipples and their surrounds to be plainly visible, even from this distance. I then had a feeling of dread that I would need to wank myself often tonight if I had to look at these sexy women all night. Faye had given me my loosest and shortest legged shorts to wear and what was probably my shortest T-shirt. There was no way, even with my normal double undies and pads that I would be able to hide my boner. If things got too bad I might even have a total wardrobe malfunction and my cock appear down my leg or in front of my tummy.

I've had that happen before wearing these shorts, and that happened at our shopping centre whole Faye was trying on clothing and she had to show me every outfit. God she is a sexy woman and my boner demonstrated that to all the customers in the store. I thought we would be accosted and kicked out, but if anything I thought the shop filled up with more customers. All women, and they all seemed to hang around near the change rooms with me. It was the second most embarrassing time in my life. The worst one was when I was only 18 and my mother took me to buy new clothes. She loudly complained to the woman shop attendant that it was so difficult to find pants that fit me properly in the crotch as my cock was too big and bulged out all the time. Unfortunately the attendant was a girl I knew at high school. I am sure they had a good laugh at me the next week as many of the girls would come near me, only to giggle and run away. I am sure my mother unintentionally cock blocked me for the rest of that year. I couldn't get a date for any of the school dances, or any other time for that matter.

Now I'm waffling on, sorry. Faye soon came outside with the steaks ready for me to cook. We were joined by our guests who decided I needed big hugs and smooches. I wasn't even allowed to bend my butt back to keep my boner from digging into them. I was forced to hug them back as they took turns giving me body hugs so we were in contact from shoulder to thigh. I forced myself to have both hands on their bare backs, wishing I could ignore so much sexy bare skin, and ignore those delectable breasts pressed in against my body. After each hug the woman would step back holding my hands as she looked me up and down as though I might have food stains on my clothing or something. I put up with the smirks.

Isabelle loudly whispered, "Congratulations Dave. It's so good to be close to you again Dave. I've missed our nights out since you and Faye started the baby making hobby. I see you are pleased to see me too, how sweet of you."

Not to be outdone Tatum quietly yelled, "Yes it's fantastic news about the baby. Dave you always knew how to make a woman happy, and tonight's no exception," and a she pointedly looked at my crotch, "and I see you have plenty to make her a happy woman as well."

They were always flirting with me, I enjoyed it, but sometimes like today I couldn't think of a snappy comeback. As my brain was whizzing around trying to think up an answer, Faye stepped in to hug me, joining in like the other two as we parted.

"I see what you mean Tats, but if you think that's big, you ain't seen nothing yet. This is just his warm up exercise."

I really must try to understand the female mind, they were all laughing and I had no idea what they were talking about. I turned and cooked the meat, something men with cave brains are capable of understanding.

It turns out our guests had brought salads with them, making our meal very nice. Like me they wanted a little something added to their fruity drinks. Isabelle liked bubbly wine, can't call it champagne, in her fruit drink, and Tatum was a vodka girl.

I wondered if we would be going dancing after the meal as we had done in the past. Faye squelched that by putting on our own music and I was pulled up to dance with all of them, while those not in my arms danced with each other. Musical partners can be fun amongst friends. I'm glad we were all friends because I had trouble holding my partners for the slow dances. There was no material to their dresses above their waists, actually from below their waists. At lease they covered their butts and bits. I had to suffer putting my hands on their bare skin and not think of sex. It was getting past time for me to disappear to my bathroom and ease some pressure, but they would not allow me even though I complained that my bladder was overfull and would soon leak out.

It was during a fast song that Tatum and I were jigging to, with her liking to butt dance against me like a standing lap dance. This always felt like those corny scenes in those old porn flicks where all the guys and girls lined up naked as though it was a long sex chain or something. Anyway at one particularly jarring move my undies slipped their hold and my cock fell down and out of my shorts' leg. I didn't realise it for a moment until the others were staring at me. Well, down at my crotch. I followed their focus and was mortified that I was on display. I was sure Faye would kill me and kick me to the bedroom to fix myself up. Instead to my surprise they didn't move a muscle for what felt like a long time.

I eventually got my brain working and dropped my hands to cover it and moved to leave the room. Only I was stopped by Faye who looked at me lovingly, I knew her expressions well, and she dropped to her knees and with extreme care slowly pushed and poked my cock back into its cradle within my pants. She even gave the bulge a gentle loving pat and quick kiss. The other two jokingly groaned as though their fun was being taken away, and gave her cheers and claps as she took a bow after standing. As I have said, they can be a lot of fun to be around, I just don't always understand what they mean.

Chapter 5

Having worn ourselves out on our makeshift dance floor Faye suggested it was time for a dip in the hot tub. They all agreed and as I removed the cover and checked for any foreign bits in the water the girls went inside to get ready. I was about to head inside myself to find my bathers, and finally have my much needed wank, when they re-appeared out the back door. If my cock hadn't still been fully hard after the dancing it would have gained full size in an instant. They were all naked! I had three ultra sexy women on my patio with no clothes on. Each had an almost fully shaved mons and those little bits of hair that were left just pointed downwards to their pussies. Three pussies with markers to show where they were hidden from plain sight, three pairs of monumental breasts and three of the largest grins I had ever encountered.

Faye broke the silence, "I hope you weren't planning on leaving us were you dear. We have just gotten into our hot tub outfits just for you, hoping you will join us. I think you already have your outfit on underneath your clothes, so off with the clothes."

I stood there like a dummy, as they approached. Tatum and Isabelle kept going past me, putting a hand to my shoulder as they went by, before climbing down into the tub. I heard their moans of approval as the warm water enveloped them. Faye stopped in front of me and started removing my clothes. The T-shirt pulled off over my head and she slipped my pants down, making sure my cock was clear of the elastic. I kicked the pants away from my feet. She got closer and pressed her naked body to mine, gave me a loving kiss to my lips and whispered in my ear.

"Darling, I don't know how to say I'm sorry for how this pregnancy has turned out. We wanted a baby but I never thought we would have such negative drawbacks like we have. You are suffering because I cannot help you like I want to. I need to help and this is the only thing I could think of. If you remember even the doctor suggested it, so it must be a medically sound treatment.

"I have been talking to Tats and Izzy about our problems, don't get mad because I was just trying to find a solution. They came up with the idea themselves after I laughingly told them about the doctor's comment. So we hatched tonight's plan this afternoon, I'm sorry I locked you out for so long but I needed the time to get all the little details sorted out. We didn't want to get to tonight to find out we had different ideas on this.

"Sshh don't say anything," as I had been about to talk she had put a finger on my lips, "we, all three of us that is, want this. They have liked you for ages. All that flirting wasn't all for the fun of it. They would never have acted on anything because they loved me too much to hurt me, and they knew you would never chase another woman and hurt me by cheating. They have really enjoyed the fun and flirting with you. I will say that they admitted to me that many of the nights of dancing close to you they would jill off as soon as they got home, often just inside the front door on the floor. You could really get their engines revving. They even grabbed those dresses just for tonight. Did you like them?" She grabbed my hard cock and smirked, "Of course you did, especially Izzy with her big dark nipples showing through, aren't they fantastic.

"So dear, we are going to have a nice soak together, just the four of us. I'm not sure who is first but you will be having sex with them tonight. I'm positive your balls are ready to explode right now, I can feel your precum dripping onto my leg and running down to my foot. I don't want to spoil things by gagging and being all nauseated so we need to move quickly so I don't smell it. I really do not want to spoil your evening. Oh before you worry, this is not just this evening or even just for tonight. They will be here most of the time to help you, err, I mean help us out. So enjoy yourself my dearest. Do not hold back on my account. You won't upset me, and this is not cheating. Not even a little bit. Okay? I really, really, really love you David Dickson. Now go do it for the team. Our child wants you fit and healthy in the future."

What could I say, so I said nothing except, "I love you too Faye Dickson. Don't disappear on me tonight. I will want you around to love. Don't take this the wrong way, but your friends have always inspired me to my best with you."

She giggled as I thought she recalled our evenings when we got home after a night of dancing with them. We kissed and entered the hot tub to the cheers of two sexy smiling women. Two pairs of magnificent breasts bobbing merrily as the water bubbled and swirled around them. Life can be good when you have a wonderful, loving, giving, selfless, sexy wife, who just happens to have two wonderful, loving, giving, selfless, sexy girlfriends.

~~~

I don't think I can add any more that would add to the story. Well, I can think of many things, but sometimes it can be nicer to give a loving couple, now quartet, some privacy to enjoy their evening. Perhaps we can catch up with them at a later date when they won't be quite so busy.

-GfG

12