For Art's Sake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chatted lightly about how the immediate future would look with Arthur still going to work. They set the breakfast things aside and Vicky leaned into Arthur, with his left arm around her, as he sat with his back to the headboard.

"Earlier I was wondering how this buy-out came about. Why your firm?"

"You remember about two and a half ago we took on a new accountant. Richard Johnston. He quickly brought in some business. He was promoted to Junior partner the next year. Quickest ever rise."

"Was he the short guy with black slicked back hair."

"That's him."

"I didn't like him. At the first Christmas party he attended he flirted with me as you worked the room. Persistently. Couldn't get him to go away. The second Christmas party he directly propositioned me. He wanted, as he put it to "fuck me"."

"The young shit. Why didn't you say something before?"

"Oh. I could handle the once a year harassment. I'm not a delicate flower."

"Oh. Lucky, he didn't succeed. That'd have been awkward if he'd made me a cuckold."

"That's all you can say? You'd not have fired him for getting into my panties?"

"Of course, I would. He'd have hit the pavement hard. As it turns out, you saved this deal. Had you not rejected him this deal would have never surfaced."

"And why is that?"

"His father is on the Board of seven large blue-chip associated, subordinate companies. Dick, apart from his early account introductions, brought in three new accounts from these companies worth millions to our partnership as a result of his father. The takeover is to get a shot at the remaining four of his father's companies and/or their holding companies. They are buying Dick. I am simply collateral."

"They want that dick, Dick? Amazing. You're well out of it. Our contract solid?"

"Cast iron. You'll even be Ok if I die before the final contract is signed." Arthur paused a moment reflected on what he said earlier. "What I said about cuckold a moment ago. After your Elly adventure, I looked something up - a definition of cuckold. I discovered I'm technically a cuckold now. You told how you had it away with another women and that counts as making me a cuckold. Look it up in a dictionary. You know what? And, after much soul searching over the last week, here's the big reveal, I don't care about wearing the horns. There's a major proviso though. You have to tell me about any extra-marital events and let me be the beneficiary. Keeping things from each other would be the marriage killer."

Vicky was now on edge and uncertain. "What if Elly had been a man? Would you still feel the same?"

"I thought about that. Cuckold is a cuckold, male or female. It would make no difference." Arthur stopped for almost a full minute. Something about his tension kept Vicky quiet too. "I also have an admission. You are also the female equivalent of a cuck."

Now Vicky was surprised, shocked and at the same time curious. She felt lighter. Here was some hint of an emerging possibility. A quid pro quo, perhaps. Her answer of how to tell about Tony had presented itself. "You what?"

"You know I had one serious girlfriend at university before I met you. You know that, right?" Vicky nodded. She had suppressed the memory and was very jealous at the time. "It was her, Valerie, Val, who turned up heading the take-over team. I'll not try to paint over this, I fucked her silly on Friday night for the promise of a great deal for me, us. I whored myself out for the big score. There you are."

"Ok. That's a surprise. You. Who knew you had that in you? This is a month of surprises for both of us." Vicky thought about Tony. "Was she hot?"

"Not in the same league as you. I say that honestly. I did all the work, missionary. She wanted nothing else and did nothing. Yet she was deliriously happy with my performance. I beginning to believe she's so busy working she is rarely or ever intimate and is happy with small mercies."

"Two things. Now I understand why you were so bushed when you got home. I was worried for your health. You were just all fucked out. Although you made a good recovery though, I concede. Did you use protection? Sounds unlikely she has anything, but please get yourself tested if you were barebacked." Vicky paused to take a deep breath as Arthur squeezed her tightly with the arm that was around her shoulder."

"As a cuckess, you have fulfilled your terms and spilled all and so I fully forgive any sins that might be implied. I am not a hypocrite. Oh, and I hope you did have some fun and pleasure out of the whole experience. If Val primed you for last night maybe I should take her under my wing in case you need a restart. Now for my big reveal, as you put it."

"I know about Elly. What are you talking about?"

"I too payed for sex on Friday. A fair bit less than you though. Just sixty."

"Not Elly surely?" Arthur dragged out the words, "Sixty? Go on. I think."

Vicky spent the next thirty minutes giving her loving husband a detailed story of her Friday adventures with exhibitionism and young stud education. Arthur was angelic by never asking questions except for clarification of details. Vicky was getting more excited and aroused as she reminded herself of the sexy events and how they felt at the time. At the end, Arthur raised his eyebrows and asked, "Feeling frisky? I am."

"You bet. I'm horny as a rhinoceros."

A week after Elly had triggered an orgy of sensations, Val and Tony stood in for Elly to raise the curtain for a similar performance between Vicky and Arthur. Cuckoldry was here to stay.

After they'd woken once more, late in the afternoon, Arthur asked, "Tell me more about Elly and her sister Goo. You have an invitation over to their place next weekend. Will you go? Can I come?"

"I'd love that sweetheart. As for telling you more about them, I can't. I've told you all I know. Perhaps I can add I do not understand why she has quite such a hold over me, but she seems to know how to push my buttons. With you there maybe I'll be stronger."

"Make the call. Set it up. Let them know I am part of the deal. Send a brace of champagne magnums. Also, one of those raved about chocolate cakes that new patisserie is producing. I'll pick up a bottle of the best single malt and order a limo."

"Looks as though next weekend is set then."

"I guess I should get out in the garden to clear up before winter. Or should I call Tony over?" Arthur had a wicked glint in his eye.

Vicky was up to it," Darling do whatever you want, but it would be rather cruel for the young man. Out there gardening when his memories are all in here. He might injure himself with the spade handle."

His ploy did not work. He did not get a satisfactory rise out of Vicky. He backed down, "The garden can wait to the spring." He was reminded how much he loved her, before he retreated to his study to read the New York Times.

Vicky called after him, "I'll make that call now. Hello Saturday."