For Better or Worse Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife serves her husband after she gives birth.
4.1k words
3.65
42.5k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is not real. Please read that again. This story is NOT REAL. It contains graphic non-consensual sex and domination. If you don't like that sort of story, DO NOT CONTINUE. If you don't like it, but continue anyway, I can only assume you're a masochist and enjoy your own suffering. I can therefore not be blamed for your displeasure.

I am a female writer who is married with children. I am aware this is not realistic, duh. Continue at your own risk.*

*

A wife's role is to please her husband, to serve him and meet his needs. Which is why Sandra really shouldn't have been surprised when her husband demanded sex the day she had given birth. Did she expect his needs to disappear? Or be met by somebody else? No. She is the only one who can fulfil his desires and she has always known this. He made it very clear to her what was expected of her the night of the wedding.

Sandra's job was to be his helper. To be available to him sexually, maintain a household to the standard he expects, represent her husband when in public, and maintain her looks in order to visually please him and others. Her job was to make him look good. This is what she signed up for. It was made clear to her before they married and she verbally agreed to the job description in front of all their friends and family. And this is what Richard continues to expect from his wife, as he so often makes clear to her.

So, in light of this, Sandra should not have been shocked by the conversation she heard her husband and her doctor having in front of her.

She had just given birth the hour prior. Once she had completed her task, she was encouraged by the nurses to shower the filth away, and put herself together before her husband came in to see her. He had been waiting in the waiting room while she laboured. She thinks... he might have left of course, it had been a while. In any case, they let her know the hospital staff had informed him of the successful birth and she was to get herself together before he came in. "You wouldn't want him to see you like this and leave you now would you?"

So she showered, re-did her hair, and applied some light makeup.

She went to dress but... she wasn't sure what was appropriate to wear in front of her husband while at the hospital. She couldn't imagine she'd be expected to wear full garter and dress right? So she put on her silk nightgown, and tied a thin gown over the top, and climbed back into bed.

She winced. Those stitches were unfortunate and she wondered how painful they'd be once she was back at home and looking after the household duties again.

As she fixed herself in bed with the covers over her, the nurse entered. "Ah, good! You look much better. Just in time, your husband is here to see you. Husbands can find the idea of birth off putting. Best to present yourself in your best light so you stay attractive and they can forget you've been stretched out. All ready? Ok, then, here he is."

Her husband walked into the room. He was wearing his usual 3 piece suit and white shirt. He had removed his hat. He was not a small man, and seemed to command any room he entered. He was carrying flowers.

"Darling," he said, "so nice to see you. You look lovely. I find you well I assume?"

"Yes, very"

"Good!"

The nurse retuned with another man, older, in a white coat and smoking a cigarette.

"Ah, Richard! So good to see you!" He said as he walked in the room and shook his hand.

"Dr Skye, hello. I've just arrived"

"Yes, I've been waiting for you to come in so I could debrief you on how things went. Did you wait in the waiting room all this time?"

"No, no. I figured you had it sorted. I've been at the office and planned to just come back down once I finished up there."

"Good man. There isn't much for you to do here, might as well use the time to do more important things. Well, I can report that everything went well. You have a little girl. Congratulations. Everything went smoothly and she seems very healthy."

"Good! I'm glad to hear it. And my wife, she performed well and was able to meet expectations?"

"Yes, she did fine. She was making a bit of a ruckus at one point, she was scaring the other women, so we had to sedate her but she seems fairly alert now. Is she prone to bouts of hysteria?"

"Not usually no, I don't allow it. But she is a woman so I suppose we can't expect her to be totally in control of herself."

The doctor chuckled, "well yes I suppose that is true! Otherwise she was fine, she did what she was instructed to do, her body performed as you would hope, and she seems to have an ample bust to feed with."

"Yes, her breasts are particularly large at the moment. I suppose I can't expect that to last?"

"No, unfortunately. Once she ceases breastfeeding you'll find they deflate and won't retain their shape. Some women find wearing a supportive brazier in the bedroom prevents their husband from meeting this disappointment. And do you have any questions?"

"Not really, it seems like you did a wonderful job doctor. Is she fully intact? In her undergarments? I assume she can resume her wifely duties quickly? She won't be damaged permanently?"

"Well, she's had a number of stitches. We had to cut her, though that isn't unusual with innocent girls who have limited sexual experience. She's only, what, 20? You won't have been married long then. I recommend waiting 6 weeks, then I can check the stitches and give her the go ahead. In terms of permanent damage, I can't deny she's been stretched, but I added a few extra stitches to ensure she's nice and tight, if not more than before. I'm sure you'll find my work pleasing to you."

"6 weeks! Good Lord man, you can't be serious?!"

"I'm afraid so. It is quite common to have to wait, she needs to heal. Though do keep in mind there are other ways she can meet her wifely expectations in the bedroom. But of course, you are her husband and you know best. So, while I can make recommendations, ultimately it's up to you to decide what to do. Some men find it easier to wait than others. A wife cannot expect her husband to keep his commitment to her if she is not meeting her own obligations!"

"Yes, I see what you're saying. Ok then, we'll have to see. Thank you doctor, I appreciate it"

"No problem, I'll leave you and the nurse can give any extra instructions"

With that, the doctor left. The nurse looked at Richard and said, "now, I'll wait til you leave to bring baby in for a feed. I'm sure you don't want to see that. If you're going to be long, let me know and I'll feed her a bottle for you in the nursery."

"Thank you, I'm not ready to leave yet so keep baby with you and feed it if you can"

"No problem". And with that the nurse left.

Richard made his way over to the chair at the side of the bed and sat down. He didn't look at Sandra.

"Um... it was good you to get some work done at the office today. I would have hated to interrupt anything", she said meekly.

"Yes." He answered briskly.

Sandra waited a few beats then, "... is everything ok? I hope I haven't disappointed you at all. I know it's a girl but I think there are some positive aspects to that."

"No, it's not that," he responded, "I am annoyed that you would let this get in the way of fulfilling your duties to me. You know I expect you to give yourself to me each morning and night. And now you'll fail to meet my expectations. I'm disappointed you would let me down like that"

Sandra's heart dropped. She hadn't realised she wouldn't be able to have sex for 6 weeks, and Richard is never forgiving in this area. Even when she's been sick in the past she aways continued to give her body to him each night.

"Oh I'm so sorry Richard. Ive let you down. Please, I can serve you in other ways. When we get home maybe I can continue on my oral skills. You know I've been making some progress."

"When you get home!" He exclaimed loudly, "That's not til next week! What am I to do until then? Are you seriously fine with me finding other woman until then?"

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't realise."

"No, let me be clear, you will not offload your duties to a whore just because you've decided a baby is more important than your husband. You will continue to serve me and my needs as you agreed to do. You are my wife and I am your husband. Do you understand?"

Sandra paused. She wasn't sure what he was asking. But, she obediently said, "Yes, sir," as she was expected to.

"Good." He thought for a moment, then stood and made his way over to the side of the bed, removing his suit jacket as he made his way around. "Well, let's get this over and done with then. I'd like you face down on the bed please."

Sandra sat bolt upright. "Wait, what? You can't! No! You can't!" Her heart was beating a million miles an hour. Surely he can't be serious. He heard what the doctor had said. She had only given birth but a few hours earlier. She had stitches everywhere! He can't possibly expect her to have sex with him. Can he?!"

Anger flashed across his stern eyes. "Excuse me? What did you say?" He asked in a quiet, slow voice.

"Please Richard. Please don't make me do this. You heard the doctor. I just can't. It's not for long, I promise. And I bet I heal quickly. You won't be without, I can use my hands or my mouth instead. Please, I cant, I just cant!" Her voice broke as she begged him for mercy and tears welled up in her eyes.

Richard looked at her, seemingly unsure what to say, when suddenly he lashed out and struck her with the back of his hand across her face. She was flung down onto the bed with the force of his swing. Her hand instinctively cradled her face as she cried out in pain.

"How dare you. Never in our 2 years of marriage have you ever had the nerve to tell me no. Never have I witnessed such blatant disobedience and disrespect." He spoke with restrained anger and a harshness to his voice. She's never heard him speak like this before. Usually he was a man of pristine control, but right now he was vibrating with anger barely held back. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back. She cried out in surprise as he put his head on hers and spoke quietly into her ear.

"You will serve me in whatever way I tell you too. You are nothing without me. I am your Lord and master and I will NOT allow you to dictate what is good for the both of us. I am going to fuck you now, and you are going to thank me for helping you to be a good wife."

His hand held tight control of her hair and it was beginning to burn her scalp. Ordinarily she would respond to his orders, but she couldn't. She just sobbed as tears streamed down her face.

He released her hair and she lay on the bed sobbing into the mattress. He stood up, grabbed her by the legs, and pulled them off the edge of the bed. She let out a cry as pain shot through her tender and torn vagina at the sudden movement. He placed her feet on the ground and turned her so she was stomach down on the bed, bent over and presented to her husband for the taking. He yanked up her nightgown to bare her backside, and pulled down her underwear. There was a bloody sanitary napkin inside.

"Tomorrow when I return you will be dressed appropriately for a wife to receive her husband. You will wear your garter and clean up the blood before I have to witness this unspeakable mess again"

She couldn't speak, she continued to sob into the bed. She could hear him remove his belt and undo his zipper.

"Ordinarily I would beat you for the discontent you have shown me today. But I am showing you mercy. I will not beat you until you return home." As he said this he placed his belt next to her head on the bed so she could see exactly what he meant.

She jumped as he placed his hands on her hips. His fingers gently parted her, as if to give him a clear sight of her genitalia. How humiliating. She didn't know what it looked like after the birth. Maybe he would be disappointed. He made a "hmm" sound, let her buttocks go and said, "I don't know if this is going to hurt you. But it is the merciful thing to do for you. It will hurt less than if I took you as normal and I would like you to be as quiet as you can. If you fight me it will be worse, a good wife would open up for me and that's what I'm asking." He spoke with authority, but a gentleness that wasn't there before. She was confused. What is he talking about? She could hear him stroking himself, then a spitting noise. She was shaking with fear and anticipation. She scrunched up her eyes and wished it to be quick and be over.

He stepped towards her. She felt his slacks brush up against the back of her legs. Then she felt the head of his cock press up against her asshole. She gasped and jumped.

"Lie down!" He ordered. She was about to argue when his hand pushed on her back and pinned her down on the bed. She felt his cock resume its place at the entrance of her sphincter.

"No! Please! No!" She cried out. He grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her with one hand, pressing down into her back so she couldn't move. His other hand held his hard rod as he pushed into her asshole.

A cry escaped her mouth as pain shot through her whole body. She tried to pull away but all his strength was leaning down on her and she couldn't move. He pushed more and more, stretching her resisting hole until it finally popped over the head of his penis. She screamed. Tears streamed down her face. She couldn't say or do anything. She knew he was going to do what he wanted to do. She just had to live through it.

"There you go," he said soothingly, " he's in now, that's the worst part. Good girl. Just breathe and relax. The more you fight me the worse it will be. I'm going to fuck your asshole so you might as well try and enjoy it."

She couldn't say anything in response as a new flood of tears poured down her face and she sobbed in defeat.

"Ok, good girl. I'm going to start slowly. Open yourself up to me darling. What a good wife you are."

The words washed over her like a blanket. She lived for these words of love and encouragement and a sudden desire to perform well and please him filled her body. That was, until he began to push further inside of her. Then the feelings of warm comfort were replaced with pain once again.

He slowly pushed further and further into her passage. Shallow panting escaped her mouth as she tried to cope with the pain and tried to relax to allow him entry.

He pushed in further, stretching her wider than she'd ever felt before until he bottomed out and she could feel his balls rest against her pussy.

"Ah, there we go. That wasn't too bad was it. You seem to take me better back here. You usually struggle to fit my whole length inside of you. God, you're so tight. You've been keeping this from me for a moment like this haven't you my darling slut of a wife. I'm going to fuck you now."

He tightened his grip on her arms pinned at her back, then slowly started to move out of her. It felt like she was doing a poo, she couldn't get her head around the sensation. Oh my good, what if she really did do a poo? What if he came out dirty? She couldn't bare the thought and started to panic, pulling against his restraint trying to get free.

At that moment, he slammed back into her and a cry of pain flew out of her mouth. Then he pulled back and slammed into her again. Another cry.

And she forgot about her fears of defecation, and could only think of the pain.

He pulled out, and slammed in again, again, and again.

The noises coming from deep within her were not like any she had heard herself make before. She sounded like a wounded animal. It was a primal noise. She was no longer in control.

He pumped in and out of her asshole, grunting with pleasure and exertion. She lay there, no longer fighting. He was taking her, and she had given herself into it.

He must have sensed her giving in and he released his hold on her arms, and grabbed her shoulder with one hand, and a bunch of her hair in the other. He yanked her hair back and hunched over her as he increased the strength of his pounding. If her cries were of a wounded animal, his grunts were of a powerful beast taking what was his. His raw strength and power finding its release in every thrust. There was no holding back now, no mercy. He began to feel rage bubbling up inside him as he thought about how she had tried to deny him this. While he had shown restraint and self control earlier, he now let his anger pour out and into her as he slammed into her tiny frame. The hand on her shoulder moved over to her throat and he squeezed as he brought his face down to her ear and said, "you are my WIFE. You are here for MY pleasure. You will never. Defy. Me. Again" he slammed into her with each word.

She made a small squeaking noise as she lay there, head pulled back by her hair, hand over her throat blocking her airway, and large cock pounding in and out of her tight, bleeding asshole.

The edges of her vision began to darken as consciousness started to drain away. When suddenly he let out a cry and thrust all the way into her, balls slapping against her pussy, and he found his release. She could feel spurt after spurt of cum hit her insides as he pulsed. He pumped in and out with each spurt, as if milking it all out. And just as she didn't think she could take anymore and she was going to die, his hand released and he slumped on top of her, breathing heavily. She lay there under his weight. Blood rushing back into her head made the room spin, she closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. He had never treated her like that before. She felt scared and... submissive. This was her fault. She should have given herself to him willingly. What if he decide he didn't want her anymore?!

He groaned as his hand made its way up to her hair. He stroked it. "Good girl." He growled.

That's all he said, and a wave of pleasure washed through her. He wasn't angry. Ok, this is good.

He pushed himself up off her and slowly removed himself from her asshole. She winced and let out a small noise of pain. Then he walked away and into her bathroom. She lay there. She couldn't move. It hurt too much and she was in shock.

She lay there, ass out in the open air. She could feel the slickness from the blood around her vagina, and then she felt the slow dribble of cum make its way out of her asshole and down her pussy lips, mixing with the blood.

She lay there, catching her breath.

She heard the tap turn off, then the noise of her husband walking back into the room. He stood still behind her for a moment, then made his way around the bed to collect his belt, jacket and hat. He pulled his jacket on, buttoned it, then brushed himself down. He stood over her, standing where her head was. All she could see were his pants.

"I will be back tomorrow after work. You will not resist me and will give yourself to me willingly. I know this is hard for you, but this lesson is needed so you don't forget your place as you transition into your new role as mother as well as wife. I'll leave you to it, I hope to find you more agreeable tomorrow."

She didn't say anything in response. She couldn't say anything.

He walked over to the door and left, shutting it behind him.

The nurses at the desk watched him leave. He nodded in their direction then placed his hat on his head and made his way out.

They had heard the screams of course. They knew what was happening. It wasn't unusual for husbands to come visit looking for sexual favours while their wives were recovering. Of course, some of the kinder ones simply found prostitutes to tide them over until their wives were healed.

"I guess I'll go in and check the damage," one nurse said to the others, "it didn't sound like her was kind to her, I'm guessing we'll need to call the doc back in to check the stitches."

12