All Comments on 'For Better or Worse Ch. 01'

by Submissivewife99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author; you can delete others' unwanted comments from the "works" page in your profile (instructions are on the literotica forums if you can't find it).

Too many people are treating it like it's real, when it's just a fantasy. Don't let them dissuade you from writing what you want to write, especially since some people are bound to like what you write regardless of what genre/tags it has. For some reason, people keep forcing themselves to read stuff they don't like and then have the gall to complain about having read it. Personally, I really liked the male dominance & noncon aspect, and objectively, your writing is worth at least four stars from the effective imagery. Looking forward to seeing more of your work on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars! I loved every bit of it. It’s hard to find well written, true noncon stories on this site. This one was amazing! Hope you continue to write more in this genre because I will be closely following your work from now on! :) I’m excited to read the new chapter you just uploaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really disgusting

theredheadboytheredheadboyalmost 2 years ago

Would have liked the nurse to talk Sandra through how to serve her husband anally, perhaps arranged for some lubricant to be delivered etc. Intriguing premise, enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jesus.... Yikes! What a twisted fantasy. Hope the husband sleeps with one eye open in case the wife does a Loreena Bobbit on him. Deservedly so. I would imagine that the deep sense of loving gratitude would be more likely. Welcome to fiction?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Badly written and essentially sick. If you are aroused by this story please seek some therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous