For Better or Worse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse made her way over to the door, knocked once then let herself in.

Sandra was still lying on the bed in the same position Richard had left her. She was in shock and wasn't sure she could move.

The nurse closed the door behind her and said "well, let's get this over and done with. I just want to check your stitches, don't move."

She made her way over to the bed, turned the lamp on and slipped some gloves over her hands. She spread open Sandra's flaps. It was then she noticed the white cum dribbling out of her asshole. Ah. Stitches look fine then.

The nurse stood up and removed her gloves. "Well, your stitches are fine. Your husband is a kind man. While I don't approve of such an abominable activity, he allowed you to serve him while also keeping you intact. He hasn't damaged your healing at all. There's a fair bit of blood around your rectum, though it's hard to tell if it's just menstural mess. Some men are more patient then others. You make sure to thank him when you see him next."

Sandra thought for a moment then responded, "he's coming back tomorrow night."

The nurse stood up and said, "well then, you make sure you do a better job than you did tonight. You should be ashamed of yourself, embarrassing your husband with all that noise. Now the whole ward knows you are a disobedient wife. Tomorrow night when he takes you, you stay quiet and endure it. Do you think you are the first woman to be at the mercy of her husband? You will do your duty like your mother before you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Sandra croaked.

"Good. Now get up and go get cleaned up in the shower. And make sure you clean yourself before he arrives tomorrow. Men don't like to see the filth of women."

And with that she stood up and left the room leaving Sandra naked, bruised and bloody on the bed.

12