All Comments on 'For Dad'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

The only passion and affection was for the Dad. Sad, sad story. Not erotic in any way IMO.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I thought the circumstances were sad but it was hot for all three in the end. Five stars and a favorite point!

mommysnaughtymommysnaughtyover 1 year ago

this was one of the better family sex stories I`v read in a long time plus hits close to home

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Very sad but erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The truth is where this should go as you explore the limits of the subject is for a full exchange: the father and the son must experience full oral reciprocation and the son riding his father (or is the reverse more erotic?).

If we are talking about the limits of pure sexual exchanges this is where we arrive.

I also don't know if the swinger backstory is quite necessary. Does it detract from the otherwise cold, irrationally-rational necessity for sexual release? You have to meet all the needs or you haven't met your needs I gather.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear anonymous - you make a lot of assumptions based on a short fictional family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good description of mom would have been a great idea, so the reader can visualize it more in detail.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Wow, beautiful. This begs for follow-on chapters. Hope dad improves . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...