All Comments on 'For Her Gay Son She Gets Sweet Hell'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
So erotic

Many ways for a mother to be involved with her son.

adchris63adchris63almost 3 years ago

Bigotry by any other name is bigotry. For that I give this story 0

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvillealmost 3 years agoAuthor

To describe characters who are biased, for the sake of motivation conflict in a story, does not mean that the author is biased. Should there be no stories about characters who are flawed in their attitude toward others? Portraying only characters free of bias (if there are any) is not going to make an unbiased world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While I could really care less about the context of the story, the actual writing of it was.. kind of poor. Jumped back and forth. The intro was awkward, the interactions were stilted. I had no idea what was happening or why the whole time.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvillealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello Anon:

I am not sure if you are the same Anon as wrote earlier about what you saw as "bigotry" expressed in the story. At any rate, I see you did not really enjoy the story. People have very different reactions; I am sure that many readers, like you, found it hard to take. On the other hand, of the 64 stories I have published here, it was chosen as a "favorite" by more readers that almost any other story. That may have something to do with attitudes toward gay men, mothers, and politically correct opinions. Too few people comment for me to know. So I appreciate your remarks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...