All Comments on 'For Her Husband's Sake'

by momandme

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great stuff!

Interesting premise, great buildup, and some pretty high quality boink. And I loved the way you ended the story, ripe for more juicy encounters to follow. I hope you continue this into further chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't stop now

I agree with Anonymous #1. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Simply beautiful! More please!!!!!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Amazing story

I love your writing, and I love these types of stories. Incredibely erotic. I hope you continue to write more like this.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finally!

a story without a negative comment, hater anonymous must not have gotten here yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and by the way.

great story!!

momandmemomandmeabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

A big thank you to everyone for the great response I've got on my first story on Literotica. I really appreciate your feedback and comments, so keep 'em coming!

I am working on the next installment of the series - so people, do send in your suggestions!

Criticism is also welcome, as long as it is constructive, and not mere trolling.

Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Wow. I really enjoyed this piece and am waiting for the next installment. I really hope they continue fucking and more.

anirban_y2k7anirban_y2k7about 12 years ago
good one

fantastic story.. it should have a second part

jamie_gil26jamie_gil26about 12 years ago
I'm switching to Bollywood

This was awesome! Bit skeptical when I saw it was Indian... but now I want to fuck an Indian chick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the next part. Keep them fucking!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
An enjoyable read

A good storyline, and a very erotically written story.

It didn't take much to have mom on her back with her son's cock buried deep in her pussy.

Now she has to except the fact, that her son will never be satisfied unless he is taking control of his mother's pussy.

I hope to read more on this couple.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a hot mom!

What a horny mommy! I read the story twice n came both times. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
graphic tale

A lot more details than Mistletoe trigger & I-Room experiences of ahabscribe. And twin protrusion! quite some word choice man. Can try add some progressive narratives! (if u like) in your future stories. Come back man!!! I hope to see u as prolific as susanjillparker, barondesade(no more) & alwayswantedto. Literotica needs ur thoughts.

momandmemomandmeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliment, anonymous!

I am honoured to be mentioned in the same sentence as people like ahabscribe and barondesade. I will be trying to get back to putting out some more steamy stories in the coming weeks :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The room was utterly silent except for the sound of their passion complemented by the slurpy sound of his penis as it slid in and out of his mother's well-lubricated birth canal and the sound of his balls slamming powerfully against his mother's ass at th

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, and to top it all, it's by a gifted author who's 18 to 22 years old! The writer hits some great high points--Vikram is pumping his big hard cock up his own birth canal, and his hot young balls are slapping against his mother's ass. Brilliantly phrased, young momandme. You know exactly how a boy feels when he's got his cock up his own mother's mommy-hole and he knows he's going to blow his young balls up where he was once a baby. (Um, have you by chance had personal experience of this? If so, way to go, pal.) There's a reason why more and more boys, in India and everywhere else, are saying to themselves, "Shit, I've always wanted to fuck my mom. I came out of that warm wet cunt she's got between her legs, and I want to get back up inside it." And they go and do exactly that. They find that mom is delighted to have her darling baby boy back up where he started out, now giving her the best cums of her life with his hot incestuous fucks. When a boy unloads his balls and shoots his mother a big twatful of creamy sperm, the only question his mother has is, why did he wait so long?

homerjayhomerjayabout 9 years ago
lovely

wonderful...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i want to fuck my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More ,that was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Publish next issue with more characters like daughter, father,mil,fil,servants & add fetishism like hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous